Sarah's Ride Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Biking home, Sarah is offered a ride.
2.3k words
4.03
46.6k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stories are pretty stand alone, but this is the first in my timeline for those readers who want to keep things in order.

*****

"I'm about to blow!" He moaned, as he pumped at me.

"Oh baby I'm ready for you." I said, stifling a yawn.

He then came while he was fucking me, he screamed out, I pretended to moan in enjoyment, really I couldn't wait for him to finish. He pulled out and threw the condom in the trash.

"Thanks babe." He kissed me on the forehead and rolled over panting as he lay next to me.

We just lay there in silence, he catching his breath. I had to wake up for school in the morning so I got up and started to get dressed. I said goodbye, and forced a thanks from my lips as I left his room. I got outside his house to my bike and began the ride home.

My boyfriend and I were high school seniors, he was my first. I was clearly not as happy with him as he was with me, but I had so little experience with boys. I didn't know how to end it. We were both eight-teen, I had long blonde hair, green eyes, a petite frame (5' 90lbs), 32C tits that looked HUGE on my tiny body. I went to the gym everyday to stay in shape, and it really paid off giving me a flat tummy and nice firm ass and legs.

He was the big weed dealer at our high school, and I guess that was a big reason I stayed with him. Everyone knew him, and just by being his girlfriend, I was super popular. Not to mention his activities made him rich, that didn't hurt. He would always take me shopping, we'd go out for nice dinners, all that kinda stuff. The life he let me live was great, but the sex...that was a different story.

Back to my ride home. We probably lived a couple kilometres a part, the ride would usually take me twenty minutes or so. It was already dark when I took off. I only had one light on the front of my bike but it was enough to help me see the road, and get me home safe.

I was cruising down an empty street focused ahead of me. I noticed light coming from behind me. A car, the light just got closer and closer but nothing passed me? Then a big white town car rolled up on my right side:

"Hey do you need a ride?" A voice from the car asked.

"Nah I'm just about home anyways, thanks though for offering." I replied, thinking a ride for me sounded great, but I had this big bike with me too.

"You sure?" The voice persisted. "This thing has a huge trunk, it'd be easy to fit your bike in here, and a girl your age biking in the dark is kind of unsafe."

I stopped peddling, "sure why not?" I said as I got off my bike.

We loaded it into his trunk together and I went to hop in the passenger seat.

"So where to little lady?" He asked.

There was enough light in the car for me to see the driver now. He was a middle aged man, probably 40-50 years old. When we loaded the bike I could guess he was about 6', and kept a good form. He wasn't super skinny or beefy just a nice in between, that I liked, but on guys half his age!

"I'm just down the street, and around the corner." I said.

He looked puzzled, "you'd think I'd recognize you, after all we are neighbours." He said.

With this statement I took a second look, no definably did not recognize this man.

"It's just up here." I said, pointing to my house.

"...Next door neighbours." He said. What? I thought, why have I never seen this guy before?

"Ya I live just over there." He pointed to the large apartment building across the street. Oh that's why I didn't recognize him, so many sketchy folk live in that building, I try to steer clear of it. But this man looked different, super professional, he was wearing a dress shirt and slacks.

"You don't look like a normal resident of that building." I said.

"Ya it is a new thing, my wife kicked me out of our house, it was the only place I could find with openings." He explained.

"Oh that sucks!" I said, as i started to get out of his car.

"I just feel so empty without her." He started to cry.

I gave him a pat on the back, offering my sympathy. He was full on balling now, I'd never seen a grown man break down like this, I didn't know what to do. I just kept patting his back he was mumbling something and I couldn't hear so I said:

"Pardon?"

"Would you walk me to my room?" He asked, adding. "I did give you a drive." I thought, I just wanna go home and sleep, but I didn't want to be rude so I agreed.

We got to his door and he asked me if I'd come in for a second? I thought again of my bed, but didn't want to leave this tearful stranger alone so I agreed.

"Can I offer you a drink?" He asked. "I have a great bottle of red."

Wine? I thought, I can't drink legally yet so I almost never get too.

"Ya!" I said all excited.

He left to the other room and came back with a bottle and two glasses. Being inexperienced, I drank my first glass way too fast. He poured me another and I downed this one just as quick. After just a few glasses I felt the room starting to spin.

"Oh god I think I need to lay down." I said.

"My bedroom is just back there." He replied. Now much more composed than I.

He got up and led me to a large room, filled by an even larger bed. I sat down on its edge, too drunk now to realize what was happening/where I was.

He sat on the bed next to me, and asked if I was alright.

I said I was, but just needed a minute.

He told me I reminded him of his wife when she was younger. He went on about our similarities:

"She has blonde hair too, she is also very petite like you." He told me. "Cute like you too." He went on. "And great big lips like you."

I blushed, not thinking how perverted his comparing me to his wife was. He asked me if I had collected myself yet? I said:

"No actually, I feel worse, I think I really need to lay down this time."

With that I fell back in a heap and curled up in this strange man's bed. He quickly fell back too and lay up next to me. He was very close to me and I could feel something of his applying tremendous pressure to my tummy. I looked down to see what it was, oh god! He had a huge tent. No wonder, I thought, he has a little drunk girl in his bed. He saw I was looking at his crotch.

"Sorry about that, I was just thinking about how much you remind me of my wife again." He said.

"You guys even have similar little bodies." He noted. "Great legs." He put his hands on my thighs, "great tits." He squeezed my thighs, "and a great ass." He slid his hands up and grabbed my butt.

I closed my eyes, his hands felt really good, I forgot they belonged to a guy almost triple my age, who wasn't my boyfriend.

"I bet you have a real tight pussy like my wife too." He said moving his hands to my crotch. This comment was really creepy, but I was getting super hot and I let it slid.

He rubbed at my snatch through my jeans, "God I'd love a better look." He said.

I guess I didn't protest enough because the next thing I new my jeans were balled up in the corner of his room.

"Oh how cute!" He said as he stared at my little pink panties, he rubbed some more at them, "boy I forgot how wet young girls get." He said, I was soaking.

"Let's get you out of these before they get completely drenched." He said as he yanked off my panties to expose my neatly manicured bush. He smiled as he probed a big finger into me.

"Ooo." I moaned.

His first finger was soon joined by another. He slid them in and out of me. I moaned the whole time. He picked up the pace, probing deeper in me now.

I couldn't help it, first my hips started to buck. "OOO GOD!" I screamed. My whole body was twitching his fingers felt so good and then it happened.

"OOO YES!" I moaned, I screamed gibberish over and over.

Shit he had made me cum with just two fingers. After I calmed down he pulled them out and brought them up to my face, he poked at my lips. I could take the hint, I opened my mouth for them and sucked them clean.

"Oh wow." He said, "you look like you really enjoy that, how about putting those great lips to better use?"

He grabbed my hand and moved it to his tent. He held it there for a bit, long enough for me to realize where it was and start rubbing a thank you. Soon just rubbing wasn't enough for me. I pinched his fly with my little fingers and pulled down.

Once he was unzipped I reached in. Oh god, I felt him throbbing as I struggled to wrap my hand around him. Once I got a grip I began to pull him out his fly. I was having a lot of trouble getting it out but kept trying.

Eventually it cooperated and I was able to get it some fresh air. Oh god, it was huge. It had to be like 10' long and thicker than my wrist. The guy was more than twice the age of my boyfriend, and twice the size too!

I stroked and admired his meat. God it felt great throbbing in my hand, I kept stroking his massive member. While stroking I came back to reality for a second

"Oh my god, what am I doing? I can't, my boyfriend would die if he found out." I shouted.

"Well then, lets not let him." He said coolly.

This cock was too great and I was too wet to need more convincing than that. I felt a couple hands on my head pushing it down gently. I gave in and lowered myself.

Soon my lips were level with the giant member. He moaned as the two met. I stuck out my tongue and ran it along his fat mushroom, he moaned even more.

Finally I opened wide and put his whole head in my mouth. I just sucked on the head for awhile twirling my tongue in my mouth. I looked up at him to see a look of pure heaven on his face.

I went back to work. I wanted to see how deep I could take this monster, so I started to slid my lips down the thick shaft. I barely made it halfway down before I started gagging. I had to take my mouth off, and I gasped for air. He told me again how cute he thought I was.

"Maybe we should try something else?" He suggested.

He pulled my head up. Our eyes were now level with each other, he rolled on top of me, my heart raced. He stuck his tongue in my mouth as he reached down to our now adjacent crotches.

"Do you have a rubber?" I asked meekly.

"Sorry babe, I just moved in...and well I wasn't anticipating a need." He replied.

I could feel his member rubbing against my pussy. "Can I anyways?" He asked "I'll pull out before I blow, I promise." He added.

"Mm-." But before I could decide I felt the head pop into me:

"Oh god YES!" I screamed, he pushed himself deeper.

The skin on skin just felt so right. I gave in and spread my legs welcoming him even more. He kept pushing into me. After awhile he paused and started pulling himself back. Inch by inch, he then pushed again. He pumped slowly at first, but after awhile he sped up.

He humped away at me for hours. He didn't even bother to take his clothes off, that monster of his was still just poking out his fly. I must have cum like one hundred times before he did. His throbbing meat filled me and I squeezed my tight little pussy on him.

"Hmm you feel so great." He said. "I can't stand it, take off your top." He grunted at me.

I lifted my arms and he pulled it up. My bra undid at the front and he smoothly unclasped it. My big titties were on full display. He pulled out and moved up straddling my chest. He jerked and rubbed his cock all over my boobs, it felt great.

He then let out a roar. I grabbed hold of his prick to feel it throb more violently than ever now. I jerked it as hard as I could. All he could do was mumble profanities, then finally I heard him yell:

"Here it comes!"

With that he erupted. Stream after hot sticky stream landed on my face and tits. He covered me with his old man seed. When he finished he rolled off and lay next to me.

"Best ride home I ever gave." He said. I giggled and nodded in agreement. He reached for a pack of smokes and a light on the nightstand. He put a smoke in his mouth, lit it, then passed it to me. I took it from him and put it between my lips, god I wasn't an innocent little girl anymore.