Sarah's Cabin Adventure

Story Info
An incontinent girl who wanted to be popular & submitted.
6.9k words
3.76
46.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mv1205
mv1205
4 Followers

A girl (Sarah) who wanted to fit in the "popular" crowd at her local community college and a bully (Michelle) who ruled it with an iron fist.

Michelle was laughing and gossiping with her followers on the way back from class. Sarah was behind them wishing she could laugh with them. Suddenly one of the girls said something that made Michelle kick her heels. The girl yelped as Michelle sneered and laughed at her.

"You're so stupid, Taylor," she said, mocking her, as the girl lowered her head for a second but snapped out of it when a boy passed by them.

"So hot," they said in unison. Sarah agreed. He was handsome. The most handsome boy in their year and she had been in love with him for as long as she could remember.

"What are you looking at?" snapped Michelle, catching Sarah's longing.

"No...nothing," she stammered.

"I didn't think so...not like he'd look at you anyway. You're so ugly."

She was actually speaking with her! Even if it was something bad, at least it was something. Sarah decided it was now or never, her chance was here.

"Michelle ..."

"Yeah?" She looked at Sarah up and down, in disbelief that she would even dare to speak with her. What did she want anyway?

"Could you...could you kick me around too? Like you do with Taylor and Kari?"

Michelle paused and stared at Sarah, looked her up and down, an evil glimmer in her eye.

"Kick you? Yeah, sure, I can kick you around. Watch," she kicked at Sarah's heel and she almost tripped.

Taylor and Kari turned around to see what has happening and started laughing as Sarah lost her balance and her books fell to the floor. Michelle stepped on her books as she passed right by her without giving her another glance.

"You asked for it."

Sarah was humiliated...but somehow deep down she felt there was still hope.

Later on that day, Sarah went to the bathroom and the trio was there, smoking and chewing gum. They looked at her, eyebrows raised, as she walked in on them.

"Want a smoke?"

"No...it's ok."

She went inside a stall and unluckily the door wouldn't lock. She didn't want to look like an idiot in front of the trio so she just let her bag rest against the door to close it. Suddenly, she started hearing laughter, and whispering.

"Oh my god, her shoes are so ugly."

"Oh, and did you see her hair? Does she EVER go to the salon?"

"Don't even get me started on her face...her eyes are so big she looks like a bug..."

The giggling and insults continued as Sarah listened on in excitement. They were talking about her! She was never talked about and now, ever since she spoke up, they were talking about her instead of shopping and boys. She was the topic of the moment. She never felt so important in her life.

Then without warning, the stall door burst open and Michelle's eyes widened when she saw Sarah.

"Oh my GOD...no WAY...you wear diapers!?" Kari and Taylor burst out laughing, their cackles echoing in the bathroom. "Are you for real? HAHAHAHH!!"

"Check this out guys, she's actually in the middle of changing! She's almost naked. Omg, where's your phone Taylor, I want a picture of this. We need the evidence. Hurry up you idiot, before she covers up!"

Taylor scrambled through her purse and pulled out her cell phone as Michelle ripped it from her hand and held it up to Sarah, who was rushing to finish changing.

Micahela raised the phone up to Sarah and started snapping away. Sarah sat frozen, her jeans down to her ankles, wearing her new diaper. Tears started welling up in her eyes, as Michelle pulled her hands away from hiding her face.

"Guys, a little help here?? Help me hold her hands away from her face so I can get a good shot of this."

Sarah started to get up but Michelle pushed her hard and she fell back into the toilet seat, as Kari and Taylor held her down. Sarah struggled against their grips but they were too strong for her frail arms.

"Please stop, please don't...don't do this," she pleaded with them.

"This...is going to be the most disgusting gossip this college has ever seen," said Michelle through her gritted teeth.

"Omg is she crying? Omg she's crying, you guys. Look! Hahahahah Wait wait, I need a video actually. Photos don't do this justice. She's such a baby! Look at the little baby! Are you a baby? Is that why you wear diapers? Because you were too stupid to learn how to use the toilet like a normal person? Are you retarded too? Maybe you are! Omg, wait, let's put some makeup on her, so people won't stop watching because of her ugly face. Kari, give me your makeup bag.

Michelle took the red lipstick from the makeup case and smeared it on Sarah's quivering lips, some of it getting on her teeth. Michelle couldn't even contain herself she was laughing so hard.

"That's much better. At least now she looks human." Suddenly a heavy stream of pee started filling her diaper.

Michelle jumped backwards as she caught a glimpse of the yellow stain starting to form around Sarah's diaper.

"Eww!! Omg this is it you guys! Everyone check this out. This is Sarah Stranton. She wears diapers because she's too stupid to learn to pee in a toilet like normal people. Look at her! She's so pathetic and ugly and no one wants to hang out with her. Now we know her secret. Sarah Stranton is a disgusting little baby. When you see her, you can kick her because she likes it. She said it herself. "

All the while, Sarah was sobbing and whimpering, she couldn't scream because then more people would see and it would be worse, so she just sat there, crying and letting it all happen.

Michelle pressed the stop button and the girls let go of Sarah's hands. They slumped to her sides as she collapsed on the toilet seat, in her flooded diaper.

"Thanks baby, that was a great video we just made. We're going to be famous now. And you'll stay a nobody, watching us on TV sitting in your own pee and poop in your diaper. Oh and one more thing...you might want to quit college because there won't be one person here who doesn't know about your little secret. Maybe you should just move to another city...or another planet. Or just die. That would do the world a favor and you'd be less of an embarrassment to society."

"Wait," called out Sarah, still sobbing, tears streaming from her red cheeks.

"Yes?"

"If you really want to humiliate me...why can't you do this every day?"

"Is she fucking with us? I think she's fucking with us."

"No! I mean it! Please...don't show the video...please please don't...I don't want everyone to find out...please, I'm begging you, please don't..."

"Check it out, she's begging now...well, if you really want to beg, then you'll have to get down on the floor."

Sarah slowly came out of the stall, her jeans still at her ankles...standing in front of her assailants.

"Now get down on the floor and crawl over here like a real baby does."

She did as she was told, and crawled over to them. They were looking at each other, smiling, plotting their next moves.

"Now beg us to keep you as our baby."

Sarah looked up at them, longing to be their pet.

"Please...please can I be your baby. Please baby me, please. I'll do anything you ask, I promise."

"Anything?"

"Yes...anything!"

"Fine then. You're officially our new pet."

"Girls, this is our new project. It's like a home-ec class, just much more fun."

They laughed. Michelle put her hand on Sarah's head, and patted her like a dog, and made kissy noises at her face.

"Good girl, who's a good little girl?"

Sarah's heart fluttered. She was in utter bliss. She couldn't have been more elated.

"Now, as your first act as our pet, you must show your appreciation. After all, we are scrapping the video as you asked. So you should do something for us in return. Right guys?"

"Right."

"Now...what can she do?"

"She could...do our homework," said Kari.

"No you idiot, she's stupid...do you want to fail?"

"No..."

"Oh! I know! She could clean our rooms."

"And let her in our houses? HA! No way. We will have a special meeting place to keep her and play with her. We'll use my dad's cabin on Garden Road. It has everything we'll need. Trust me. It's amazing there. You'll love it too, pet." Michelle started caressing her hair softly as she spoke.

"We're calling her pet?"

"Yeah...duh...that's what she is, right? Yes you are...yes you are!"

"Ok, but now seriously, what are we going to have her do today?"

They all started thinking, Michelle still petting her hair. "Taylor, aren't you dying to get eaten out by a girl?"

"Hey, shut up! She'll tell!"

Michelle bend down to Sarah's level, and grabbed her by the hair, putting her face close to hers. "If you EVER, EVER, tell anyone what goes on between us, we'll leak this little video and then we'll kill you. Don't you DARE think of doing anything stupid, got it?"

"Yes, yes. I promise! I won't tell anyone anything! I promise!"

"Ok good girl...that's our little pet...Now, Taylor, I think it's a good idea. You can use her as your little sex toy!"

"Would you like that, pet?" Michelle asked Sarah, looking down at her.

Sarah hesitated. She was loving the attention, and still on a high from what was going on, but she had never thought it would go this far, or that she would have to be at the mercy of these girls. She never thought of doing anything with a girl before, but if she was going to keep her diapers a secret, she would have to do what they asked.

"Ok..."

"Ok what?"

"I'll do it."

"Good girl."

Michelle pushed her down on the floor with her high heeled shoe. "We're leaving now. We have class. We'll tell the teacher you got sick and had to run home. And you'll pay us back for that soon too. Enjoy, Taylor. See you later at my house? Don't be late. As for our new pet, she'll join us tomorrow."

They walked out, leaving Sarah on the floor, and Taylor standing over her.

"They weren't always this cruel," said Taylor. "I'm not like them, not really. I just wanted to be liked...just like you. I just had better luck."

She knelt down and Sarah jerked back. "No, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." She helped Sarah pull up her jeans and buttoned them for her, adjusting her hoodie.

"Do you still want me to..."

"Well..." Tayor blushed.

"I've always known I liked girls. I actually liked you. I think you're really pretty. And I know you're not stupid. You're in my Chemistry class and you're always getting the right answers. I barely understand what they're talking about."

"Taylor, I..."

"I know you don't like girls, I saw you looking at Jamie. He's really cute...but I would really love it if you could...and please don't tell anyone. If you won't tell them my secret, I won't tell them yours...and I promise I'll look out for you when we're all together."

"Ok..."

Taylor stood up and held out her hand for Sarah. She looked up at her innocently, and took her hand, as she helped her up off the floor. Taylor led her to the handicapped stall and locked it behind her.

Taylor sat on the toilet seat and Sarah knelt down in front of her. Taylor unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. With each movement, Sarah's heart beat faster and faster. She couldn't believe what was happening. Taylor pulled her jeans and underwear down and let them fall to her ankles. She took Sarah's hands and placed them gently on her thighs.

"Hold on to me like this, ok?"

Sarah looked up at her and nodded. "Ok."

"Just pretend its Jamie...or any guy you like."

Sarah looked at Taylor's exposed body. She looked nervous too, waiting and scared. Sarah closed her eyes and thought about every guy she ever had a crush on. She thought about how much she wanted to kiss someone. She leaned in and pressed her lips lightly on Taylor. Taylor breathed in hard and breathed out slowly, this made Sarah relax too. She kissed her again, gripping her thighs a little tighter. She started kissing her harder and deeper, going towards her lips, and finally reached her closed lips. She kissed them and then suddenly she felt a hand on her head, caressing her hair. She felt a bolt of electricity run through her, a rush of adrenaline unlike any she had experienced before. It was now or never.

Taylor's grip tightened on her hair and she came hard, harder than ever before.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you." Once she caught her breath, Taylor put her hand on Sarah's chin, tilted it up, and stared into her eyes. "Seriously, thank you." She cleaned herself up and stood up. Sarah still kneeling before her.

"You don't have to be like that with me, ok? Just be my friend." She helped her up and put her arm around her, planting a kiss on her cheek. "See you tomorrow, Sarah."

THE NEXT DAY, AT MICHELLE'S DAD'S CABIN

Michelle started: So, yesterday after class we came up with a few rules for you to follow and we even went to the store and bought you a ton of goodies you'll see later.

For now, the rules:

1.Whatever happens here stays here. Nothing gets out. NOTHING.

2.You will crawl to us whenever we call you.

3.You will never stand when you're around us.

4.You will wear NOTHING but your diaper at all times.

5.You will also wear this cover over your head, with slits for eyes and a mouth because I can't stand to look at your ugly face. Seriously...I can't

6.You will address each of us as: Mommy.

7.We will address you as: pet, good girl, bad girl

8.You will drink only water and eat only what we give you and you're not allowed to use your hands

As for the goodies, Kari, give me that bag over there. Here's what we got you.

1.A little binkie to suck on

2.A baby bottle

3.A big onesie

4.A bib for when we feed you

5.A big doggie bed for you to take naps whenever we don't need you

6.A stuffed animal to play with

7.A butt plug to wear in your diaper

8.And finally, a small vibrator that WE get to control

If you're good you'll get rewarded. If you're bad, you'll get punished. Very simple. Follow our rules and you'll be fine.

NOW...any questions before we get started?"

Sarah shook her head.

"Excuse me? Use your words."

"N...no. No questions."

"No questions, WHAT?"

"No questions, Mommy!"

"That's a good girl. Much better."

"Now...come here. Crawl over like a good girl...that's it. Now sit." Michelle put the binkie in Sarah's mouth, and she immediately started sucking it.

The girls started gossiping about boys, classes, shopping, the latest fashions, trends, and other random topics as Sarah sat, half listening and half dozing off.

Michelle's voice interrupted her thoughts. "We're thirsty. Get us some drinks. What do you want, Kari? Taylor?"

"Diet coke and sprite...and I'll have an orange juice. Fresh. Got it?"

"Yes Mommy."

Sarah went to the kitchen and came back with the drinks. Michelle took a large sip of her juice and almost choked.

"There's pulp in this!" screamed Michelle. "I hate pulp! Go back and remove it, now. Ew! UGH...and when you come back, you're going to pay for making me drink this."

"I'm so sorry Mommy! I didn't mean to! I swear. I didn't know you didn't want pulp!"

"I don't want to hear your excuses, just go fix it!"

Sarah ran to the kitchen, her mind racing. What could the punishment possibly be?? She came back with the orange juice without pulp.

"Here you go, Mommy. Orange juice without pulp. I hope you like it now."

"Mmmmm...much better. That's a good girl. But you were bad and you'll have to be punished for that."

"Guys, what should we do to her? She needs a punishment."

Kari smirked, "Cut off her hair...she's got too much of it."

"Nah, I think it's nice," said Taylor. "Maybe we should just spank her."

"You would want that," said Michelle with a laugh. She paused and looked at her friends with a twinkle in her eye. She knew exactly what to do.

"Do you need a diaper change, baby girl? Let's check..."

Sarah's face reddened as Michelle touched her diaper;

"Ooh, baby is really wet. Why didn't you say something before?"

"Sorry Mommy,"

"That's ok, baby. Let's get you into a fresh diaper. Come lay down right here...that's it. Good girl. Now let's take the old one off...ok, here we go. Taylor, I think you'll want to help with this. You do it."

"Fine."

Taylor came over and started removing her old diaper. "Ok, so we'll take this off and throw it away, and now here's a new diaper for you."

Michelle suddenly told her, "Hey Taylor, Kari, meet me in the kitchen?"

"Ok?" "We'll be right back baby. Don't you move."

They left and came back with a bag.

"So...the punishment is we get to change your diaper, BUT we get to put anything inside it we want. So here goes. We're going to put the vibrator inside your pussy, just like that."

Sarah winced. "Oh I'm sorry baby, did that hurt?"

"No Mommy. It's ok."

"Ok, that's a good girl."

Now, we're going to stuff your diaper with... a full banana, some ice, some hot oatmeal, and now for a special surprise...a few red ants. Now we're going to tie you up to my old rocking horse in the corner over there and you'll have some fun. I want to see you rocking the whole time, no stopping. Got it? Just keep moving until I tell you to stop. Ok, now I'm going to tape your diaper up and you'll be all good. Ok, now get up on the rocking horse. That's a good girl, just like that. Now start rocking...gooood. That's it. How do you feel?"

"Good, Mommy. But my kitty hurts..."

"That's because those red ants are biting you. They don't like being inside your diapey. Keep rocking!"

Sarah kept rocking on the rocking horse, feeling all the mixture inside her diaper blending together, making her wet, the ants were biting her and her pussy was starting to burn really bad.

"Mommy, my kitty hurts! It hurts!"

"Keep rocking, baby girl. Don't stop." Michelle turned on the vibrator and it sent waves of electricity up Sarah's spine, as she squealed, and squirmed against the vibrations.

"That's on low, I think you can take more..." Michelle turned it up a notch, and watched Sarah begin to scream and moan louder, squirming more and more, the mixture in her diaper and the strong vibrations both driving her wild, until she reached orgasm and started shaking and trembling. Michelle turned off the vibrator.

"You can stop rocking now..."

Sarah stopped.

"Good girl, now get down from there and come sit over here. Go cuddle with Taylor. I know she's dying to."

Sarah crawled over to Taylor, who had her arms outstretched waiting for her. She took her in her arms, and cradled her shaking body, kissing the top of her head.

"It's ok...it's over now," said Taylor.

"My kitty hurts, Mommy." Sarah wrapped her arms around her and nestled her face on her breasts.

"I know sweetheart, I know. It will pass. Just relax and hug me ok?"

"Ok Mommy."

Taylor put the binkie in her mouth and let her suck on it as she caressed her hair and rocked her back and forth. She started to relax and a long stream of pee came out and flooded her thick filled diaper. Michelle and Kari left the room and came back a while later to find Sarah asleep on Taylor's lap.

"What are you doing? You let her fall asleep? We want to feed her now. Kari wants to make her gag," laughed Michelle.

"Omg, what are you going to do to her?"

"Just feed her a mixture of baby food and dog food...and give her a bottle of baby formula."

The three of them laughed, but Taylor was secretly worried, remembering the promise she made to Sarah. Had this gone too far?

Sarah woke up and the three girls gathered around her, They put the big bib around her neck, covering her boobs then Kari came out with the mixture.

"Come here baby," she cooed as she sat cross-legged on the floor. "Let's get some food in your system, huh? I'm sure you're really hungry."

mv1205
mv1205
4 Followers
12