Sarah's Misunderstanding

Story Info
Sarah took what Dan said differently to what he meant.
2.4k words
3.31
20.4k
17
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a warning, if Bi or Gay stuff makes you upset, do not read any further.

------------

I came home early from work Thursday afternoon hoping to catch Sarah before she left. Stealing a kiss as we passed each other. I tidied the house getting it ready for trick or treaters tonight.

I laid on the sofa and text my wife Sarah.

She was feeling guilty. She does musical theatre and sometimes gets hit on. She tells me every time, but this time she felt guilty. All because, she let it become a fantasy. She was fertile at the moment too, only adding more fuel to the fire!

When I pried the fantasy out of her, I was a little surprised and confessed to having a similar fantasy. Something we were teasing each other with for the rest of the afternoon.

I collected our son early from nursery, hoping to get home before trick or treating began. Sarah was hoping I hadn't though. She really needed a release and was hoping we could fuck before I collected our son. Instead, she ran upstairs to try and take the edge off.

Once the trick or treaters had died down and we had all finished dinner, we locked up and took the boy to bed. Once he had dropped off, we settled down to a glass of wine and a chat. It quickly returned to our teasing earlier that day. Before we knew it, the wine was gone and we had got ourselves all worked up!

I slid my hand down, seeking out her pussy. Burrowing my finger down, seeking her wet slit. Kissing passionately, pulling gently on her hair. then, uncharacteristically, Sarah threw me off, onto the ground. As if possessed, she tore at my clothes, biting my neck, pinning me to the floor.

My initial shock and just a little fear quickly were off and I was becoming harder than ever!

Now completely naked below my beautiful wife, Sarah set about leaving her mark on every single inch of me, finishing by nibbling up my inner thigh approaching my cock. After a quick kick, she rose and removed her dress and lowered her dripping pussy onto my cock. Just as we were getting into, Sarah started the teasing again. Only this time, it didn't sound so much like teasing, it sounded like a fantasy being given full blown consideration.

"You like hearing about people hitting on me, don't you?" My cock twitches, I didn't need to say a word!

"You want to watch, don't you?" I twitch again.

Sarah was very slowly sliding up and down my cock. Edging me as she teased.

"What exactly is it that you want to watch I wonder? The flirting? More?" Twitch. Fuck!

"So, more!"

"You want to watch them kiss me?" This interrogation was becoming difficult to avoid!

"Fuck me?" Twitch doesn't quite cover my cock's response to that question. I very nearly came then and there! Sarah got off my cock, leaving it waving in the air. "Tell me what you want!"

"I want to watch you, share you!" I admitted. "And?"

"I want to watch as you are fucking someone else, perhaps both of us!"

Sarah went down on all fours, plunging our largest dildo deep into her pussy! "Then come over here and do it!" I approached her head with my cock, presenting it to her. Licking it lovingly, she instructed me to slide beneath her and lick her clit as she fucked the dildo. We shuffled a little closer to the bed and suctioned the dildo to the frame.

From my position, I could see very clearly and intimately her pussy stretched wide around the opaque dick. Sarah took me into her mouth once more as she started fucking the toy. Signalling my time to get involved. I licked, sucked and nibbled on her clit as she was penetrated, she was getting the hottest that I had ever seen her. Then. just as I thought she was about to cum, she did something completely unexpected! She reached back and quickly removed the dildo from her pussy and stuck it in my mouth. Wherever her fantasy had taken her, this sent her over the edge! She came HARD! She went to town on my cock and soon, so did I!

It was some time before I pulled myself together enough to move, not however quicker than Sarah, who had apparently managed to get up and fetch her phone to take a picture of me, face soaked with the dildo drooping beside my face. She refused to either show me the picture(s) or delete them and went to bed, leaving me to clean up.

The next morning, as we were making coffee, I brought it up. "What was with the photograph and sticking the dildo in my mouth?"

Sarah just smiled a mischievous little smile. "You said you wanted to watch someone fuck me, perhaps both of us. I got hot thinking about them fucking you too!"

"Ah, I thought you meant both us fucking you, not them fucking us both."

"And the photo?"

Another grin.

" I wanted to see you take a cock! That might be as close as I ever get."

Thank God it's Friday! I couldn't concentrate today, Wednesday night was so hot and I couldn't get some images out of my head. Sarah wants me to be bi?

It's something that had never entered my imagination. I don't find guys attractive, definitely never been sexually attracted to them. Yet, I sometimes wondered what my wife felt as we were fucking. I have never confessed this to her and yet it seems that she may have the same curiosity.

I stopped by the store to restock our wine supply for the weekend. Sarah's sister and brother in law were staying over and they were dropping their old hot tub over. I had already built the decking and pergola and the Jasmine had gotten established.

Sarah had been quite content watching me build it all rather than helping. Not that I am complaining, she was always horny by the time I quit for the day.

Sarah's story

-----------

I was feeling guilty after rehearsals Wednesday night, I get hit on occasionally, but brush it off as a jest at my expense. This time, I didn't! This time, the attention really affected me. I was getting horny at the fantasy of taking it further. As I lay there as Daniel slept, I let my mind wonder. I closed my eyes and imagined that I was with the young man who had hit on me that night. Imagining doing things that I would never dream of suggesting to my husband. I felt a familiar yearning in my pussy, slipping my hands lower, I sought out my pussy. I was SOAKING! As soon as I brushed my clit, I was on fire! I needed a cock, It didn't feel right to wake Daniel, given the subject of my fantasy. I got up, unlocked my toy chest and found what I needed and went down to the lounge.

Feeling safe at 2am, I sat opposite the window looking out as I slid the dildo into my pussy. Performing for some unknown audience, both dreading and hoping to get caught. I returned to my fantasy, his hard cock sliding into my pussy as I sat on our sofa. I looked up and in the window, saw my husband reflected in the glass, watching! Oh My God! I came so hard, it was all I could do to muffle my screams as I came, squirting a little over the hardwood floor. When I came around, I was alone, I cleared up and returned to bed, Daniel still sleeping. Had I seen him or was it the fantasy?

When we awoke Thursday morning, I felt so guilty and still so horny! I felt like I had cheated on Daniel. Only compounded by him having breakfast and my coffee ready when I came downstairs and our son all ready for nursery. I loved him so much!

Daniel left for work and took our son to nursery, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I had some things to collect for my sister's visit this weekend, but that would not take long enough. Soon enough my libido and boredom conspired against me.

I returned to bed and soon had the dildo inside my pussy, only this time, I was fantasizing about having both Daniel and the young man from rehearsals. I had seen some porn in the past, it was not really my thing, but now I needed inspiration!

Before long, I was laying there watching a video of a cuckold scenario. I must have been watching for hours. Daniel text me to say that he was leaving work early to help prepare for the trick or treaters.

I got more than a little excited at the prospect of fucking him before collecting our son from nursery. I still needed to get out to the store. I admitted a little to Daniel about feeling guilty about being hit on and needing to go to the store.

Daniel kept prying for more information, teasing me, making me hot again. He admitted to having similar fantasies too! As soon as he got back, I gave him a quick kiss and left, I needed supplies before we collected our son and I needed Daniel's cock before then too!

On my way home, I was looking forward to having Daniel to myself while I could. What I was not expecting, was for him to collect our son earlier too! Fuck! I ran upstairs, I needed to clear my head before facing them both or the trick or treaters!

Once we were sure the knocks had stopped, we cleared up, got our son to bed and settled down with a glass of wine. It wasn't long before we continued our earlier teasing and emptied the wine.

As we cuddled on the sofa, his hand slid my dress up my thigh and burrowed down towards my pussy. I was already soaking wet and it was getting too much to handle when he pulled my hair. I needed to speed things up! For the first time in our relationship, I took charge, throwing him off the sofa and onto the floor. I tore at his clothes with a primal hunger! I could feel how hard he was getting as I tore at him, biting him, marking him as mine.

Now naked below me, completely at my mercy, I nibbled my way up his inner thigh toward his cock. It was so difficult not to just take it all straight away.

All the flirting in rehearsals and teasing between us both fueled my imagination. As if possessed, I heard the question leave my mouth. "You like hearing about people hitting on me, don't you?"

He didn't answer verbally, but his cock twitched. I think, deep down, he did! When we teased eachother before, it was never verbally. Hearing myself ask and seeing his reaction, encouraging me further. "You want to watch, don't you?" Twitch!

He did!

I slid slowly up and down his shaft, edging us both. I probed further. "What exactly is it that you want to watch I wonder? The flirting? More?" Twitch!

I nearly came at this confirmation. He got turned on by more than just the idea of me flirting, but more than that. Kissing? Touching? Fucking?

"You want to watch them kiss me?" Twitch!

I was really grinding into his cock now, sat upright on his twitching pole. I tried to read his face, despite his cock answering all of my questions.

"Fuck me?"

I felt it! I felt it all! He nearly came right then and there! He wanted to watch me fuck someone else!

I dismounted. "Tell me what you want!" I demanded, not with anger, but with wanton need!

"I want to watch you, share you!" He admitted. "And?"

"I want to watch as you are fucking someone else, perhaps both of us!" Wow! Now this was more than I had fantasised. Until right that moment that is! So many possibilities for his response, did he mean they both fuck me or the other person fuck us both?

I went down on all fours, plunging our largest dildo deep into my pussy! "Then come over here and do it!" I instructed. He approached, presenting his glistening cock to my mouth. I licked it lovingly, but I had other plans in mind and edged myself towards the bed frame and suctioned the dildo to the frame. I got him to slide beneath me and lick my clit as I impaled myself onto this huge rubber cock and continued sucking his shaft into my mouth. I went to town ramming myself full as he licked me and I let my mind wander. I got really hot imagining the rubber cock entering his mouth between thrusts into my pussy and then I did it! between strokes, I removed the dildo and shoved it into his mouth as I looked down. I came! I came HARD! Sucking him deeply into my mouth, he came too, pumping stream after stream of cum down my throat.

I recovered before he did and was amazed to see how hot he looked below me, passed out, with the dildo covered in my cum dripping onto his face. it was so hot. I needed a picture, you know, for me time. He came to as I was taking them, once he realised what was happening, he demanded that I deleted the photos. That wasn't happening! I told him to clean up and I went to bed.

As I was making coffee the next morning, he brought it up. "What was with the photograph and sticking the dildo in my mouth?"

I couldn't help smiling. "You said you wanted to watch someone fuck me, perhaps both of us. I got hot thinking about them fucking you too!"

"Ah, no! I thought you meant both of us fucking you, not them fucking us both."

"And the photo?"

I tried to hide my grin behind my coffee cup.

"I wanted to see you take a cock! That might be as close as I ever get." I was getting wet again, reliving last night in my head.

Finally, Friday! My sister and her husband were staying over this weekend, I needed the distraction and the Hot tub! The decking had been ready for some time.

Jen & Bill came straight over from work and got here just after we got our son to bed. The guys unloaded the hot tub, it was too late to hook it up tonight.