Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
The training continues.
9.6k words
4.57
47.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning dawned clear and bright, the sun shone hazily through the opaque, screened glass doors that led out on to the balcony. It was going to be another beautiful, hot and sunny day.

Still pleasantly sleepy, I smiled to myself as my eyes opened and I realised where I was, I snuggled cosily into Tracey’s warm, soft body, breathing in her sweet feminine aroma and kissed her lightly on the neck.

She stirred as I did so and opening her captivating hazel eyes she tenderly kissed my lips.

“Good morning lover,” She yawned, “what a lovely way to wake up in the morning.”

She brushed my cheek with the back of her hand and then entangled her fingers into my hair as she kissed me again, more passionately this time.

I began to tingle inside, after all that had happened last night my body and mind were very susceptible and not quite ready to deal with anything too physical or emotional, even Tracey’s simple, good-morning kiss was having an unnerving effect on me as my body instinctively reacted to her. Staggeringly erotic images of the previous evening flashed into my mind and in a heartbeat I was fully aroused and ravenously hungry for my Goddess to take me to heaven once again.

Tracey registered my eager reaction as I urged my body towards her in anticipation but she was having none of it.

“My, aren’t you a horny little devil this morning?” she smiled as she broke our kiss, “I think I had better get you into the shower or we will never get out of this bed.”

I had a little trouble finding my voice, but eventually, in a husky, lust-induced tone and with fire in my eyes, I managed to reply.

“Good…! Then let’s not, let’s just stay here all day and make love like a couple of rabbits.”

She smiled at me like I was a small child as she stroked my face again.

“Shhhhhh baby… Don’t get yourself too worked-up. As nice as that sounds right now we have a lot to do today, I want to take you out and show you off to my friends… besides, I have other plans for you, so you just keep on feeling horny and I will make sure that you have a day to remember.

Now come-on, let’s get to it you randy little minx.”

Again we showered together but this time Tracey produced a razor and without bothering to ask for my approval, she proceeded to lather me up and shave off the small triangle of pubic hair I had so carefully sculpted.

I did not say anything to stop her, even though I had never shaved myself completely before, if this was what she wanted it was good enough for me, besides, it felt very erotic as I looked down at her on her knees and watched her carefully run the razor over my pubic mound until it was finally as smooth as her own.

“There,” she said patting it like a small puppy, “now you will really feel the wind on your pussy.”

I had no idea what she meant by that but I did not give it another thought as she leaned forward and kissed it, running her tongue along the entire slit of my labia and sucking my clit into her mouth with a tiny popping sound.

My legs felt as though they were about to give way but she stopped suddenly and hopped out of the shower leaving me to my mounting frustration. How could sheleave me like this…? She was such atease!

We dried ourselves off and then set about fixing our hair and make-up, although in truth, Tracey hardly needed any with her natural beauty.

“Have you got anything to wear?” She called back as she wandered into the bedroom. “It didn’t look like you brought much with you.”

Originally I had only planned to stay over for the one night and the dress I arrived in I had found where it had been discarded, crumpled in a heap and with a lot less buttons on it than when it started out.

In my overnight bag all I had were a pair of casual blue shorts with a light blue and white top to travel home in.

Traceydecidedly informed me that shorts ‘just wouldn’t do’ and disappeared into her spacious wardrobe until she found something ‘more applicable’ for me to wear.

What she returned with was a beautiful beige silk, two-piece suit that I could tell straight away wasvery expensive by the sheer feel and quality of its finishing.

The top was cut simply, with no sleeves or collar and Tracey held it out for me to put on.

I slid my arms into it feeling the soft caress of the light, delicate material brush against my skin and Tracey slipped her arms around my waist fastening the front with a small golden chain. She then held up the rathershort skirt for me to step into and finally handed me a pair of pretty cream, wedged sandals. She stood back and looked me over.

“Sarah you look delicious!” She said extravagantly. “Come and see…”

Tracey turned towards one of the Shoji screens and slid it to one side, revealing a large mirror.

“What do you think?” She asked.

Standing in front of the mirror I looked up at my reflection. Tracey was right; it was a gorgeous creation and it fitted me perfectly, the short, flowing skirt and delicate cream sandals made my tanned legs look long and elegant.

The top did not meet at the front, leaving a three-inch wide swathe of flesh exposed from my lower abdomen, up past my cleavage and sweeping loosely around my neck, held together only by the small golden chain that sat across the middle of my abdomen.

It gathered in at the waist and the thin material softly followed the contours of my breasts, highlighting my nipples that were pushing at the soft silk.

This was not an outfit you could wear with any kind of modesty, if I happened to lean forward without holding a hand to my chest the liquid silk would fall forward revealing my bosom and the very short sinuous skirt would not take much of a breeze to show what lay hidden beneath.

“Tracey, it’s a beautiful outfit, but don’t you think I am a bit…underdressed for the daytime? This is more the sort of thing you’d wear for a fancy cocktail party or a rather chic social event.” I pointed out.

“It’s you that’s beautiful Sarah, and we will be going out somewhere nice for lunch, so it is just perfect. Anyway…” Her voice took on a steely edge. “If that’s what I want you to wear then that is what youwill wear!Understand?

My stomach twisted excitedly as I heard the change in her tone and I turned to face her with my eyes downcast, my arms hanging limply by my sides in a gesture of capitulation.

“Yes Mistress.” I supplied as instructed the night before.

“That’s better. Now, give me a quick twirl, I want to see your skirt fly up so that I can see your smooth little pussy.”

I span round for her and the short skirt fanned outwards lifting as high as my waist and revealing my pure nakedness below.

“Hmmmmm…Very nice, you are mummy’s good little slut.” Lifting my chin she held my gaze sternly.

“Now listenvery carefully slut… You will not be wearing any panties today and youwill not try to cover yourself up at any time. Do you understand?”

I tried to nod but she was holding my jaw firmly so I mumbled out a muffled, “Yef Miftress.

“I don’t care if the wind blows your skirt up around your waist and your tits fall out, you arenot to cover yourself up, forany reason!ONLY I can do that, and only I may giveyou permission to do it for me.

Now I say again… Do you clearlyunderstand what I am saying?”

I sure did! Tracey was going to take me out in a very fluid,very revealing outfit in broad-daylight and I could do nothing to hide my modesty if fate or an errant breeze decided to take a hand.

I knew this was another test of my total obedience and I was determined not to fail her, even if I was tearfully embarrassed in the process.

“Now I will not be your Mistress all day, for much of the time I will just be Tracey, but this ruleapplies to the entire day. Do you understand?”

Yef Miftress.” I mumbled again.

“Good, now be a good little girl and go make mummy a cup of coffee, and as you have made yourself look so pretty for me you may have one as well.” She let go of my face.

“Thank you Mistress.”

Tracey turned her back on me in distain and I watched as her superb naked body disappeared back into the dressing room.

About ten minutes later she appeared in the kitchen looking fantastic in a white cotton, single-breasted jacket and short, snugly fitted skirt with matching white, high-heeled shoes. It looked to me as though she was not wearing anything under the jacket but I did not ask.

She had pulled her long honey-blond hair into a ponytail that fell down to her lower back and her face glowed with a natural radiance.

She came over and kissed me thanking me for the coffee and I made the mental adjustment as I realised that she wasTracey again.

“If it’s all right with you Tracey I think I should give Kevin a call to let him know I am staying here for another night.”

“Of course… Sorry Sarah, I should thought of that myself. Please, use the phone in here, I’ll make myself scarce.”

“No it’s okay, I’m not going to say anything you don’t need to hear, I’m just letting him know that I won’t be home tonight that’s all.”

I made the call and Kevin was rather curious, but otherwise fine about it, telling me to have a good time and enjoy myself.Enjoy myself… If only he knew!

“Okay Tracey, I’m all yours now, where are we off to?”

“First I have to pop into my office at the salon, then a spot of lunch at Covent Garden I think. How’s that sound?”

“Lovely.” I replied earnestly.

Covent Garden is one of my favourite places in London, with its cosmopolitan bars and cafés spilling out onto the traffic-free walkways.

It is one of London's most popular tourist attractions, but for much of its existence Covent Garden served as a fruit and vegetable market, the largest in England. Still remarkably intact and attractive, the whole area has a relaxed feel and is lots of fun to explore.

Street entertainers give the place a lively, friendly atmosphere, and exclusive designer shops and a wealth of fabulous restaurants add a sophisticated air, making it a popular area for the ‘beautiful people’. In fact it had become a regular hangout for models, movie stars and socialites or ‘rich bitches’, as they were sometimes unfairly called, but at least it was a place where I could get-away with wearing an outfit such as this, as glitzy, daring fashion seemed to be the ‘norm rather than the rule’.

We left Tracey’s apartment for a waiting cab and walking down the stairs I could see the hem of my skirt flutter up slightly with every descending step as I looked past my covered, but almost indecently visual breasts. I couldfeel the touch of air on the smooth nakedness of my freshly shaved pussy with the result that it made my nipples even harder and more pronounced than they already were.

I was slightly alarmed at just how much my short skirt rode up when I sat in the back of the taxi, although the soft silk moulded itself into the shape of my inner thigh and helped to cover me, butonly just on the side of respectability. It still looked extremely rude however where my pubic mound pressed against the liquid fabric between my legs, and my pussy could still been seen from the right angle if my legs were not clamped tightly together.

I knew that before this day was out a fair number of people were going to get a good long look up my skirt, but I pushed the thought aside and resisted the urge to adjust myself, knowing that Tracey would be watching me like a hawk.

As if reading my thoughts she turned to me and spoke.

“You know Sarah, I am really looking forward to today, I am going to have so much fun with you.”

To the taxi driver that sounded like a perfectly innocent statement, but I knew what she really meant, she was going to have great funembarrassing me, and making me do things I would never have dreamed of doing on my own!

“Now youdo remember what I told you earlier don’t you?”

“Yes Tracey, I rememberexactly what you said! It frightens the hell out of me, but I won’t let you down,I promise.

“Good, then I know you will have as much fun as me. You might not think so at first… buttrust me, by the end of today you will see things in a different light.”

As she said this her hand reached down to my knee and telling me quietly to ‘relax’, she parted my legs, not by much, but enough for my skirt to rise up even more and expose my nakedness beneath.

Fortunately the cabbie was not the talkative type and he ignored us for most of the journey, but quite a few other road users enjoyed the spectacle, and every time we stopped at a set of traffic lights I stared embarrassingly straight ahead so as not to see the smirking faces of van drivers and the like.

We eventually pulled up outside Tracey’s health and beauty salon and Tracey paid the driver.

There were peopleeverywhere, shoppers, office workers, tourists, all milling about right where I had tosomehow get out of the cab without making an exhibition of myself, but there was no way to avoid it so gritting my teeth I took a deep breath, opened the door and stepped out in as ladylike a manner as I could manage. As expected my skirt rode up and gave a handful of passers-by an eyeful of pussy, but I ignored their startled looks stoically and waited for Tracey to exit the cab as well.

To my pleasant surprise I caught a quick, unavoidable glimpse up Tracey’s skirt as well when she stepped out of the back of the taxi, and I smiled inwardly as I realised that she was not wearing any pantieseither, although her tight cotton skirt was not anywhere near as revealing as my own, it still made me feel a bit better knowing that Tracey was not making me do this alone.

I had heard of Tracey’s health and beauty salon and knew it to be one of the most exclusive,and expensive in London and walking in the door we were met by a very pretty receptionist.

“Hi Bev, is Ricky about?” Tracey asked.

“Good morning Tracey. Yes he’s in his office, shall I call him for you?”

“No, it’s alright, I just pop up and say hello.” Turning to me she smiled. “This is Sarah by the way, she is my new girlfriend and the absolute love of my life so be nice to her.”

I was a bit taken aback; Tracey had just openly introduced me to Beverly as hergirlfriend. I guess I wasn’t expecting her to suddenly come right out with it like that, but I didn’t know any of these people so what the hell, if they saw me as a lesbian did it really matter?

To be honest, I rather liked the way it made me feel,excited somehow, as though I were being extremely naughty.

This was a whole new World for me, I had only just had my first girl on girl experience the previous evening, although it was a baptism of fire, and now I was enjoying the erotic thought of being Tracey’s lesbian girlfriend.

Beverly gave me an instant female appraisal, then with a genuine, warm smile she held out her hand.

“Hi Sarah, I’m very pleased to meet you.”

Taking her hand I smiled back. “Hello Beverly.”

“I have to say Sarah, you look absolutely stunning.” She raised an eyebrow and looked me over suggestively. “I love your outfit and you certainly know how to wear it.”

Before I had the chance to reply Tracey cut in saying.

“Before you two get carried away I have to see Ricky… Come with me Sarah, I want to show you off to him. Don’t worry, you will get to see much more of Beverly later.”

Beverly and I smiled at each other like two admonished schoolgirls and I turned to follow Tracey up to Ricky’s office.

Ricky was not at all what I expected; I had imagined him to be slightly camp and hugely flamboyant like the stereotypical ‘gay hairdresser’ in the movies.

Instead he was a tall, dark, well-toned and handsome man in his early thirties, with big brown eyes and an engaging smile.

He had the easy relaxed manner of someone who is comfortable and confident in his own skin and I judged him to be a real winner with the ladies.

Tracey again introduced me as her girlfriend but this time I felt slightly embarrassed under the evaluating scrutiny of her good-looking business partner.

Then Ricky hit me with a devastating smile and came round his desk to take both my hands as he towered a good foot or so over me.

“Sarah, I’m so pleased to meet you… If Tracey has finally decided to tell the world about you, you must mean avery great deal to her, she is fiercely independent and doesn’t commit herself lightly, so for her to come bowling into my office and announce that you are her girlfriend means more than perhaps you realise… She must be head-over-heels in love with you, because she has never evenadmitted to having a girlfriend before, let alone bring one in here…” He smiled and looked down at me with his extraordinarily engaging eyes.

“You must be a special person to have captured Tracey’s heart, and as such, you have captured mine. I would be honoured if you called me your friend and if there’s anything I can ever do for you, just ask.”

Wow…!That was an unexpected and profound little statement and I didn’t know quite what to say. I looked up at him and smiled shyly, speaking with absolute sincerity.

“Thank you Ricky, but it isTracey who is special andI’m the one that is lucky to have found her.”

His smile widened. “Well… I can see why you two go together so well.”

He held out my arms and my breasts pushed at the fabric of the silk top, my ever-hard nipples seemingly trying to force their way through as he ran his eyes critically over me.

“And I can see the attraction… Sarah, you are gorgeous, I think Tracey has chosen well.”

“Alright Ricky, I think you have managed to embarrass us both enough for now.” Tracey laughed warmly. “Now please put my Sarah down and behave yourself.”

Ricky winked at me and whispered, “She hates to hear the truth about herself.” But he let go of my hands and returned to his desk.

Tracey immediately came over to stand protectively before me and putting her arms around my waist she pulled me towards her and kissed me, reaffirming Ricky’s words in that moment.

Still holding on to me but breaking our kiss she quietly said.

“Darling, would you mind waiting for me in my office for a moment? I just have a couple of things to quickly discuss with Ricky, only business stuff and I won’t be long, I promise.”

“Of course Tracey. Where is it?”

“It’s on the other side of the building. If you go back down to Beverly on reception, she will show you.”

I said my goodbyes to Ricky and made my way back to the reception.

Beverly was on the phone to a client and I politely waited for her to finish before I asked where I could find Tracey’s office.

“Oh I’ll take you there myself” She said. “Just give me a moment and I will get someone to cover the front desk for me.”

Having found her replacement she hopped out from behind her desk and led me off down a well-lit corridor.

Beverly was very pretty with long dark hair that she had pulled up and clipped at the back of her head, she had large hazel eyes that she highlighted with various shades of brown eye shadow and full pouting lips that seemed to be always on the verge of a cheeky smile.

She looked to be about the same size as me, except for her breasts that seemed overly large for her small frame, other than that she had a perfectly proportioned figure and a great pair of legs.

At the end of the corridor a door led up a flight of steep narrow stairs and Beverly ushered me through, saying that Tracey’s office was at the top.

I thanked her expecting her to go back to the reception but as I started to climb the stairs I quickly realised that she was following me up.

‘Oh my God!’ My stomach lurched in a fit of alarm. Beverly was going to see right up my skirt, close-up andpersonal, and there wasnothing I could do about it!