Sara's Journey Ch. 15

Story Info
Sisters welcome Su Lin into the family.
3.6k words
4.48
17.6k
1
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Su Lin couldn't believe the size of Jenifer's bed and she saw at once by the unmade bed that Jenifer didn't sleep alone. "You are going to love Jenifer," I said. "She's so cute and cuddly."

"Practice of the Pleasures should never be denied," Su Lin said. "It only makes me happier that we are sisters. There are things that sisters can do that others should not."

When we got back down to the living room on our way to the kitchen, Jenifer was just coming in the front door. "Whoa! What do we have here, bookends?" she said. "Sara, it almost looks like you've cloned yourself."

I had to laugh to myself as Su Lin hurriedly tried to cover herself with the towel that was wrapped around her hair. "Jenifer, meet my sister, Su Lin."

"A matched pair, Sara and Suzi. I had no idea you had a sister."

"Suzi, that is a funny name," Su Lin laughed. "I like it. I am happy to meet you. Sara was telling me of you."

"It's all lies," Jenifer said. "Besides, it's all Sara's fault, she's a bad influence."

We all laughed. "Su Lin is from Vietnam," I said. "I had no idea I had a sister either."

"Well, there's no doubt who the father was," Jenifer said, giving Su Lin a big hug. "If you're anything like your sister, it'll be twice as much fun around here now. Welcome to the family. Oh, and don't worry, bare skin is the uniform of the day, as Sara likes to say."

"I was showing Su Lin around her new home. We were just on our way to the kitchen to start dinner."

"Sorry I missed the tour of the shower. After a day like today, I really need one. I'll be right down, properly attired."

"I'm going to show Su Lin the fine art of blending margaritas."

"Save some for me," Jenifer said as she headed up the stairs.

"Jenifer overflows with the essence of life," Su Lin said. "I can feel the closeness of affection in your home."

"And now you're part of it," I said, giving her a squeeze. "I can't tell you how happy I am to have you here."

While I blended up the margaritas, Su Lin made herself busy looking through the refrigerator and cupboards for something to throw together for dinner. We had barely touched our margaritas when Jenifer joined us in the kitchen appropriately attired with only a towel around her head. "Anybody care to go out for Mexican?" she asked. "There's a new place up in the University District that I heard was really nice."

"There is enough here for me to prepare a meal with," Su Lin said. "I would rather stay here and not have to dress. Our nakedness feels deliciously naughty."

"Are you going to cook for us now?" Jenifer asked.

"You and Sara are two very busy working women and don't have time to prepare the right kind of food that you need for yourselves. So to make my stay less of a burden, I will cook, clean, do the laundry and the gardening. I can cook with less fat and more pepper and rice. Soon you will not only be stronger and tire less easily, but you will carry less weight."

"That sounds too good to be true," Jenifer said. "As hard as I try, I can't seem to lose this fat."

"You are not really fat," Su Lin told her. "You are heroically proportioned. I hope I do not stare too much at you. Your form is greatly pleasing to the eye and in my country we do not get to see people of your fair coloring often."

Jenifer's little pink nipples and strawberry blond bush did contrast to Su Lin's and my dark ones. Even in this country it was rare to see someone whose muff matched their hair.

"I get my coloring and generous proportions from my Nordic heritage. Sara's always dragging me down to the health club to try and work some of it off."

"It's working though," I said. "You've already lost inches off your waist and hips."

"And nothing off my tits," Jenifer added.

"They do look a little higher and firmer though."

"Exercising can be so boring," Su Lin said. "I know an exercise routine that was once taught to the concubines of the Imperial Court to enable them to give and receive pleasure more fully. The exercises themselves are erotically satisfying."

"That sounds like just the exercise routine I could get into," Jenifer said. "With my work schedule the way it's been the last few weeks, I haven't had time for anything, exercise, sex or the work in the garden that I wanted to do."

"Sex is a necessity for the health of the life energies," Su Lin said. "While you work, I can do what needs to be done in the garden so you will have time for sex and exercise."

"What about you?" Jenifer asked. "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"I had a boyfriend in Vietnam. He was conscripted into the army and I didn't hear from him again. A man is a good thing for sex, but not necessary."

"I know what you mean," Jenifer said. "But it is so nice being filled with a good hard cock, feeling a firm masculine body next to yours and having that wonderful man smell on your pillow when it is all done."

"Any more talk like that," I said, "and I'll have to give someone a call. It's still early for dinner so why don't we go out back and enjoy our patio in the afternoon sun."

"Yeah," Jenifer said, "I'll show you guys what I wanted to do to the yard."

Off of the screened porch was a brick patio with a table and chair set on it that desperately needed help. Only a small amount of its original white finish could be seen through the red stain oozing out of the scaly rust where the paint had completely chipped away. Jenifer had a couple of beach chairs out there so I made myself comfortable in one and watched my sister and Jenifer. They looked like two nymphs in the woods, as they toured the perimeter of the small yard, discussing what they wanted to do with the landscape. The back yard was surrounded by a six foot fence covered by high shrubs and an overgrown hedge with a couple of huge trees along the back, so there was no worry about privacy. The two of them looked like they should go together like salt and pepper, one dark Asian and a lightly tanned strawberry blond, both naked as jaybirds and as cute as could be. It was an absolute delight watching them out there bending and squatting as they probed into the greenery.

It was so hard to believe that a daughter from my real father was here with me. How could I help but love her? I sipped from my margarita feeling warm and mushy inside for both of them. Jenifer had helped me through a real tough time, getting accustomed to being a woman. Now it was Su Lin's turn to show me the meaning of family. I just wanted to run out to them and hug them both but I was content to watch them out rooting in the garden.

The margaritas didn't last long and after we decided that the yard could be saved, we concentrated on getting something for dinner. Su Lin managed to whip up a killer stir-fry from what she found moldering away in the fridge. After dinner we kicked back in the living room and girl talked while we polished off the last of the beers.

"Well kids," Jenifer said. "I've got to beg off early. I've got another long day ahead of me tomorrow and I'm already shot from the one I just had. Maybe we can plan something for this weekend."

"I've got to do a shoot Saturday morning so that blows Friday night," I said. "Let's see what's happening Saturday night."

After Jenifer went up to bed, Su Lin and I did a quick clean up of the kitchen. "It has been an exciting day for me," she said. "I should go to bed too. There is much to be done tomorrow."

"That straw mat you brought to sleep on couldn't be too comfortable. I would love it if you'd share my bed with me."

"The straw mat is what I'm used to sleeping on, but I'd rather not sleep alone. This is the first time that in so long that I have had a blood relative to hold and love and I don't want it to end at bedtime."

"I feel the same way," I said, taking her into my arms and kissing her. It was funny, here I was the one trying to get a grip on my life and I felt protective of her. It's just that she seemed so naive in the ways of our country and I didn't want to see her get hurt. "Even after I get you your own bed, I still want you to feel welcome to share my bed."

"As your sister I would hope we would feel comfortable in each other's beds. There will be many nights that we will want to sleep off our weariness alone in our own beds."

I held her to me for a little longer stroking the sensuous curve of her back then I took her by the hand and led her up the stairs to my room. Once we were snuggled under my covers the feel of Su Lin's taut breasts pressing into mine and the touch of her warm, smooth skin against me seemed to intensify the warm glow that had been burning in me since our shower together. What started out as a good night kiss lingered until the urgency could not be ignored. Su Lin's hand found my breast and gave it a gentle massage as her thigh slipped between my legs and pressed against my pussy.

I had no doubt that Su Lin was as sweet and innocent as could be but the erotic journey she was taking me on with her kisses, caresses and the stroking of my body was wonderful. I was floating in a sea of erotic delight. My soft moans were muffled in her kisses as my body involuntarily undulated, stroking my sensitive pussy against the firmness of her thigh.

I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts and took one of her dark, hard little nipples in my mouth and gently sucked on it. Her pleasure was evident by her quiet moan and the way she pressed herself into my caress. When I stroked my hand down her abdomen and cupped her mons, I could feel the slippery dew coating her swollen petals. Unlike my own thick bush, hers was soft and silky with the outer labia nearly hairless. My fingers found their way into the soft, resilient flesh and I stroked them lightly around the opening of her feminine sheath then forward to the firm little bud at the apex of her labia. The delicate bouquet of sex wafted up under the covers, giving me an uncontrollable desire to taste those soft folds.

I wriggled down under the covers, kissing my way down her abdomen, then lingering at the tufts of softness on her inner thighs. When my tongue made contact with her more tender parts, her soft sighs turned into moans of pleasure. I ran the tip of my tongue over the silky smooth flesh of her crevice then pulled her tiny labia between my lips and sucked on them one at a time. The aroma and taste of Su Lin's sex was pure ambrosia! I found the tiny knot of her clitoris at the apex of her labia, sucked it between my lips and darted my tongue over it. Su Lin's body tensed and began to quiver as her moans of ecstasy become more vocal.

I ran one hand up her torso to fondle her ample breasts while the other went to my own pussy. Knowing what Su Lin was feeling as I stroked myself brought me right along with her in our quest for orgasmic ecstasy. Su Lin clamped her legs to my head as her whole body jerked to a climax. As I felt her giving herself completely to the sensation, my own manipulations caused me to crest right along with her.

Not being able to stand any more of the exquisite stimulation, Su Lin pulled me up on top of her and held me tight as the last of her orgasmic spasms coursed through her body. "I have only known you for a few short hours," she said, "and yet I feel a love like we have always been together."

"You are my sister. How could I feel any other way?"

"I had no idea how wonderful that could be," Su Lin said as she snuggled next to me and rested her head on my shoulder. As I held her I could feel the faint after shocks of her climax still coursing through her and her soft moans of contentment as she fell asleep.

I always sleep well after sex. It must have been a carry over from my masculine life. The next morning, I drifted awake remembering the pleasure of having someone I loved snuggling next to me as I slept. The sun was up and Su Lin was out of bed already. I slipped on my robe and staggered downstairs where I could hear noises coming from the kitchen. Su Lin handed me a cup of coffee as I sat down at the table.

"You're up early this morning," I said.

"Jenifer needed a good breakfast to see her through her busy morning." I could see that Su Lin had fixed fried rice with plenty of egg and veggies in it. "I ate with her and saw her on her way to work. Part of the job, you know."

"From the looks of this and dinner last night, you're due for a raise. We should go shopping today. You need so many things."

"What I have serves me well. You need not go to any expense for me. You need to keep your money for more important things."

"I have more money now than I know what to do with. You are my family and I want to see that you are well provided for. Remember, we are sisters and I want you to have the best."

"We are the same size. Maybe for now we could just share what you already have." The first thing we did was to go through Su Lin's duffel bag to see how her wardrobe would fit in American society. She didn't really have a lot. Most of the clothing she had was made in Vietnam and reflected those styles. She did have a pair of `knock off' jeans and a couple of tops that looked sort of western.

"That's it!" I said. "You're going to start dressing out of my closet. I have more clothes than I'll ever wear. I'll give you some things for your own, then we'll go buy you some other stuff." Su Lin needed some shoes because our feet were not quite the same size and of course every girl must have her own dainties. We spent the rest of the day going through my closet and trying on some of the outfits that I had on hand. It was really fun when I showed her the racy things that I found hidden in the back of my drawer and started playing dress up. I will have to say that she looked absolutely killer in my black bustier, black stockings and matching G-string. Su Lin was about as adept in walking in high heel as I was, which was not good at all.

The next morning I took Su Lin to the health club with me to meet Tisha and check the place out. Tisha couldn't believe how much we looked alike, even having different mothers. Su Lin had never seen a woman as tall as Tisha. They seemed to hit it off right away.

Su Lin had done some resistance exercise in her training but never on sophisticated machines. She was amazed at how they isolated different muscle groups and worked them to their full range. I gave her the same resistance settings as I was using and it almost seemed too easy for her. When we were done, Tisha took off to get in a short run before she cooled down.

Saturday, I took Su Lin to Henri's studio to watch me do a shoot for one of the men's magazines. When we showed up, at the crack of dawn, Henri went absolutely nuts over Su Lin and would have it no other way than we pose together. "You two are not really look alikes," he said, "but more like the oriental and western versions of the same person. I've got to get you on film together. I know a big time glossy would pay a fortune for a pictorial like that."

"Which of course would be reflected in our fee," I added.

"Of course, anything, just let me do the shoot."

Su Lin was somewhat reluctant about getting naked in front of a whole bunch of people. "Also I have no papers to say that I am in this country legally. People would ask questions if they saw my picture in a widely distributed magazine."

"Su Lin, you are the daughter of a US soldier. You have every right in the world to be in this country. Besides, the magazines never say who you really are when they publish your pictures."

"The way I want to do the pictorial, no one would even recognize you on the street," Henri said. "I want to do some exotic make up and I'll have an artist come in and do full body fake tattoos on both of you"

"I'll tell you what," I said to Su Lin. "Watch us do the shoot this morning and if it looks like posing in the nude will be too much for you to handle, we just won't do it."

"Oh, don't say that," Henri said. "The human female form is the most beautiful creation in existence. All I want to do is celebrate that beauty. I'm very professional in what I do. There is nothing shameful about posing without your clothes and I do nothing distasteful. Beauty as exquisite as yours should be shared with the world."

"Okay, I will watch. If I see that this is within the realm of the Arts of Pleasure, I will do it."

The shoot went well and when it was over, Su Lin commented on how everyone paid no attention to my nudity. By the time I got dressed and washed my make up off, Su Lin and Henri had set up a date later in the week to do the shoot he wanted.

After we left Henri's studio, Su Lin wanted to go back to the house to get some things done. I agreed on the condition that we go by one of the malls and do a little shopping first. "That short session this morning netted us a little more than three hundred dollars and my reward for a job well done is to buy a few nice things."

"Three hundred dollars! There are people from my country living here that do not make that much in a week and it's not even noon yet."

"Yeah, and I'm scheduled to do two more shoots this week and three more next week and so on for as long as I want to. Not to mention an eight hundred dollar a month trust fund payment. Do you know anything about finances?"

"Things were so different in Vietnam. Only since I've been in this country have I learned about using a monetary system."

"Well, I just want to assure you that I have enough money to buy all the things that we need. You know, the house is mine, free and clear. All I pay is my property taxes and utilities. Even after buying groceries and my little shopping sprees, I'm still able to save and invest a good deal of money."

"All my life has been devoted to duty," Su Lin said. "I have never given thought to my own wants. I have always had what I needed, which isn't much."

"Now that you are in America and part of my family, your needs have increased. Everyone sees you as my sister from Vietnam and you have to start living the same way I do. The first thing that you have to learn is how to shop. It's the American way."

"I didn't think of it that way. I just didn't want to be a burden on you."

"You are my family. I want to see that you have the best. I only wish that I could have been taking care of you all along."

I thank Jenifer for showing me all the ins and outs of shopping, which malls have the best deals and how to sharp shoot for bargains. There were sale racks everywhere. Su Lin scored about a half dozen bra and panty sets, a couple pairs of jeans, some real cute tops and a pair of good training shoes. Of course, almost everything I bought for her I had in mind to borrow at some time or another.

To Be Continued...