Sarah's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bleep of her phone brought her back from her shuffling, and she read the notification that had appeared on screen. "Remote control activated. Click for more."

Sarah hesitated before pressing the button.

"The attached bluetooth device can now be controlled by a remove application. All sensors and actuators can be remotely triggered and monitored."

Sarah grinned at the wording, wondering why Matt couldn't just call the vibrators in her pussy and ass "vibrators". So, he could fire the motors whenever he wanted, regardless of where he was? Well, that could make it interesting. She was still thinking about the possibilities when another notification popped up.

"GSM monitoring activated. Click for more."

Sarah frowned at the message, wondering what the hell it could mean. She pressed the screen.

"The attached bluetooth device will now react to detected GSM handshakes. These handshakes are often audible as a rhythmic beeping whenever a phone is placed near a powered speaker, and happen before all text messages and phone calls, as well as during cell tower handovers."

Sarah knew the sound well -- incoming phone calls had often triggered a 'bedebeep bedebeep bedebeep' noise over the MR-2's stereo -- but she had no idea what the message actually meant. As wonderfully full of potential as his toy was, Matt really needed a non-techy's hand in writing explanations.

She was still pondering what it meant when her answer came -- as the phone bleeped to tell her a text message had arrived, the three motors hidden beneath her dress pulsed in turn -- clit, cunt, ass... clit, cunt, ass... clit, cunt, ass... Oh god, this had to be a joke. She grabbed at the arm of the chair and held it as she tried to get her heart rate back under control. She was pretty certain that the vibrations had stopped, but her groin tingled as if she'd received a minor electric shock.

She swiped at the screen and read the message: "SamsCabs: your taxi is waiting."

It was going to be a long night.

12