Sarah's First Time

Story Info
First time cheating on her guy.
1k words
2.95
149.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was getting very excited! Her husband had to go on a business trip and would be gone for two nights. The timing was perfect. She had just met Steve, a young weight lifter at her gym who seemed to be very interested in her. It had her fantasy, to have sex with a another man, but she had been unable to find a suitable candidate until last night.

Sarah frequently had men hitting on her because of her body Is unbelievably sexy. She is 5'7" with a young girl’s figure at 30, flat stomach, nice hips, long very shapely legs, large perky breasts, a picture perfect behind, light brown long hair and just the loveliest blue eyes. Most of the men simply flirted with her or approached her casually. Over the past several weeks at the gym however, several men had approached her with sex on their minds. It made her feel like she was in college again and she could feel the tingling sensation at the thought of having sex with someone other than her husband. She decided that she would invite Steve over for dinner and see what developed.

Steve readily accepted the invitation and Sarah went about with her preparations for the evening meal. A light dinner, some expensive wine, and a very revealing outfit that she had bought just for this purpose were all prepared and ready when Steve arrived. Her ample breasts looked enticing with the very low cut top of her new dress. She noticed that Steve could hardly keep his eyes off of them and seemed embarrassed when he looked up and realized he had been starring at her cleavage. Her nipples hardened under his gaze and were visible through the thin material of her dress. She noticed that he was enjoying the show as a large bulge had started to form in his jeans.

After eating the meal and drinking too much wine, Steve felt bold enough to make his move. He moved behind Sarah's chair and started to massage her shoulder and neck. His hands soon made their way down onto her chest and began to free her big breasts from the confines of her dress. Sarah shuddered as he rubbed across her nipples. Her right nipple had a direct line between it and her clitoris and she reached her first orgasm of the evening just from his touch.

She now turned her attention toward the bulge in his pants and slowly unzipped those pants. The size of the cock that sprung out at her made her gasp. It was immense. She had a hard time getting even the tip of it in her mouth and wondered if her pussy would stretch enough to accommodate this giant tool. She was about to find out.

Steve carried her into the master bedroom, deposited her on the bed, and removed all of her clothing. He than removed his clothing and crawled in between her legs. He lightly nibbled at her clitoris. She had already become so wet in anticipation of his big cock filling her small pussy, that foreplay was unnecessary, so Steve proceeded straight to business. He rubbed the head of his cock against the small opening of her pussy and got her juices all over it. He started to slowly inserting the head of his big cock into her warm wetness. She was so tight he worried that he would not be able to get much of his cock in her, but as he slowly moved it in and out, he penetrated deeper with each stroke.

Sarah was screaming with lust and was rapidly approaching orgasm. Steve started pounding his huge cock into her pussy and exploded at the same time as Sarah.

Sarah was overwhelmed. She had never experienced an orgasm such as this and passed out from sheer bliss. Steve pulled his now limp cock from Sarah's over- stretched pussy and lay beside her trying to catch his breath. A big glob of Steve's cum juice dripped out of her pussy and ran down the crack of her ass making a large puddle on the sheets. When Sarah opened her eyes, she noticed someone standing at the foot end of the bed.

Good Grief! It was her husband John. He must have returned early from his business trip and had been standing there watching the whole thing. She wondered why he had not been really upset by all of this. Looking at his crotch, she saw a big wet spot where he had climaxed in his pants without even touching himself. It had been as big a turn on for him as it had been for her.

When Steve noticed John, he jumped out of bed, hurriedly put on his clothes and ran out the door. John couldn't believe it. How could the sight of another man having sex with his wife be such a turn- on? He noticed Sarah smiling at him and making a motion for him to join her on the bed. As he crawled in between her legs, she grabbed his head and shoved it into her cum drenched pussy. "Eat my pussy!" she screamed.

"Suck Steve's cum juice out of me and swallow every drop!"

John did as he was told and sucked and licked on Sarah's pussy until she experienced another gigantic orgasm. John then crawled up along side of Sarah and cuddled with her. Sarah, knowing that her husband was in bad need of relief, bent over and took his hard cock into her mouth. His juices were flowing so intensely that she had a mouth full before he even climaxed.

Sarah told him how she had felt having that giant throbbing cock in her pussy and just the thought of this pushed him over the edge. Sarah could hardly swallow all the cum juice, but made a valiant effort. With John coming in her mouth she felt another orgasm approaching. It was the strongest of the evening. She could feel the juice running out of her pussy and adding to the puddle that had already formed under her.

Later, Sarah realized that this was only the first of many adventures, and that her husband would be a willing participant.

Life was very, very good.