Sara's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara meets her stepsister at their parent's funeral.
3k words
4.02
19.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were just finishing up with dinner when the phone rang. Marcy picked it up and after a few words said, "Sara, it's for you."

"Sara, hi. This is Heather," the voice said. "I'm your step-sister from New York. I spoke with your doctor this afternoon and he said you had amnesia. Do you remember me?"

"I still don't remember anything from before I woke up in the hospital," I said. I've been doing okay, though."

"Man! It took me forever to track you down. Luckily the night nurse at the hospital knew you were staying with Jenifer. Anyway, now that you are up and around, I'd like to go ahead and have your mom's and my dad's ashes interred. It won't be a big deal. We had a memorial service before the cremation and everybody came to that. I specifically wanted to wait at least until you were better before I finally laid Mom and Dad to rest."

"I don't remember anything about them. It even seemed like I was going into someone else's house today when I got some of my things."

"I'm so glad that you have someone to be with through all this. The nurse at the hospital said Jenifer was really sweet. I can't wait to see you again. I'll be flying in late Friday morning and check into a hotel. I've tentatively scheduled the service for three Friday afternoon. Will that be okay with you?"

"That's fine with me," I said. "My schedule is really open at this point."

"I'm planning to spend the weekend. Maybe I can get you to remember some of the mischief we used to get into when I would come visit in the summer. Why don't you plan to stay with me while I'm there so we can find some new mischief to get into."

"That would be great. Sounds like fun."

"Is everything okay?" Jenifer asked after I hung up.

"Yeah," I said. "I have to go to a funeral Friday and I have nothing suitable to wear." I looked down at Jenifer. "Problem is I'd use my cards but I don't know how much is on them already and I don't want to start off my new life buried in debt."

"As much as I hate to admit it, you're probably wise," Jenifer said.

"What size do you wear?" Marcy asked. "You and I look to be about the same size except that your butt is a little higher off the ground."

"All I know for sure is that my bra size is thirty four 'C' because that's what the label says."

"I've got something that might work," Marcy said. "It's a charcoal pinstripe skirt suit that was always a little long for me. I was going to have it tailored, but I never got around to it."

I followed her into her room and she pulled the suit out of her closet. I tried the jacket on over the henley and it fit perfect. I shrugged off my shorts and slipped into the skirt. It felt weird wearing a skirt, but when I checked it out in Marcy's mirror, it looked right. The hem hit me about four inches above the knee, a little short but it sure made my legs look good.

"You've really got to try it with heels on," Jenifer said as she leaned in the doorway.

"I don't know if I'm ready for heels yet," I said. There was at least a dozen pair in Sara's closet but I left them there optioning for the more comfortable looking flats, tennis shoes and, of course, the Berkenstocks.

"You're going to have to start sometime," Jenifer said. "You look to be about a size seven." She left for a minute then returned with a pair of shoes in her hands. "Try these," she said handing them to me. They were plain black pumps with about a three-inch heel. I slipped right in to them.

Just standing there in them wasn't too bad but walking was a whole different experience. The wobbly feeling of the high heels was complicated further by the restrictions of the hem of the skirt. I walked out into the living room and only started to get the hang of it when I tried imitating a sexy walk, knees together, short steps and by putting my whole foot down at once rather than heel toe. "There, now you got it," Marcy said.

"So that's why women in skirts and heels walk this way." I said.

"Yeah, we've got no choice," Jenifer said. "You'll have to wear something besides the henley under the jacket."

"How about a lacy black bra and maybe a black silk scarf to kind of hide the dynamite cleavage," Marcy said. "I love this!" she added. "It's just like playing dolly dress up with our own life sized Barbi Doll."

"I might have something," I said. They followed me into Jenifer's room. I dug into the carry on bag where I had packed all of my undies and pulled out a black lace bustier, the matching G-string and a pair of charcoal stockings.

"Oh my God," Marcy whispered as I stripped down and put the little outfit on. "Don't let anyone see you in that. You'll start a riot."

"Where did you get that?" Jenifer asked. "That's completely out of sync with every thing else you've got."

"I found a whole bunch of stuff like this buried in my bottom drawer at home."

"Looks like you had a kinky side to you."

"Nothing looks like it was ever worn. They're probably gifts from my boyfriend." I slipped the skirt and jacket back on and checked out the outfit in the mirror. The bustier pushed my tits up and together, as if they weren't up and together enough, leaving just a hint of lace showing under the lapel of the jacket. Jenifer found me a black silk scarf and we tried it several ways. Marcy had a black pillbox hat with a fishnet veil that set the outfit off perfectly. "You'll knock 'em dead at the funeral in that get up," she said.

"Or get a rise out of those already that way," Jenifer said. Then she looked at me. "Oh, sorry."

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "This is going to be a festive occasion."

"Whose funeral is it?" Marcy asked.

"My Mom and Stepdad's," I said. "I still don't remember anything about them. I just hope to meet some of the people I'm related to."

"I'm sure you'll make an impression," Marcy said.

I will admit, I looked good. The short skirt, stockings and heels made my legs look like they went on for days and the round moons of my tits poking up out of the opening of the jacket was almost too much. I liked it!

"Maybe we should do something with your hair," Jenifer said. "You know, something more subdued, like a French braid, to tone down your wild, sexy look."

My hair fell naturally to my shoulders in thick dark brunette waves and all I had done with it since I woke up in the hospital was to blow dry it and brush it out. It did give me a wild and free look that might not be appropriate for a funeral. "Maybe that would be a good idea," I said. "And I will need some help with my make up. Every time I try putting some on, I end up looking like a whore."

"Shit, you're drop dead gorgeous with out any," Marcy said.

"A touch of eye shadow and a hint of blush is all you'll need," Jenifer said. I was fortunate that I had dark, thick eyelashes. Putting on mascara and eyeliner really bugged me. "We can do all that in the morning before you leave and you'll be all ready for the festivities when you get there." Jenifer had to go in to work Friday so Marcy helped me with my make up and fixed my hair. It took some getting used to driving my little Honda in the tight skirt and heels but I managed. Heather met me out in front of the mausoleum. I didn't know what to expect and was surprised to see that she was a scrumptious blue-eyed blond a little shorter than me but with much larger breasts. We gave each other a big hug then she held me at arm's length. "My God! You have grown!" she said. "You were about sixteen when I last saw you and looked all gawky with long legs and no tits. You have changed."

We went in and met the Pastor of Mom's church at the crypt. Standing there waiting were several other people. After the short service we all gathered outside and as they all were giving their condolences I explained that I had amnesia from the accident and didn't remember anyone. My Uncle Jimmy introduced himself followed by a striking woman named Rebecca Longport who was the wife of my Dad's boss. A young man named Jeremy Baker came over and took my hand. "I was a very good friend of your parents," he said. "I am also your family's attorney. When ever you're ready, I'd like to go over your parent's estate."

"I don't remember anything about my former life at all," I reminded him. "So I really have nothing to get over. I'm pretty much free any time you'd like."

How about Monday afternoon? About one?"

As I checked out our family attorney, taking note of what a good looking guy he was, I saw that he wore no wedding ring. "Monday at one would be fine," I said.

Both Heather and I watched Jeremy as he left. "What a hunk!" Heather said. "If I didn't live on the other side of the country I'd make it a point to jump his bones."

"We'd have to draw straws to see who went first," I said.

"My, but you have changed!" Heather said, "You were always such a little prude."

Rebecca Longport came over and gave us each a hug. "I would really like to have you both over for lunch Sunday if you're free. Come early and we can go for a swim."

"I'd love to but my flight leaves at eleven," Heather said.

Rebecca wasn't what you'd call a beautiful woman but there was something about her that was downright sexy. "Sara, you must," she said. "I won't take no for an answer."

"You really should," Heather said. "You'll have fun."

"It does sound nice," I said. "A relaxing Sunday poolside is probably just what I need."

"Then it's a date," Rebecca said as she turned to go. Heather and I followed her to the parking lot and headed to her hotel.

As soon as we got to her room, Heather bounced on the big king sized bed while I ripped off my high heels. I let out a sigh of relief as I stood flat-footed on the plush carpet. "That's the price we women pay for sexy legs and tight butts," Heather said. "Ohhh, this bed is so nice," she added "We could get into some real trouble here."

"I've been getting into enough trouble lately. I should try to be a good girl from now on," I said as I stripped down to my lingerie.

"Ee yow! You don't look much like a good girl in that outfit. Frederick's of Hollywood?"

"I don't know. I found it stashed way in the back of a drawer."

"Our little Sara must have had a kinky side to her."

"I think it was more like trying to break away from a little girl syndrome. Mom dressed me like a fifteen-year-old. It's kind of nice dressing this body in sexy things. I like looking at my new self in the mirror. It's weird, when I do, I feel like a dirty old man looking at a hot young babe in the reflection."

I sat on the bed, unfastened my garters and rolled my stockings down my legs. After I shed the bustier, I went to my suitcase to find something comfortable to put on. "You don't seem to have a problem being sensual, do you?" Heather said. "The way you move is so sexy."

"It just seems natural."

"Do you like girls?"

"Oh, you bet! I guess I could be considered a female bisexual now because I'm attracted to men too." "I think we're all bisexual to a certain extent. Now I feel more incestuous than ever before." She grabbed my hand and pulled me on to the bed and started tickling me. I laughed and squirmed and tried to either get away or tickle her back but she had the advantage on me. When we finally stopped to catch our breath, she had me pinned down to the bed. "What did you mean by that last remark?" I asked.

"When you and I would wrestle and tickle each other I would get so wet. And after, when I was tucked into bed and the lights were turned out, I would have to stroke myself to find relief. I fantasized about you all of the time."

"You mean I effected you that way?"

"You were totally innocent, I was the nasty one. I still am and you still effect me that way," Heather said as she lowered herself down on top of me and kissed me on the lips. Her kiss was not the least bit sisterly, but more like that of a lover.

Heather pressed her thigh between my legs and her tongue sought mine through our slightly parted lips. My response to her was like a young girl allowing herself to be seduced by an older, more experienced woman. I couldn't help but react with a warm tingly sensation in my abdomen as her hand found its way up my torso to cup and fondle my breast. She kissed down the side of my neck, raising chill bumps over my body, and when her lips encircled one of my distended nipples and sucked on it, I was gone. Somewhere in the background, I could hear myself moaning.

I helped Heather out of her jacket and started unbuttoning her blouse. I stroked my hands down her back, over her butt and found the catch and zipper on her skirt. As we kissed, fondled and stroked each other in a mad, rolling scene of blind passion, her jacket, blouse and skirt ended up in a pile on the floor. I was delighted to see that she wore her lace panties on the outside of her garters as I slipped them over her ass and down her thighs so that they ended up on the pile of clothes on the floor. Our lips met once again as my hand traveled up her thigh and my fingers found their way into the wheat colored thatch covering her pubis. Her crease was steamy wet and opened by the swelling of inner labia. I stroked over the soft slippery tissue and entered her opening with the tip of my finger.

I looked into Heather's lust glazed eyes as I unfastened her bra with my free hand and she shrugged it off, allowing me free access to her bounteous mounds of flesh. She positioned one of her nipples over my mouth and I gently pulled it in between my lips and nibbled it while my hand continued playing over the steamy folds of her sex. I could hear Heather moaning and gasping for air as my simultaneous digital and oral manipulations sent her over her peak.

I held her in my arms, her tits crushing into mine, as she kissed me deeply and probed my mouth with her tongue. Her hand traveled over my belly then under the waistband of my G string panties and into my muff. She stroked my pussy, parting the labia with her fingers, then, while pressing the heel of her hand against my clitoral region, she dipped her finger into my dripping snatch. As she manipulated my lower regions, stirring the erotic sensations to a fever pitch, her lips and mouth were all over my face, neck, torso, then finally concentrating on my tits. I held her head to my breasts and stroked her ass as my body undulated beneath hers in the throes of orgasm.

I kissed and fondled Heather's huge tits, each one more than two hands could hold, and sucked her nipples into hard knots as she moaned and pressed her muff into my thigh. I rolled her over on to her back and kissed my way down over her rounded abdomen and nuzzled into her fragrant muff. I ran my hands under her thighs and parted her sweet pussy lips with my fingertips to give my tongue access to the silky pink flesh there. As I sucked the hard little knot of her clitoris into my mouth and flicked it lightly with the tip of my tongue, reveling in the heady aroma of her sex, I could feel her pull my G-string off and position herself between my thighs.

Heather stroked my ass and pulled me down closer so that she had better access to my quivering flesh. The sensations of her mouth and tongue on my sensitive pussy was absolutely incredible and with her lingular manipulations, she had me hovering at the brink of an orgasmic explosion. Her soft inner thighs pressed against either side of my head as I laved her tender flesh and I could feel by the tension in her body that she was nearing her climax also. Jolts of hot pleasure shot through my body as Heather's body began to undulate in orgasmic spasms. For a moment a bright flashing light overwhelmed my consciousness as my own climax crashed over me.

With the climactic aftershocks still coursing through my body, I was in Heather's arms once again and covering her face with kisses, licking my own nectar off of her face. "My god, that was wonderful," she breathed.

To Be Continued...