Chapter 03: Sarah's Ride Home

Story Info
She was too drunk to care.
1.2k words
4
48.5k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Jane was already swaying as she tried to hail a taxi. It was already dawn and she was afraid Steven might start looking for her. She had a long evening at the club and all she wants to do is to sleep in her bed.

A taxi stopped in front of her and Sarah drunkenly went inside the cab, mumbled her address and passed out.

The driver, Mr. Kim, apologized for his taxi has a busted air conditioner so they have to keep their windows open. Receiving no reply, he looked back at his passenger and his jaw dropped.

There passed out at the back seat of his car was a very gorgeous girl but not only that, she had the largest tits he had ever seen. She was wearing the most transparent tube top which was already falling off in between her nipples. She was passed out with legs wide open so she gave him a nice view of her shaven pussy. Her skirt was very short and sheer, he was curious how she wasn't raped along the way.

He saw smears of semen on her thigh and shook his head. She was either raped or she was the biggest slut. His cock was already stirring in his pants and he was tempted to go to a deserted place and fuck her brains out. She might even not remember it so it won't be rape at all.

He started the car and he kept stealing glances at her through his rear view mirror. Damn, she was hot. He could not wait to home later and jack off. They finally arrived outside her apartment building and he shouted at her that they arrived but Sarah was passed out.

To be fair to Sarah, she had a difficult night. She was gang banged at the club, her friend left her, she lost her skirt only for it to be found by a bouncer who then fucked her at the alley near the club.

"Miss?" Mr. Kim got out and went to the passenger seat and opened it. "We're here!"

Sarah didn't answer him and only sighed on her sleep. Mr. Kim shook her shoulders and shouted her name again to no avail. Finally, he sighed and decided to leave her in the lobby. He remembered the payment and decided the girl will just have to pay another way.

His hands shook when he reached for the girl's large breasts and squeezed them. Damn they were huge! His hands look tiny next to them. He then begin to fondle them and he played with her nipples.

The girl's breathing was going faster and he noticed her legs spreading wider.

He looked around and went inside the back seat. He immediately pushed down her tube top and squeezed her breasts, his breath getting faster. He began to finger her hard until she moaned, sighed and went back to being passed out. Her slut pussy was already responding to his fingers.

After a while of fingering her, he carried her out the car to the guard in her lobby who's jaw dropped when he saw Sarah.

"Is she okay?" He asked, worriedly. The taxi driver didn't bother putting up Sarah's tube top and her F cup breasts was there exposed for everyone to see.

"Drunk. You know where she lives?"

"Yeah. I'll call her stepfather right now."

Mr. Kim deposited Sarah to a nearby couch and patted her large buttocks one last time and squeezed a breast before going out the building. He was grinning. He was gonna have a good time jacking off tonight.

The guard in the lobby took his time calling Steven to come get Sarah and kept looking at the busty beauty passed out on his couch. He was already hard and he could see her gaping pussy was still wet and semen was on her thighs.

You naughty girl, he thought. He called Steven to come down to the lobby and quickly went to Sarah to fondle her before her step father comes down.

Steven came down just in time to see the guard licking her cunt. He stood there and watched Sarah moan in her sleep, spreading her legs wider. The guard looked up to see Steven and paled. He stood up, quickly.

"I was uh.. I was.."

"It's perfectly alright, son." Steven smiled at him, fondly . He looked at Sarah Jane's pussy filled with cum. He always told her a lady must be proud if a man shots his load inside her. "Can you help me pick her up?"

The guard eagerly nodded and picked up Sarah, his hands all over her. They went inside the elevator and went back inside Steven and Sarah's apartment.

"You can put her in her room," Steven said and followed the guard as he went inside Sarah's room, depositing her in her bed. Sarah promptly rolled over and the guard watched as Steven undressed his step daughter and she was stark naked. He could not keep his eyes off Sarah. He always dreamed of looking at Sarah naked after seeing her everyday with barely there clothing and smiling innocently at him looking like an angel, a stark contrast to her slutty clothing.

"Thanks for the help," Steven said and the guard turned back to home, trying to etch Sarah to his memory forever until Steven's next statement stopped him on his tracks. "Do you want to fuck her?"

"What?" the guard gasped.

Steven gestured Sarah. "I'm pretty tired and Sarah must always be fucked before she can have a good sleep or she's gonna wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to go back to sleep."

"Yes!" the guard immediately got out his cock lest Steven would change his mind and stepped forward between her legs. He looked at Steven, worriedly. "Is this really okay? She's passed out."

Steven laughed and tweaked Sarah's nipple. "It's okay. She knows what to do."

From Steven's touch, Sarah's legs immediately opened wider and she moaned. "My Sarah always gets wet easily," Steven said, proudly.

Needing no more encouragement, the guard slid his very erect cock inside her dripping pussy all the way to his balls and began to thrust into her with a fast pace.

Sarah moaned and her breasts jiggled with the rhythm which turned on the guard more and he squeezed her tits. He came inside her after eighteen more thrusts and flipped her over to plug inside her pussy again. He ignored Steven who said just once. He was too horny to care.

He came again the second time and nearly fell backward in the floor. He heard Sarah groaning in her bed. She promptly went into a deep sleep.

The next day, Sarah woke up feeling a little sore between her legs. The last time she felt this way, she was gang banged during summer camp. She walked outside her room, naked and found Steven watching the news.

"What happened last night?"

"You were passed out on the taxi and the kind security guard carried you here."

"Really?" Sarah didn't remember a thing and told her step father how her friend Nora left her at the club and a couple of guys gang banged her.

"I hardly remember anything." She said as she sat on his lap and he began fondling her tits. "That was kind of the security guard for carrying me home."

"Yes. He was the one who fucked you to sleep."

Sarah blushed. It was always a problem of her not being able to sleep without fucking. "I should thank him later."

"You should, my dear."