Sara's Friend Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" As bad as I would love for you to do that right now baby I want to wait for later " stopping suddenly and turning around at the door to face Michelle, she looked at her friend longingly. " I just want to make it special and exciting." she continued thinking back a few minutes ago at the taste and smell of her friend's cum.

" My god its such a temptation" she remarked with excitement in her voice. Sara's eyes wandered over her lover's body with undisguised lust as Michelle watched. She started to smile knowingly, understanding how much Sara wanted to plunge back in to her body. Michelle felt power from this knowledge and wanted to tease Sara some. Slowly moving her body in a slow stretch, Michelle pushed her breast up in the air and started to spread her legs in a mock stretch. Sara watched intently as she felt her nipples get hard with excitement and longing. Michelle continued to tease as she moaned with pleasure from the stretch and moved her hand to her stomach caressing some and then down toward her pussy. Sara couldn't take anymore and groaned. Walking out of the room quickly before she jumped back in the bed, with her teasing lover. As she walked down the hall she could hear Michelle chuckling at her sudden departure. Slowly Sara smiled cause she knew in a few hours that that laugh would be turned to screams of pleasure like no other that Michelle ever had. It was Sara turn to softly chuckle as she let herself into her room. "I'll pay her back for that little display of teasing later." Sara thought as she shut the door to her room. A soft chuckle being heard through that bedroom door also. Both women not knowing that Keith had some plans of his own for both women.

12