Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice dropped to a low dreamy pitch. “It is so different from anything you can imagine. Women are so much more…” She paused. “Erotic I suppose. Everything feels much more intense, and when you touch each other it is so subtle, it’s just…” Anne’s eyes closed and she shivered involuntarily as a fleeting memory, a moment of bliss flashed into her mind.

She opened her eyes and smiled brazenly. Her hand was still on my knee and she slid it slowly and purposefully up the inside of my leg until just touching my naked labia and lightly brushing my pubic hairs with her finger.

I knew we were in a public place but I did not try to stop her, I was also feeling very turned on and so I allowed her to continue. Anne was leaning right across the small table towards me; her large breast’s pushing forward as she reached up under my skirt.

“Don’t worry Sarah.” Her voice dripped with lust. “You will find out what it’s like soon enough.”

The very tip of her beautifully manicured finger sneaked into my hot and very wet pussy forcing me to gasp under my breath as my stomach turned a summersault and my pussy puckered involuntarily at her inserted fingertip as though trying to suck it all the way in.

Anne smiled a devilish smile and slowly pulled her hand back down to my knee, gently scraping her fingernails along the inside of my leg, and then lifting her hand to her mouth she slowly and seductively sucked on her finger.

Fuck, did that turn me on! I was feeling so hot, I was almost squirming in my seat wishing Anne would push another finger into me right there and then, and leave it there!

I looked up and saw that one of the young waiters had moved a lot closer to us and realised that not only was he looking up my skirt, but he would have just watched Anne’s hand disappear up there as well.

I smiled, and picking up my drink I sat further back in my chair and inched my legs open to give him a full view of my now moist and glistening pussy.

“I do believe we have an audience Anne.” I said quietly into my glass.

“Oh good.” Anne smiled. “Isn’t it fun in here.”

She turned around and winked at the waiter suggestively and the poor young man went red to the ears. Even so, he stood his ground. This was obviously too good a spectacle for him to pass up, although he did make some effort to look as though he was invisible.

We all laughed as Anne turned back to face us saying. “Ah, he’s so sweet.”

Returning to the subject at hand she continued.

“Honestly though Sarah, once you have been with one or two girls you will find that you get to meet many others. It’s almost like a club, as one girl introduces you to another and so on. In fact I am meeting a girl tonight that was a girlfriend of a girlfriend if you know what I mean. Her name is Tracey. You will like her she’s really nice.”

Anne looked up at the clock on the wall. “She should be here in about half an hour so you will get the chance to meet her if you can stay that long.”

She went on to tell me about Tracey, explaining that they had met a couple of times before and that Tracey wasvery much into women.

“Not exclusively though”. Alan joined in. “She will sometimes let me slip one into her while she is munching on Anne, but Anne has pretty much hit the nail on the head, Tracey is really only interested in girls.”

Alan’s hovering smile broadened even more. “She is going to love you Sarah.” He said, “If you get the chance you really should get together with her. She isvery good at what she does, you ask Anne. Tracey will really show you what it’s all about.”

I had thought I was going to feel awkward and embarrassed when I met Anne and Alan this evening, but instead I was feeling really turned-on by the whole experience.

The fact that they were easy to talk to and both very sexy made me tingle warmly inside. I felt good about myself and about the way things were going. I was beginning to wish that I did not have to go to the family party we had been invited to but everyone was expecting us, and it would be too difficult to explain why we hadn’t turned up.

The time seemed to whiz by as we chatted and made plans and I was about to suggest to Kevin that we should be thinking of leaving when Tracey made her appearance.

She stood by the door in a pearl satin dress that flowed down around her body like water. The dress was split to high up her left thigh with a low round neckline supported by two thin bootlace straps, a single gold pendant rested seductively in the crease just above her bosom.

Her small feet were clad with dainty cream high-heeled sandals and her hair was honey-blond and very long reaching all the way down to her lower back. Her skin was golden brown with a soft, healthy glow.

She was about 5’5” tall with a body to die for and full rounded breasts that pushed and moulded themselves into the cream satin of her dress.

Tracey looked out at the world through stupendous golden hazel eyes, large and almond shaped giving her a slightly Asian appearance. High cheekbones framed a small cute button nose and her luscious mouth and soft lips pouted slightly as she surveyed the bar.

She quickly located Anne and Alan, but as Tracey approached she glanced in my direction and our eyes locked.

I felt like I had received an electric shock but I could not break her gaze as I began to slowly drown in her beautiful, hypnotic golden stare. I noticed Tracey’s eyes widen slightly and a silent recognition seemed to pass between us.

In that one brief moment I was totally and utterly hooked. I don’t know how or why but I knew Tracey was the one for me and I would not rest until I had her.

A shiver ran down my spine as she held my gaze, my legs felt weak and my stomach knotted, I could feel my face going red and I somehow managed to pull my eyes away from hers.

Alan made the introductions and again I felt my knees turn to jelly as she slipped her cool soft hand into mine. She boldly held my gaze once more and a warm smile touched her lips as I murmured a greeting like a shy, bashful schoolgirl.

Anne had apparently spoken to Tracey on the phone earlier that day and explained that she and Alan would be meeting us and why, so Tracey was not at all surprised to see us there.

She smiled at Anne and said. “I take it you all got along then?”

“What? You’re kidding. They’re horrible people!” Anne laughed and placed a reassuring hand on my arm. “No seriously though, they are both really sweet. In fact we’ve all arranged to get together at my house in two weeks time.” She paused. “You are welcome to join us if you like?”

Alan jumped in with his wicked sense of humour and added. “Sarah won’t mind, the only reason she’s here is because she badly needs to get it on with a girlie, and two of you has got to be better than one, don’t you think?”

Anne slapped him on the arm, telling him to behave.

“Well it’s true, isn’t it Sarah?” He did not wait for an answer but instead ploughed on. “You just need to go carpet munching, there is nothing wrong with that.”

Anne told him off for the second time and I could already feel my face going red as Tracey looked at me with a disarming smile but said nothing.

I did not know why but the connection between Tracey and myself was already stirring something deep inside me, my head felt light and I could not take my eyes off of her. I had only just met the girl for goodness sake and we had hardly spoken two words. I didn’t understand it. Anne was ever so pretty and I was very attracted to her, but with Tracey I felt vulnerable and exposed, as though she was looking at my very soul every time our eyes met. I felt like she knew exactly what I was feeling.

The bar had started to fill with people and so we remained standing while we chatted.

I could hear Alan light-heartedly trying to persuade Anne into taking Kevin back to their room to give him a good fucking him before we had to leave and the three of them were bantering with each other over weather they had the time or not.

Tracey meanwhile sidled up to me.

“I love your outfit.” She said, once again looking right into my eyes. “You look stunning.”

My heart was racing, but I managed a feeble, “Thank you.”

She looked directly at my nipples through my silver mesh top and lifted the hem slightly to examine it, just touching my left breasts with the back of her hand as she did so. I almost held my breath as she continued.

“This is a beautiful top, it’s very unusual. Where ever did you get it?”

I told Tracey that I had it shipped over from America, as I do with many of my clothes and she started chatting generally about fashion.

What she didn’t know was that I felt as though a giant invisible hand had reached inside and was twisting my stomach and I almost flinched every time she touched me.

Eventually I made the excuse of going to the ladies room and tried to pull myself together.

I stood looking at myself in the mirror wondering what on earth was happening to me when the door opened and Tracey followed me in.

“Are you alright Sarah?” She asked with concern.

My stomach twisted all over again as I stammered out a rather lame. “O-oh yes. I was just getting a bit hot that’s all.”

Tracey came over and placed her hand on my elbow, half turning me as she did so.

“I understand how you must be feeling Sarah.” Her large hazel eyes bored into mine and drew me in. “I can see how strange this must all seem to you, but don’t be frightened. Once you have been with another woman you will realise what you have been missing out on all these years. I promise you. You won’t regret a single moment of it.” She smiled warmly. “Honestly.”

“It… It’s not just that Tracey.” I paused, wondering weather I should tell her that it wasn’t getting it together with girls in general that was making me nervous. It washer, Tracey. She was almost a perfect copy of the girl I had been fantasizing about in my lustful dreams and I felt like I had a teenage crush on her.

She reached out and taking my other hand, turned me to face her. “You felt it as well didn’t you?” She asked. “You felt it as soon as we looked at each other.”

I looked deeply into her golden eyes, almost pleading with her to pull me against her and hold me but my lips remained silent.

“Something has sparked between us Sarah. I can feel it and so can you.”

With that she stroked my face and then pulling me towards her, she kissed me!

Her soft lips pressed against mine and her tongue probed gently into my mouth.

I reacted to her instinctively, moulding to her lips, our tongues touched and vied gently as we tasted each other for the first time, and our hot breath combined in our passion. My body exploded with thousands of exquisite pins and needles as the thought of what was happening pierced into my consciousness.

I had literally only just met this Goddess and the intensity of my feelings towards her made me unusually timid and confused, I knew I wanted her, I just didn’t know how I was going to go about it, and now within fifteen minuets of meeting I found myself locked in her heavenly embrace, not knowing or caring how it had happened, just relishing her sweet tasting tongue in my mouth.

Oh god I felt so good! I almost whimpered as I returned my first ever full-on kiss with a woman, but not just any woman, Tracey may just as well have walked straight out of my fantasy and into my arms, she was perfect, and my mind was swirling with exhilaration.

I could feel the urgency in her and I held my breath as her hand reached up under my top and cupped my left breast. My emotions were in overdrive now and I pressed my breast into her urging her on. Her searching fingers soon found my diamond-hard nipple and as she gently pinched it I flinched with a shock of pleasure that hurtled into my groin. I heard myself moan into her mouth and she responded likewise sending a shiver down my spine.

I was on fire and I wanted to give myself to her utterly. I would have done anything this beautiful creature asked of me at that moment, without hesitation. I would have let her have me right then and there in the ladies room.

But without warning Tracey broke off her kiss as suddenly as she had begun.

She stood in front of me breathless and wide-eyed.

“Now tell me I am wrong.” She challenged. “There is definitely something going on between us, call it chemistry, fate, love at first sight,whatever? All I know is that my insides have been playing leap-frog from the moment I set eyes on you.”

She reached into her purse and produced a small card. “I have just got to see you again,Alone.” She pressed the card into my hand and brushing my lips with hers she whispered, “This is my number, will you call me tomorrow?”

I hesitated. Not because I did not want to call. I was just stunned by the rapid turn of events.

“Please Sarah. Call me... Promise?” She held my face lightly in-between both of her hands, her golden eyes alive with passion.

Somehow I found my voice, although to me it sounded like it came from a great distance away, almost as though someone else were speaking for me. “I will… I promise… Tomorrow.” And with that she beamed a smile and quickly slipped away to rejoin the others.

I stood alone, mesmerised, the minty taste of her kiss still lingering in my mouth, my left nipple hot and tingling where she had lightly pinched it.

I smiled as I looked down at the small plain card she had given me. It simply read; Tracey Summers with her home and mobile numbers underneath.

I closed my eyes and relived the moment of bliss before I straightened myself up and prepared to go back outside.

We left them all soon after to go off to our party. Confirming our date with Anne and Alan for two weeks time and promising to stay in touch in between.

Tracey kissed me on the cheek and whispered. “Don’t forget.” In my ear, squeezing my hand as she did so.

I didn’t forget! I was as nervous as hell but I called her the following evening. I phoned from my bedroom after I had showered to calm myself and I layback comfortably on my bed wearing just a pair of white cotton panties and a white towelling dressing gown.

Holding my breath, I dialled her number. As it turned out Tracey was so bright and bubbly on the phone that I soon forgot my anxiety and we had a really good ‘girly talk’. It was nice to finally find someone I could talk openly with and discuss things that my friends or family could never know. I told Tracey all about myself and what I had been up to in the past. She was curious about my relationship with Kevin and quizzed me until she was eventually satisfied that he would be cool aboutanything that may happen in the future.

Tracey told me that she was twenty-eight years old and was the joint owner of a health and beauty salon in the west end of London. I had heard of the place and knew it was one of the most exclusiveand expensive around. She said that she did not have much to do with the day to day running of the business as that was handled by Ricky, her partner. He was brilliant with the clients but wanted nothing to do with the finances so she handled all that side of the business. Tracey explained that it was she in fact that had fronted the money for the business in the first place but it was Ricky that had made it such a great success.

We spoke about where we live, our family, holidays, in fact everything we could think of.

Tracey admitted that she had been bisexual for as long as she could remember. She said she had her first sexual experience with another girl while she was still at school, and although since then she had gone out with the occasional boyfriend and liked men well enough, she admitted that she had had many more relationships with girls and that was really where she was at.

We continued chatting easily for about two hours. We laughed and gossiped about all sorts until out of the blue Tracey suddenly asked.

“Sarah, are you free this weekend?”

I felt my stomach tighten at her unexpected question and almost holding my breath hesitantly replied. “Yes I am. Completely free.”

“Would you like to get together? On Friday night?” She asked.

“I would love to.” I think I held my voice steady but my heart was pounding so much that I could not be sure.

“That’s brilliant!” She said. “I will call you tomorrow and we can sort out the details.” She paused. “I really am glad you called me tonight Sarah.” Her voice seemed to drop lower and sounded so seductive. “I haven’t stopped thinking about you since the moment we met yesterday, and I have been hoping all day that you would ring.”

“To be honest I nearly didn’t.” I replied. “I was so nervous I very nearly bottled out.”

“But you didn’t, and I am so glad you found the courage.” Tracey laughed warmly. “I must own up though and tell you that I managed to get your phone number off of Anne and I was going to call you myself if I did not hear from you tonight.”

I laughed. “Well now you don’t have to, and I feel really good now that we have broken the ice.”

“Yes, me too.” She replied. “I just knew you were going to be as lovely as you are. I really mean that. I think you are gorgeous and I don’t know how I am going to be able wait until Friday night.”

My groin began to tingle spontaneously as her words hit home and I squeezed my hand between my legs making myself shudder involuntarily.

“Me either.” I replied in a husky and broken voice, and with boldness brought on by my rapidly heightening arousal, I blurted out.

“Tracey, I really, really want you… I want to hold you, I want to kiss you and I want to make love with you! I have never felt like this before. I can’t help myself. You are also the only thing I have thought about since the moment you walked in to that bar. I feel so helpless inside.” My breath was coming in short gasps and I had tears in my eyes. I felt so emotional and aroused at that moment that I had to fight to get a grip on myself.

“Don’t worry Sarah. Friday will be here sooner than you think, and once we are together we willboth be able to calm down.”

“I’m sorry Tracey. You must think I’m a real dope. I am not usually this highly strung. I guess I am just a bit nervous.”

“Look Sarah, it’s okay. I don’t know what clicked between us but I feel the same way, so let’s just both try to calm down or one of us is going to burst. I will ring you tomorrow night and we can decide where and when to meet up.”

I had managed to clear my head a bit and hopefully quite calmly said. “Yes, you’re right of course. I’ll be home anytime after six.”

After Tracey rang-off I was still shaking. I told myself I was being bloody ridiculous to get so worked up over someone I hardly knew, but for some reason she had a major effect on me.

I was still lying on the bed and feeling quite aroused, so closing my eyes I let my hand slip inside the top of my knickers. I found my clitoris and almost jumped as my finger pressed and circled it sending a wave of pleasure through me while I dreamed about Tracey and what was to come.

She did call the next evening. In fact we spoke to each other every day that week for hours at a time, so when Friday eventually came around we knew as much about each other as was possible in the short time and we now spoke easily and freely.

I had decided to spend Friday night at Tracey’s apartment now that I felt more confident with her and Kevin saw me off with a playful slap on the bottom, telling me that I was not allowed home until I was a confirmed lesbian. I laughed and kissed him warmly realising once again how lucky I was.

Tracey’s apartment was situated in a very pretty part of Essex, no more than one hours drive from my home and I pulled into her private car park just as the sun was setting. I sat and stared at it as I gathered my thoughts and as if to highlight my arrival the sky gave off one final glorious blaze of golden colour as the velvet blanket of night slowly engulfed it and eased it below the waiting horizon.