Sarah's Slut Experience Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Sarah learns to share herself with others.
2.2k words
4.29
112k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
630 Followers

Chapter 1

I want to tell you a little about myself. My name is Sarah. I’m 27, pretty, tall (5’8”) and slim, with longish dark brown perfectly straight hair. I’ve been happily married for almost three years.

I was pretty sexually adventurous before I met my husband, having been with five previous guys, all with more experience than I. And with my husband I’ve always enjoyed sex. I have always wanted to be faithful to him.

Six months ago we were at a party. There were a lot of people, most around our ages. I knew some of these people, but not all. One of the girls I did know, but not all that well, was a girl named Beth.

Beth was in most people’s opinions strikingly beautiful – a 5’10” gorgeous blonde. I don’t swing that way, but I’d be the first to tell you she was a hottie. She is married to a guy – Rick – who is about 30.

Both Beth and I were wearing the requisite snug fitting jeans and tight tees.

Anyway, the party raged on, and a little alcohol and some weed were consumed by many. I had to pee. I went upstairs to relieve myself in the bathroom. When I finished, I opened the bathroom door and ran smack into Beth.

With one swift motion, Beth put her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. I was stunned. She pulled her lips off and told me, “I just wanted to know how you tasted.”

All I could say back was “jeez.” She put her hands around my arm and pulled me into a dark bedroom. With the beer and weed buzz I wasn’t able to think things out clearly. She just pushed me against the wall and planted her lips against mine.

Now I know weed can work as an aphrodisiac – but regardless, I was just tingling all over with that totally turned on feeling. I kissed her back. I felt one of her hands rub my back and then move down to my ass. Her other hand was against the wall, as if to make sure she kept me there. I put my hands on her waist as we continued to kiss.

I was beginning to lose all sense of reality, with the way she was kissing me, grabbing me and pushing her body against mine. I really haven’t experienced anything like it.

She began to kiss my neck and she turned me around so that I was facing the wall. She began to grope me while she worked her lips around my neck – one hand taking turns with my breasts, the other moving down to my jeans.

She attempted to finger me through my jeans. I had this sense of being completely ravaged and I couldn’t believe the heat we were generating. She unbuttoned my jeans, undid the zipper, and thrust her hand into my panties.

I was wet –very wet. I’ve never experienced anything like this. My knees began to buckle, but her grip with her other arm held me there. It lasted maybe two minutes. She worked her fingers in me in a way that I’ve never felt before. I had an explosive, shattering orgasm.

I’ve never cum standing up before, and my legs became too weak to hold me up. I slowly slid down to my knees before her. Beth dropped to her knees to and put her fingers in her mouth to suck off my juices. She kissed me on the mouth again and told me we had better get back to the party before we were missed. She added that she’d call me so that we could get together under more private circumstances. I nodded as if in agreement, but really I was just to dizzy and buzzed to really know what to make of anything by this point.

We went downstairs but I quickly became aware of the wetness now in my panties. I became paranoid and began wondering if anyone could smell anything.

I survived the rest of the party in a daze.

The next morning the events that had transpired just seemed so unreal. As the day progressed I was able to write off what happened as a one-time loonie experience. I knew I wasn’t a lesbian and I knew if I hadn’t been drinking and smoking up a bit, it never would have happened.

Chapter 2

She called.

Beth called me at work. She wanted to get together. I was flustered. I told her I wasn’t sure it was a good idea. She said at least we should talk about what happened. I resisted at first, but finally agreed to meet her at her place after work the next day. I told my husband I’d be a little late as some of us from the office were going out.

I wasn’t turned on. I was nervous. I no longer had the marijuana or booze excuse. I was wearing a skirt, just above my knee and a blouse. She opened the door, dressed similarly, but with a shorter skirt and several of her blouse buttons undone. She told me Rick wouldn’t be home until much later.

We sat down on the couch and tried to make small talk. We fumbled for things to say, until finally she just said, Fuck this,” and kissed me on my mouth.

I had walked into her home ready to tell her what happened would be a one time thing. Bu clearly it wasn’t.

We kissed as she unbuttoned my blouse. She took complete charge of the situation . She whispered in my ear that she was going to “make me.”

My blouse came off and my bra quickly followed. I wrapped my arms around her and basically went with the flow. Her hands went to my crotch as her lips planted themselves on first the left then the right breast.

What followed was glorious, electric sex. She used her hands on me for a bit but eventually settled into planting her mouth against my clitoris. Ten minutes of this rocked my world. I could not deny it any further – I had had my first lesbian experience.

Then I became aware that she wanted an experience too. With me lying on my back, Beth straddled me, eventually moving her pubic area in the vicinity of my face.

She said, “I need you to eat me,” as she proceeded to lower herself onto my mouth.

I stuck my tongue in. She was very wet, but the taste wasn’t horrible (and that was my big worry). I don’t think I was very good, but fifteen minutes later, she began grinding herself onto my tongue and then began to tremble. She muttered a “fuck ya,” before finishing.

We washed. We made out some more and then ended with a 69 with her on top. She used a finger to gently probe my ass. The pleasure was intense.

Afterward, I got dressed quickly and raced home.

We proceeded to see each other once or twice a week. Her husband never seemed home at these times, so we always used their place. I couldn’t believe how comfortable I got into this sexual relationship with another woman.

Then she dropped a bombshell on me – she had told Rick about our affair. I was stunned. Why would she do this? She responded that she loved her husband deeply, that he was okay with her bedding other women and she really wanted him to know how much she enjoyed it! She then chastised me for keeping secrets from my husband!

I felt panicky. Beth added to my panic when she told me that Rick wanted to join in, if I’d allow it. I answered immediately – “no way.” Somehow in my mind, an affair with another woman wasn’t cheating; but with a man – well that’s another story.

She seemed disappointed at this, but agreed to keep it between us. She promised me Rick would say nothing.

Still after this, when I’d get together with Beth, I would get too nervous to have as good a time as I had before. Beth sensed this too, and made it clear she wanted our relationship to continue.
About a month later I was again in her bed in the throes of a 69, when she momentarily lifted her head to ask me how it was. My approval was muffled by the proximity of her pussy to her mouth, but she got my intent and went back at it. After about five minutes she lifted her head again and said “still good?” I grunted approvingly, and then realized that she was talking to me and eating me out at the same time.

I quickly sensed something up. I struggled to twist my head to see it wasn’t her head between my legs. It was his.

Somehow Rick had been in the room. I started to struggle in surprise, but Beth was on top of me and Rick was wedged between my legs. Recognizing that I was beginning to struggle, Rick moved up and locked his arms around each of my legs. He clearly intended to fuck me and he wasn’t going to wait to ask permission. I tried to shout, but Beth just lowered her pussy on my face.

I felt his penis at my entrance. I was soaking wet from all the licking. He plunged in with a grunt. Beth nodded her approval and said, “yeah.”

I managed to get out an “oh god,” but my continued struggles did little. Rick nudged Beth forward and eventually off me, replacing her weight with his. With her help, he had me pinned down.

She told me to “relax.” She said she had planned this for some time. She told me, “I chose you as my birthday present to Rick”

Rick kissed me on my mouth. I managed a “please, no.” He grunted and told me he wanted to “nail me.” Eventually, I stopped trying to throw him off and he acknowledged this with a “good girl.”

Deep in me he looked at Beth and asked her to leave us alone. She got up, smiled, said “enjoy,” and left.

He was fucking me very slowly now. He told me he had been thinking about fucking me for a long time and that I should be his fuck toy. He taunted me with my wetness and kept telling me to give in to it.

Eventually I did give in. We fucked for a half hour. H succeeded in making me cum. It ended when I reached down between his legs and tugged on his balls. With a groan, he pumped his sperm into me. I could feel four separate bolts. I couldn’t pretend to be a faithful wife anymore. Instead, I had this tingling sensation of pleasure throughout my body from my head down to my toes. It was the double pleasure of having been thoroughly pleased by a man and also by having pleased that man. These twin sensations ran their course through my body.

After some afterplay, he took me to their washroom to wash up a bit. Rick had me wash his penis with a cloth.

He led me back into his bedroom where he sat down on a big armchair, bringing me onto his lap. He talked sex to me, telling me how good it was to fuck me and that he knew he would eventually get me. He told me the day wouldn’t be complete, though, unless I sucked him off.

I knew there was no point in arguing. I knew it would happen whether I wanted to or not, so I dropped to me knees and took his penis in my mouth. He was fully hard within seconds.

I proceeded to give Rick a long slow blow job. He had surprising lasting power and he seemed to delight in telling me how to do it – suck the tip, suck his balls, lick at the semen leaking, etc. etc.

After about twenty minutes Beth came into the room. Her first comment was “nice.” She pointed out that when she had left the room I was still struggling with Rick, and here it was an hour later, and I was on my knees sucking his cock like a whore. She came right over and kissed Rick on the mouth and said, “happy birthday honey.” Then she looked at me and she told me to make sure I do a good job. Minutes later, his sperm was in my mouth.

Beth told me to swallow it all. She too went down on her knees and kissed me.

So now Beth and I went at it. I had never spent so much continuous time having sex as I was now having. My head was beginning to spin. Another half hour went by, and Rick was again recharged. He mounted me and fucked my brains out until he collapsed on top, another deposit of sperm now in me.

They then told me I’d better get home, but they insisted on taking one picture first of Rick and I kissing with my hands on his cock.

Rick kissed me and told me he looked forward to the next time. Then he pulled me close and nibbled on my ear and said “you’re a slut now.” I pondered this as I walked out their front door. My legs were shaky as I walked to my car. I felt this guilt that Rick was right.

TQM
TQM
630 Followers