Sarah's Summer Heat

Story Info
Sarah returns home from swimming to find her brother naked.
2.2k words
4.14
119.6k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody is over 18 years.

*****

It was a sweltering summer's afternoon when Sarah walked from the local pool, to her parent's white farm house, she had spent the whole morning doing what she loved. Swimming was her passion in high school, and now she was one of the fastest swimmer for her college swim team. Her body glistened from sticky, summer, sweat, which quickly replaced the evaporated pool water that lingered in her tight pink swimsuit. The swimsuit stuck to every curve in her body, even those soft downy breasts had been pushed up, which made her look more endowed than she truly was.

Sarah approached her parents' white farm house. A tiny smile crept across her tan face as she saw the old tin wind mill her grandfather had built, when she was just a baby in her mother's arms. The whispered creaks of the windmill, always managed comfort her. Those sounds were something she wished she could hear at college. She walked to the screened front door to see a slip of off white printer paper, taped to the back of the door. The slip of paper, clung to the screen door, when she tried to peel it off without damaging the note.

Your father and I have gone to town to buy replacement parts, for the air conditioner. It broke down while you were at the pool this morning. Your brother should still be at football practice, so enjoy some peace and quiet. See you when we get back.

P.S.

We tried calling you, but you left your phone on the kitchen table.

Ten till twelve was stamped on the bottom of the note to indicate the time they had left. A glee filled smile crept across her tan face, the thought of being left alone to her own device flooded her mind. Her wet hands gripped the frame of the screen door to pull it open. She gave the wrought iron door knob a playful giggle to make sure it was unlocked. This was a quiet town so most people, including her parents, left their doors unlocked.

The air inside of the house was just as hot and humid inside as it was out, when she entered the house. She shut the door behind her as she stepped into the clean foyer. The yeasty scent of fresh baked bread filled the old house and made her mouth water. To her left would be the kitchen where her phone awaited it's master, in front would be the staircase leading upstairs, where the shower she desperately wanted would be. First thing she needed to do was to quench her dry mouth with something cold and preferably fizzy.

She stopped in the kitchen for a moment to grab her phone, the time on the phone's clock. The clock showed ten after twelve, as the time. Sarah had missed her parents by a mere twenty minutes. She knew it would be lest an hour before they made it to town. Thoughts of being alone for that long, made her jump in excitement. For once she could watch television or chat with some cute boy online, without being disturbed by her parents or younger brother. She picked up her phone from the counter, as she turned the fridge to get a cold coke to drink. Her moist towel was left on the floor as she went back into the foyer and the stairs there. Her first desire was to take a shower upstairs before she did anything else.

The creaks of the stairs, echoed in her ears, but as she reached the last step she heard something different. Gentle snoring came from the right side of the hallway, from her brother's room. She peered down the hallway towards her brother's room, the door was cracked open, a soft warm breeze blew from his bedroom. Quietly she pushed the heavy door open, to see her brother asleep on the top of his covers.

His sweat stained football gear littered the faded wood floor of the bedroom, and filled the room with his musky odor. He must have been tired when he came home, for he wore nothing, save for his army green boxer shorts . Sarah gave a long sigh filled with annoyance. All of her plans had been ruined by her younger brother Ethan, the muscular linebacker, asleep in nothing more than his boxers. She noticed the beads of sweat as they dripped off of his athletic body and onto his bed. This made Sarah wonder how long had he been home. Against her better judgment, she crept into his room, her footsteps quiet like a mouse so not to wake him.

Sarah stood next to the dark oak framed bed, her hand reached out to smooth his slick messy black hair on his head. Ethan gave a gentle groaned, still asleep, as her slender fingers ran through his sweaty matted hair, for a moment she thought he was about to wake from her stroking his hair.

Emerald green eyes slid across his young innocent face, taking in every minor detail from the small scar where he got hit by nail when helping to remodel his room to the even smaller freckles on his cheeks. Ethan had grown into a handsome young man with a well built body. She wiped away the sweat above his brow, then caressed his rugged face, she felt the stubs of his five o'clock shadow. Her mind thought about all the men she had met in college, none could hold a candle to her brother's looks or muscle build.

He groaned once more, as his head ground into the down feather pillow. A playful smile formed on the cusp of her lips when she saw him wiggle under her teasing touch. Her fingers danced across his skin, playing with the beads of sweat on his chest. She found herself not wanting to stop, her hands, soften by the pool, drifted lower to feel every inch of Ethan's toned rosy body. Her lips curled into an O as she felt ridges of his tight six pack abs.

An electric tingly ran through her spine when her eyes drifted to his tented boxers. He was rock hard, but still asleep, she wondered what lewd dreams she had caused from her senseless caress. She stood up from the bed, her body shook, butterflies filled her stomach, she couldn't pull her hungry eyes away from his lap.

A thick haze filled her mind, the urge to reach out and touch him through his boxers, took over her mind. Trembling hands reached towards his green boxers her dainty fingers slid under the elastic rim of his boxers. With a slow timid movements, she pulled them down just enough to free his pulsing member from the confines of its prison. His masculine musky scent, filled her nostrils, and added to the growing mist in her mind. She bit her lower lip as her trembling hands reached for his forbidden manhood.

Ethan stirred from his deep slumber, just in time to see the outline of his sister hand which hovered mere inches from his dick. At first he thought he thought he was still asleep, but as his fists rubbed his eyes, he realized this wasn't a dream. his body shot up against the headboard of his bed. "Sarah what the hell are you doing?" Surprised he cries out into the humid air of his room.

Those cries jerked her from the haze she that clouded her mind. She looked up at her mostly naked brother after he pulled away from her touch, for a few moments she stood speechless, her eyes locked with his bright ocean blue eyes. Panic flooded her mind shutting out all other thoughts other than the one of being caught. Fear passed over her face just before she bolted towards the bedroom door. The door slammed shut in her face.

Her brother stood over her, he had beaten her to the door and slammed it in her face before she could leave. Anger filled his eyes as he stared at the back of her head. The only thought in his mind was to figure out what she was trying to do to him, in his sleep. "What were you doing Sarah?" He growled.

Sarah spun around, her back pressed up against the wooden door. She stared into her brother's angry eyes, her body shaking with fear. He leaned his body over her, his scent filling her sense. A deep scarlet red blush spread over her whole body, raw untamed fire burned inside of her loins as she continued to breath in his scent. "I don't know Ethan, you were just sleeping and I couldn't help myself. I don't know what came over me." Her voice trembled like her body as she spoke.

Those blue eyes of his, drifted from her eyes down to the cleavage of her glistening tan chest as it rose and sank with her heaving breaths. Finally he looked down to see his hard cock twitching in the hot air of his room, not even an inch away from the crotch of his sister's pink swimsuit. It was here he noticed just how tight the nylon fabric clung to the curves of her body. He couldn't control his hand, as it reached towards her face. His thick fingers caressed her face, wiping away the tears that started to drip from her eyes.

The haze tried to return to her mind as his rough hands caressed her flushed face. She took in a sharp breath, fear was replaced with growing lust. Their bodies pushed up against each, their lips pressed together. The flavor of mint, washed over her taste buds as she slipped her short tongue into his mouth.

Muffled sharp breaths filled the room, their mouths entwined in that incestuous kiss. Finger tips dug through pink nylon of her swimsuit and into her arched back. She pushed against his chest with her right hand to break the kiss, their tongues dance together, unwilling to be separated. Loud, steamy panting escaped her open mouth while she tried to find her voice.

"What are we doing Ethan? You're my brother, we shouldn't be doing this. It isn't right." The protest was little more than a begging whimper. The remaining reason in her mind told her to stop right now, but her body had other plans. Unconsciously she ground her hips against her brother.

"Th-this feels too good to stop, but I'm not going to force you." His hands slid over her shoulders, pushing the pink swimsuit straps off her bronze colored skin, his thumbs massaging away the tension in her muscles. He leaned in closer to her body, his firm lips pressed against the crook of her neck.

A soft hiss escaped between her teeth, her hand pressed against the back of his head, pushing those lips against her neck. She pushed her soaked crotch against his hard cock, letting it feel the heat of her body as she felt how hard it already was.

His lips pulled away from her neck while wrapped his arms around her thin waist as he pulled her from the door. Together they spun around in the middle of his room, their bodies hot and slick pressed against each other as they continued to grind against one another.. The room became filled with short moans and grunts as they panted together, their bodies hotter than the summer's heat outside their window.

Her own hands grasped at her swimsuit, pulling and pushing the troublesome nylon till it bunched up on her round hips. Free from the stop of her suit she ran her hand down his tone chest and body till she reached his throbbing cock.

He wiggled under her careful touch, the softness of her breasts drove him to the brink of lustful madness. She took her time as she swallowed the tip of his manhood, before crawled back over his body to his lips. With a powerful passionate kiss, she brought his length to her plump, needy folds. Her breasts pushed against his, as they shared a moan of pleasure together. His arms explored every inch of her arched back just like their tongues explored each others mouth.

Lost in pure lust, their bodies rubbed against each others, the room was filled with the sounds of the creaks and groans of the bed. The room filled with the potent scent of wild passionate sex; the sounds of their lustful action became intoxicating to each of them.

Between their passion filled movement and the heat of their bodies, neither could last long. She felt his warmth spread through her unprotected womb. Her arms gave out as she felt him inside of her, tired, she laid against her brother, murmuring softly to herself. His arms once against pulled her closer to him in a tender loving embrace. Both panted together, as they lay on the bed, drenched in their combined sweat. Their hands entwined together, still lost in a haze of pleasure.

The haze started to dissipate as they laid together on the sweat soaked bed. Sarah looked into her brother's eyes before she kissed his lips one last time. "That was amazing." She whispered into his ear.

"Sis. That was my first time." He admits.

"It won't be our last time," She presses her lips against his again. She rolled over next to him, a finger slipped into her slit to feel the fresh cum as it leaked from her once tight slit. "I can promise that."

"Sis, I love you."

"I love you too Ethan." She replies one final time.