Sarah's Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers

Zack raised her shirt over her head and tossed it across the room with his free hand while still fingering her. "Ohhh... Uhhh, uhhh!" she gasped softly. He couldn't take it any more; he had to bury his cock deep inside her soon. He moved out from behind her, lowered her to the floor as he knelt above her. Sarah's eyes were closed and her hands were clenching and unclenching. Her nipples were erect and pressing hard against the confinement of her bra. The teen quickly took off his pants and shirt. It was then she opened her eyes. "Oh no! What's happening, ohhh!" She tried to sit up but couldn't manage it. Zack grasped the waist of her pants and pulled them off to reveal her beautiful, panty covered pussy. There was a hint of fine blonde hair above her white cotton panties pointing down toward her puffy pussy lips. He lowered himself down on top of her and grabbed hold of both her hands.

"Stop, Ohh, Zack, please stop!" she moan in a slurred voice as he started to kiss her neck. She felt his cock rubbing up against her thigh. He held onto her wrists with one hand as he used the other to guide his cock into her small grip. He forced her fingers around his long, hard shaft, and made her stroke its length slowly.

"Ohh, this can't be happening," she moaned.

Zack helped her stroke him for awhile, but was careful to stop before he came. Sarah felt him move lower down her body, and felt his hands move around to the backs of her thighs, squeezing, moving up to her buttocks. She shook her head listlessly, but was powerless to stop him. His hands gripped the waistband of her panties, then suddenly wrenched outwards, violently tearing them from her hips with a loud ripping noise. She immediately felt his hands return to her naked ass, and begin to squeeze and mold her cheeks. She could feel the hard warmth of his cock resting against her left thigh. "Sarah, you're beautiful!" he said.

He pulled her pussy lips apart and she gasped as her legs opened wider to accept his finger into her vagina. His other hand worked its way up her thigh to rest on her flat belly. She squirmed again as his finger probed at her damp pussy again.

"Shit, you are so tight, Sarah," Zack said as his fingers continued to violate her. He moved his fingers in and out of her pussy, slowly and deliberately. Each stroke caused Sarah to groan and look away. Her head tossed from side to side and she began to buck her hips slightly in time with his thrusts. The teen seemed to become mesmerized by the gentle sway of her ample tits as he finger fucked her closer and closer to her first orgasm of the evening. Finally, he withdrew his hand from her cunt, and slowly slid both hands up her body to cup her breasts.

"You've got such great tits, Sarah. I need to suck me some titties." He lowered his head and began sucking on her large, pink nipples. This created a wave of sexual stimulation that crashed through her body as she approached her climax. A moment later, she came hard, gasping for breath and moaning. Zack moved up to straddle her chest. His cock was as hard as he could ever remember it being, and he lowered the thick, 9 inch shaft between her large tits. Shoving his hard cock between her breasts, he leered down at her and said, "Oh yeah Sarah, time for me to tittie-fuck these babies!" He cried out as he began sliding his pole between her boobs. While he fucked her tits he raised her head so that as his dick poked above the top of her cleavage, it pressed against her lips.

Not so long ago, Sarah had been so self-conscious of her body that she would have never even considered allowing anyone to see her naked, let-alone fuck her. Now she this boy she barely knew was fucking her tits while the thick head of his cock pressed slightly between her lips each time he thrust between her swaying breasts.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" the boy fucking her tits gasped loudly.

Sarah panicked as his cock thrust deeper between her lips. Then she felt his hot, thick cum spurt onto her chest and face and mouth. She looked down just in time to see cum flowing through her cleavage as the cock between her tits finished cumming. He pulled out of her from between her breasts, and moved lower to gain access to her pussy. She jerked as she felt something between her legs. She was too woozy to raise her head, so she couldn't see what he was doing, but she felt him begin eating her pussy out. Somewhere inside her vodka muddled mind, Sarah was conflicted at being treated this way by an 18 year old boy, but her body reacted to how good his tongue felt on her slit. She began to squirm as his tongue flicked across her swollen clit. She wasn't sure how this could be happening to her. She was being eaten out by this boy, and found herself bucking her hips to meet the licks at her throbbing cunt.

Through the haze of the alcohol and her approaching orgasm, Sarah pleaded, "P... please, please, don't do this, Zack! You can't! T... to young! I'll g... get in trouble!"

"Who's gonna tell, baby? Definitely not me!" He grinned at her, "Are you getting nice and wet for me now?" Sarah didn't have time to reply as he pressed a finger against the soft folds of her cunt. Slowly he traced her mound with his finger before pushing it inside. A raw tingle went through her body as his thumb rubbed across her clit. The finger started to push deeper into her, past her pussy lips. She was tight and becoming very wet. He forced his finger into her more aggressively. "Fuck, Sarah, your pussy is so tight!"

"Oh, no, oh," Sarah whimpered, shaking her head limply. "Please Zack, we can't do this. Please, I'll do anything, just don't fuck me," The words came out in a breathless jumble as the alcohol in her system seemed to rob her of all control of her increasingly aroused body.

Finally, Zack couldn't wait any longer. His hand left Sarah's waiting pussy, and he held onto her wrists with one hand as he used the other to guide his cock toward her tight hole. He spread her legs apart with his knees and she felt him rubbing his cock between the folds of her wet pussy.

Sarah whimpered at the feel of his shaft against her pussy lips, "Zack, please...!"

He grinned down at her. "Please? Please fuck you? Don't mind if I do!" he replied as he began to press into her warm folds. "Just relax and enjoy it, Sarah. This is going to be the best fuck you'll ever get," The head of his thick cock pushed her swollen pussy lips apart and eased inside. Almost immediately a shudder cascaded through the young nurse as a new orgasm hit. Her pussy flooded as he slipped some more of his cock into her.

"Oh, please no," she begged over and over as she felt his long black shaft begin to penetrate her tight hole. "No more, please! You're too big!"

The swollen head of his thick shaft paused just inside her as the hand that had been guiding it moved to rub up and down her clit, making it hard as her arousal grew and a new orgasm started to build in her body as every nerve seemed to tense and tingle at the same time.

"I think maybe you want my cock now, Sarah. My big fat cock in your tight little cunt?" he asked as he took one firm breast in his free hand and lowered his mouth to suck the large, taut peak.

"Please Zack don't," Sarah pleaded again. She whimpered as he moved her legs farther apart, stretching her pussy lips wider as he shifted the cock head inside her entrance. She could feel it there pressing against the sensitive skin of her insides.

Zack leaned over her and suddenly thrust his cock deep inside her. She felt his manhood driving deep inside her body, and Sarah cried out in shock and pleasure her traitorous body welcomed his hard shaft into her throbbing sheath. She had been so close to another climax from the attention he had been paying to her clit and breasts that she cried out with another orgasm almost immediately as he filled her completely.

Sarah moaned in a mixture of shame and unwanted pleasure as she climaxed. Zack lowered his head and busied himself sucking on her aroused nipples. This caused another wave of sensations to overtake her and her orgasm intensified.

"Ohhh... Yeah," he groaned as he sunk his massive black maleness further and further into her. "Shit, your pussy is so tight Sarah!"

Sarah's breath was becoming labored. Her pussy was so tight that it felt as though it would explode as he pushed even farther in. The cock was filling her, hurting her as it pressed against her sensitive walls. He let out a grunt as the final inch penetrated her, pressing against her cervix. His hand, which had guided his maleness in, moved from rubbing her clit to join his other hand at her breasts as he pulled almost all the way out of her, then thrust back inside her throbbing cunt.

"No, no," Sarah moaned as he began.

"Yeah... ohhh... shit your pussy is so good," Zack moaned as he pumped in and out of her. Her tight pussy was gripping his cock, making it hard to keep going but he pumped away, slowly at first; then gathering rhythm, as her pussy got wetter. "Fuck this is good. You are so tight, so wet." His hands held her breasts, squeezing them, and then letting the globes slip back as he covered the nipples and tweaked them with his finger and thumb.

"Ohhh nossa! This can't be happening", she moaned.

Zack looked into her eyes as he drove his cock in and out of her tight, wet hole. He fucked her with long slow strokes, and could feel her pussy walls being stretched to the limit. He pushed into her deeper and harder as he looked down into her blue eyes in pure lust. He grabbed both of her legs and made her wrap them around his waist, then took hold of her of her hands and held them above her head as his pace increased.

"You're such a hot fuck, Sarah. I've been waiting for this all my life," he murmured in her ear as he started to fuck her for all she was worth. Her firm breasts shook back and forth as he fucked her tight pussy with his long, thick cock. As he lowered his head to lick and kiss her neck, he knew he was close to cumming.

His cock pounded in and out of her as he took her legs and pushed them up to bend at the knee and give him better access to her snatch. Each thrust was harder than the previous. She could feel their pelvises connect each time he slammed into her.

"No more, please," she whimpered. "It h...hurts, Zack. It's tooo big! P... please, aaahhh!"

But he continued, ignoring the nurse's protests. He fucked into her harder and harder. Tears flowed down her cheeks as his assault on her deflowered cunt continued.

"Shit, your pussy is so tight, Sarah. You haven't done this too many times, have you?" he exclaimed. He continued pumping into her, each stroke seeming to penetrate to her very core. He pinned her arms back above her head and lowered his mouth to her lips to kiss her. Sarah tried to move her head away from his advances, but her body still wasn't responding to her wishes. His tongue slipped between her soft lips to caress hers, then trailed kisses along her flushed cheeks and neck.

Sarah's cunt began to relax out of exhaustion, allowing Zack to thrust in and out of her more easily. His grunts and groans increased as he continued to push into her. His balls slapped against her crotch, rubbing along the delicate skin of her inner thighs.

"Ohh...yes...yes...ohhh," he moaned. "Shit, I love this, Sarah! I love fucking your tight pussy! You're so fucking tight!"

Sarah's moans became higher pitched as he continued to slam in and out of her abused pussy. There was nothing she could think of to say to answer his praise of her body.

His face dripped with sweat as he pumped harder and harder.

"Ohhh God...I can't hold it," he said. "I'm gonna cum, baby!"

Zack's words finally penetrated the haze of her alcohol-enhanced orgasms. The thought of his hot cum flooding her pussy made her stomach churn. Her body arched against his bulk as she came again.

"Ahhh... Zack... please!" Sarah cried out, not entirely sure what she was begging him to do.

Zack suddenly realized she had given in completely. He grinned down at her as he continued to pound her pussy, "Oh yeah, Sarah, fucking you has been so good! You're such a good fuck!" He rammed her deep and hard, intent on bringing her to another orgasm before he launched his load inside of her.

"Ohhh... ahhh... ohhh!!!" She cried out as her climax tore through her body. The black teen between her legs continued fucking her while Sarah gasped for breath at the sensations created by his cock ramming her tight pussy.

Zack plunged deep into her hot, tight cunt one final time. She felt the thick head of his thick, 9" manhood bottomed out against her cervix one last time, "Ahhh, Sarah!" he yelled as he felt his balls tighten and a stream of hot cum shot deep into her belly.

"Ohhh... yeah... ahhh," he called out, releasing his grip on her wrists for the first time since really starting to fuck her, and grabbing her ample tits with both hands. "Ohhh... feel my hot cum inside you, Sarah! Ohhh... fuck!" Zack emptied his load into her throbbing pussy as he buried his rock-hard shaft deep inside her body. His hot cum bathed her womanhood, and Sarah could feel it fill her channel and begin to trickle out around his cock. She screamed and thrashed her head from side to side as the heat of his cum triggered her orgasm again.

The youth continued to maul her breasts as one final load of cum burst into her body. "Oh, shit, yes," he called out as he finished depositing his load inside her. Sarah's tight pussy milked his shaft for every last drop of cum. His lips covered her mouth as he kissed her deeply. She didn't have the energy to pull away this time. She felt his cock pulsing inside her in time with the rhythm of her vaginal muscles as they spasmed around him.

As their orgasms subsided, Zack began to relax and pull away from her. His grip on her breasts eased and he let go of them as his cock slipped from her cum-soaked hole. A trail of sticky cum traced her upper thigh as it oozed from his cock. He knelt above her dazed body, looking at the swollen folds of her pussy. White cum covered the opening, and the pink lips were stretched now, leaving her snatch open and inviting. Her soft, blonde pussy hair was matted with his cum.

Zack collapsed on top of her, exhausted. He rolled onto his side, and wrapped his arms around her shaking form as she panted for breath. She gasped when he touched her body, and Zack slowly explored her soft curves as he tried to regain his own breath.

Finally, he decided that they both needed a drink, and that Sarah needed a booster. He stood up slowly, went into the kitchen with their glasses, and fixed her another coke with a good dose of vodka in it. Then he refilled his own glass and returned to the living room. He helped her to sit up and held the glass to her lips.

"Here Sarah, drink this. You'll feel better, I promise."

Somewhat to his surprise, Sarah didn't resist, and ended up drinking most of the spiked soda.

Dazed and still drunk, Sarah actually pressed her body against his, as she lay exhausted from their first encounter. To his surprise, she fell asleep in his arms, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest. He shrugged slightly. He could let her sleep for awhile. When she woke up, he could think of a lot of other things he wanted to do to her before he was through.

GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers
12