Sara's Journey Ch. 13

Story Info
Sara & Jenifer have housewarming tryst with Jeremy.
3.5k words
4.55
14.9k
1
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenifer and I had reservations to fly out that night so I had to go back to my room and pack so I could check out before we headed up to do the day's shoot. When we finally arrived at the hidden lake, the little freestanding canopy was redecorated with mats and cushions and draped with tapestries, making it look like something out of the Arabian Nights. With Steve's approval, we girls agreed to limit our make up for the day's shoot to a bare minimum so we all looked more natural. Also, we all agreed not to be too aggressive towards Kevin in hopes he would consent to do the little photo story with us.

"That kid is such a cutie pie," Tisha said, "it'll be hard keeping my hands off of him."

While we were sitting around in our loose robes waiting for the pressmarks caused by our clothes to go away, I filled Tisha and Jenifer in on what had happened the night before.

"I wondered why you didn't meet us for dinner," Jenifer said. "Steve took us all out for a show and when we got back, you were still gone."

"Yeah, I was hoping the three of us could get together up in my room," Tisha said.

"We just had to make do without you," Jenifer added.

"I can only imagine," I said.

When it came time to do the shoot, Steve had a pretty good idea what he wanted to portray as a story line for his photos so he spent a good deal of time setting us in the different poses. Kevin was very cooperative when it came time for us to relieve him of his clothes. Now that he knew his way around the female anatomy, he had no problem reveling in Jenifer's luscious thirty-six, D cup breasts or getting down and exploring the succulent folds of Tisha's chocolate pussy.

By the time we were finished for the day, both Tisha and Jenifer were quite steamed up. Jenifer made a date with Kevin for the next weekend and Tisha would have it no other way than for him to join her in her suite for dinner that night. I had Kevin's number and I planned to give him a call after we got back to San Diego. Jenifer wanted to have him over for dinner one night so we could double-team him.

Once back in San Diego, I was ready to start working on the house. I had enough money stashed to paint it, inside and out, replace the carpets in every room and hire some landscapers to completely go through the yard, which was an unkempt nightmare. It took a couple of days for Goodwill Industries to empty out the house of everything except what was in my room which I had moved to the spare bedroom in Jenifer's apartment while the clean up was going on. I had given thought to going through my closet and getting rid of all the little schoolgirl looking clothes but I thought they might be handy if I was going to continue dating Kevin. The thought of wearing my sexy lingerie under the innocent looking little dresses was quite exciting.

When the house was all done, I took Jenifer over to check it out and she was absolutely tickled. "For years I've wanted a house with a little yard that I could tinker around in," she said. "This place is perfect. I will expect to pay you some rent."

"We'll talk about splitting expenses after we settle in but you won't be a renter, resident custodian will be more like it. I'll need to have someone to take care the place while I'm out of town so if you'll do that for me, you can live here for free."

"That's really great," Jenifer squealed in delight. "Let's move in!"

We gave notice to the apartment manager and started packing up our things. Rico volunteered a couple of his friends and a truck to help us move. All we had, really, was our bedroom furniture, a dinette set and Jenifer's sofa and coffee table, so the move took less than a day. We put my stuff back in my old bedroom and I gave Jenifer the master bedroom. I wanted her to have it anyway even though it was the only bedroom that her big king-sized bed would fit in. While the guys moved everything in, Jenifer and I made ourselves busy unpacking some of the boxes and putting the stuff away. In no time at all, everything was in and the house still looked kind of bare. All that was downstairs was the dinette set in the dining room and Jenifer's sofa and coffee table in the living room. "Looks like we're going to have to buy some furniture," she said.

I offered to buy Rico and his friends dinner for their help, but Jess and Paul declined, saying that they had other commitments. Rico begged off, saying he needed a shower and had a busy day scheduled the next day.

"No, really, I've got a heavy case load scheduled for tomorrow and I really should keep my shit together. Maybe I should take a rain check on dinner and do it some night when I've got the next day off."

"Okay, be that way," Jenifer said. "We'll let you get away with that lame excuse this time, but remember, the offer might not be made a second time."

"I'll probably kick myself for the rest of my life for letting this slip by," Rico said after Jenifer and I each gave him a thank you kiss with a full body press for helping us.

After Rico left with his buddies in the truck, Jenifer and I headed upstairs to the shower. Jenifer started the shower while I stripped out of my clothes. "I kind of liked the way Rico smelled," she said as she pulled off her halter top, freeing her generous mounds.

"I kind of like the way you smell," I said, stepping up to her and cupping her full, round tits in my hands to form a cleavage. "I could eat you just the way you are."

"What is it about being around you and Rico all day that makes me so horny?" Jenifer asked as she put her arms around me and stroked her hands down over my bare ass.

I knelt down as I rolled her thigh length tights down over her legs and fluffed up the patch of honey blond curls covering her pussy. "You have such a delicious aroma when you get horny," I said. She kicked aside her tights as I stroked my hands up the inside of her firm thighs, parting her legs so that I had access to her moistened crevice. A tremor ran through her body as I parted her dewy curls with the tip of my tongue to taste the tangy musk.

Jenifer's knees buckled slightly as she ran her fingers into my hair to pull me closer. I laved the swollen folds then sucked the tiny nodule of her clitoris between my lips and darted my tongue over it. When I slid my finger into her steamy orifice and rubbed the magic spot hidden up inside, she climaxed with a shuddering, "OH!" and flooded my face with her juices. "Gawd! You sure know how to eat a pussy," she moaned, pulling me up to my feet. "I never used to come that fast."

"You must have been almost there," I said.

Jenifer held me tight, stroking her hands over me as she kissed her own nectar off of my face for a minute before we climbed in the shower. She leaned down in the cascading water of the shower and sucked one of my distended nipples into her mouth and bit it gently, sending a current of pleasure straight to my pussy. I leaned into her caress as the sensation intensified the warm glow I had been feeling all afternoon. When Jenifer's hand found its way to my crotch and her fingers slipped into my tingling crevice, I leaned back against the shower wall as her manipulations sent me to the pinnacle of ecstasy.

"I never realized how beautiful a pussy was until I met you," Jenifer said.

"I don't think I ever knew how wonderful a pussy felt until I woke up in the hospital."

"When I would give you your bath, I used to fantasize about what it would be like to make love to you, hold you and kiss your beautiful pussy," Jenifer said as she kissed her way down over my abdomen. "You were so much like Sleeping Beauty. I knew you'd wake up someday." Her tongue found my little magic button and after several seconds of excruciating delight, her tongue, along with her fingers sent me into spasms of orgasm.

We held each other under the spray of water for a while then Jenifer soaped up a wash cloth and started scrubbing me down. I took a turn with the wash cloth until we were both covered in foamy lather. I loved the feel of Jenifer's generous curves all covered in soap sliding over my body. We shampooed each other's hair, both top and bottom, and by the time we were squeaky clean, we had each climaxed at least one more time. It felt great, but I was still a little disappointed that Rico had declined our invitation. I was really in the mood for some hard cock.

We were just stepping out of the shower when the doorbell rang. "I wonder who that could be," I said.

"Maybe Rico changed his mind."

"He couldn't have made it back from his place in this short of time," I said as I wrapped myself in a big bath towel and headed down stairs, still dripping wet. Jenifer followed me down to the bottom of the stairs out of curiosity. I looked out the little window in the door and saw Jeremy Baker standing there with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a bottle of champagne in the other.

I threw the door open, holding my towel with one hand. Jeremy stepped back and seeing me how I was, said, "I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. I wanted to welcome you to your new home and see if you would like to go out for some dinner."

"Actually, your timing is perfect," I said. "I'm all squeaky clean and horny as hell."

"Me too," Jenifer said from the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't just stand there," I said. "Come on in." I stood aside and held the door open as he tentatively stepped into the living room. "Jeremy, I'd like you to meet my roommate, Jenifer."

"You're Sara's lawyer, I've heard a lot about you," Jenifer said as she took his hand, her towel slipping and exposing one tit and her muff. "Oops, sorry," she said, gathering it back up and covering herself.

"Glad to meet you," Jeremy said, his face turning red. "Say, listen, I did catch you at a bad time. I'll just leave this here with you and come back some other time."

"Nonsense," I said. "It was real sweet of you to think of us and it would be a shame if you didn't share some of this champagne with us." I unwrapped the towel from around me, rubbed some of the excess water from my hair then started drying off my arms and back as I led the way into the kitchen. "Did I see some champagne flutes packed away in one of these boxes?" I asked as I tossed my towel over the back of one of the kitchen chairs and started rooting through a box.

"They're in the box on the floor by the counter," Jenifer said as she came up behind Jeremy, who was standing, dumbfounded, in the archway leading into the kitchen. She pressed by him, her towel modestly wrapped around her, and gave him a sweet smile. When she bent down to retrieve the paper wrapped glasses, the better part of her pink, round bottom side was clearly visible peeking out from her short towel.

I took the arrangement of flowers from Jeremy and kissed him on the cheek, my distended nipples brushing against his shirt. "These are beautiful, Jeremy," I said. "It was very thoughtful of you to think of us."

"Jeremy, why don't you open the champagne," Jenifer said as she finished washing the last glass.

"Uh...Yeah, okay," he stammered, a discernable bulge growing in the front of his pants.

Jenifer lined up our glasses on the counter top as Jeremy expertly opened the bottle with barely a `pop' and poured the wine, obviously thankful to have something else to concentrate on besides all of the bare female skin that was being flaunted. We toasted to our new home and I offered to give Jeremy a tour. I tossed my towel over my shoulder, picked up the bottle of champagne and led the way into the living room. "This is going to be my little office," I said, showing him the alcove under the stairs. I led the way up the stairs, giving my best wiggle for Jeremy's enjoyment. "This is my room, all frills and lace," I said when we got to the top of the stairs.

"I got the master bedroom," Jenifer said, "because it was the only room my king sized bed would fit in."

"The other room is for any guests who might not want to share our beds," I said pointing to the closed door opposite my room.

"Perish the thought," Jenifer said. She showed Jeremy into her room and bounced on the edge of her massive bed, causing her towel to come unwrapped. "I have enough room for bunches of people."

Jeremy took a big gulp of his champagne, his eyes glued to Jenifer's huge breasts as they sprung free from their confines.

I took Jeremy's glass from his hand and sat it on the nightstand next to mine. "I'm sure it'll hold at least three," I whispered sexily into his ear. "You want to find out for sure?" I pressed my naked self into him and gave him a hot wet kiss with plenty of tongue. His answer to the affirmative could be felt by the growing bulge in the front of his pants.

I stood aside as Jenifer stood and discarded her towel in order to take her turn at kissing Jeremy. "It's never been done before," she said, "but I'm sure it'll work."

"You are definitely overdressed for this kind of party," I said as I started pulling his shirt tail out of his pants.

"That's easily remedied," Jenifer said as she went to work on the front of his pants. She tugged Jeremy's pants, underwear and all, down to his knees and was eye level with his erection. "This is just the kind of party favor I am in the mood for," she added as her lips engulfed the shiny purple knob.

I managed to get Jeremy's shirt off over his head, and without Jenifer losing her grip on the object of her desire, we managed to get Jeremy turned around so that I could set him on the edge of the bed. Luckily, he was wearing loafers so his shoes and socks posed little problem in removing his pants the rest of the way.

While Jenifer was busy going, "Mmm...Mmm...Mmph..." over Jeremy's hard cock I went back to giving him mouth to mouth resuscitation with lots of tongue. I was more than pleased to note that Jeremy had not forgotten what I had taught him about breast fondling as his talented caressing got my insides stirring. I felt a slight pang of jealousy when Jeremy let out a moan and I could feel his body stiffen in climax as Jenifer slurped his spilled seed. I joined her at his spasming cock and managed to get a few last spurts before he had completely spent himself. Poor guy, I thought to myself, I knew he was horny as hell and just couldn't hold back any longer.

Jenifer moved Jeremy to the middle of the bed and proceeded to kiss his face all over and offer her magnificent tits for his caress. I kissed my way down his torso and facing his feet with my butt up in the air, I took his semi inflated cock back in my mouth and sucked it back to its full rigidity. While reveling in Jeremy's musky man smell and how well the upward curve of his hard on was able to slide effortlessly down my throat, I felt a hand, either Jenifer's or Jeremy's, I couldn't tell whose, begin to fondle my pussy. The fingers slid over the flesh of my well-moistened crevice, lingering momentarily on the sensitive nubbin of my clitoris then dipped into my twitching snatch. Spasms of orgasmic delight began coursing through my body from all of the sensory input.

Jeremy had somehow maneuvered his head between my thighs and when his tongue began lapping my pussy I involuntarily sat up slightly to press myself into his lingular caress. Jenifer took this opportunity to begin kissing me and fondling my tits as she straddled Jeremy's torso and began stroking his cock with her slippery pussy lips. Between gasps, as I tried to catch my breath, I returned Jenifer's kisses and probed her welcoming mouth with my tongue. With Jenifer's full tits pressing into mine, I reached down and pressed Jeremy's cock against her clit then spread her pussy lips and guided the swollen head into her waiting aperture. The sensations of Jeremy's cock sliding between my fingers as it traveled in and out of Jenifer's cunt, Jenifer's passionate kisses on my face and Jeremy's hyperactive tongue lapping at my pussy all worked together to send me into the violent throes of an earth shattering orgasm. I held on to Jenifer as best I could as she thrust herself down on Jeremy's cock over and over and ground her pussy into his pelvis. Through my orgasmic delirium I could hear our moans and squeals of delight as Jenifer and I simultaneously went over the edge.

Next I knew, I was laying on my side, facing Jenifer, our arms and legs intertwined, as we spasmed in unison. Before I could come back to my senses, I experienced the delicious feeling of being filled as Jeremy's ample cock pressed into my eager cunt. After several strokes, just as another wave of orgasmic frenzy began to wash over my consciousness, he pulled out of me and I could tell by Jenifer's gasps and the undulations of her body, he was stroking his marvelous member into her. Before I could catch my breath, his thick shaft was stretching out the slippery walls of my feminine sheath. He continued this routine until my mind was awash in the exquisite pleasure of it all.

I then found myself on my back with Jeremy nestled between my thighs and Jenifer along side of me. She reached down and stroked my sopping pussy then guided the purple helmet of Jeremy's cock between my swollen labia and into my waiting sheath. I thrust my hips upwards to engulf him completely so that the little nubbin of my clit was pressing into his pelvis and my pussy lips were stretched tightly around the base of his cock. I then wrapped my legs around his torso and held him tightly as I undulated my body violently, impaling myself over and over again on the marvelous shaft and gripping it for all I was worth with my slippery aperture. Jeremy met my every thrust, sometimes pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in again, until somewhere in the back of my consciousness I heard myself let out a long wailing scream as the ecstatic pressure exploded inside of me. Jeremy pushed himself up to arm's length as his body tensed and shuddered, spilling his hot semen deep inside of me.

I came back to my senses as Jenifer alternated kissing me and Jeremy. "My God, that was beautiful," she said. "I've never seen anyone making love in real life. It was such a turn on."

"Tonight's events have exceeded even my wildest fantasies," Jeremy said between gasps of breath. He kissed my face, neck, and shoulders, then returned Jenifer's kisses. "Two women at once, unbelievable."

"Any wild fantasy you happen to come up with, you're always welcome to come over here and try it out," Jenifer said.

"Yeah, any time," I added when I could finally talk again.

We kicked back on Jenifer's bed, petting and stroking each other for a while as we finished off the champagne, then the three of us took a quick shower together and got ready to go out for the dinner Jeremy promised. "How does Mexican sound?" Jeremy asked. "The Old Fort is not too far from here and they have one of the best Mexican restaurants in town there."

To Be Continued...