Sara's Choices: Montego Bay Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. God yes. Fuck me. Make me cum on that massive black cock" she begged him pushing eagerly back to meet every thrust.

The young black man began a steady rhythm as he fucked this little white hellcat, amazed at her ability to match his every thrust. He looked down and watched as his thick ebony shaft, now slick with her mucus easily vanished inside her before revealing itself again.

His testes, had been slapping the top of her pussy with each thrust earlier, no longer reached, as they began to contract closer to his shaft in a neat knot like package. He continued thrusting into her, encourage by her gentle moans. She's like a bitch in heat, he thought. His climax became a gathering hurricane as he tried desperately to forestall the inevitable.

Sara was grunting and moaning, as she bounced energetically on her knees keeping rhythm with the young man perfectly. She tossed her head back in one long guttural moan. Grabbing the base of her ponytail, he pulled her torso upright, her arched back against his torso. Wrapping both arms around her midriff, he easily picked her up of the bed, still sunk to the nuts inside her.

Sara could see herself in the full length mirror on the bathroom door, seemingly floating in front of the powerful young black man, impaled on his massive cock. He shuddered, bending at the knees and balancing the weight of her on his thighs shuddered once again. Sara could feel him explode inside her. Spurt after spurt seemed to surge deep within.

He straighten up, thrusting aggressively into her several times before lowering her into the same doggy position they had started in. He moaned before pulling out half of his length from inside her before once again taking a few more short strokes. His shaft began to pulsate as he once again began filling her womb with his semen.

Sara dropped her face on the bed and biting a mouthful of the comforter and bath towel in an effort to silence her screams, began to vibrate in shock, having one the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced. Wave after wave of contractions shook her lower body which began to spasm uncontrollably. She would have certainly collapsed had the young black man not been gripping her hips so tightly in the throes of his own powerful orgasm.

They remained locked together for at least a minute neither daring to move, panting, groaning, and gradually returning to the real world once again.

She had to see this remarkable penis that had just changed the meaning of sex forever. She found the energy to turn around and sit up on the edge of the bed and looked upon the semi erect wonder that had just rocked her world. It was slick with semen and her juices, and gradually, settling into dormancy. She grasped it in her hand, feeling the weight and girth of it.

She began to eagerly clean up the magnificent cock, starting with the head and top of the shaft. As she played with it, stroking it rhythmically she discovered it had a thick foreskin. She had never seen one in person before and was mildly fascinated by it. The shaft had stopped softening, probably in response to her attention. She tried to take as much as possible into her throat confident that she could easily deep throat all of him and properly clean his shaft from base to tip.

She had bought an eighteen inch long double ended dildo a month ago and been practicing deep throating it every day leading up to the wedding, planning a surprise for Jack. After a couple of weeks, she found that within a couple minutes of working the dong, she was able to get nearly all of it down her throat. The first couple of weeks her chest was a little tender, like having a mild chest cold but she eventually had gotten used to it.

This gorgeous black cock was a little thicker than her dildo but she was confident that she could do this. She got up on her feet and bent over at the waist, making sure her throat and back were in a straight line and opening wide went down easily the full length of his shaft. Closing her lips tightly against it she bobbed back to the top, then half way down again before pulling the length of him out of her throat stroking his mucus coated stiffening cock with both hands.

She looked up at him with her gorgeous blue eyes as she sucked and swirled on the heads of his cock briefly. He moaned and tossed his head back. Sarah plunged down on his shaft once more and applying as much suction as she could, removed the last vestiges of his semen and her vaginal juices from both the inside and outside of his grateful cock.

"I'm on my honeymoon you know," She said "My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We shouldn't have done that. You might have just knocked me up."

"You're here to get pregnant and Mr. Porter is out fishing in Mo Bay?" The young man was incredulous, "What is he thinking leaving such a fine little Momma all alone? Especially if she wants a Baby."

Now that she was standing, he continued applying her sunblock, Massaging her breasts and tummy. Their spent fluid slowly ran down her legs, making her feel both sexy and wicked. He carefully coated her neck and then her fingers, one by one before laying her down on the bed to make sure her legs were properly covered once again.

"I tell you what Mrs. Porter, I'm going to let some hotel staff discretely know that you want a baby and we'll all work together to make sure that you get what you need during your stay. Mr. Porter can go fishing all day every day and not worry. We'll do the job for him no problem" he assured her as he was finishing attending to her.

"I can't go home pregnant with a black baby. My husband is white! What would my family say?" she protested.

"Oh you going home with a black baby Mrs. Porter. No doubt about that. You will be very happy about it too. The real question you need to answer is whether or not you let Mr. Porter inside this fine pussy anymore." He said smiling down on her as she admired his tall strong and lean body topped with the wild mane of dreads.

His erection had returned and quickly caught her attention. It was perhaps an inch or two longer than Jack, but had him beat every way to Sunday in girth. She decided that having a thick cock was far more important than having one that was long and thin.

"Okay Mrs. Porter, let me get you one more time before I go back to work." he said crawling between her eager thighs.

This time she easily took the full length of him on the first thrust, as though the two of them had been fucking together for years. Wickedness, excitement and the thrill at the possibility of a black pregnancy had taken the intensity of sex to a whole new level for Sara. She closed her eyes and wondered how the rest of the hotel staff would feel inside her.

End of Part 1

12