Sarah's Fascination Pt. 03

Story Info
The modelling intensifies.
6.7k words
4.65
15.8k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
240 Followers

The exhibition turned out to be a complete success, in the weeks and months that followed Sarah got many requests for interviews and offers of work. She had always been a passionate , energetic person with a real lust for life, but I could see that she was starting to run on empty, what with trying to balance her day job and the demands of her new life. Her boss John was very understanding and encouraging but something had to give.

One evening when we were sat relaxing, a rare occurrence, I told Sarah that I thought she should give up her job and have a go at being a full time photographer and artist.

"That's a big step, don't know if I'm ready."

"Of course you are, you're doing brilliantly and people love you and your work."

"But what about my work, and what about money and what, and what?"

Sarah was starting to ramble, a stream of 'What ifs?' and doubts flowing out of her. She looked totally deflated and exhausted.

"Listen," I said. "John won't want to lose you but he'll understand, as for money, I earn enough and anyways I think you'll be a success so that's not a problem and don't forget were supposed to be getting married so we need to sort all of that out as well."

Sarah just cuddled me, I think too tired to argue or disagree. I lifted her up and carried her to bed.

The next evening Sarah came home from work with an energy and a smile on her face that I hadn't seen for a while.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Brilliant, really good, I spoke to John."

"What'd he say?"

"He was really good, said he didn't want to lose me, but he'd been expecting it and that it was the right thing to do."

"That's great, I knew he'd understand."

"I've invited him and his new boyfriend Ben around for a meal on Saturday night, as a thank you."

"That's cool, I've really got to like John, he's a good bloke."

"As a sweetener I've told him you'll be doing the cooking and that we'll all be nude."

I looked at Sarah, we both laughed. Ever since Sarah had first shown John pictures of me and more particularly of my dick, it had become somewhat of a standing joke, John wanting to see the real thing for himself, also Sarah was a famously bad cook.

"Also, Sarah continued, I was asked a couple of weeks ago whether I wanted to lecture two afternoons a week at the local college, I turned them down because I was too busy. I contacted them today and they said the job was still there."

"That's great."

"Yeah, so even if it doesn't all work out, I'll have that to fall back on, in the short term at least."

"Good stuff, you've been busy," I said.

"There's more, I spent ages on the phone to my mum, I'd obviously mentioned you before but now they've heard all about you from the girls and they can't wait to meet you."

I shuddered a bit on the inside, the 'girls' were Sarah's sisters Sadie and Ruth, two wildcat, seemingly uninhibited eighteen and twenty year olds with a lust for life and everything it held. The four of us had shared some incredibly horny and hot times together when Sarah's exhibition opened. God only knows what they would have told their mother about me.

"Anyway," Sarah continued. "Mummy and daddy are going to Portugal for three months and would love us to go and stay with them for a week or more or a long weekend at the least."

"That would be great," I said. "We certainly need to meet them before we go making any more solid plans for the wedding, and a bit of sun and relaxation would be lovely."

I knew from Sarah that her parents had had a place in Portugal for years and had recently bought a bigger place down there.

"Can you get time off work?" Sarah asked.

"Should be able to, when were you thinking of?"

"Well I start in the college next week but in four weeks time it's the end of term and I don't have anything else lined up, so how about then?"

"I'll see what I can sort out at work."

"Woohoo, wonderful, I'm looking forward to it already," Sarah said, jumping up on me, legs around my waist and arms around my neck, kissing me madly and saying,

"Now take me to the bedroom and give me a good rogering."

This was like the old Sarah I'd met eight months ago, god I loved this woman.

The next couple of weeks seemed to fly by, Sarah was still busy, flitting around everywhere, but completely re energized. The meal with John and Ben was a hoot, of the three men I think I was the most relaxed about being naked, which showed how much I'd changed. They were both quite self conscious until they'd had a few drinks, then the fun really started, John regaling us with lewd stories and gossip. I think he only mentioned the size of my dick about every ten minutes, which for John was very tame, probably worried about upsetting Ben, who he seemed really into. Sarah for her part was completely at ease, with both the company and the nudeness, I think she could walk down the high street naked and it wouldn't bother her too much.

I'd managed to get two weeks leave from work, thinking it would be lovely to be off the week before, and thus going away completely relaxed. Sarah had to teach the Tuesday and Thursday, so we booked our flights for the Friday. I couldn't wait.

On the Tuesday Sarah came home looking a bit flustered.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, just trying to sort out some shit at college."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Probably not, I just feel bad about letting the students down, that's all"

Sarah had only been lecturing three weeks and had found it hard, having never really done anything like it before. She'd told me her students were a nice bunch, two older people who were really into photography and six younger ones who were on a government scheme to get them a skill and into the workplace. They were covering all aspects of the photographic trade on the course but Sarah had been employed to enthuse a bit of energy and real life experience into the program as the head lecturer felt the course had gone a bit stale. She had told me she thought she was getting somewhere and that her enthusiasm was starting to rub off.

"So what's the problem then, how are you letting them down?" I asked.

"Well we have been talking about all sorts, but obviously my area of expertise is taking photos of people, particularly nude people."

In my head I could guess where this was going, but didn't say anything.

"Anyway," Sarah continued. "As this Thursday is our last session this term I was hoping to have a model for them to photograph, but the girl the college normally uses can't make it. I was even thinking of stripping off myself, but that wouldn't work as I need to be behind the cameras to direct them."

"You should take them to the pub and get them pissed instead, they'll probably enjoy that more," I said, trying to direct the conversation away from where I knew it was heading.

"I could I suppose, but it's not the same. I've built up to this session, telling them how to treat models and get the most out of them, now it will be next term and they'll have forgotten it all."

"Well there's not much you can do, you'll just have to explain the situation and do it next term." I said, looking at a dejected looking Sarah.

"Would you pose for us?" Sarah asked, giving me her best little girl/butter wouldn't melt smile.

"No."

"Oh go on, be a darling, you'll be fabulous at it."

"No, it's one thing posing for you and another thing entirely posing for strangers."

"You love being nude and showing off your big dong."

"I don't actually, I enjoy being nude with you and I've even got more comfortable with others, but people looking at my big dong, as you call it, is a bit embarrassing."

"Don't give me all that tosh, you love it, you're an exhibitionist tart at heart," Sarah said with a big grin on her face.

"Guilty as charged, but that's just for you, when I start enjoying it I get really turned on, which wouldn't be appropriate with all your students."

"Don't worry about it, they're all adults and anyway most of them are men and I don't think it will have the same effect on you, or who knows maybe it will," Sarah said as she came towards me with a smile on her face. "It looks like your enjoying just talking about it," she said as she put her hand against my rigid dick.

"Oh please do it," She whispered, beginning to rub her hand up and down, fingers on my fly.

"No, I don't think..., this isn't fair."

"Pretty, pretty please," Sarah said, dropping to her knees.

Needless to say, I agreed.

The next two days were a bit of a blur, Sarah explaining how she thought the session would go and then alternatively reassuring me and in the next breath, winding me up about the whole thing. I think Sarah was enjoying every minute of it, looking forward to both mine and the students reactions. She said the best bit was that the younger men in the class, when they were told they would have a nude model to photograph, had assumed it would be a big titted dolly bird. They were in for a shock.

For my part I'd been through a range of emotions but by the time I got to the college I was actually looking forward to it. Sarah greeted me with a big hug at the main entrance.

"How you doing sexy?"

"Fine, thank you," I answered, nerves starting to kick in.

"Did you bring your dressing gown?"

"Yes."

"Great, I'll show you to the men's toilet, a bit smelly I dare say, but you can get changed in there." Lovely!

That morning Sarah had explained the etiquette of the dressing gown to me,

"The college provides one but it won't fit a big lump like you." Charming.

Sarah was waiting outside the bathroom for me when I reappeared. She looked up and down the corridor to see that it was empty and gave me a sumptuous, toe curling kiss.

"I love you," she said.

"Don't kiss me like that."

"Why not?" Sarah asked with a bit of a worried look.

"Because you'll give me a hard on."

Sarah quickly slipped her hand inside my dressing gown, squeezing my rapidly hardening dick,

"Ooh yes, so I have."

"Stop it," I said, gently slapping her wrist.

Sarah giggled, whispered into my ear "I love my big boy," and took me by the hand and led me to the art studio.

We entered a largish room, with high ceilings and large windows letting in a lot of light. There were some desks, chairs and easels pushed into the wall, leaving an empty space in the middle. The eight students were stood around in small groups chatting.

"Hi everyone, this is Michael, our model for today,"

I got a few "Hi Michael's," and "Hello's," and some quizzical looks. A couple of the younger men looked at each other with what I took to be disappointed grimaces, whilst one of the younger girls gave an embarrassed giggle. The rest seemed a bit cooler, looking me up and down.

Sarah continued, "If we could all gather round a bit I'll tell you how I think today should work out."

They came together in a sort of line, most still chatting but a couple with their heads down, not making eye contact. Sarah stood in front of them with me next to her.

"Now I know this is the first time for some of you to photograph a nude model, but everything will be fine. If you remember what I told you about directing and respecting the model then you should get some great shots and have a very rewarding afternoon."

I was wondering if some of them had ever seen a naked man, not alone photographed one.

"As well as being some of your first time this is also Michael's first time posing for a group, so be gentle with him and I'll help you get the most out of him," Sarah said, looking directly at me with a glint in her eyes and drawing a few gentle laughs from the group. She had previously told me that the group didn't know that we were a couple.

"So if you all get your cameras ready I think we'll begin. To start with I think we'll just have Michael stand in the middle and you can walk around taking shots from any angle, it'll get your fingers and brains working, just try not to get your colleagues in the pictures."

They all laughed. Turning to me and holding out her hand, Sarah said,

"Michael, if you're ready."

I held her gaze for a second before taking a deep breath and disrobing, handing Sarah the dressing gown.

I'd been so busy concentrating on controlling my breathing and listening to what Sarah had to say that I hadn't taken a proper look at the students. I stood there naked, looking at them all. There were eight, an older man and woman, both fortyish and six younger ones, four fella's and two girls, all late teens/early twenties.

The older man looked quite geeky, fiddling excessively with his camera, probably more interested in playing with his apertures' than anything else. The older lady was a much cooler customer, returning my gaze with a smile and looking me up and down slowly. She wore flat shoes and a just above the knee jean skirt over shapely bare legs and a light blouse. She was an attractive lady and the first thought that came into my head was that she'd look fabulous in dark stockings and tight skirt, a sort of sexy secretary look. These thoughts were doing me no good as I felt my dick begin to twitch, which turned her smile into a grin as if she knew what I was thinking, I'd have to watch this one.

Of the younger people, one, who turned out to be called Jake, seemed quite cocky and brash, as if he'd seen it all before. Of the girls, one, a heavy set girl in leggings and loose jumper seemed quite relaxed and comfortable in herself whilst the rest of the young people seemed either disinterested or embarrassed and I could sense probably didn't want to be there.

"How you doing Michael, you ready?" Sarah asked. I nodded.

"Right folks, you can all start moving around now, taking photographs."

They started moving slowly and as I was in the middle of the room, they started circling, looking at me from every side. I had the feeling of a trapped animal, the other animals circling before going in for the kill.

I heard a male voice behind me, "Can you's stop moving so I can get this shot." I heard the camera click a couple of times. That seemed to break the ice, soon cameras were going off from every angle. I didn't do much, just stood still, staring straight ahead. Nobody seemed to come to close, some even moving further back to take their shots. After I don't know how long Sarah said,

"That's a great start everybody, now you can take it in turns posing the model. Who'd like to go first?"

Awkward silence, eventually,

"I've some ideas for poses." It was the older guy.

"That's great Paul, what would you like to do?" asked Sarah.

"Well if Michael can stand in front of that plain wall, I'd like him to do some bodybuilding poses."

"Michael if you can stand over here please, thanks, it's over to you Paul."

"Right Michael if you can stand facing me, turn your right foot out and bend your legs a little, now lift your arms up and flex your guns, that's great, hold everything tight, smile" Click, click, click.

This was a strange and new experience for me; Sarah had normally taken photos of me when I was unaware, and nearly always of just body parts. Now I was doing whole body posing in front of strangers, my legs a bit apart and bent and my gonads hanging down. The saving grace was that I was concentrating so hard on staying flexed and tight that it took my mind off other things.

Paul then had me turn around, stand on my tip toes and squeeze my glutes together. I'm not sure if he was gay or just thinking that it would be a good shot, either way I heard a voice I now knew to be Joyce, my sexy secretary, say to someone, "Ooh, this could be fun."

Paul took another few shots and then it was someone else's turn.

"You ok to continue or do you need a break?" Sarah asked.

"Just a few moments to loosen out my muscles." I said, I never realized flexing hard could be so tiring. I was stood, shaking out my limbs with Joyce stood near me. She glanced at my jiggling dick and said as straight as you like "Good to stay supple, could be a long afternoon." Before I could think of an answer she moved away, I looked and Sarah who just raised her eyebrows and gave a little smile.

I was beginning to feel very comfortable being naked in front of all these people, nearly forgetting that I was. My dick was enjoying the freedom too. Though nowhere near erect, it was certainly a bit bigger than a normal flaccid state, all the moving about and dangling having an effect.

"Right, who wants to go next?"

Joyce, Jake and Melisa, the larger girl in the leggings all made a move to volunteer,

"After you, no after you."

Eventually it was decided that Jake would go next.

Jake stood up, "Right, I've got an idea. A small series of pictures that will tell a story." Jake paused.

"Well that sounds interesting, start whenever you're ready." Said Sarah.

For the first time that afternoon Jake looked a bit flustered, "The thing is," he said, almost sheepishly. "For the idea to work I need a volunteer to be in the photos too, I was hoping Joyce might help."

"Me!"

"It's ok; you get to keep your clothes on."

"Wow, thanks." Joyce said, laughing along with the other's.

"Be a sport, would you do it?"

"I suppose, what do I have to do?" Asked Joyce, not sounding fully convinced.

"Great, Michael you stand in front of the wall, sideways to me. Joyce you stand in front of Michael."

We both did as we were asked, l looked over at Sarah who just nodded, with a 'this could be interesting' sort of expression on her face.

Jake gave us his instructions, "Right, Joyce I want you to start telling Michael off, wagging your finger or whatever, as if he's been a naughty boy. Michael I want you to cast your gaze downwards, as if you're ashamed. Verbalize it if it helps Joyce."

I nodded to myself, this could be interesting. I looked at Joyce who seemed to be thinking about what she was going to do.

"Right I'm ready," said Joyce.

"Michael?" Asked Jake. I nodded.

"Right off you go then."

I looked at Joyce, she change her stance ever so slightly and in a surprisingly stern voice said,

"You've been a very bad boy, you should be ashamed of yourself."

I could hear cameras clicking but was oblivious, I was staring straight at Joyce's face and boobs, her chest heaving inside her blouse with the effort of her speech. I could feel a stirring in my loins

"Don't you look at me like that when I'm telling you off."

Almost involuntarily I averted my gaze, my head dropping, my shoulders slumped. Without thinking I had covered my genitals with my hands, hiding my growing dick.

"Take you hands away from there!" Joyce ordered. I moved my hands to my sides.

"By the look of your willy, you enjoy be told off, don't you? You naughty, dirty boy."

I think I was about to nod, when I heard Sarah's voice say,

"Great work folks, we'll stop that one there, Michael, Joyce great job, well acted."

I heard some disappointed groans come from the other students, I looked at Joyce, her chest only moving slightly as her breathing settled. I smiled at her and got the sexiest wink in return, she looked down at my semi erect dick which caused her to smile and me to harden more.

The spell was broken, I was suddenly fully aware of the other people in the room, all of whom it appeared had been taking pictures, spread in a semi circle, all looking directly at me and Joyce. I tried turning slightly away as if it might hide my increasing hard on, I felt myself blushing a bit, there was no hiding it.

I was just about to turn around and brazen it out, as if it was the most natural thing in the world when Jake came to my rescue.

"I had another couple of scenes in mind if we have time."

"We have plenty of time, what did you have in mind?" Sarah asked.

"Well if Michael could get on his knees, looking up at Joyce as if he's asking for forgiveness, I think it would make a really emotive shot."

Biggalute
Biggalute
240 Followers
12