Sarah's Skanky Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa sat at the table and ate her large plate of food and ordered Holly to sit on the floor at her feet and eat her breakfast off of a plate on her own lap.

Once Holly had finished Lisa ordered her to do the washing up, put all the plates etc away and then Hoover and clean the whole flat. After Lisa finished her food she told Holly that she expected the place to be spotless when she got back as she was going food shopping as everything in Holly's cupboards was far too health conscious.

By the time Holly had finished cleaning and tidying to a standard she knew would be acceptable Lisa had returned with the shopping. Holly was ordered to put all the food away whilst a pleased Lisa inspected the now sparkling clean flat.

Lisa announced she was pleased with Holly's efforts at cleaning and once she had finished putting the food away Holly was told to sit on a chair in the living room whilst Lisa sat on the sofa and watched TV.

After about 15 minutes Holly was shocked out of her daze by the loud ringing of the door bell, she looked across at Lisa who's face was lit up with a big smile and she knew it must be Sarah and the other girls at the door.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3: Nasty new fun for Sarah and friends

As Holly got up to go and answer the door Lisa told her exactly how to greet the girls.

Holly opened the door and stepped back, she knelt as she had been instructed and waited for them to enter.

Sarah walked in first and Holly as she was instructed leant forward and kissed Sarah's feet and said,

"Welcome goddess Sarah."

She repeated this procedure for first Melissa and then Christy. Nicky was last to enter and had clearly enjoyed watching Holly greeting the first three girls, she closed the door and after Holly kissed her feet and said,

"Welcome goddess Nicky." She spat a big gob of spit right onto Holly's face with a giggle and a big smile.

After Nicky entered the living room Holly followed and found that the girls had pulled out the sofa bed. Lisa was on the chair and Sarah, Nicky, Christy and Melissa were sat on the sofa bed.

Lisa directed Holly to sit on the floor as Sarah looked on with a big smile.

"I hope you enjoyed your first night with your new girlfriend," Sarah teased her, bringing a laugh from the other girls.

"We've got lots planned for you today, we decided it would be fun to try out lots of things you've never done before. Lisa is going to video everything we do and I'm sure she'll enjoy watching it back and making you do some of the kinkier stuff again and again and again!" Taunted Sarah cruelly.

"Christy's up first, for what she's going to do to you we need you to strip and go into the bathroom, now." Sarah said this last bit pointing out of the living room, again drawing laughter from the others.

Holly hurried out of the living room and quickly stripped off leaving her clothes on the bed. When she got to the bathroom the others were already there except Lisa who followed her in and waited in the door way with the camera.

Sarah ordered Holly to lay down on her back and they hand cuffed her wrists and ankles to various objects around the room so that she was spread eagled.

"When we were watching back our home movies from yesterday I noticed your nasty pubic hair, so today I get to shave you." Gloated a smiling Christy.

Holly had never been fully shaved down there and she didn't want to be, but she couldn't bring her legs together or do anything to fight Christy off, so she was forced to just lay there as Christy covered her most delicate area in shaving cream and carefully removed every trace of hair.

"We should get her a tattoo down there," Commented Nicky once Christy had finished,

"One that shows what a little whore she is, LESBIAN SLUT or LESI FUCK Toy or something!" She laughed.

Once Christy was certain she had finished Lisa took the camera in close for some really detailed shots and several of the girls took close ups on their phones.

"Don't worry, nobody will know it's yours, but most of the school will get to see it." Sarah taunted.

Then it was Melissa's turn and she decided what she was going to do would be most fun back in the living room. The girls led the still naked Holly back to the living room and again handcuffed her to the sofa bed, but this time they only bothered cuffing her hands.

From her position laid on her back Holly couldn't see Melissa but her voice was coming from off to the side of the sofa bed,

"Well Holly I had a really fun morning," Said Melissa with a very satisfied voice,

"I had sex with my boyfriend 3 times and it was goooodddd." She said proudly,

"Now knowing what a frigid little bitch you are, well at least with boys," the other girls laughed at this comment,

"I thought it was about time you got to taste sperm," the girls giggled again,

"So I didn't make him wear a condom," She explained.

Holly didn't entirely know where this was going, but she knew it was bad. Then suddenly Melissa appeared in her view and climbed onto the sofa bed positioning her pussy right over Holly's mouth,

"Open wide slut, I want you to clean every drop of his sperm out of me!!!" She ordered with a truly perverted smile on her face.

Holly had never tasted sperm and didn't want to, she didn't open her mouth.

"Holly, do it now or you'll have to be punished." Smiled Melissa down at her.

She didn't want to do it, but Holly was beaten and she knew it, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

She started to lick around Melissa's pussy, she thought if she got her turned on enough her juices would mix with the sperm and make it taste less bad. Melissa rose up a little and instructed Holly to look at her pussy so she'd see where to lick. Holly could see deposits of sperm on the inside of Melissa's pussy and she forced herself to aim her tongue at them.

As Melissa squatted over her feeling amazing, turned on, powerful and like a princess with her own private slave, Holly licked away and the sperm started to run into her mouth. She didn't like it, it tasted salty and different in a bad way to a woman's cum, although at this point she had little experience of how nice a girl could taste after the filthy state Lisa had been in when Holly had been forced to lick her.

After a few minutes Holly had got most of the nasty sperm out of Melissa but by this point Melissa was so turned on she wasn't getting off until Holly gave her an orgasm. After a couple more minutes Melissa drove her pussy down on Holly's face hard and came shuddering all over her mouth and chin.

For a few seconds Melissa just sat there as her mind slowly returned to reality while Holly licked up all the juices Melissa had just released.

"Wowww, that was amazing, this bitch can really lick pussy." Purred a satisfied Melissa as she eventually climbed off of Holly's face.

"My turn now!" Announced a delighted Nicky as she pulled off her panties and sat on the edge of the sofa bed.

"but I think my activity will be most enjoyable with Holly laying in her own bed." Nicky said evilly.

The girls uncuffed Holly and dragged her into her bedroom before attaching her, again spread eagled, to the bed.

When she was ready Nicky lifted herself up and positioned herself over Holly's face, facing her feet. Slowly, teasingly she lowered her ass down eventually positioning it right over Holly's mouth.

"Since you lick pussy so well whore, it's time to see how you lick ass!" She said ecstatically.

Knowing what was expected of her Holly stuck out her tongue and started licking Nicky's ass crack, she ran it up and down her crack flicking over her tight asshole. After a few seconds Nicky gave a couple of small moans and ordered Holly to concentrate on her asshole.

Although she had smelt Lisa, Sarah and Nicky's assholes before she had never tasted one before and she realised immediately that she did not like the taste.

Holly flicked her tongue over Nicky's asshole slow and then fast eliciting a few more moans from Nicky,

"Come on bitch, get your whore tongue in my ass," Shrieked a very turned on Nicky,

Holly hated the thought of sticking her tongue in anyone's ass, especially a girl she hated like Nicky, but she knew if she didn't do it her punishment would be far worse.

She brought her lips to Nicky's asshole and French kissed it like she would have kissed a man she was attracted to. As she did this she pushed on the entrance to Nicky's asshole with her tongue but encountered resistance, she hoped that Nicky was so tight that her tongue wouldn't be able to penetrate her opening, but as she pushed the resistance lessened and then suddenly her tongue was sucked inside Nicky's ass.

Nicky squealed with delight,

"OH YEH, SNOG MY ASS, SNOG IT LIKE IT'S YOUR WEDDING NIGHT!!!" Squealed the gorgeous 5 foot 5 blonde.

Nicky was in heaven, she had a girl her own age and height snogging her asshole and what's more it was a girl she really hated. As she enjoyed the sensations she stuck three of her own fingers in her pussy and quickened her oncoming orgasm.

As Holly's tongue worked away in the now sweating Nicky's ass Nicky made sure to fart a few times right down Holly's throat just to make sure the experience was as unpleasant as possible for her.

After two or three minutes the fingers in her pussy and the tongue in her ass became too much and Nicky experienced the biggest, best orgasm of her life. As she came she pushed her ass down on Holly's tongue to burry it as far as possible in her ass.

When Nicky, with a smile as wide as the Atlantic Ocean, regained her senses she said,

"Oh my god that was AMAZING! I've never had an orgasm like that before, we're doing that again!".

After a few seconds she raised up off Holly, whose tongue flopped out of Nicky's ass with a sort of popping sound. Before Nicky finally got off of Holly she pushed back placing her asshole right against the abused Holly's face and let out a big, long, stinking fart.

"My ass wanted to return the kiss!" Joked Nicky, taunting the humiliated Holly yet further.

"Well Holly," Started Sarah as Nicky got up and replaced her clothing,

"Christy's shaved your pussy, Melissa's given you your first taste of sperm and Nicky's had you stick your tongue up an ass for the first time, I know you loved all of those fun activities, but I've got something really special planned."

Clearly the girls had discussed this before hand as they each took one of Holly's arms or legs and uncuffed her from the bed. The girls positioned her face down on the bed, they moved the pillows and placed them under Holly's stomach and tits. This meant she now had her ass up in the air and her face was raised a little off the bed.

The girls then attached chains to her wrists and ankles and fastened the other ends to the bed posts so she was stuck in this position.

"Christy, as the little whore has already given Mel and Nicky an orgasm why don't you help me with this." Sarah smiled to her friend.

"Yay," Exclaimed Christy happily.

Christy hurriedly took off her skirt and panties, Sarah did the same but she had moved around behind Holly out of the chained girl's view.

As the other girls watched on Christy climbed onto the bed in front of Holly and sat so that Holly's face was just inches from her pussy.

She sat there with a big smile on her face, Holly was confused as to why Christy was just sitting there but she could already smell the other girl's arousal.

As she thought this she felt something cold on her ass, she knew Sarah was behind her and suddenly she felt something stroking her asshole. She realised it was Sarah's now well lubed finger.

Sarah, a stunning 5 foot 7 blonde, managed to get one finger inside Holly, she moved it back and forth and as Holly loosened up she was able to get a second and then a third finger in the shorter girl's ass.

Holly was so confused, she had never had anything shoved in her ass before and she didn't like the feeling now, she also couldn't understand why Sarah was doing this, it was a bit embarrassing but it must have been quite unpleasant for Sarah too. If this wasn't enough she still didn't know why Christy was just sitting there right in front of her and Holly herself was now getting a little aroused despite herself at Sarah's ministrations.

After a few more seconds Sarah pulled her fingers free of Holly, for a second or two Holly thought whatever it was Sarah had been doing was finished but then she felt another larger object at the entrance to her now loosened up ass.

The girls standing watching started to giggle and then Sarah said triumphantly,

"One, two, three!".

As she said three she rammed the 8 inch pink strap-on, that she was now wearing around the waist, as hard as she could into Holly's virgin ass. As she did this Christy pulled Holly's head tight onto her pussy.

Holly screamed as the strap-on penetrated her and the vibration of her scream right against Christy's pussy sent shockwaves of pleasure through the 5 foot 3 blonde.

Holly was ordered to lick Christy's pussy as Sarah pulled the strap-on slowly almost out of Holly before thrusting forward again and burying it almost to the hilt in Holly's ass.

Sarah continued to pump the strap-on back and forth causing Holly a lot of pain as the suffering blonde licked fervently at Christy's sopping pussy.

After a few minutes of this the pain began to lessen for Holly as Sarah and Christy were now panting and approaching orgasm, Christy from Holly's tongue and Sarah from the vibrator attached to the strap-on that was busy getting her off.

As Sarah began to approach her orgasm she thrust in even harder to Holly and ordered her to make Christy cum. Holly focused all her attention on Christy's clit, she could tell the shorter girl was close and she could hear Sarah was on the edge too.

After a few more seconds Christy cried out in pleasure and pulled Holly's head in tight to her pussy as she came screaming all over Holly's face.

At the same time Sarah thrust in one more time and as she came she collapsed on top of Holly.

Sarah just lay there for a few seconds and Christy sat back breathless, eventually the two girls regained their senses and as Sarah pulled herself up with a huge smile Christy lent forward and the two girls hi-fived each other.

"That was incredible." Cooed Christy.

"Oh Yeh," agreed Sarah.

** * * * * * * * *

To be continued, a surprise twist and a character leaves in part 3.

* * * * * * * * * *

As always I love all your comments and suggestions, I'd particularly like to hear from other girls with comments and idea's.

Love and licks, Lucy X X X X X X

12