Sara's Doctor

Story Info
Company doctor and intern give her a thorough examination.
1.7k words
3.92
654.9k
100
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Sara read the memo, it was time for her biannual checkup with the company doctor. The phone # and address of the new doctor was typed on the bottom. Why the hell did this company require a medical for a receptionist was beyond her, but what the hell as long as she used their doctor she didn't have to pay so she reluctantly called for and appointment.

"Right this way, if I could ask you to take off your cloths and put on this smock the doctor will be right in."

Sara looked around, the room was bigger than most doctors rooms, the examining table stood in the middle with its sterile paper. There was a small stool on wheels she imagined was the doctors. She quickly changed out of her skirt and blouse, taking off her bra but leaving her panties. The smock did little to hide her large breasts, she arranged her long blonde hair over them, trying to hide the hard nipples. The room was cool, what could be done, she jumped up on the table and noticed the smock did little to nothing to hide anything. What the hell he was a doctor, not some pervert you had to protect yourself from.

Sara waited and waited, her legs dangling form the table, looking around the room, reading the charts, trying to find her pancreas in the chart on the wall. Finally the doctor slid the door opened and came in.

"Hi I'm Doctor Tremby, I've got an intern working with me today and if it's ok with you I'd like him to observe and assist me"

Sara just stared at him, his tall muscular build the blond hair and dark tan. He couldn't be more than thirty but had a confidence and strength about him.

"Ah, ya, ok, whatever you want"

God was she turning into a slobbering idiot, she suddenly felt very modest, trying to pull the thin cotton smock around her and over her legs. He didn't seem to notice and turned to stick his head out the door.

The intern came in, he seemed a replica of the doctor, they could have been brothers, only he was barely 20.

"This is doctor Troy. We can start with your weight, and height, if you come over here to the scale"

Sara slid off the table and walked over to the scale, aware of the eyes following her movements, she stepped on to the scale. Doctor Trembly took the measurements.

"118 pounds and 5 foot 4, that's a good weight for you, you seem to be in pretty good shape"

Sara could tell he was checking out her body, giving her a good look, was this what a doctor should do, she tried to forget the look, tried to convince herself that it was nothing, that he was just doing his job.

"Jump up on the table I need to check your heart and lungs"

He brought out his stethoscope, he moved close to her as he sat on the table. Sara could feel him against her leg, his body pressing against her as his hand moved up to her chest. The doctor pulled the smock down and pushing the end of the stethoscope to her chest. His fingers seemed to linger even after he removed the stethoscope from her chest, he opened a tie at the back of her smock and pressed the round disc onto her back.

"Now breath, breath real deep"

Sara took a breath, she actually needed to, his manner was affecting her, exciting her. She thought she could feel his erection against her leg.

"Troy, come over here and check her chest, I want you to hear her breath, now breath deep"

Dr Trembly moved over a little pulling her smock down even farther. His hand lightly touching her breast as she breathed deeply, her nipples were visible below the neckline, she could feel them tingle with excitement as Dr Troy touched her with his stethoscope. His own hand opening to feel her large round breast. He was staring at her breasts, moving the disc over the soft flesh. Yes she could definitely feel both the Doctor's erections against her as they stood on either side of her. Her breathing was getting heavier, she could feel the excitement in her building as their hands move gently over her breasts.

"I think you should lie back on the table, and put your feet in the stirrups" Dr Trembly was talking, his hand moved behind her back and undid the other string holding her smock together.

"I think you should get rid of this, it will make it easier to give you your pelvic exam" he said as he pulled the smock free of her body.

What was going on, why was she doing this, it wasn't just a physical anymore. Sara knew she should jump up and leave but felt powerless as the two Doctor's turned her on the table and pushed her down on her back. Troy pulled out long narrow boards from the side of the table and pulled her arms onto the boards, there were straps attached and he wrapped them around her wrists, securing her wrists to the boards. She lay there her hands tied to the table naked except for her small panties.

"What are you doing, why are you tying me up, god I think I should leave, what's going on?"

Sara was really getting frightened now, this was going too far, she pulled at her bonds but they held strong"

"Just relax, I'm only going to give you a pelvic exam. It's better if we tie you down it makes it easier if you don't move." Trembly was pulling her panties down and off, he could see the wetness in the crotch, a small smile played across his face as he put her feet into the stirrups and fastened them securely.

Sara was completely helpless now, completely at their mercy, she thought about screaming but was it necessary, were they really doing anything wrong. Did she really want them to stop?

Trembly sat on the stool and rolled himself between her legs, his cool fingers moving along the inside of her thigh, seductively touching her legs, staring at the moisture leaking out from her lips.

Sara let out little moans as his hand got closer, his fingers gently probing her, Troy had moved beside her his hands were now freely roaming her breast, lightly pinching her nipples. Then she felt the tongue on her, the warm slippery tongue move along her wet slit. Her back arched her body trembled at the feeling. She was lost, completely absorbed by the sensations assaulting her body. The hands on her breasts were getting rougher and the tongue had found her clit and was slowly flicking it back and forth. The hand stopped for a minute, she opened her eyes and saw a huge hard cock staring her in the face. Troy was holding it moving it towards her face, rubbing it over her cheek and finally over her lips. He pushed it into her mouth and Sara automatically took it in, running her tongue over it as he pushed it deeper into throat.

The size was gagging her but he continued to force more of it down her throat, she couldn't breath, the pressure on her clit had increased, it was too much she felt an orgasm building as the doctor between her legs pushed his fingers into her. She couldn't cum now, she couldn't even breath with the huge cock pushing in and out of her throat but her body exploded anyway and she inhaled the cock and felt it pulsate in her throat. Oh no, he was cuming and as her own body shook in orgasm, she felt the cum flowing through Troy's shaft filling her mouth, spilling out as he pulled out spraying her heavy breasts with his cum.

Sara was convulsing uncontrollably as another orgasm washed over her, she felt the cock at the entrance to her pussy. Opening her eyes she stared into the eyes of the good Doctor ready to fuck her.

"Ok slut now I'm going to fuck you, and fuck you hard. My good friend there has taken a little viagra and is ready again. Fuck her breasts, Get on top of her, let her lick your balls and asshole while you fuck her huge breasts and watch me slam into her pussy." He told Dr Troy.

They just kept going, Sara seemed unable to resist bringing her tongue up and licking the heavy balls that swayed in her face while the younger man fucked her breasts. He shifted and now she tasted his ass hole, she felt so dirty but so excited, she was going to cum again when Dr Trembly pulled out.

"Your pussy is too wet, I think you asshole will be a better fit"

"No please, oh god not that" Sara had never done anything like that, the pain shot through her body as he pushed into her. She begged "please no please stop" but was powerless to do anything about it. The asshole in her face pushed down and her whole face was consumed by it as Dr Troy's cock continued pumping her breasts.

The huge cock in her ass slowly hurt less and less. The incredibly nasty feelings overwhelmed her, she was being use like never before and was loving it, she could feel her orgasm building again, a hand roughly rubbing her swollen clit. Suddenly she heard someone grunt and yell out and she knew they were both close, the sound drove her on and both men pulled away from her to blast their cum over her naked body. Hot sticky white cum landed everywhere, on her breasts in her face on her soft blond hair. She exploded in her own ecstasy screaming out, thrashing her head back and forth pulling on her bonds.

Both men crawled off her and put on their pants, they both kissed her tenderly before they left. She only lay there a matter of minutes before a nurse came in with a sponge bath. Without a word she cleaned Sara off and untied her from the table.

"If you need another appointment you can book it with the receptionist" she said before leaving Sara to dress.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers