Sarah's Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers

"Cum on Moira's big rubber cock, Sarah. Have a nice big cum for me." Mum whispered in my ear.

Samantha pulled Bishop David out of my mouth allowing me to cry out my pleasure for all to hear. I forced myself back on the plunging prick in me and I felt Moira grip my hips as she held the phallus deep up inside me while I came. I could feel my body jerk and spasm out of my control and the cooling juice that was running down the insides of my thighs.

Moira waited until my body had returned to near normal before she slid her rubber prick out of my clutching hole. I felt her slowly sooth my bum and between my legs with her slender fingers making slick noised in my flowing juice. But I wasn't allowed to rest for long.

"Bishop. Go and lie on the bed next to Amelia and Emily. I'm sure you would like Sarah to sit on that nice big stiff prick of yours."

"Yes, Mistress." Replied the Bishop.

I was astounded that Mum could be so offhand about farming me out for anyone's pleasure she chose. At home she was always so demure; in her mask and rubber and leather outfit she was a different woman altogether. She looked at me and pulled my head back by the hair she had previously been so lovingly stroking.

"What's the matter, little slut?" She snapped at me. "I hope you're not going to be disobedient."

"No, Mistress."

"You will go over to the bed and straddle Bishop David and take his big thick cock up your cunt. You will enjoy that won't you, because you're a filthy whore that likes cock, aren't you?" There was some menace in her voice that was completely alien to her.

"Yes, Mum, I mean Mistress." I stammered.

"Yes, what, whore."

"Yes, I am a slut and a whore, Mistress. I love to have cock in me and I want to sit on Bishop David's big thick cock, Mistress."

I saw Mum crack a smile under her mask and she helped me up from the table as I was still a bit shaky on my feet. It was Samantha that led me over to the bed and her husband who was now lying on the bed with his stiff cock poking up from his trousers. I smiled at Emily who was still sucking on her father's prick and then at Amelia who had just looked around again. She spoke first.

"Mistress, can Daddy fuck me now please. My cunt feels ever so empty."

I looked round at Mum who came over to the bed. She looked at Amelia and clasped her hands around her bum cheeks pulled them apart, apparently carefully inspecting Amelia's pussy. She then reached down and wrapped her fingers around the bit of Jack's cock that wasn't in Emily's mouth. Exerting some pressure she pulled it free of the girl's mouth who let it pop from her lips.

She led Jack up onto the bed behind Amelia and guided his prick to her entrance. Then she looked at me.

"This is what you wanted to see, isn't it Sarah? You wanted to watch while Jack pushes his lovely long prick into his own daughter's tight cunt until she cums all over it?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want to watch Jack fuck his daughter while I ride Bishop David's cock."

I watched while Mum guided Jack's prick inside her daughter. The look on Amelia's face was a mask of pleasure as she took the full length of his shaft up her. She let out a little grunt each time her father's cock slapped into her, pushing herself back on his thrusts. Emily wriggled down under her sister and positioned herself so she could lap at their joined sex.

As if mesmerised I climbed astride Bishop David and positioned myself above his nice thick prick. I reached around and guided him against the entrance to my dripping hole and settled down on it. It was thicker than I imagined and I had to squirm about to work it into my wet pussy.

Amelia was watching me intently as her father screwed her.

"Bishop David has a nice thick cock, doesn't he Sarah?" She asked me.

"It certainly stretches you." I managed to respond through groans of effort and pleasure as I managed to work myself down until I had all of it up inside me.

I rested for a moment then started to raise myself up and down on his substantial tool.

Samantha had got up on the other side of the bed and was looking back at all the action. We watched her as she pulled her skirt up and started to rub shamelessly between her legs. Her hand eventually worked itself inside her knickers as she got more carried away with the rampant sex going on around her and especially watching a young thing like me work myself on her husband's prick.

"Moira, I think Samantha could do with some help from that rubber cock of yours." Said Mum. "Stick your plastic cock up her cunt."

"Yes, Mistress." Replied Moira and moved around the bed between Samantha's legs.

She slid her hand up Samantha's legs and pulled down her knickers. It revealed Samantha's fingers busily working away inside her soaking pussy.

Pulling Samantha's legs up and apart Moira wasted no time in clambering between her legs and easing her pretend prick up inside her friend's cunt.

"Oh fuck! Moira, yes. Fuck me darling." Samantha became very vocal as Moira started to fuck her with long hard strokes.

"Mark." Mum snapped.

I had completely forgotten about Moira's son until now. He was watching the orgy continue while still stroking his cock.

"Yes, Mistress." He replied.

"Mark, lift up you Mum's skirt and fuck her from behind while she's fucking Samantha."

"Thank you, Mistress." You know how much I love having my son's youthful prick up my cunt." Moaned Moira as her son dutifully took up position behind her. "That's it, push your nice hard cock up me, son."

Mark had pushed his Mum's skirt up over her bottom but seemed to be fumbling a bit.

"What's the matter, Mark. Fuck your mother or face the consequences, young man." Warned Mum.

"I can't get to her cunt, Mistress. The straps for her prick are in the way." He complained.

"Use her bum, then. Fuck your Mum up the ass." Commanded Mum.

"Yes, Mistress." Mark replied grinning from ear to ear.

We all watched the look on Moira's face as her son pushed his hard knob deep into her bottom.

"Is that nice and tight for you, son." Asked Moira.

"Oh, Mum. I love fucking you in the bum." Mark groaned in ecstacy.

The sounds of fucking were reaching crescendo. Jack was pummelling his daughter's well oiled cunt while his other daughter lapped at her sister's slit. I was ramming myself down on Bishop David's thick knob while he did his best to thrust up into me and the threesome of Samantha, Moira and her ass-fucking son pounded away on the otherside of the bed.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy. You're going to make me cum. Oh, Daddy, Don't stop."

The sight and sound of Amelia cumming on her father's cock had me following suit soon after. I squirmed on Bishop David's thick cock as I cried out my pleasure. I watched as Jack pulled out of his daughter's spasming hole and fed his dripping cock into Emily's hungry mouth so she could lick her sister's copious juices off it.

"Are you going to fuck Emily, now Jack?" I moaned deleriously.

He looked up and smiled at me.

"Would you like to watch me fuck Emily, Sarah?" He asked.

"Yes, fuck her and make her cum too."

Jack looked back at Mum who nodded and Jack and his two daughters rearranged themselves on the bed next to be. Emily lay down and spread her legs and jack knelt between them, his erect shiney cock pointing up at her like a lance. Amelia moved around and placed her knees either side of Emily's head allowing her sister to feast on her still open pussy.

I rocked slowly on Bishop David's prick as I watched Jack place his hands around Emily's bum and lift her up slightly so that his rock hard cock slid effortlessly into her moist hole. I heard Emily moan deeply into her sister's cunt as her father started a slow fucking motion into her lithe body.

Then Mum spoke again.

"Sarah, I think you could take another cock. Our slave has yet to be satisfied."

"Yes, Mistress." I replied thinking lustfully about taking Daddy's hard cock into my mouth again.

"Slave," Mum started again, "assume your position behind the girl and take her anally."

Dad never replied as the mask he was wearing I don't think allowed him to talk. I on the other hand was shocked. Mum was telling Dad to fuck me up the bum. I couldn't believe it and was about to say something when Amelia clasped her hands around my face and drew it close to hers. She kissed me deeply on the lips, her tongue slipping sexily between my lips before withdrawing to speak to me.

"Oh, Sarah. That will be such a turn on. Watching your Daddy push his nice big cock up your ass while Bishop David fucks your cunt."

I clearly wasn't any sort of party to this decision as moments later I felt 'slave' Dad climb onto the bed behind me. Then Mum was right next to me whispering in my ear again.

"Daddy's going to push his hard cock into your asshole, Sarah. You've wanted that for a long time, haven't you Sarah?"

I couldn't help it and I couldn't lie. I looked around so I could see her eyes.

"Yes, Mum. I want Daddy to fuck me in the bum. I want to feel his hot spunk spurt up my asshole." I told her.

Mum shivvered when I told her that. I could see the lust in her eyes and I could feel the head of Daddy's stiff prick press against my tight little anus.I was so wet back there, there was no need for further lubrication and Daddy's cock pressed past my sphincter and deep into my ass.

My head stretched back and my mouth opened, silently groaning out my pleasure at being filled with two big cocks at the same time. Dad let me settle a moment then started to push his prick in and out of me. I could hear his heavy breathing as he tried to control himself as he watched his penis stretch his own daughter's anus.

Through my deep pleasure I heard some commotion on the other side of the bed and looked up. Mark was animatedly pumping his cock up his Mum's bum and the look on his face told me he was very close to cumming as was his Mum. They were both very vocal.

"Mark, pull out of your Mum and cum on Samantha's big flabby tits." Commanded Mum.

I watched as Moira ripped open the top of Samantha's dress letting her big tits flop out. She held them together as Mark quickly shuffled around and frantically rubbed his cock, pointing at the wobbling mammaries.

"Oh, Mum, Mum, I'm going to shoot Mum." He panted.

"That's it Mark, spunk all over Samantha's big tits. Cum for Mummy, now." Moira urged him.

I watched as he strained back for a second and a long rope of hot, gooey cum over Samantha's compressed breasts, then another and another until his purple cock head just dribbled a last few remaining drops. Samantha's tits were left streaked with lines of greying, youthful spunk. Moira eagerly massaged the cream in with her hands leaving Samantha's chest gleaming in the bright overhead bedroom lights.

I looked over at Mum who had moved to the top of the bed. She had her legs splayed open and was forcing the thick handle of the whip she had deep into her open cunt. Her eyes were glazed as she surveyed the perverted scene she had contrived to make.

After Mark had cum the other men didn't take long to follow suit. Dad was next. The combined pleasure of using his own daughter's ass as a fuck hole and the pressure of a big thick cock in my cunt took him over the edge. I heard him grunt and felt his cock thrust hard into my behind.

I knew Mum would be so turned on by watching him so I called out to her.

"Mum, Daddy's going to spurt his hot cum up my bum. Oh, Mum, Daddy's going to make me cum too."

I was right, as Dad's fingers dug into my hips, I watched as Mum's hips rose off the bed and she feverishly pounded her pussy with the whip handle and rubbed at her clit with the other hand. I knew she was cumming too. My own orgasm overtook me as Daddy finished in my ass and I felt Bishop David start to hump me hard from below.

"Fuck, Sarah, I can't hold back any more. I'm going to fill your hot cunt, sweetheart." He balled as he kept his promise.

He sucked on my dangling breasts as he filled my pussy with his reverend spunk. I felt blessed.

Beside me Jack rapidly pulled out of Emily's sucking vagina and struggled to his feet. Amelia readily took his throbbing prick between her lips as he too started to cum. I watched in my orgasmic haze as she sucked on her father's spurting cock until he had finished.

She smiled tight lipped at me and I turned my head towards her as she leaned in. Our lips met and as her tongue pressed between my lips I tasted her Daddy's cum as she slipped it onto my tongue. Our kiss became more passionate as I realised what she was doing and soon we had shared the gooey mix between us while we fondled each other's breasts, rubbing in all the dribbles of spilt cum.

As we parted we realised the whole room was watching our little finale and we all fell into giggles and spontaneous applause.

I had no idea how I was ever going to face my parents after this.

True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers
12