Sarah's Indulgence

Story Info
A couple finds its fire after a lean start.
1.4k words
3.22
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classmates Sarah and Brendon had just exited their teens when Brendon asked Sarah out for coffee. Because they had not conversed much outside the confines of their classroom, the rapport they shared was amicable at best. Both still felt a tinge of attraction towards each other and were unsure of the reason. Brendon, after waiting for months, had garnered just enough courage to ask her the question, to which Sarah did not readily agree at first, but gave in because she also wanted to explore why she felt drawn towards Brendon, the mannish boy with modest looks and a perpetual stolid expression that belied all that he hid underneath. Sarah possessed the quintessential gregariousness that drew people towards her, but she knew in her bones that this time it was different.

For their first date, they went to a small café in the suburbs that she chose. They chatted intensely, but candidly, to discover what they had and did not have in common, and by the time he dropped her, both knew they wanted to peep deeper into each other's personalities. Over the course of the next few months, they went out on many more dates to many more cafés, dates that had become routine every weekend, along with their uncompromised sobriety. They felt the connection that they had yearned for, but also felt the fire between them extinguish slowly. In the few months that they had known each other, all that they had shared physically was an almost passionless peck on the lips after their last date. The 'kiss' made Sarah doubt his ability to understand her. For their next date, he proposed they stay indoors and smoke pot, order food from a good restaurant and lay back, away from societal boundaries. Disheartened because she was unapologetically unmoved after their first 'kiss', she reluctantly agreed because she wanted to experience what this side of his had to offer.

Sarah had a svelte body and an above-average height. Her dusky complexion, combined with high cheek-bones and her pointy and straight nose made many-a-folk swoon. Her broad forehead, naturally parabolic eye-brows and large black eyes inspired second looks when she walked through college. It was as though her jaw converged magically to culminate in her chin. Her thin neck ended in prominent collar bones. Her supple breasts and full hips made her the object of desire among men and of enviousness among women. She had a lean frame with flesh protruding from the right spots. Her aversion towards wearing excessive make-up and her shoulder-length dark curly hair made her appear as a person that would embrace her youth forever, a trait that Brendon admired. She had a strand of purple-colored hair that fell down to her nostril. She was the personification of the perfect feminine silhouette on a canvas.

She wore a maroon spaghetti top that accentuated her feebly visible cleavage. Her round John Lennon glasses appeared to be glued on the bridge of her nose and could reveal, only through a frown, her dark eye-brows. The spaghetti top was paired with a thin knee-length brown sarong that had a floral pattern. Her pink sneakers hid her feet, but the loose anklet that she wore on her right foot made her feet look nevertheless appealing. Her smooth skin smelled sweeter because of the perfumed soap that she had bathed with.

Sarah bought some beers on the way towards Brendon's house. A hotter than usual evening made beads of sweat trickle down her smooth skin. The street-lights were on by the time she rang Brendon's doorbell. When he answered the door, her glowing wet skin in the orange evening lights left him awestruck. They hugged each other and Brendon thanked her for the beers.

They moved to Brendon's room and sat on Brendon's bed, their shoulders touching each other's. Sarah lit the first joint while Brendon played soft jazz on the stereo. Soon after they were done with the joint, Brendon told her that he was nervous during the first kiss they shared because he was not expecting it. Sarah, in a mischievous tone exclaimed "Thank God". Brendon, not amused, turned towards her and looked into her eyes. He leaned closer as she lay motionless, their passions starting to get ignited. A gentle kiss ensued, and both then opened their mouths to taste each other. As they started rubbing each other's tongues, Brendon slid his hand underneath her top on her pelvic bone to feel her skin. She breathed a sigh into Brendon's ears, a sigh that signified submissiveness but pleasure. He turned her around and kissed her on the nape and massaged her neck and her shoulder with his nose, while breathing down heavily onto her skin, his warm and moist breath taking away her self-control. In a sudden move, he loosened the strings of her sarong and it fell on the floor. She turned around to embrace him, her black polka-dotted silk panties inviting him to go further.

What followed was another kiss, a longer, wetter kiss. He pulled her head downwards gently but fiercely through her hair and plunged with his lips onto her neck. What was left of her perfume on her now wet neck still tasted bitter but smelled tantalizingly sweet. His kisses on her neck intensified as he moved downward, to her cleavage. He placed his lips on her warm chest, and reached the strap of her bra from underneath her top. They kissed again as he unstrapped her bra with one hand, while reaching down to the inner part of her left thigh with the other. She pushed him away, reached inside her top, pulled out her bra and threw it on his face. She was such a tease.

Sarah unbuckled his belt and took his jeans off in a jiffy, as his hands reached inside her top and both his thumbs started caressing her hard nipples. She ripped Brendon's shirt and dove face-first onto his bare chest and bit him, her aggression firing up her eyes. His hands found their way into her panties and stroked her soft hips. Brendon lay on the pillow as Sarah withdrew from their embrace, took her top off, only to compel Brendon to spring up and bury his face in her warm and now bare bosom. A streak of evening light through the translucent windows made her eyes sparkle in the dimly-lit room, as they both rose and kissed.

As she lay unrobed, Brendon's face sunk down onto her abdomen and his tongue tickled the insides of her navel. He held the strap of her silk panties between his teeth and pulled it down, revealing her bikini wax, as she winked at him. A peck on the insides of her thigh set her loins ablaze. She felt his stubble titillate her when his face slithered towards her clitoris. Sarah tightened the grip of her thighs on Brendon's head. With his nose dangerously close to her groin, he tasted her with the tip of his tongue. The cold, wet sensation sent a rush through her body. Brendon kissed her clitoris, felt its loose skin between his lips and with the full face of his tongue started licking her violently. Her heart fluttered and her hips twirled, as the clasp of her legs on Brendon's head stiffened. Brendon, gasping for breath, went about grazing the now wet her. Her gyrations grew fiercer till she climaxed, scissoring Brendon's head with overwhelming power. Brendon, released, but still red and blue, dragged his body towards her face and bit her lips.

Exchanging kisses wildly, both sat up to face each other. She gazed into his eyes as though she were divested of all her bearings in his company. His boxers were slid off to reveal all of him to her. As they embraced again, he teased her by grinding his groin against hers, sending a jolt to both their chests, after which they met completely. Her breasts fell on Brendon's chest as they gyrated together. She felt him pulsate and gripped him tightly, while drawing and locking him inside herself completely. Both dug their nails into each other's buttocks while kissing, climaxing together and meeting at the peak of their energies. The O concluded in another long, wet kiss, as both looked into each other's eyes again, now, not conscious, not scared.

They cuddled a bit and dozed off. I hope that you needed tissues, but I wish that you did not. Don't worry, they used protection because they too preach safe sex like all of us. I hope Brendon finds the G spot someday.