Sarah's Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom5241
tom5241
12 Followers

For two hours I lay there, so much going through my head. Then around nine o'clock the back door of the house opened and Sarah came out. She slowly walked over to me and passed a bottle of water and half a cold pizza through the bars.

"Hungry?" She said.

"Don't have much of an appetite right now," I answered.

She sat down on the ground outside my cell. For almost ten minutes we sat there staring at the ground not saying a word. The silence said it all.

Out of the silence she looked up and looked at me.

"My God Tom what type of person are you?" She asked.

My silence continued, I could say nothing.

"Look at you!" She said.

I took a long look at myself. Here I was locked up, a prisoner. Being punished by my sister for a perverted crime against my innocent young cousin. The very panties that got me in all this trouble was all I had to try and cover my dignity.

I looked at Sarah and shook my head.

"Clio is genuinely afraid of you and does not trust you," she said. "Stealing her panties today, will you be spying on her tomorrow?

"She is afraid you will want to have sex with her next?" Sarah continued, "she insists that we keep you locked up out here for the night."

I then spoke for the first time since everything happened.

"Sarah, you know I would never lay a hand on her, it's just a just a stupid pathetic perverted fetish I have. Please tell her, please do tell her not to be afraid of me. Tell her I'm so sorry."

I sat and tried to explain myself to my sister for some time. I explained to her that I was still a virgin and that this was the only way I had to release sexual tension. She seemed surprised at that revelation and after a while seemed to come around a bit. The mood changed from serious to something lighter.

"My Dork Brother is still a virgin at 25" she laughed.

She even joked by remarking that red underwear suited me!

"Stand up and let me see what they look like on you," she said. "Remind me to get you a Victoria's Secret gift voucher for your Birthday," she laughed.

I tried to laugh with her but I knew this was serious. I felt that this was the time for redemption and I needed to come clean about my actions. All of them.

Sitting on the end of the bed, locked in that cell under the warm summer night sky I completely opened up to my sister and apologized for everything. I told her about what I used to get up to at the beach that summer. I went on to tell her about all the years of masturbating in her own underwear while at home. I was totally open and frank.

The more I admitted the more I felt I could say to Sarah. Consumed by my own guilt I failed to notice how my revelations made her become uneasy and uncomfortable. Eventually I could see she was most disturbed by the fact I had just admitted to years of the total invasion of her own privacy. It was not just about Clio any more.

"What else did you do to me?" She said in total disbelief while clearing a lump in her throat.

"Remember your Collage Graduation three years ago? " I said.

"Yes" replied Sarah.

"You might not remember but you had been to the Lingerie store that morning and treated yourself to a very fine set of sexy Chantelle silk lingerie," I said.

"Yes I do remember," she said. "That set was very expensive and I bought them so I would feel very special on that important day."

"While you were in the shower that afternoon I went into your bedroom where you had all your clothes on your bed for the evening. Without any consideration for you I took those panties and pulled them up over my penis and started masturbating. I even tried on the matching bra which is something I normally didn't do. I did it all right there in your bedroom when you were only feet away from me."

Sarah closed her eyes and looked away from me in total dismay.

I went on to tell her about the Playboy pinups that look like her.

"Let me get this straight," she said. "You're at home in your room masturbating to posters of Playboy Models whom you are imagining as me, your sister, while your bursting out of my lingerie that you took from my bedroom?"

"Yes." I said.

"Delightful." Said Sarah.

"I'm fucked up, I know it, but please understand there is absolutely no desire for me to have sex with you. It's all about your body shape and choice of sexy underwear. Trust me, there is not an incestuous bone in my body. You have nothing like that to fear."

She looked puzzled.

"I masturbated with your friend Stephanie's stuff when she stayed over a few times also," I uttered.

"Oh, so Clio and I are not the only ones to have had the pleasure of sharing our panties with you," she exclaimed.

I said nothing.

Sarah got up from the ground and stood holding on to the bars of my cell looking intently at me.

"Get up off that ground and look me in the eye." she said.

I did what she asked conscious that all I was wearing was that very petit pair of panties. I tried in vain to cover myself up.

"Don't waste your time trying to maintain dignity. You have none, understand? It's all gone! Get over here now and look me in the eye" she said.

I stepped forward and placed one hand on one of the upright bars and brought myself to looking her in the eye.

"When was the last time you stole and wore my panties?" She asked while staring me in the eye.

"About two weeks ago when you went with Mom to that Fashion show," I answered.

"Hmm, I'm now 28 so that makes you a first class pervert for the last seven years," she said.

"I guess so," was my answer.

"Have you ever spied on me?" She asked.

"Never, I respect you too much Sarah" I said.

"You respect me? You steal my panties and masturbate in them for years and you respect me?" she said in an emotional tone.

I went on to apologise once again.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I have an obsession for panties and for years your most personal underwear helped me fulfil that obsession. I wish I was a different person, but I did it and I'm sorry."

"All those years did you ever cum in my clean underwear and let it dry in for me to wear as if everything was normal?" she asked.

"Only a few times I answered. "I would only deliberately cum in your panties that were left in the laundry hamper. I always tried to be careful and respectful with your clean and fresh underwear."

"Oh there's that word again, RESPECTFUL. HOW FUCKING RESPECTFUL OF YOU," she shouted.

"Did you cum in my panties on my Graduation day perhaps?" She asked. "In my new Chantelle Lingerie?"

"Only because I heard you coming out of the shower," I answered, "I was caught off guard. I did my best to clean them up though, you were so excited that day you never noticed a thing."

"To think that on one of the most special days of my life I was wearing my most intimate panties stained in my younger brothers cum juice.

"How can I ever look at those photos of my Graduation day again knowing what I know now?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry Sarah, I don't want there to be any more secrets," I said. "I am so sorry for doing this to you."

"I'm going inside for the night now and you can stay locked in this cell for tonight to start with. You might just think things over in your own head," she said. "Things will never be the same between us again Tom, you are my kid brother and I loved you, but I'm not sure what I think of you right now."

With that she checked the lock on my cell door and walked slowly over to the house and went indoors.

It was going to be a long night.

tom5241
tom5241
12 Followers
12