Sara's Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of that long, hard shaft sliding into me had me moaning, writhing and clutching on to his back. It seemed as if every stroke of that marvelous member sent an orgasmic spasm through my body, building pressure towards another earth shattering climax. I undulated my hips, meeting his every thrust, taking him as deep into me as I could. Sometimes he would lie on top of me with my legs flat so that his shaft rubbed against my clit with every stroke. Other times he would lift my legs so that they pressed into my tits and stroke in and out of me from a kneeling position, his cock going deep with the rim of the helmet shaped tip brushing over my G-spot with every stroke.

It seemed like I stayed at my orgasmic peak for hours, having one climax after the other as Rico's hard, sweating body rammed his fabulous rod into me, stirring my insides to a quivering jelly until I was absolutely delirious with ecstasy. Somewhere through my delirium, I remember feeling Rico's body tense up and then with a loud groan, he spasmed and spilled his load deep into my insides then collapsed in my arms. He kissed me, stroked me and held me until our spasms subsided and we drifted off to sleep, snuggled tightly in each other's arms.

To Be Continued...

12