Sarah's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
She meets a new man; will it work out?
7.9k words
4.52
59.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers

Thank you to my editors LadyCibelle and Techsan for sticking with me through this story and making it a much better read.

Chapter Four: Sarah meets someone new.

It had been six months since my divorce with Leonard was final. I just couldn't believe him not wanting his own kids. I'd gone on with my life but I know the loss of my baby will always be with me. My business was really doing well and I hired a woman to work with me. She had degrees in investments and was a great help.

She worked on commission but I did start her out on a salary till she would be able to build up her accounts. It was nice having someone to talk to on a regular basis. She was twenty-four and single. She had a boyfriend who seemed very nice. It was nice to know that I could leave and have someone be able to handle the business for a little while. I was able to trust Bess which meant a lot in this business.

One day a good looking man came into the office. He had the nicest smile and was dressed in a suit. He seemed as though he might be slightly over thirty.

"Can I help you?" I asked, smiling at the good looking man.

"Are you Sarah Horn?" He asked rather politely.

This was a bit odd. I took my maiden name back but not a whole lot of people knew it yet.

"I guess it depends on who's asking and why," I replied.

"You must be her. Vera told me how pretty you were but that I should tread slowly," he smiled. "She also mentioned your wit and disposition. I do have to say by all appearances, she was right."

"You know Vera?" I asked.

'Yes, my name is Ray Boltan. I work for Mace's Pharmaceuticals. We do business all over the United States and Canada. I was up there last month and talked with Drake and Vera. I told them I was from Cleveland and Vera told me I ought to look you up if I was ever in the area."

"Are you interested in investing some finances, Mr. Boltan?" I asked.

He looked a bit embarrassed as he looked at me.

"No, I didn't have any plans in investing, and please call me Ray. I was hoping to meet you and maybe we could have dinner or something. Vera talked about you and I was kind of interested in meeting you."

I wasn't sure what to think. He was a very attractive man and I could see Vera sending him my way, but I wasn't about to take any chances so while he was standing there, I called Vera.

"Give me a minute, Ray. I'll be right with you. Please sit down," I requested.

Vera answered the phone. "Hey, Girlfriend, by any chance do you know a Ray Boltan?"

"Hi, Sara, is he there? I thought he was so cute when he was here last week and all I could think about was fixing you up with him when I found out he was single and lived in Cleveland, I immediately thought of you. He really is a nice guy. He's a marketing manager for a drug company. Take a chance on him, sweetie. You might enjoy it," replied Vera.

I returned to the counter to talk with Ray.

"Ray, I'll be up front with you. That was Vera I just talked to and she says you are okay. I'm coming off a divorce from a man whom I totally misjudged. I don't date much and I'll let you know right now that I'm not a pushover. If I'm coming over harshly, I apologize. I can be kind and sweet too," I smiled, "but I just want to be up front with you."

"Sara, Vera told me about your marriage and I understand your reluctance when meeting someone new. I just thought maybe we could go out for a nice dinner and see how we get along. I promise not to be pushy. Vera was very distinct when she told me about you. I'm freshly out of a relationship that lasted almost four years myself. So, what do you say? Any chance for a dinner between two possible friends?"

God, was he good with words! No wonder he was in marketing. I figured a dinner wouldn't hurt anything and besides he was a good looking guy and didn't seem at all threatening. I couldn't stay in my one person world forever. I decided to at least go out for a dinner and find out a little more about this man.

"Okay, Ray, dinner it is. Would you prefer to pick me up here at the office, or meet you at the restaurant?" I asked to meet at the office because I didn't want him at my apartment till I got to know him better, if that was going to happen.

I guess I've been hurt too many times and I'm gun shy around new dates. I really wanted a lasting relationship, a husband and family, but just wasn't sure if it was going to happen.

Ray turned out to be a real sweetheart. We went to dinner and just talked. I mentioned a little about my life and he was listening to every word. I told him I went to college and about my job and ex-marriage. I didn't tell him about my fear of getting close or the rape in college. I kept it pretty general.

He told me about himself. He had parents on the west coast and a brother also who lived out there. He told me about his job. He was a marketing manager for this drug company. He traveled most of the time. He might be gone for a week and spend two days at home and then off again. He had an apartment about ten miles away from mine. He mentioned what little time he spent there.

We got along great. Dinner was fun and Ray asked me if I would go out again the following night. He would be back on the road the day after that. I felt fairly at ease with Ray. When we got back to the office, so I could pick up my car, he opened my door and helped me out. He said goodnight and kissed my hand. It felt good not to be grabbed or pushed. He waited for me to start my car before getting back into his. He really was a gentleman. "Thank you, Vera," I said out loud as I was driving home.

The following night was great too. We had a nice dinner and he told me about a little more his past. He was in a relationship but his girlfriend wanted more. She didn't want to wait to have a family and get married.

Ray stated, "I tried to explain to her that I would be on the road all the time and that I was trying to get ahead. It wasn't that I was against marriage. I couldn't see her being alone all the time. We didn't live together but I saw her as often as I could. I came home mid-week and found out she was on a date. She had been dating on the side all along. Good thing I didn't marry her. It would have ended in divorce."

I felt so sorry for him. I guess we all have our problems with love. He was gentle and kind. After dinner he asked if I wanted to go to the movies. Would you believe he suggested a horror flick, my favorite!

He didn't kiss me after that date either but we did hold my hands some during the movie. It felt so good being with him. I know I was beginning to like him. It was one of my problems when I let my guard down. It was way to early to fall for him

We started dating regularly when he was home. We went out to dinner and did other things together. It was the first time in my life I went to the zoo. I couldn't believe that when we were in front of the hippopotamus exhibit he looked over at me and smiled. I leaned up and kissed him. It was the first time we kissed and it took him by surprise. I do have to admit it surprised me too. I don't know what made me do it but I was glad I did. It was the beginning of our relationship.

From that day forward we went out every night he was home. We didn't sleep together for almost two months. One night he took me dancing. He held me close and he felt so good. He used an expensive cologne and I loved the smell. I laid my head on his shoulder as we listened and danced to the music. We even liked the same type of music.

I had a couple of drinks and was feeling pretty good. I was far from being intoxicated but I did feel relaxed. We kissed time and time again on the dance floor. I knew he wanted me but he wasn't going to push it. I knew I would have to take that first step. He took me home and he kissed me goodnight.

"Ray, I don't want you to leave tonight," I said as I kissed him again.

I opened the door and he followed me in. I turned and he kissed me passionately. I knew this was what I wanted. I took him by the hand and we walked to my bedroom.

"Sarah, are you sure about this? I've wanted to be with you since our first date. I can wait till you're ready."

"I'm ready now," I said. "I want you to make love to me. Can you do that, Ray? I don't want to just be fucked. I want to be made love to. Will you make love to me, Ray?"

I could see his eyes water lightly. I knew he wanted this as bad as I did. He asked me if he could undress me. When I nodded my agreement, he began undoing my blouse. He then removed his shirt. He had a nice build. Not all muscular but nice. Next he undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I was beginning to get goose bumps. He undid his belt and dropped his pants. Somewhere along the line we had both discarded our shoes.

He kissed me again before undoing my bra. All either of us had on now was our underwear. I had a queen size bed and lay across it. He moved up and lay next to me. The first things to touch my breasts were his lips; gentle sucking and licking. I could feel my nipples getting hard. He moved his hand to hold and gently squeeze the globe of my breasts while still sucking them with more pressure.

He moved down to my belly and rubbed it with his hand and followed up by kissing my belly. I was starting to get really warmed up. I was sure he could smell my sex now as he was pulling my panties down and kissing my lower belly. God, it felt so good. I knew I was making little moaning noises but I didn't care. It had been a long time since I felt so good.

He pulled my panties off the rest of the way and spread my legs. I could feel his breath on my sex. I knew I was wet as he slid two fingers into me. I jumped a little when I felt them go in. Now he was pushing his fingers in and out of me. I felt myself in the same rhythm as his fingers. I was biting my lips when I felt him pull his fingers out and replaced them with his mouth. I felt myself scream out at the entering of his tongue. My ex-husband never ate me. He said it wasn't natural. I felt myself have an orgasm and I knew he was sucking my juices. It felt so good.

I turned on the bed so we were lying lengthwise and he asked me if I was ready for more.

"Oh, God, Ray, it felt so good. I want you in me. Just be gentle, it's been a long time."

He got back up between my legs with his cock in his hand and started rubbing it against my clit. I could picture in my mind my pussy lips opening and closing every time his cock head entered me. Then I felt the head of his cock go in. It nearly took my breath away. I felt my hips beginning to move in unison with his cock in me. My body wanted this as well as my mind. I could feel him pushing into me all the way. It felt so good. I found myself holding onto his ass and grinding my pussy into him.

"Come on, Baby, you can do it. Come on, let yourself go. I feel it coming, Baby, come with me." Ray's words sounded so good.

I felt myself reaching my peak when I screamed out. "I'm coming, Ray, I'm coming with you!" I felt what seemed like an explosion of his cum inside me.

We both just stopped pumping and kept grinding our pelvises against each other. It was one of the best orgasms I can ever remember. Ray lay on top of me but held his weight with his arms. Our bodies were soaking wet with perspiration but we didn't care. My bedroom smelled like a sexual heaven.

We made love again later that night. Ray spent the night and we both woke up in the morning and went for round three before showering and going out for the day.

----------------------------

After that day we made love after every date. I was falling in love with him and him with me. During one of our dates Ray pulled out an engagement ring and asked me to marry him.

"Ray, we can't get married yet. You're gone most of the time and right now you are trying to get ahead. I don't want to hold you back. I know how hard you've been trying."

"Sarah, we don't have to get married now. I just want to make sure that when you are ready, we will still be monogamous. I love you and know how honest you are. I know that if you are engaged to me then I won't have to worry about you dating other people. I promise I'll be faithful to you too. Just say yes."

I loved him, I really did. I wondered if I should say yes. Like he said, "We didn't have to get married yet." I really liked the idea. It would give us time to get to know each other better if that were possible and at the same time, we both were committing ourselves to each other.

"Okay, Ray, I will take this ring as an understanding that we are totally committed to each other." I smiled and felt all tingly inside.

We kissed and when we got back to my apartment we made love. . . our first lovemaking since our engagement.

I made sure Ray wanted kids. I didn't want another Leonard on my hands. Of course Ray and I made a great couple. Our friends would tell us how we both seemed so happy. We made the so called perfect couple.

Financially now it might be somewhat of a problem. Ray made eighty thousand a year and lived on it. He didn't save any money but he did have a checking account. He also had a small 401K plan but that was for when he retired. I, on the other hand, made over a hundred thousand a year and saved half of it.

Ray was a spender. He told me he had to look good so he could look more professional. He had a dozen or more suits and drove a new car. Everything he had seemed for show but he told me it was what he had to do to get noticed. It bothered me because it wasn't the gentle, easygoing Ray that I knew and loved. If we got married, he would have to change and be a bit more responsible.

We each still lived in our own apartments. Since I only saw him a couple of days at a time, it didn't make sense for me to give up my apartment. One day Ray pulled up in a sixty thousand dollar sports car.

"Honey, come out here and look at my new wheels," said Ray.

"My God, Ray, what did you do, hit the lottery? Where did you buy this car?"

"I didn't buy it; I leased it for two years. The payments are a little high but I can swing it. Sure makes me look like I belong in the big leagues, doesn't it?"

It was our first argument. I told him he was foolish and was wasting his money. I told him he was good in marketing and that's what would give him a better job. I know I hurt his feelings and it did make me feel bad too, but I had to tell him the truth. What is it with these guys and their cars?

He came back and apologized but said it was too late and he couldn't get out of the lease without paying a lot of money. I couldn't stay mad at him for long. It was still his money and I told him it was his choice on how to spend it.

God, I loved him so much. I tried to be supportive of him. I know he wanted to reach a high goal and I truly wanted him to succeed more than anything. I got over the rental car thing and tried to be supportive and stand behind his decisions. I loved him too much to let money come between us. I've never told him how much I had invested. All he knew was I lived decently and didn't have any financial problems.

I did tell Vera about the engagement and wedding, God knows when. I told her this time I was going to have a wedding. She also thought that Ray and I were good together.

The following month Ray said he had a surprise for me. I had to wonder what he bought this time. He was always spending money. We drove out in the country and on a bank overlooking a river he took me to a beautiful home. It was priced out at a half million dollars but said he got it for four hundred fifty thousand.

"You bought this house, Ray?" I asked.

"I bought it for us. I figured when we get married we would need a nice home and the price is right," he answered.

"Ray, don't you think you should have asked me also. If we are going to be husband and wife, shouldn't I have a say in buying something this big?"

"Yes, you should and you do. I had to sign the agreement while the people were vulnerable. I didn't buy it per se. I got a one year lease with an option to buy at that time. Any payments made in the first year would be used as a down payment. I borrowed twenty thousand to put on the house to hold for us as a deposit."

"Ray, the house is beautiful but what exactly are you planning?"

"I thought if you liked it that we could both move in together. It's not that far from your work and it is a beautiful place. We can share the rent because we won't have our apartments. Between our two rents we will be paying about the same on this house. Of course there will be other expenses and I'll try to do what I can. I think I got a big deal going."

"What kind of deal? I asked.

"There has been a head hunter after me for a couple of months now. I'm not supposed to know he's watching me but I found out when I ran my credit check that someone else was checking it out."

I looked at him odd. "A headhunter? Were you in the jungle or something?" I smiled.

"A headhunter works as an independent for different companies. These companies have them go out and find talented people to join their firms. They only want the best of the best."

"Oh, my God, they're looking at you. Who is it? What company? Do you think you'll get it? Oh, God, Ray, that is so great. I'm behind you all the way." I kissed him very passionately.

"I'll find out more in a couple of weeks. Right now I need to know what you think of the house. I'm in debt over my ass on this and I need to know if I have your support on it. We can move in anytime we want."

"Honey, give me till tomorrow to answer you on the house. You need to know that I have never loved anyone the way I love you."

I wanted to surprise him. I had every intention of moving in with him. He was the man I loved. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. I decided to cash in a hundred thousand dollars of my investments and put it in his checking account. I wanted him to know that I was behind him all the way.

The next day when I showed him the deposit slip he cried. He knew I was behind him. He called the bank and made it a joint checking account. He told me it was the only way he would accept the money.

He took off the next couple of days and we both moved into our house. I couldn't believe it. Things were moving along so well. We christened every room of the house by making love in them. In the shower, he took me from behind. On top of the dryer, we let it vibrate. Oh, what a feeling. Where did I hear that before?

We did it on the porch, in the backyard, on the kitchen table. I told him it wasn't very sanitary and he said, "Sure it is," as he ate me out and finger fucked my ass right there on the kitchen table.

I gave myself so freely to him. There was no place in the world that I would prefer to be than with him. He was becoming my soul mate and my life.

A month went by and he told me that the headhunter guy contacted him. He wanted to know if he would be interested in interviewing for a position as vice-president of a competitor's company.

We were so happy. An interview was set up and he would be flying to New York to talk with the board of directors about the position. The headhunter was a D. Mark Benson. He was the one hired to locate someone with the potential for this position. He told Ray that the board usually went with his recommendations.

Ray interviewed for the position. He told me that the board was impressed with his resume and appearance. They would let him know of their decision within two weeks.

--------------------------

Two weeks had gone by and Ray got a call from this Mark guy. He was told the board was impressed with him but that they wanted to know my feelings about Ray taking this position.

"What do I have to do with this? It's your position, Ray," I said.

"Mark said the board wants to make sure the wife is behind her husband. They don't want to bring someone new into the firm and then find out his wife isn't totally behind him," replied Ray.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,683 Followers
12