Sarah's Office Ch. 02

Story Info
2 men continue to use Sarah and all she can do is take it.
777 words
4.2
51.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lay against the desk, her pussy still pulsating from cumming as hard as she had. The cum on her face felt sticky and she was very aware of it but it didnt bother her it just turned her on more. Neither man had attempted to fuck her yet and she wasn't sure why they were interested in making her feel good instead of just using her pussy and leaving her filled with cum. Once again the gag was removed and a dick pressed against her mouth but this time she opened up eagerly and waited for him to fuck her mouth. He was much thicker than the last man and she couldn't take as much of his length as the other one. This didn't seem to bother him he just slid in and out of her mouth for a few moments before pulling out and moving away from her. A sigh of disappointment escaped her mouth until she felt him against her ass slowly teasing her cunt by rubbing against the outside of her slick wet hole. He didn't put the gag in her mouth she realised and she was hardly going to scream for help but if he kept teasing her like this she might start screaming for him to fuck her.

He slid inside her in one hard quick thrust and she cried out at the feeling of this thick hard dick stretching her cunt, it hurt slightly despite how wet she was. He gave her a moment to get used to him before almost completely pulling out and thrusting in as hard and deep as possible. This continued on for a few moments. She was pulling at the ropes holding her down to lift herself up to almost fuck him back which wasnt entirely possible in her position all it did was hurt her which was making her wetter and easier for him to slide in and out of her cunt. She was moaning now and he stopped teasing and started to continually thrust in to her, she flinched a little when she felt hands grabbing at her tits again. The other guy was back and touching her again.

Sarah moaned more and more as the hands rubbed and groped her tits and his fingers pinched and twisted her nipples. She lost track of time all she knew was the feeling of being used and how badly she wanted more. The hands stopped touching her and for a second time she felt a dick against her lips and hands holding her hair tightly. She opened her mouth and took his hardening dick between her lips and licked and eagerly sucked him. She'd never felt like such a slut, her idea of sex was missionary with the lights off so how could she enjoy this so much. The thick cock inside her just kept fucking her deep and hard and she was getting closer and closer to another orgasm Sarah was so desperate to cum once more.

The man fucking her pussy pulled out and she almost cried with disappointment, but he forced his fingers inside her and started fucking her with them. She couldn't tell how many, maybe three? His fingers pumped in and out of her quickly and deeply and she moaned and moaned until she came hard on his fingers. The man fucking her face was doing it slowly just enjoying his dick hardening inside her mouth and feeling the vibration from the sounds she made while she came.

The men swapped positions but she didn't feel his dick going inside her pussy, she heard a spitting noise and felt spit sliding toward her ass, his fingers entering her cunt and then rubbing her wetness over her asshole. She went to protest but the thick hard dick covered in her own cum forced its way in to her mouth and she could only lay there and taste herself while the man fucked her face hard. She choked as he forced his dick further down her throat and he almost ripped some of her hair out with one hand holding her head back and the other hand went around her throat. Tears filled her eyes from the gagging and choking she was doing on this mans dick. Her spit and cum was all over his thick hard cock. The men started to get rougher, she could barely breathe and panic overcame her at the thought of her ass being filled by a dick. The man about to fuck her ass had already cum all over her face it could take a lot longer for him to cum while he fucked her ass...