Sarah's Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, she turned to look at him, her eyes mere slits and black depths as he shadowed her from the bed light. "Ummm," she murmured. "That was delicious, and, oh god, so needed. I just hadn't thought I was that ready, and yet, you got me started in the cab, and all I wanted was, well, what you achieved!" She lay quiet for some moments, and then turned towards him, his erection springing between them. "And, that feels good too." She paused. And then almost plaintively "Please make love to me, now." The last, coming in some urgency. "Let me feel you hard inside me, make me come again!"

And he did, penetrating her, and slowly rocking himself to a fiery orgasm that had her reaching for him again, this time spreading herself out under him, her arms thrown back as she raised herself up, forcing him deeper, until she changed position, laying flat now and bringing her knees up to her chest. He impaled himself down into her depths and frantically worked himself to that point where he was lost, his lust erasing any gentle thoughts of her, and she loved that feeling, knowing he was gone.

Seconds later, he exploded as she clutched her knees, muttering epithets to him, "Come on, fuck me, now! Fuck me, hard, harder, oh god I love your cock, come on please, give me everything...." Her words were lost to him and he saw only the glint in her eyes as he came in that skewering agony-ecstasy bolt of lightning through his loins. Their bodies slapped together, their sweat and juices mingling until he could go no more, and slowly slumped down onto her, as she lowered her knees, gripping his hips to hold him in her, while his cock resumed a more normal size.

_______________

His eyes opened briefly, squinting at the daylight penetrating through the deep red drapes at the window. It took a few seconds to remember where he was and just another, to look at the bedside clock, its red LED numbers telling him it was 5:03 a.m. He sensed she was still asleep behind him, so he turned gently so as not to wake her. She grunted lightly in her sleep and rolled over, away from him, snuggling down into the rumpled pillows and bed-sheets.

Quietly, he slid from the bed, and collecting his clothes where they had been strewn around the floor, he softly moved into the bathroom where he dressed quickly in the early light. He'd made his mind up; he'd shower in his own room, and could possibly grab an extra hour's sleep, before he knew he would have to meet with Neil for breakfast. He found that he was missing a sock, and it took some silent crawling on the floor to locate it, and, as he pulled himself up with a mild feeling of triumph at recovering it, he found her sleepily watching him, having risen onto her elbows as he rummaged under the bed.

"Good morning." He knew instantly, that it sounded fatuous, but, well, what DID one say?

"Hi." She murmured back at him. "What's the time?"

"Just after five a.m. I'd – er – I thought I'd better get back to my own room, you know, freshen up, and get ready for the day, that sort of stuff...." He faltered, but knew that she too, knew that it would not do for him to be seen leaving her room later, when people would be around.

"Hmmm, okay." She paused and he marveled how, despite the grogginess of sleep and the mess her hair was in, that she looked so lovely. He leaned forward, and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"That was fantastic, last night."

She smiled, somewhat sheepishly. "Yes, I thought so too." Again, that slightly mischievous smile, and as she woke more, she pulled herself up to the headboard to prop herself into a sitting position. This resulted in the sheets falling away, and her breasts bobbed gently at him. He couldn't help, but reach out and caress her right breast before he leaned down to kiss it lightly, on the nipple. She moaned very quietly, and then pouted at him. "Well, there are TWO you know!"

He obliged, and after licking her whereby the nipple rapidly rose under his lips, he couldn't resist kissing her mouth now, much more strongly. They both came awake under the passion, and as he paused for breath, she murmured "I suppose you HAVE to go?"

Automatically, he glanced at the clock again, and fighting with his growing erection and desire to be inside her again, he nodded. "Yep, gotta go!" He paused again, nuzzling close to her ear. "You were fantastic last night, but you know, we shouldn't be doing this. Hell I've only just met you and you work for me!"

Again, the slightly sheepish look. "Yes, I know. I thought of that too, but something came over me last night, and" she looked down at the sheets "I didn't think this would go anywhere..." But then, she brightened, and looked him straight in the eyes. "Look, I don't do this with every attractive man I meet, so don't think this is a regular thing. I love my husband dearly, and I don't want anything to happen whereby he'd be hurt. If we can keep it to ourselves, well, I'd be grateful for that."

Another pause, and the unsaid comments hung heavily between them. "Of course, I won't tell anyone Sarah. I'm not THAT kind of guy. I too don't do this on a regular basis. Why don't we admit that there was something there, and it was wonderful, but maybe we shouldn't push our luck?" She nodded, acknowledging that they both had too much to lose from these indiscretions. Again, he looked at the clock. "Look, I have to go. I've got a busy morning and I know that Neil will be chasing my ass at seven...maybe we could meet during the day, and, well, just maybe have a coffee together?"

She nodded. "I have a better idea." Again, that smile crept round her lips. "How about we don't see each other today.....?" She paused for a few heartbeats and his face dropped immediately into a frown; NOT what he'd wanted to hear, but then, she smiled at him, beaming. ..."but, we could meet here tonight, say after dinner...?? You know what they say? 'When the cat's away....' "

He burst out laughing, and leaned forward to kiss her deeply. Then he whispered in her ear, purring with a fake cat's meow. "Mmmm. Love to. I'll order some Champagne, and we can see how the evening goes...?"

Again, a pause, and their eyes locked, both knowing that this was dangerous.

And yet, and yet....

* * * * *