Sara's Silken Ladder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow, aren't they painful?' She had spotted my clamps.

'Yes, of course,' I confirmed, without elaborating.

Kirsty swept in, clad in a long, peach silk nightdress, backless, and so soft and loose that her breasts jiggled beautifully as she walked. She picked up her glasses from the sideboard and put them on to study Gaby and myself.

'My God,' she said, 'do we have to have guests? I just want to go to bed with the two of you, right now.' We kissed each other, and I too could have launched into a heavy session, there and then, had not our guests started to arrive.

The pair from the village came first. Carmen was a bit on the 'butch' side for my taste, but had made an effort to pretty herself up, in a frilly short nightie and heels. Her partner Soraya, however, was drop-dead gorgeous, clad in a translucent harem suit, through which apparently rouged nipples and a neat black triangle of pubic hair could be seen. Her short black hair was professionally styled, and she looked altogether good enough to eat.

Lorena had brought Gaby's two friends from Alicante, so they all arrived together, weaaring coats over their party-gear. Gaby first introduced Tina, who slipped off her coat to reveal a slightly chubby figure. She was a nice-looking girl though, with a mass of dark brown curly hair, and she wore a mid-length silky slip in dark green. Next came Pam, who was tall and slim, with hair the same platinum blond as Gaby's, but much longer, reaching down to her waist. When she took off her coat, she was wearing a white, fur-trimmed baby-doll set, and resembled a Barby-doll, I thought.

Lingering behind was Lorena, doubtless the eldest present, but when she took off her coat, I gasped. She looked a lot taller than I remembered her -- it was, I realised, due to the prodigiously high heeled, platform boots she wore, which came high up her thighs, almost to her groin. But her nightdress -- if that's what it was -- was what most impressed me. She wore a long, completely transparent black shift, which had a silky sheen to it, long sleeved, with a high neck. Through it could be seen her firm, torpedo-like breasts, the nipples of which were pierced, and bore dull metal rings. From the ring hung silver chains, which looped down below her groin, and disappeared, obviously connected to a ring or rings in her pussy. She wore long black latex gloves, into which a metal ring was set at thee wrists, and a black studded collar, which also had a ring inset. The effect was quite stunning. I knew she spent all her working day playing with other peoples' bodies, and now I knew that she had nothing to be envious about.

Kirsty got the music going and soon everyone was dancing. Seeing that Kirsty was dancing with Gaby, I extended an invitation to Lorena. Our breasts met as we danced to a slow number, and I couldn't resist touching her decorated nipples through the silky material. She responded by tugging at the connecting chain of my clamps, through the filmy material of my gown. When we kissed, the world stopped turning and lights flashed before my eyes, so that just then, for an instant, I stopped belonging to Kirsty, and was my own woman, intent only on the pleasures contained in Lorena's petite body, and in my own, which was melting with passion.

As she was kissing me, seeming to draw my tongue into her very depths, we were startled, interrupted by a loud crash, and we turned to see Julia, dressed in maroon pyjamas, weeping, a full tray of drinks all over the floor at her feet. Ana was already busy picking up the wreckage.

'You realise you'll have to be punished?' she said to Julia. The girl nodded dumbly.

'That won't be necessary,' said Kirsty, surveying the damage, then, to Ana, 'I was planning to have you whipped, anyway, for our entertainment, my dear.'

I had an idea, and walked over. 'Let's whip them both,' I whispered to Kirsty, 'just a token few light strokes for the little girl, and a good thrashing for Ana -- it's what she wants.' Kirsty nodded her agreement, and told me she'd prepared something outside.

We went on dancing for a few minutes, then Kirsty ushered us all out onto the big, wide lawn by the pool.

To a pole which carried electric cables to the house, she had nailed a crossbar, just above head-height, and one of the big floodlights was trained mercilessly onto it, the rest lighting up the trees, so that most of the garden was bathed in a soft light.

Ana and Julia, literally and metaphorically in the dark, stood to one side as we all trooped out and sat on the grass in the warm, Mediterranean evening calmness. Kirsty went over and whispered to Ana, who looked nervously from her mistress to her friend, and back, as Kirsty undid the bow at her back and divested the maid of the apron that hid her decorated pussy under the transparent minidress. She then took Julia by the arm, and said harshly, 'I've decided to punish you, after all. Strip!'

Shaking, and looking nervously around at the watching crowd of girls, she shrugged out of her pyjamas, her body milky white in the floodlight's reflected glow, small, perky breasts standing out rigid, her nipples rigid with tension. She had a lush triangle of black hair at her groin.

In no time at all, she was chained to the cross, crying out the whole time, 'No, no, please, please don't hurt me, please, mistress, I can't take it, please!'

But Kirsty was deaf to her cries, and handed a short whip to Ana.

'Do it!' Kirsty ordered, but Ana was reluctant to whip her friend, so that Kirsty had to repeat the order, and reinforce it with a stinging slap to Ana's cheek. That moved the maid, and she swished the whip half-heartedly at her friend, just flicking the skin of her buttock. Julia yelled as if she was being murdered.

'Be quiet, and take your punishment, girl,' said Kirsty, then to Ana, 'And put a bit more into it, can't you?'

Ana gave Julia five strokes, which Kirsty judged to be enough, though they had scarcely marked her buttocks at all.

'Take her down, Gaby!' she said, and you can have her if you want.'

Gaby, licking her luscious lips, unfastened the young girl's chains, and led her, still naked, and weeping, to where she had spread a rug on the lawn, pulling her down beside her.

It was Ana's turn, and Kirsty dragged her dress off and chained her up, this time facing us, arms out and just above the top of her head, ankles chained to the foot of the post. She looked acutely uncomfortable.

Kirsty had recovered the whip, and gave it a trial waft, then, without further ado, slashed the thin leather thong viciously across Ana's breasts, causing her to scream. Beside me I felt Lorena tense, and she pulled my hand down to her belly, my fingers instantly finding her pussy lips through the silky material of her gown. The chains which ran from her nipple-rings were clipped to a thick ring in her clitoris-hood, and the effect on me was intensely erotic. She pulled up the hem of her gown so that I could enjoy the warm, damp softness of her pussy, and this brought a lovely little moan from her, as she squirmed gently under my touch.

'It's so exciting, isn't it?' she whispered. And I could only agree, as Kirsty's whip wrapped itself ferociously around Ana's tender, flat belly, raising an instant, livid red welt. Ana gasped with the agony of it, her lovely, big eyes clouding over even as her pain was at its apex -- I knew her orgasm was close, and told Lorena so.

'Mine too!' she said, and I wasn't going to be far behind, as Lorena's mouth descended under the hem of my flimsy gown, and I could hardly wait for her questing tongue to plunge deep into my hot, wet cunt.

Next morning I awoke and opened my eyes to see the tousled head of Lorena nestling against me, her arm draped across me, and our legs entwined. We made love gently as soon as she was conscious, bringing each other off with an ease which normally only comes with familiarity. When we lay, spent, afterwards, she said, 'That was a wonderful party, but I didn't expect to end up in the pool. I vaguely remembered then that we had all gone in, still in our nightgowns, and played in the shallows for a while. The sight of my gown hung behind the door brought it all back and we laughed together, until Lorena turned serious.

'I hope Kirsty won't be jealous that we spent the night together,' she said.

'I doubt it,' I replied, 'she will have slept with Gaby -- and probably Ana as well!'

'Speaking of Ana,' said Lorena, thoughtfully, 'she's fond of pain, isn't she?'

'She loves it when we whip her,' I confirmed, 'and Kirsty wants to have her branded. It's a bit extreme, but I think she can take it.'

'You could make a ceremony of it,' suggested Lorena, 'but.....'

'But what, darling?'

'But I'd love to be there when you do it.'

'You will, you will.'

But it was a few days before I got around to broaching the subject with Kirsty -- I needed to catch her alone, and she was having a bit of an obsession with Gaby. It didn't, oddly enough, make me jealous. Much though I loved Kirsty, our relationship was very open, and we both understood that we were free to do what we wanted. I was happy to see them fondling each other -- anyway, I had Ana to play with, whenever I wanted, and she was so pliable and submissive, begging me to clamp her nipples so tightly it brought tears to her eyes, and happily enduring whole days with the largest butt-plug we had embedded in her rectum as she went about her duties.

'You know we're going to have you branded, Ana, don't you?' I asked her one evening.

'Yes, Miss Sara.'

'And how do you feel about that?'

'If it will please you, Miss Sara, it will make me very happy.'

'But you know it will hurt terribly?'

'Yes, Miss Sara.'

I reached up under her little skirt -- she was wet through. Her eyes were misty as I looked at her, and I kissed her gently, wordlessly, then led her to my bed.

So when I finally got to speak to Kirsty, it was in the full knowledge that Ana was in agreement. Kirsty was predictably enthusiastic, an we immediately started to plan the ceremony. We had to decide upon appropriate dress for ourselves and our guests, and after some discussion, we decided that we should just tell people to wear 'restraint' clothing, and leave the details to their imagination. For my part, I eventually found what I was looking for in a Goth shop in a seedy corner of the city. It was a long black latex sheath, which fit like a second skin, and was open all down my left side, the gap criss-crossed by lacing, so the it could be tightened still further, making walking normally quite impossible.

We talked a little about what Ana would be branded with, and plumped for a simple entwined 'K' and 'S' -- Kirsty then drew it and faxed her drawing to a company she'd read about in Texas, which made cattle-brands. UPS delivered the finished article to us only a week later. We obtained a brazier from a garden store, and a big sack of charcoal was all we needed in order to complete the equipment.

The days seemed to drag by, until finally the day of Ana's branding came around. Ana busied herself around the house, but she was clearly nervous, and trembled as she served our lunch.

I took great care over my make-up, brushed my long hair to a silky sheen, stepped into the highest heels I had, black patent platform-soled ones, then stood in front of my mirror, in nothing more than my heavy silver waist-chain, masturbating gently with one hand while I screwed nipple-clamps into place with the other, and envisaged what we were about to do to Ana. I was envious, I knew, and resolved to be marked myself whenever I could persuade Kirsty to do it. I saved my orgasm for later, sighing reluctantly as I took my hand away, slipped a connected pair of Chinese balls into my wet cunt and had a new thrill when I laced myself tightly into my sheath. I could scarcely walk, and my nipples, fiercely clamped, were on fire. The balls moved around inside me as I minced along.

When the time came for our little ceremony, Lorena had arrived, dressed in a short red latex dress and black thigh-length spike-heeled boots. Kirsty was stunning in a black corset and fishnet stockings -- and nothing else.

Gaby, clad in a long tight black velvet skirt and transparent black top, led in the nervous Ana, wearing a long white cotton shift, tied at the waist with a hemp cord. We had gone for a sort of medieval theme.

Ana herself had got the brazier going, and the coals now glowed red -- the heat from it could be felt right across the room. We had thought about playing quasi-religious music, but dismissed the idea as kitsch. Some sort of new-age stuff Kirsty had chosen came softly from the speakers.

'Kneel!' ordered Kirsty, and Ana obeyed. Kirsty then unbuttoned the top of her shift and pulled it down to her narrow waist. An a looked up at her questioningly, but Kirsty had turned away and was reaching for the riding crop.

'We should get her warmed up a little first,' she explained, and with no further warning, lashed the young maid sharply across her middle back, raising a bright red welt the width of her soft white back. Three more times the crop fell on Ana's back, then once across the top of her tits, causing her to gasp out loud -- until then she hadn't flinched or made a sound.

The combination of my nipple-clamps, the balls moving fluidly around in my soaking wet cunt, and the extreme restraint my dress was imposing kept me on the edge of a mighty orgasm.

'Tie her to the post,' said Kirsty now, and I pulled the girl to her feet and lashed her wrists to the pillar, above the ring, to prevent her sliding down. Gaby then dragged Ana's dress down to the ground, so that her whole naked body was exposed, her back to us, as she looked round, eyes wide, at the brazier.

'This is going to hurt a great deal, you do know?' said Kirsty.

'Yes, Miss Kirsty,' replied Ana.

'And you still agree to be marked?'

'Yes, Miss Kirsty.'

Kirsty nodded, and went over to the brazier, lifting out the iron and carefully inspecting the brand at its end.

Ana was trembling visibly now. We had decided she should be marked on the inside of her upper thigh, towards the rear, so I fitted a spreader-bar between her slim ankles to keep her legs apart, then stood back to watch as Kirsty approached -- deliberately slowly, I thought, to heighten the tension, the smoking brand held out in front of her. Then quite suddenly, she lowered the terrible instrument, and plunged it unerringly against Ana's white flesh, precisely where we had decided.

There was a sickly-sweet smell of burning flesh, and Ana's awful scream was the most agonising I had ever heard. I felt sure she would black out immediately, but when I looked away from the smoking, sizzling mark, red and black on her slender white thigh, and at her face, her eyes were open, tears streaming down her cheeks, her teeth clenched, as if determined to stay conscious. I stepped up to her and taking her head in my hands, kissed her luscious young lips. She responded immediately, opening her mouth to let my tongue plunge deeply in, so that our studs clashed. She must have been in terrible pain, but there was triumphant sensuality in the way she kissed -- it was as if she had come through some kind of initiation ceremony. I came, in a staggering, drenching flood, right there in our embrace.

'Oh Ana,' I said, when I had recovered, and our lips parted from each other, 'now you really belong to us, darling.'

'Yes, Miss Sara.'

I stood aside as Gaby dressed her raw mark with a sterile pad, causing her to wince, then I untied her, took off the spreader-bar and led her gently over to a couch. Kirsty, who had been enjoying a breathless embrace with Lorena, came over and kissed her, tears in her lovely eyes. I had never been happier, and wanted the moment to last for ever.

12