Sarah's Office Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah is used on her office desk by two strangers.
776 words
3.98
53k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lifted her head, she felt a little groggy and it took her a moment to realize she couldn't move her arms or her legs. She was tied down. Her body felt cold and she was pressed against wood. She was naked and tied to a desk. She looked around and realized she was in her office and tried to pull at the ropes holding her down. Sarah froze when she heard footsteps behind her. She called out, there was no answer but the footsteps got louder and it wasn't just one person. "Please" she begged. There was still no answer but a man approached her and she felt something cotton jammed in her mouth and a blindfold covered her eyes. She tasted wetness on the gag and knew her own panties were being used to stop her from crying out.

She jumped as fingers started slowly feeling down her naked body. Her legs were tied to the legs of the desk so she was bent over and there was definitely easy access to her holes. Another hand started kneading her butt before he slapped it hard spanking her. She cried out against the gag in her mouth as the pain was quite intense. The first man continued to run his hands over her body, against the side of her big tits that was pressed in to the desk. She felt a hand in her hair and he pulled her upward, her wrists strained against the ropes holding her down as she was forced back enough for there to be access to her tits. One hand held her hair pulling her up while another roughly twisted her nipples. The second man continued to spank her ass. Sarah lost count of how many times she had been spanked when man number one released her and the second man stopped. Her ass felt hot and she was sure it was red and covered in handprints. Sarah had never enjoyed being hurt and yet for some reason she was starting to feel wet.

She felt relief for a moment until the gag was removed and she felt the head of a penis pressed against her lips. She kept her lips tight and shook her head. He slapped her and forced the cock in to her lips when she cried out in pain. His dick was wet and he pushed it in as far as he could, forcing her to choke. He started a rhythm that was enough for her to take while fucking her tight mouth. He stroked and pulled her hair while he made her take his dick in her throat.

Sarah felt a hand reach between her legs, her face must have gone red from the embarrassment of how wet her pussy was from what was happening to her. He barely touched her clit and her body felt on fire, part of her desperate for a cock inside her. What was wrong with her, how do you get so turned on from being forced to suck a dick and having your ass spanked so hard? She waited for him to fuck her. Man number one was moaning quietly and still steadily fucking her face. She moaned in to him and flicked her tongue under the hard cock filling her mouth. She was getting so turned on and desperate to make him cum in her mouth.

What happened next surprised her, she felt the warmth of a tongue against her wet cunt. He must have knelt down and was tasting her and driving her crazy. Her wet slit got wetter and uncontrollable, Sarah was now even more desperate to be fucked. The dick inside her mouth forced himself deeper in to her throat and she was moaning so loudly now taking as much of him in to her throat as she could. The tongue against her flicked over her clit and she was now so close to cumming she'd forgotten that she was being used by two unknown men and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue pressed against her. The man in her throat was louder now too and he pulled out of her mouth and she felt spurts of cum in her mouth and on her lips and face. It pushed her over the edge and she was loud as she came hard against the mouth on her cunt.

Her panties was pushed back inside her mouth and she slumped against the desk with cum dripping down her face and her pussy convulsing from the best orgasm she'd had in her life. She prepared herself for what she thought and hoped could be a very long night...