Sarah's Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Consentacle story about the deepest (!) love imaginable.
6.5k words
4.59
36.2k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't originally plan to continue this, but some comments somewhere else were quite insistent and also quite motivating. I hope it is as enjoyable as the first part.

*****

II. - Sarah's Babies

Three months of pregnancy with a trio of little tentacle monsters had finally managed to change all of Sarah's life completely and irrevocably. She hadn't been able to leave the apartment, not with the protruding belly of an obviously advanced pregnancy she couldn't hope to explain to anybody she knew. After about a week, she had lost her temporary job at an insurance firm and her course of studies was fucked as well.

None of that really bothered her greatly, as she had to admit. She was happy where she was and didn't feel any need for more company than her lover could give her. With the possible exception of him not being a great conversationalist, lacking any organs to produce any sound at all. Having a friend or two visit her from time to time would have been nice. As it was, she had to stick to phone calls to sate what little desire for talking she felt.

Unfortunately, her happiness and contentment didn't solve some problems that were showing their ugly faces at the horizon. Most notably, her bank account finally drying out and making it impossible to pay the rent. She may have been relieved of the need to buy any food, thanks to her alien spunk diet catering to her needs and actually all of her cravings as well. Shelter was still not free, though. And she couldn't imagine living under a bridge with her lover. With the size of a large bathtub - if he curled up into a tightly packed ball - he was awfully hard to hide.

Naturally, she couldn't keep her thoughts away from that problem and naturally, he noticed. Now being aware of his ability to read all her thoughts, she couldn't have hoped to keep it a secret anyway. And in all honesty, she thought he actually should share the burden of worrying. He was the one who had knocked her up, after all. With his bossy attitude, she could expect him to be willing to support his family, like the real man he fancied himself to be, right?

Well, not quite right, of course. Thoughts like that had to be caused by her pregnancy. She admittedly felt moody sometimes, since she carried his offspring. She also felt great, of course. Especially since the little squids had started to move around in her belly after about a month. All the squirming in their active phases exhilarated her - and made her horny as fuck. The little rascals already had tentacles and could easily use them to explore areas outside of her womb.

Fortunately, she had the perfect medicine against that kind of feeling right underneath her, ever since he had decided to move her from the bed onto his wonderfully soft body. She had to wonder why they hadn't thought of this before. It was amazing and she always could count on at least one or two tentacles worming into any of her holes. Either for feeding her - which was most fun if he did it through her mouth and let her swallow the gallons of tentacle cum her body needed for sustenance all of sudden - or just for fun and pleasure.

Admittedly, life was awesome, but that didn't make the few remaining worries go away. For that reason, she considered calling her family to ask for support. At least until she had given birth and could start working again. It shouldn't be that hard to earn enough for the rent and to pay back what she had to borrow. Especially since she already suspected her babies wouldn't need stuff like diapers. They probably had dietary needs close to their daddies and were pretty low-maintenance apart of that - if the slimy oozing wasn't viewed as problematic, which wasn't the case for her.

She mulled over the whole thing for quite a while and postponed making any call until it was almost too late. She hadn't parted from her parents on best terms, them thinking she should have chosen a college much more nearby. They would have liked to have her closer to keep an eye on her. She half snickered, half groaned when she realized that she had gotten into the kind of trouble her parents feared most - pregnancy. And she couldn't even sweeten that with the prospect of little grandchildren to play with and cuddle. Her mom and dad weren't likely to be happy about little tentacle monsters carrying on the family name.

Of course, she could try not to tell them exactly what kind of problems she was in, but... Well, for once, she was a terrible liar and the second problem would be her father just telling her to get her ass moving and find just another job to make ends meet. Probably followed by another lengthy sermon about him working thirty-six hours a day when her mother was pregnant with her and he had to pay the house, the other bills and her cravings for Russian winter strawberries and Martian potato chips, yadda-yadda-yadda...

No, calling her parents was definitely nothing to look forward to. She needed a well-planned approach and to make up something like that she only needed about two more... Two what? Uhm... decades?

Another possibility was her sister. Little miss daddies-darling had done well and married a wealthy man right after high school. She probably could afford helping her sister out, but... calling her was like admitting failure. It would prove that Sarah didn't have what it took, while pretty, little Angela had. That thought really made her belly hurt...

Uh, no... that came from her little boys having fun again and starting to squirm around. Sighing and smiling, she put her hands on top of the absurd bulge and enjoyed feeling their movements. All in all, this was worth some trouble. She was going to be a mother! God, how could that thought alone make her horny as fuck? Oh... Apparently, the one of her sons - probably the especially curious one - was reaching out again to make mommy go crazy. He - or possibly all of them - had found her most sensitive spot a few weeks ago and since then she could count on getting fondled there when the boys were awake. For whatever reason, they liked to drive their mother crazy with lust. Probably predisposition, since their father was quite like that.

Sighing, Sarah reached up and started massaging her breasts. Those had certainly grown at least a cup size and were incredibly sensitive as of late. Fondling them had become a sure way to a first orgasm and if her lover didn't react with lightning speed, he couldn't stop that from happening. Usually, he just followed up on it, which was exactly what she was hoping for.

It came as a bit of a shock when her squeezing her nipples suddenly made them squirt liquid, though. Wide-eyed she stared down onto her breasts and watched the swollen nubs shoot thin fountains of something white. Having a hard time believing it, she blinked and tried again, which made her moan and roll her eyes as a small orgasm washed over her. Still, it also made droplets of what could only be milk rain down on her belly.

Holy fuck, she was lactating. Okay, it made sense, since she was pregnant, but... Well, it was admittedly pretty hot as well, but... Now, it certainly also felt amazing to make it squirt out, which probably explained why she couldn't stop squeezing her nipples, but...

Alright! There was no but. It was awesome! She fucking loved it and it made her reach a completely new level of horniness. Within moments, she was practically screaming at her lover to use all of his tentacles on her at once. Although, she did it only mentally and used her vocal chords for whimpering, moaning and squealing, while she closed in on a second orgasm, just from squeezing her nipples and her sons fondling her g-spot from the inside.

Curiously, there was a certain lack of tentacles invading her ass and mouth, as she would have expected to happen by now. Normally, he needed less than a second to act upon any of her awakening urges. This time, he didn't only leave her hanging, but actually wrapped some of his tentacles around her limbs and kept her from helping herself.

For a brief moment, she was furious. How could he even dare to deny her what she deserved? What kind of fucked up psycho was he, to refrain from pushing his dicks all the way through her ass and out of her mouth, to make her feel like the wanton slut she was? Didn't he... didn't he love her anymore?

As soon, as the tears were welling up in her eyes and the trembling of her lips in despair started, the obvious hormonal attack was over again. This time it had been especially vicious, though. The intensity sure grew the closer she came to giving birth. Something, she actually looked forward to, which made it even weirder. It sure wouldn't be very painful, but... well... probably not unlike the suddenly increased squirming and the feeling of increased pressure against her cervix from the inside, she just experienced...

Oh god! It just happened... Right then, right there!

The feeling was hard to comprehend, for there weren't many words in any human language for it. The squirming inside her womb alone was strange. It wasn't how she imagined a human baby's movements to feel. It was less pronounced, for there weren't stubby limbs suddenly kicking out reflexively. It more felt like... uhm... just like a can full of worms looked like it would feel inside ones body, to be honest. That was about the best comparison she could come up with and she was well aware how much that would have disgusted her in the past.

Knowing pretty accurately what caused the feeling, made all the difference, though. Her babies probably looked just like their father, which made them bluish, semi transparent beings with a gooey texture. They would have a mostly featureless central body that didn't have a clear form, but was adorably squishy. Just like sacks filled with goo, but with a very sturdy outer surface that could change form at will.

The only real feature he had, were his tentacles. His tentacle dicks - a triplet by now, while it had been a single one when she had first been overwhelmed - were the only way to actually assign any front or backside to him. The rest of his tentacles were obviously placed at random. He never sported less than seven, but he could form more than a dozen additional ones, if he wanted. Those additional ones seemed to be somewhat lacking the tactile sense of the others, though. She had gotten the impression that he strongly preferred using his cocks for anything a human would use a finger for and his limbs seemed to be as sensitive as a hand, while the rest of his surface was still able to feel - probably just like human skin - but not quite as acutely or precisely.

Taking all of that into account - and already having proof that her babies certainly had quite a few tendrils and could use them fairly well - she figured that it shouldn't be hard for them to leave her womb. Their dad had gotten into her apartment, even when her windows had been closed. And she had once witnessed him ooze through the crack under the bathroom door, to get to her after she had locked herself in there.

Boy, that had been a sight. Hadn't see been rapidly loosing her sanity from debilitating arousal, she'd have chuckled. She had been so very, very terrified back then. Almost two days of constant orgasms had her left exhausted and after waking up and finding what she had identified as a tentacle-endowed slime ball at her feet, she had only wanted to escape. Her guts had demanded paying the bathroom a visit, though. It had been the most undignified experience of her live to relieve herself from everything, after she had been fed her first loads of tentacle spunk. It had sure been the most thorough internal cleaning imaginable.

Having her assailant ooze in and make any escape impossible, had completely freaked her out, but he had embraced and restrained her, holding her for hours and humming soothingly inside her mind, until she had finally given in to her ever growing arousal. From then on, she had been in love to this strange creature from wherever-but-surely-not-earth. In his arms, she could forget about ever knowing how fear felt.

A sharp sting of pain right at her cervix snapped her out of her retrospective. The activity inside of her womb had increased tenfold and she almost wanted to tell her babies to take their time. It felt like they were trying to get out all at once, instead of one at a time.

She suddenly realized that her lover had taken her thoughts into the past to distract her. She wanted to chide him at first, but another stinging pain surging through her body, eliciting a labored gasp, made her understand. Still, she managed to get her thoughts together enough to let him know that she wanted to concentrate on giving birth. If it was painful she would endure it, but she couldn't get distracted of her lovely babies being about to pop.

Also, she was actually used to pain like that. Horny as she was, it wasn't that bad. It took her breath away and brought tears to her eyes, but it also had quite the sexual connotation. She didn't mind a bit of pain and no, it sure wouldn't make her hate her babies. What a silly thought!

As she had suspected, it wasn't like all the horror stories of giving birth to a human baby at all. The little mischiefs couldn't wait and painfully stretched her cervix - true - but after prying the gate open, they first slipped into her pussy and took their time to get their bearings. Which was... breathtaking in a completely different way!

Wide-eyed and open mouthed, Sarah could only yelp under her ragged breaths when they started looking for an exit and used all of their little tendrils on her inner walls at once. Her pussy had gotten much more sensitive to any kinds of sensations, thanks to her lover. Now she finally got the chance to really explore this sensitivity. It was like getting teased with a feather in the hollow of the knee... Times a hundred!

She needed less than a heartbeat to experience a first, soft orgasm, but that was only the build-up. The tickling and fondling was heavenly unbearable. It made her cum again and again and again and every orgasm was stronger than the one before. She couldn't help, but had to squirm in her lover's hold, her muscles tensing and her whole body arching, until she would have worried to break her own bones, if there had been any consciousness left to think about that.

It was assaulting her very sanity for sure. She couldn't... couldn't-bear-it! Until she finally exploded violently and her pussy splashed out everything inside, washing away the little boys on a giant wave of girl-cum.

In a moment of full clearness, she felt her racing heart stop, before it started beating again as fast as never before. It was actually quite painful in her chest, as was trying to start breathing again. Gasping shrill, she tried to fill her lungs and keep herself from suffocating, while her body still twitched and jerked in orgasmic bliss. It took her minutes to even remember her babies again...

Naturally, that made her feel guilty. It had felt like she had shot them out of her pussy with force. She might have squirted them against a wall or something. Breathlessly sobbing, she tried to focus and free herself to look after them. Her lover didn't soften his hold and kept her restrained, though.

This time, she really got furious. How dared he to keep her from looking after her babies? What kind of monster was he, not to be worried out of his mind himself? If he didn't release her at once, she'll never again let him...

Oh... Was that the tiniest of little touches of a tiny tendril on her groin? And there... another one on the other side? Oh, that could only be her little babies and they were coming for her. They... they... Oh, right, they needed to get to her boobs and get her milk. They actually had to make a run for it, since they couldn't rely on sexual secretions at the beginning. They needed whatever her mothers species produced to feed her offspring. And they needed it fast!

But... why shouldn't mom and dad help them along then? If they would rapidly die of dehydration after leaving the womb, they needed to get up there as fast as possible!

Because it was a race and only two of them would make it, while the third one died? What? Wait... What?!?

"Help them!" she yelled, still fairly out of breath. "Or I swear I'll sell you out to the gov't!"

His doubts about that made her even more furious.

"If you let one of my babies die, I swear to god, I'll never stop hating you!" she screamed.

Slightly worried by her determination, he implied that she had only two nipples to feed them.

"So?" she asked. "They can take turns then."

Not even his hint that they wouldn't like that and it wasn't their nature, would deter her.

"I will not let one - of - my - babies - die!" she insisted.

Far back in her mind, she realized that him giving in was much more than a little victory. She felt his whole consciousness rebel against the thought, but he couldn't help it. Not the threat to be handed over to the government had shocked him deeply, but her decision to just stop loving him. Somehow, he seemed to understand that she could transfer all her love to her babies and apparently, he couldn't stand the thought.

Since he complied, set her free and even helped the weakest of her babies up onto her belly, she could allow herself to feel sorry for the threat. His willingness to forgo his nature for her was actually making her love him even more. Now that her kids were out of danger, she could let her heart open up for him again.

"Help me feed them," she whispered, for the moment feeling comfortable with speaking in addition to thinking it. "Milk me and let them bathe in it, so they can all drink as much as they want..."

He didn't need more than her mental visualization of the idea to be on cue. With his tentacles, he could easily make her milk come out and also form a basin underneath them to catch the precious fluid. Coiling two of his stronger limbs around her swollen breasts and bringing his tentacle dicks dexterity to bear to expertly squeeze her nipples, had the added benefit of feeling incredibly nice.

While he did so, she reached down and helped the last of her babies up, taking the time to look at him and get an impression. Oh, he was beautiful for sure! Making a little sound or adoration, she stared at the transparent, squid like creature that weakly reached around with its tendrils. It wasn't exactly like a small version of his father, but close enough. The one main difference was the like mouth on the side opposing the collection of tendrils, which was opening and closing in search for something to suck on.

Placing her weakest son into the makeshift basin that was slowly filled with milk, she cried tears of happiness. Her little babies were small enough to carry them in one hand and they were absolutely beautiful. How could anybody expect her to let one of them die? No, even the weakest one would grow strong. She would make sure of that!

But what if she actually didn't produce enough milk? That could even mean, only one of her babies would survive. It sure didn't look like it from the amount she produced, but it was hard to tell. Even for her lover, who actually had produced offspring for the first time in his life...

Sarah kept herself from purring in contentment, but she couldn't hide how moved she was by his confession. She was the first one he had gotten attached to strongly enough to mate with. That made her really feel special!

His worried objection wasn't to be ignored, though. As she understood it, her babies would need her milk for even longer than her pregnancy had lasted. She would have to make sure they got all the sustenance they needed to grow strong and healthy, but she couldn't just go to buy some milk in the store. Even whatever substitutes existed for human babies wouldn't suffice. Her little tentacle monsters needed real breast milk from a real human woman, for their mother was a human. Nothing else could sustain them. She had to thoroughly think that through...

12