Sarah's Surprise

Story Info
Cheating wife Sarah joins her lodger, Jessica and two men
2.6k words
4.23
33.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KFP93
KFP93
44 Followers

It doesn't compare, Sarah decided after she had rolled onto her side of the bed, with her husband's seed slowly leaking onto her thighs.

Sex with him just wasn't as exciting as it used to be. He didn't force her to eat his cum, or even offer to clean her pussy after. She was used to a certain level of service from her lovers now, and he just did not satisfy it.

As her husband started to snore gently next to her, Sarah reflected upon her recent escapades.

Dan had been the start of it, but her afternoon with Alan the month before had really led to her embracing the slut inside.

Alan had fucked her ass, came on her face and then licked her clean before he left.

Filthy didn't come close to how she felt.

Since then, Sarah had tried to curb her behaviour but she couldn't help the growing feeling of contempt she had whenever she looked at her husband. She loved him well enough, but she had stopped respecting him.

There was also another, much more mundane problem.

Their new lodger, Jessica.

Jessica was the opposite of Sarah. Tall where Sarah was short, bright auburn hair compared to the dark brunette. Both women were curvy but Jessica's curves were the result of long hours working out and thus resulted in a toned, fit body that attracted a lot of attention. The biggest difference was perhaps their attitudes. Jessica was a loud, confident soul who wore her heart, and her sexuality, on her sleeve. Sarah, by comparison, was a shy, submissive woman who took orders, not gave them.

The problems had arose from the fact that Jessica loved to have loud, wild sex in the bedroom she was renting. The redhead seemed to give no thought to who was listening as she ordered her various lovers to 'lick her ass' or 'fuck her harder'.

This infuriated Sarah, she may be a kinky, unfaithful whore, but at least she was discreet.

Feeling slightly hypocritical, she slipped into an uneasy sleep.

***

The next few weeks brought nothing new to Sarah's life.

She worked, she came home, she fucked, her husband, she slept.

Rinse and repeat.

Rinse and fucking repeat.

Roughly two months later, Sarah was laid in bed staring at the ceiling. It was quarter past three in the morning and she couldn't sleep. Try as she might, the slutty housewife was desperate to be used, and the man asleep next to her just didn't measure up.

This wasn't helped by the sounds coming from Jessica's room. The moans travelled the length of the house and caused a stirring in Sarah's pussy.

The loud redhead had brought not one, but two men back from one of her frequent nights out.

Laying there listening to them caused a shiver of lust to race through her body.

It was unfair. Sarah was laid here, thoroughly unsatisfied, whilst Jessica was most likely being fucked in both holes and violated by two strangers.

I wonder what her pussy tastes like, Sarah wondered.

She had experimented at university, this much was true. However, it had been years since she had even thought about being with another woman.

Now, she was so turned on she began to wonder how her lodger's pussy would taste after being filled with cum.

She truly had turned into a depraved slut.

It was no use now. She was too aroused to sleep. Not even masturbation would do.

It was time to act.

With the image of Jessica being ravished, and a desire for excitement, Sarah slipped quietly from her marital bed and padded softly to the end of the corridor.

Approaching the bedroom door, Sarah hesitated as she saw it was ajar. Taking a deep breath, she peered through the gap.

The sight before her made her pussy throb with desire. Slipping a hand into her underwear, the curvy brunette settled in to watch.

Jessica was on her knees with her back arched and head thrown back in pleasure. Her long, luxurious red hair hung freely between her shoulder blades. Her right hand was rubbing her clit rapidly whilst her left was entwined around the neck of one of the men who was crouching behind her.

One man was laid under the redhead and was thrusting forcefully into Jessica's pussy, his hands gripping tightly onto her hips as he pumped. The other was lodged deeply in her ass, his hands rubbing Jessica's full breasts.

The sound of her wet pussy slurping with each thrust and the two men grunting in unison as they headed towards orgasm was one of the most erotic things Sarah had ever heard.

The curvy brunette placed her right hand over her mouth and closed her eyes as she rubbed herself rapidly to orgasm. Struggling not to make any noise, Sarah continued to frig her clit as she slowly came down from her climax. A desire had awoken within her. The sight of two thick cocks being used to violate her lodger was something she wanted to be part of. Sarah wanted to clean Jessica, she wanted the redhead to hover over her face as two loads of cum slowly dripped into her mouth from the lodger's ass and pussy. She wanted Jessica to smother her with a cum filled pussy and ass as she was forced to be subservient.

It was too much to resist.

Stepping forward, the slutty wife pushed open the door and slipped quietly into Jessica's bedroom. Being aware that this could go very wrong very quickly just excited her more.

Sarah's viewpoint meant that she was seeing her lodger from the side, and as such, could clearly see her erect nipples move up and down as her chest heaved with pleasure. The man who was currently in her ass was pinching and twisting her nipples in a way that bordered on malicious.

Jessica's hips started to twitch and jerk erratically. Sarah could tell she had started to orgasm. Judging from the increased pace of the two men, they were close to climax as well.

Taking advantage of their obliviousness, the slutty wife undressed.

With one high-pitched shriek and two deep grunts, Jessica was filled with two loads of cum. Slumping forward, she laid her body along the chest of the man in her pussy, whilst the man in her ass slowly extricated himself with a wet sucking sound and laid alongside them.

The hot, musty smell of sex, sweat and cum filled the air in the room.

Kneeling on the floor and crawling forward, Sarah extended her tongue and began to lap up the cum from Jessica's asshole. The warm, creamy liquid filled her mouth and Sarah was in heaven.

Jessica stirred in front of her and moaned in a slightly slurred voice;

'Fuck, that feels good. Stick your tongue in further. Mm, that's it. Yeah, eat the cum from my ass you filthy bastard.'

Turning her head to watch, a drunken, lazy smile appeared on Jessica's face as she realised exactly who it was eating the cum from her asshole.

Her lack of a reaction was commendable. Sarah was both surprised and glad that she did not freak out to discover the woman she shared a house with was tonguing a man's cum from her ass.

The redheaded lodger laughed in a decidedly mean way and purred;

'I've thought something like this may happen at some point, Sarah. you're a slut. I know you are. You act all meek and quiet, but slut recognises slut. I laugh at that pitiful husband of yours, he's fucking oblivious.'

Shame swept through Sarah at the mention of her husband. However, the feel of the cum in her mouth could not be ignored. Pushing her guilt to one side, Sarah renewed her assault on Jessica's ass, now extending her ministrations to the slowly leaking pussy below the crinkled rosebud.

She felt her frustration melt away. The last few weeks of restless inactivity were swept away in the thrill she got from being so depraved.

Sarah was a junkie, and this was her drug.

Jessica pushed her pussy hard into the slutty wife's mouth.

Turning her head towards the man under her, she kissed him hard on the mouth. Reaching down between their bodies, she began to jack his cock slowly.

A gentle, but persistent hand placed itself under the redheads chin and tilted her face upwards.

She was met with the thick, glistening head of the second man's cock. Without a thought, she stuck out her tongue, tasting him, savouring him. Sucking his member fully into her mouth, Jessica felt a certain satisfaction. She was pleasuring and being pleasured. All was right in her world.

Forcing the cock in her mouth further down her throat, Jessica began to moan around the thick member. The added stimulation was having definitely having an effect on the stranger, he entwined his fingers tightly into the deep auburn hair and rapidly fucker her mouth. whilst this was happening, the man underneath Jessica had taken her right nipple between his teeth and was alternately licking and sucking the sensitive nib.

During all of this, Sarah was forcing her tongue as far into her lodger's pussy as it would go. the taste was addictive. Never had she tasted a pussy so creamy, so sweet. Her left hand crept up, massaging the redhead's asshole, while her right hand rubbed her own clit. Sarah wanted to violate her. She wanted to show Jessica just how depraved she was. She wanted to worship the redhead, and then be abused by her.

The reality of situation in which Sarah found herself in was intoxicating.

In what felt like an eternity, but also no time at all, Sarah began to feel her pussy pulse and clench.

She was about to cum.

A million filthy thoughts swirled in her mind as she experienced her second orgasm of the night.

It was sensory overload.

Meanwhile, the redheaded slut had cum.

Hard.

Sarah looked at her in a new light. Jessica was much more of a slut than the brunette could ever have believed. Not only had she been fucked by two strangers she met at a bar (she couldn't even remember their names at this point), but Sarah had then walked in and began to lap the cum from her pussy and asshole and she hadn't even batted an eyelid.

Meanwhile, the two men disentangled themselves from her as she writhed on the bed, oblivious to what was happening around her. In unison, the men looked at Sarah. Wicked, yet identical, grins spread across their faces.

When Jessica regained control of her thoughts, she was laid face down on her bed.

Propping herself up on her elbows, she couldn't help but gaze in amazement at Sarah, who was positioned next to her.

On her hands and knees, Sarah was being fucked ruthlessly. The man laying under her was slamming upwards into her pussy with reckless abandon. It was plain that he didn't care if he was being too rough.

The second man was kneeling behind the pair. Cock in hand, he pushed Sarah firmly forwards until her ample breasts were laying against the chest of stranger who was abusing her pussy.

There was a second of inactivity in which everyone knew what was coming, but all wondered if it would work.

It did.

The brunette housewife was enduring the most erotic experience of her life.

She had both men inside of her at the same time.

She had both men inside of her pussy.

She was filled.

This was what she was made for.

Knowing that her husband was sleeping through all of this only a few rooms away made it so much more intense. Pushing thoughts of him away, she turned her attention to the situation at hand, and the pleasure she felt.

Every breath came in a hitching gasp. Every move caused massive waves of pleasure to surge through her. Her eyes blurred and her body tingled.

It didn't take long for an orgasm to hit her with tremendous force. Sarah moaned and gasped in a high-pitched voice;

'Fuck me. Oh, yeah that's it. Fucking use me. Fill me up with your cum. I'm such a slut. Mm that's it. I need your cock. Oh!.'

She continued to mumble nonsensical ramblings as the thrusting continued, lost in a world of her own.

The men showed no signs of slowing as they settled into a steady rhythm. Flesh slapping on flesh was the only sound to be heard for a time. It was plain that no thought was given to pleasing Sarah, they were in this for their own pleasure.

They were treating Sarah like a piece of meat, and she was loving it.

Jessica had recovered enough to join the fun.

Squatting above the trio, at the head of the bed, Jessica began to speak;

'You're so mean! Leaving me out like this. I think that I should have my pussy and ass licked at the same time to make up for it.'

Placing her feet flat on the bed, the redhead held on to Sarah's head to balance herself as she placed her ass over the strangers mouth. Lowering herself, she felt a thick, strong tongue begin to lap at her rosebud, causing her to squirm.

Sarah felt the redhead pull sharply on her hair and meekly dipping her head, began to lick and suck her lodger's pussy.

The curvy, slutty, cheating wife had two cocks fucking her pussy, whilst she was eating the soaking, puffy pussy of her redheaded lodger. All whilst her husband was sleeping down the hallway.

She had never felt more alive.

Sarah was dimly aware that Jessica's grip on her hair had tightened and was starting to hurt. She was also dimly aware that her mouth had filled with the redhead's sweet, sweet cum.

Swallowing the lot, Sarah glanced up into Jessica's deep green eyes. A look of pure lust passed between them that was almost burning in its intensity. Sarah knew that this would not be the last time they would fuck, tonight had fundamentally changed their relationship.

The curvy housewife came with a cry, the sound being muffled by Jessica's pussy. The men withdrew also, having pumped her pussy full of two loads of cum. Sarah whimpered softly. She felt so empty.

Sarah had no idea of how much time had passed. She was adrift in a haze of pleasure and exhaustion.

She supposed she must have fallen asleep for a few minutes, because the next thing she knew, Jessica was closing the bedroom door softly.

They were alone. She must have shown the men out.

Crossing the room, Jessica gently draped herself on the bed so that her face was level with Sarah's. Leaning in, she kissed the curvy brunette gently and whispered passionately;

'Gone are the days of a boring, dull life with a husband who is scared to try new things. Gone were the days where you would meekly accept your lot in life and not seek out better fulfilment. You are a new woman. A woman born in the midst of this wild, intense sex with two strangers and her lodger. I can show you things, Sarah. I can take you places you had never dreamed of, experience things you never imagined. All you have to do is accept. Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Sarah. What will you do with it? What do you say? Do you accept?'

Her eyes are so green, Sarah thought. How had I never noticed that before?

They lay like that for a minute or so, although it felt so much longer, before Sarah finally mustered up the courage to answer. In a trembling voice she answered;

'Yes.'

***

Outside of Jessica's room, the floorboards creaked as a figure slowly crept back towards the marital bedroom.

Sound really did carry in that house.

KFP93
KFP93
44 Followers