Sarah's Prom Night

Story Info
Prom night ends with surprise guest(s).
2k words
3.99
126.1k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Formal (prom) was scheduled for the next week. A big party to celebrate our graduation from high school. We were on our way to becoming little men and women. I was 18 now, only a few braniacs in my class had not had their birthdays yet, but they probably wouldn't go anyhow. I was old enough to do many things, but still had to get my boyfriend's older brother to buy my booze. My boyfriend, Ian, and I had gotten hotel rooms (another perk of being 18, we could finally get credit cards and reserve hotel rooms on our own). One was for me and my man, the other for Ian and some random lucky girl.

The formal was pretty bland, many drunk kids dancing, but some of our teachers were there to chaperone so things couldn't get any crazier. The teachers were cool about us drinking, they expected us to be drunk. The teachers were used to how us teens danced, grinding all over each other. The dancing was making people hot but anything more in front of say, our old math teacher, would be weird.

The party lasted about three hours, Ian danced with a couple girls, but he struck out when it came to getting one back to the hotel with him. So he just gathered my boyfriend, some friends, and I, settling on just having a big smoke out back at his room.

We were sitting around on the beds chatting, when I said I had enough and needed to sleep. I said my goodbyes and went to the other room and passed out.

My boyfriend said he would be over in a bit but for the time being wanted to stay hanging out with his friends.

When I got to our room I switched off the lights, and flopped down on a bed. Shortly afterwards I heard some stumbling through the door and a guy lay down next to me on the bed. It was my boyfriend, he had a hardon. He relieved it using my pussy. Really, I barely even moved! After he came he tossed away his condom as he rolled over. He snored loudly I could tell he fell right asleep.

Just then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Ian's brother, Tom. It was telling me he was downtown and wondering if I wanted to hangout. I told him I was about to pass out, that I was with my man in a hotel room, but that his little brother was in the room next to us, maybe still partying. I waited a while but no text back so I closed my eyes and joined my boyfriend in dream town.

I woke up to Ian nudging me, "hey you guys awake?" He asked.

I rolled over and said, "barely."

My boy was totally unresponsive. Ian was standing with his brother there, they both urged me to wake up and come join the party in the other room.

I declined but they kept insisting until I gave in saying, "OK but only for a minute.

I rolled out of bed and followed the two boys to their room. I had passed out still wearing my prom dress, I was relatively decent when they found me, my boyfriend had just flipped up the dress and tossed away my panties to gain access to my love box.

When I got to the other room, there were only a few people there. Some party I thought. Tom and Ian sat on a bed and invited me to join. We all chatted a bit. Ian and Tom's field party came up, we all agreed it was a wild bash.

"Yea there were some real hot sluts there." Tom said. This word made me feel kind of uncomfortable being that I was the only girl there.

"I heard rumours you and your friends had a real good time back in our house that night." Ian said to Tom.

"We did, I think the girl enjoyed herself too, or at least she is an amazing actress." Tom said.

The room of boys all hooted and hollered at this.

"So who was the lucky lady?" A voice from across the room asked.

Tom said he didn't kiss and tell, but the rest of the room saw me blush when Tom was posed this question.

"Really?" Ian asked me.

I regretfully nodded, the boys left in the room gave me a round of applause. Ian still shocked, questioned me being the girlfriend of his friend.

Tom said. "Ya she didn't want to at first because of him, but my charm made her forget." Tom raised his chest in pride with saying this.

Ian admitted that he always found me really attractive, but never made a move because he didn't think I was that kind of girl. I told the room just because of one night I wasn't 'that kind of girl'.

Tom teased, telling me I loved it. I blushed again remembering his great cock, how it felt in me. I could tell Tom was also reminiscing our night together too by the growing bulge in his shorts.

"Who are you kidding slut? You loved me and my buddies stuffing your holes." Tom said.

I could feel all eyes in the room were on me now. I looked at Tom, his bulge was even more grown now. I flicked my eyes over, Ian was also sporting a tent too.

"All we had to do was smoke her up the other night, we gave her bongs tonight too." Tom said. "I guess you owe me again?" Tome reminded me.

With that he stood up in front of me. He started to take off his belt, then he popped the button on his pants, and unzipped, releasing his familiar member. As it bounced out it smacked me in the face. The room grunted and giggled at my shock. He commanded me to suck, and I complied.

I sucked and sucked on his fat head, closing my eyes. I was getting wet already, and I started to really enjoy the sucking. I opened my eyes to see five more hardening cocks pointed back at me. One of them was Ian's. His was almost a mirror image of his brothers. Just a little shorter, maybe 9', but just as thick.

I reached out to grab two more to stroke and bobbed my mouth back and forth between the six of them. The guys other than Tom and Ian were packing pretty average rods, 6 or 7 inches each. They weren't extraordinary, but they were nice, and a cock is a cock to a girl like me.

My prom dress cost a small fortune, but I didn't care if it got messed up. At one point amidst my mass sucking, I felt a hand pull the top of my dress down. The dress was strapless and super tight, I didn't wear a bra that night, figured the dress did the work it would have, and the extra straps would look tacky.

My big tits bounced out. Unfazed I continued to suck. I could feel many hands squeezing my tits while I sucked. Like any true slut, I paid extra attention to the big dicks belonging to Ian and Tom. Tom popped out of my mouth, causing me to drool all over. He lay down on the bed behind me and motioned for me to join him.

I lay next to him, we kissed and I jerked as the other boys watched. Tom then rolled me over. He rubbed his huge cock over my ass and pussy getting his tip super wet. He then jammed himself into my pussy from behind. We were lying sideways, I had my back too him, my face was hanging off the side of the bed The other boys changed position and now lined up at the new side of the bed where my mouth was.

They took turns fucking my face while Tom pounded my pussy. At this point my dress had been crumpled making it looked like a wide pink waistband around my tummy.

Tom wrapped his arm under my stomach and lifted me up so I was on my hands and knees. He positioned himself behind me, and soon resumed pounding. After awhile he ceased to pump and with his hands just forced my ass back on to him.

The other boys continued to fuck my mouth at the same time making me look like a pig roasting on a spit (if you find pigs attractive ). The scene must have looked super hot. I obviously had been mega defiled. My hair and make-up cost about $300 for that night, but despite the mess, I was still quite done up. Oh yea I gotta add, my boyfriend ponied up the cash for me to get ready for the night, the hair, make-up, dress, the ones that were now being destroyed.

The guys at my face began to bust one after another. I made sure to swallow all their loads, it was prom, a special night, of course. One, two, three, four loads.

I looked up disappointed the action in front of me was over, at least I still had Tom pounding me from behind. Wait four loads? Weren't there six guys with Tom? I looked up with a smile to see Ian had yet to blow.

Tom tossed me around again he flipped me up so I was on top of him my back on his stomach. Tom made this move without withdrawing. He resumed bouncing me on top of him now.

"This slut likes two." Tom said to his younger brother.

Ian went over to position himself between my open legs, Tom slowed my hips. The other boys had formed a crowd and stayed to spectate. They had started to get dressed. It would have been weird for them to just stand there naked together I guess.

I glanced at the crowd over Ian's shoulder to see a guy fishing in his pants pocket. He pulled out his phone and pointed it at the scene. I saw him say he had to get proof of this, no one will believe this!

Ian leaned in, looking back at the boy's camera first and smiled. He then turned to me, and then to his brother]s big dick throbbing in my pussy, He pushed himself in hard joining his brother. Oh my god this was the second time in a week I had two dicks in my pussy!

The boys pumped at me. I felt Tom push my head to the right, Ian leaned to the left. I looked at the phone. Someone reminded me, your boyfriend will see this movie eventually.

I smiled and blushed, I said to the camera, "Sorry babe."

The boys pumped at me some more, "I couldn't let your friend get nothing on prom night thought" I added.

The guy filming moved around to the side of the bed to get a better view, he zoomed in watching the two cocks throb in and out of my little slit. The two rods pumped and throbbed in and out of me. The guy filming then moved up pointing the phone at my face, the two brothers then let out a loud moan. The camera was able to capture the look of sheer pleasure on my face as the two giant dicks filled me with their seed.

The boys finished erupting and pulled out one after the other, to lay on the bed to either side of me. The junior director positioned the camera pointing at my oozing pussy, dripping buckets of sticky man seed.

The camera then panned up to my face. "Say goodbye to your fans." The boy instructed me.

I blew a kiss and waved. The phone beeped and the boy said "great job!"

I slightly composed myself and left the room. I went to my room and lay down next to my sleeping boyfriend.