Sara's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Rico shows her the joys of heterosexual sex.
4.1k words
4.39
19.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rico answered by pulling me tighter to him by running his hands up my back and kissing me again. I couldn't believe the sensations running through my body as it reacted to the feel of his firm musculature and the musky aroma of his clean, sexy sweat. I reached down between us and stroked over the lump in his shorts causing a low moan to escape his throat. I could feel a flow of wet warmth as his thigh pressed into my pussy and I had the uncontrollable desire to wrap myself around him and absorb him into my body any way I could. I was his and he could do anything he wanted with me. He pulled my top up over my tits so that my bare nipples were rubbing the fabric of his top as I inhaled the musky aroma from the crook of his neck and his hairline behind his ear. I kissed the salty beads of sweat from his neck then reached up and took his earlobes gently between my teeth.

I found the hem of his tank top and pulled it up over his chest so that I could feel my tits directly against his skin and the sparse hair covering his chest. He pulled it the rest of the way off as I ran my hands down his muscular back and started peeling his shorts down over his butt. I kissed my way over his chest, teasing his tiny nipples into hard little knots, then down over the rippled terrain of his abdomen until I was kneeling and looking straight at the substantial bulge in the front of his shorts.

I ran my hand over it, feeling his hardening cock and balls through the smooth fabric. I wanted it! I wanted to feel it in my hand, in my mouth and in my pussy! I peeled the shorts down over his ass and tugged them down around his thighs, revealing the pouch of a nylon G-string that was barely able to contain his stiffening member. Rico ran his hands tenderly into my hair as I pulled the pouch away and down over his bunched shorts. I gently lifted the weight of his balls as I lightly stroked my other hand along the shaft of his penis. At first I could feel the weight of his cock as I held it up to my scrutiny but as I continued slowly stroking it, it began to support its own weight in a turgid upward curve. I pressed my lips against the soft, spongy helmet shaped head and tasted the little drop of fluid forming at the tiny slit. I ran my tongue along the sensitive underside as my lips slid over the helmet's ridge and on to its shaft. With a sucking motion, I pulled as much of the firm shaft into my mouth as I could.

When the bulbous head pressed against the back of my throat, I laved the underside of the shaft with my tongue as I stroked my lips back to the rim. Still fondling his heavy balls in the palm of my hand, I pressed a finger into the soft perineal flesh just behind them as I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth. I stroked my free hand up the back of his thigh and grasped his firm ass to hold him steady for my oral manipulations. Rico moaned, "Oh baby!" as he held my head in his hands and slightly undulated his hips. His cock seemed to swell and get harder as I continued sucking it and stroking the underside with my tongue. I never knew how wonderful it could feel filling my mouth with hard cock and giving pleasure to a man. I reveled in the sensation of my lips surrounding the turgid shaft and my tongue sliding over the silky skin and the soft knob of its head. I had complete control over his mind and body at this point but all I wanted was to do was to drive this beautiful hunk of a man over the brink of indescribable pleasure.

I felt Rico's ass tighten as his knees buckled slightly. "Oh Sara, Sara baby, I'm gonna come," he gasped. Somehow this excited me and I grasped his ass with both hands, not letting him pull free. I sucked harder and quickened my stroke on that wonderful cylinder of man flesh until he began to spill. This is what I wanted, I thought as I sucked load after load from his erupting penis and tried to swallow as much as I could. He let out a groan as he pumped his hot seed down my throat then pulled free when he could no longer stand the stimulation.

He sank to his knees and pulled me to him as he kissed me and licked the few drops of his semen off of my face that I was unable to swallow. "Sara, I'm so sorry," he whispered into the crook of my neck. "I've never done that before. I tried to warn you."

"That's all right," I said. "I wanted to feel you come and taste your fluids." I kissed his soft, sweet lips and pressed my tits into his chest as I sought his tongue with mine. He pressed me back onto the mat, our lips still locked together, and stroked his hand up my torso to massage my breasts.

Rico's hand was soon joined by his mouth and the sensation of him nursing on me and gently biting my swollen nipples sent electric bolts of pleasure straight to my pussy. I was moaning as I stroked his back and ran my hand into his dark hair. The warm tension forming in my abdomen and spreading to my extremities caused me to undulate my body under his caresses. "God, you have beautiful tits," he breathed as he continued suckling and biting my nipples. His hand stroked down over my tummy and he deftly unsnapped the front of my shorts. His fingers found their way past the opening and into the hair of my muff. He cupped my sopping pussy in his hand and slipped a finger between the swollen folds to slide over the sensitive flesh hidden there. A small cry of delight escaped my lips as his fingertip stroked up my slit and circled my clitoris causing an orgasmic wave to wash over me.

There was no release or relief from the orgasm. I stayed at that plateau with the waves still washing over me, diminishing ever so slightly as he kissed his way down my abdomen, leaving a burning sensation everywhere his lips or tongue touched my body. He continued massaging my tits until he reached the opening in the front of my shorts and his lips were brushing the curly hairs exposed there. I raised up slightly so that he could slide my shorts from under my ass and down over my thighs, then off, raising my legs into the air. The burning kisses continued down my inner thighs until I felt him nuzzle in the damp hair of my pussy. The tip of his tongue parted the swollen labia and gently probed the opening of my vagina before sliding upwards and brushing over the hard knot of my clitoris. My waves of orgasm became the storm tossed breakers of a raging sea as he sucked and licked the little knot.

I held his head in my hands not knowing whether to push away from the exquisite torture or press myself into it to increase the erotic pleasure. I was gasping for breath as the waves increased in their intensity, tightening every muscle in my body, until I exploded in an orgasmic frenzy.

Next I knew, I was being held, my breasts pressing into a muscular chest, and lips pressing on to mine. I could taste my own musk on his mouth as his tongue found mine through our parted lips. I wrapped my legs around him and I felt the hard shaft of his turgid cock pressing into the soft folds of my cunt. I reached down as he lifted himself slightly and positioned the helmet shaped tip of his cock at the entrance of my hot chasm. He pressed down, pushing in to me, stretching the slippery walls of my cunt until I was completely filled with him, his pelvis pressing against the spread lips of my pussy and his balls brushing my ass. The sensation was incredible as he pulled nearly all of the way out of me then pushed in again and again, then again.

I was delirious with ecstasy as he continually embedded his hard throbbing cock in my grasping pussy. I held him tight, arms around his neck and legs around his waist as I raised my pelvis to meet his every thrust, taking as much of him into me as I could with every stroke. Each time I was partially emptied then refilled seemed to pump up an internal pressure deep within me that burned with the intensity of the sun. I lost all perception of my surroundings as the orgasmic explosion crashed over me and my body was wracked with involuntary spasms. My ecstatic delirium caused me to squeeze down with my vaginal musculature gripping the marvelous intrusion in my pussy even harder pulling Rico along with me in orgasmic fury.

The climax didn't seem to let up even long after all movement stopped. The feeling was absolutely wonderful, being held, having Rico nestled between my quivering thighs, his weight on me and his still hard cock buried deep inside of me. After a while, when my breathing had returned to normal, I kissed his neck and whispered to him, "I had no idea that it would be so wonderful."

"Neither did I," he answered.

"You've had sex before, haven't you?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course I have," he said. "I meant with you. What we had was not just sex. It was something beyond that. I've never been with anyone as completely giving as you or as beautiful."

"Why thank you," I said as I felt his complement make me start to blush. "You know, you are very beautiful, too. I love the way you touch me. I've wanted you to be the first to make love to me in this life since the first time you put your marvelous hands on me."

"`In this life?' What do you mean?"

"Since I woke up in the hospital as a girl."

"You were something else before?"

"I don't know for sure, but I don't remember anything about being female. It was like being a virgin when I walked in here tonight."

Rico looked deep into my eyes. "Look, I don't want this to end here tonight. I want to see you again. You know, go out, do things together, have fun. There are probably lots of things that you don't remember and I'd like to be the one that shows them to you."

"That's really sweet of you and I'd like that very much. There are some things that I do remember and some loose ends that have to be tied up before I can really get involved with my life."

"If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know and I'll be there."

"Maybe I can tell you more of what I know about myself later, after I get some things taken care of. Until then, I'll just have to be your mystery lady."

"Sounds good," I said as he stood and pulled me to my feet. I liked Rico a lot. He was really sweet and thoughtful. I liked him even more when I noticed him discarding a used condom in the trash. I didn't even think about that. I could have gotten pregnant. I had no idea what my menstrual cycle was. I vowed to be more careful in the future and start on birth control . Rico had a little shower stall in the bathroom off of his office. He scrubbed me down and then I scrubbed him down and we almost got in to it again, except that he said he only had the one condom. It was fun playing slip and slide over each other's soapy bodies. I loved the feel of his tight body under my hands as I worked the lather over him.

After we rinsed off, we padded out to the hot tub, dripping wet, and Rico fired up the jets. The hot, steamy water really felt good. There was enough room in the sunken, tiled tub for at least a half dozen people. I floated across the bubbling surface and gave Rico a little kiss. He fondled my buoyant tits for a minute then said, "Have I known you long enough for you to give me your phone number?"

"I would, but I'm not going to be living at home. Jenifer has invited me to stay with her for a while."

Rico got a serious look on his face. "Maybe there's something I should tell you," he said.

"Don't worry about it," I told him. "Jenifer has told me all about last Christmas. I'm sure things would have been different if you hadn't had a girlfriend at the time."

"I really liked Jenifer a lot. It's just that it's been so..."

"You don't need to worry about it. I would have no objections if you wanted to see Jenifer. Hey, we might even double team you when you least expect it."

"How come you are like a girl out of my wildest fantasy?"

I laughed. "You don't want to know. How did you get the name `Rico'? You don't look Hispanic."

"My given name is Richard David Monterey. My relatives were given a Spanish land grant here in California back in the seventeen hundreds and have lived here since. When my friends in high school found out about it, they tagged me with `Rico' and it stuck. I'm really no more Spanish than Mr. Smith down the street is English."

"I'll still think of you as my `Latin lover,'" I said as I nuzzled his ear and lightly kissed the side of his neck.

"I like that, it holds promise," he said, stroking his hands over my water slickened skin.

"My fingers are starting to get all puckery," I said, showing him. "I think it's time I got out." I gave him a little kiss then started to climb out of the tub. I glanced back at him and caught him staring at my snatch from behind.

He smiled sheepishly. "Nice view from here," he said.

I bent down and kissed him again. "I think I like being looked at. It makes me feel sexy," I said.

"You are the most incredibly sexy woman I've ever seen. It's going to be difficult to maintain a professional detachment when you come in for your visits."

"I'll try not to tease you too much here, but I won't make any promises for elsewhere."

"Speaking of elsewhere," he said, following me out of the tub, "let me give you my phone number." He grabbed two towels from the stack nearby and dried me off briskly, leaving my body tingling like no one but a physical therapist could do. He dried himself off while I went out to the therapy room to retrieve my clothes.

When I returned, he was coming back from his office, the towel draped nonchalantly over one shoulder. Before I had a chance to start putting my clothes back on, he took me in his arms once again and kissed me deeply, holding my naked body next to his. I started to get all turned on again, feeling myself pressing against his firm musculature, his semi erect cock rubbing along my lower abdomen. "Whoa," I said. "I'd better go before we get tangled up again and I risk getting pregnant."

"We wouldn't want that just yet," Rico said, handing me his card. "I wrote my home phone number under the other one. Call me any time or from any place. I'll accept the charges."

"I'll try not to run up your bill too bad," I said as I reached out and gently stroked his semi rigid cock.

"You'd better stop that or you'll get yourself in trouble."

"I never really realized how beautiful a penis could be. I'd better go. Save some for later." I kissed him one more time and made my way out through the therapy room.

By sheer luck I found my way on to the freeway and followed Jenifer's directions to her apartment complex. I found a parking spot out front and grabbed my carry on bag and cosmetics case. I rang the buzzer over her mailbox and a scratchy voice greeted me over the tiny speaker. "Hi, Jenifer? This is Sara."

"Oh hi Sara, this is Lisa. We've been expecting you. Come on up."

The gate buzzed and I pushed through it. Apartment three ninety-seven was on the third floor, of course. I was greeted at the door by a blond in a thong bikini who looked as if she were ordered up by a drunken Chicano who was prone to exaggeration. "Hi, I'm Lisa," she said and invited me in. She had the classic cute face and a body that was unbelievable. Her tits almost looked out of proportion to the rest of her frame and obviously didn't sag because her flimsy top couldn't have held them the way that they stood out. I noticed that her firm round butt had very little jiggle to it as I followed her in and her waist couldn't have been more than seventeen inches around.

"Here, let's put this stuff in Jenifer's room for now," Lisa said, taking my carry on bag from me. "She ran to the store to get some things for dinner. She'll be right back." On our way through the living room, she pointed to the guy on the couch who was engrossed in a basketball game. "That's my boyfriend, Dewey."

He looked up, did a double take and said, "Hi." with a stupid grin on his face. He was a punk/surfer looking kid and I wondered what she saw in him.

"Glad to meet you," I said.

"Jenifer's got the biggest bedroom," Lisa said. "You'll be comfy in here 'till I leave, then you'll have my old room." We put my bags down on the floor. "The bathroom's over here," she continued, pointing down the hall. "You got more bags?"

"A suitcase and a garment bag down in my car."

"You parked on the street? Why don't you move it around to the garage? You can use my card. My car's in the shop and I won't get it back before I move out, so you might as well park in my spot."

"That'd be great. Where's the entrance?"

"Round back. There's an elevator down there you can use. I'll have Dewey help you with your stuff."

"That's ok, it's only two bags."

"No problem," Dewey said from the living room, "I'd be glad to do it."

Lisa showed me the rest of the apartment before I went down. "This is Marcy's room. It's always a disaster." And it was. You could hardly tell that there was a bed under the pile of clothes, shoes and blankets. "My room," Lisa continued, opening the door to a disaster in island motif with a mattress on the floor, a fish net hanging from the ceiling and surfer posters all over the walls. From there, she showed me in to the kitchen. "Everybody takes care of their own mess and we all have our own shelf in the fridge. Oh, and ice cream in the freezer is fair game."

"Sounds reasonable to me."

I moved my car around back to the garage and Dewey was standing in the parking spot, waiting for me. As he stood there, hands on hips, I could see what Lisa probably saw in him. His loose fitting surfer trunks bulged way out in front and it looked like the head of his dick almost reached the hem of the left leg. He must have thought he was really sexy with his Hawaiian shirt open all the way and his bony chest showing.

The suitcase I packed weighed a ton so I let him carry that. He pulled it out of the trunk with a grunt. "Whatcha got in here, your rock collection?" he complained. I smiled sweetly over my shoulder as I led the way to the elevator.

After the doors slid shut and we started up, his eyes unabashedly traveled over my body. Then with a leer, he said, "You're quite the babe. You wanna go out sometime?"

"What about Lisa?"

"Oh, we see other people sometimes."

I'll bet, I thought to myself. You see other people sometimes, you sleaze. I kind of felt sorry for Lisa. "I don't think so," I said. "I've got a boyfriend and I'm a one at a time kind of girl."

"Don't know what you're missing."

Yeah I do, I thought to myself.

Jenifer was in the kitchen unpacking the grocery bags when we came in. "Hi, you made it," she said. About that time, screams, moans and grunts could be heard coming from Lisa's bedroom. "There they go again," Jenifer said. "I sure won't miss that when they're gone."

"What? They just rut like animals without a care about who hears them?"

"This goes on all of the time. You'd think it'd make me horny, but all it does is disgust me. No class at all. Let's make a batch of Margaritas and go down by the pool to celebrate your new life."

"You bet!" I said. "I could use a little libation to ease the stress of the day."

The apartment complex was a typical singles set up with a big pool, hot tub and a work out room all filled with half naked singles even though it was a weeknight. We were just starting on our margaritas when Jenifer spotted a cute, freckled, mousy blond in a tweed skirt and a rumpled blouse coming through the gate. "Marcy! Over here," she called to her.

Jenifer introduced us then Marcy said, "I've got good news and I've got bad news. The good news is that I won't be being sexually harassed by that ambulance chasing shylock son of a bitch asshole of a boss anymore."

"Marcy is a legal secretary," Jenifer said to me.

"The bad news is that I'm going to have to move out," Marcy continued. "I accepted that job up in LA and I start Monday."

"Did you give notice today?" Jenifer asked.

"Fuck no! I quit on the spot and walked out. Feels so good. I'm free!" Marcy said as she spun around with her hands in the air. She plopped down on the grass, cross-legged, facing us. "Ooh, margaritas, may I?" Then, without waiting for an answer, she picked up the blender and took a long drink from it. "I'm really sorry," she said wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "I hope you guys can cover the rent."

12