Sara's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara and Charlotte take a bath.
4.8k words
4.55
43.5k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obbity
obbity
49 Followers

[Author's notes: I'd like to thank Inkstaine for her help in editing this story. She helped with chapters 1 & 2 as well, but because I am dense, and lack the ability to follow simple instructions, I failed to give her proper credit. So, please join me and thanking her for her valuable support.

Everyone depicted in this story is above the legal age of consent.

Enjoy the story. Comments and criticisms are welcome.]

Tuesday

Sara lay awake in bed, staring at the ceiling. It was now 7:30. In the quiet peace of the morning, in early darkness, the indistinct shapes that made up the contours of the room could easily be mistaken for her own things. She could almost convince herself that she was home, that she was about to begin an ordinary Tuesday with all of the ordinary stresses and concerns that seem so minuscule and remote now. Yet there was a warm body in her bed, snuggled close to her own. A pale face framed in black curls nuzzling her neck. A soft had tightly holding her own. Charlotte's hand had never been far from her. Early during the night it sought Sara out. Each time she turned or shifted, the hand soon returned to its new found refuge.

Sara's gaze went to the girl, to the ceiling, and back to the girl again.That girl is your ticket home,Michael had said.Home. Can I do this? She's a church girl. A virgin. Straight as the come. Even if I can, could I live with myself after? At least she's hot,said the voice. Sara squeezed her eyes shut until she forced the image of Charlotte standing naked in front of the door - afraid and alone and so very, very exposed - from her mind. Charlotte shifted, let out a gentle sigh and squeezed her hand.Maybe I can talk him out of it. He can take it out in trade, me for her. My god, she's just a kid! But a hot kid,the voice reminded her.

Sara ignored the voice in her head, opting instead to let go the hand in question and slide out from underneath the sheets. She didn't glance at the cameras as she crossed the room, naked as the day she was born, to begin her morning routine in the bathroom. After washing the sleep from her eyes, she crept back into the bedroom, where Charlotte still slept. Sara took a pillow from the bed, removed the case, and laid it on the floor. She then sat on it, hooked her feet under the bed frame, and started doing sit ups. She counted under her breath as quietly as she could, until she hit the count of one hundred and fifty. She took a minute to catch her breath before she sat up, rolled onto her stomach, and started counting out push-ups. She paused at the top of number forty-eight and blew damp hair from her face. "I think I have enough people watching me as it is," she said.

Charlotte laughed, her head poking through the sheets at the foot of the bed. "I can barely do ten, at least the right way," she said. "You make it look so easy."

"It is easy. You just push against the ground."

More laughter. "It is not!" Her eyes darted to the video cameras. "Aren't you worried that he's going to see you?"

Sara sat up and brought her knees to her chest. "Sorry I woke you up, I didn't mean to. But to answer your question, I guess I just don't care. Maybe you should try it. It's liberating," she said with a shrug.

"Oh no, Sara," said Charlotte, shaking her head furiously. "I could never...it's too embarrassing! No one has ever seen me naked except my mom and sisters Well, until yesterday. Now you have, and I guess he has too." She drew the sheet around her face so that only a few stray curls managed to escape.

Sara wiped her brow. "Charlotte, you're going to have to come out from under those sheets, and sooner rather than later. Are you going to be able to handle that?" she asked.

Charlotte chewed her lip. After a long minute, she said, "Papa always says that nakedness is a sin. He says that people who willfully commit sins will go to hell. Last night I was trying to get away, so I thought it would be okay to be naked until I found some clothes. Now, I don't know if I can just choose to be naked in front of a man that isn't my husband."

Sara stood, put her hands on her hips, and looked down at her. "Look at me," she said.

Charlotte's eyes darted about the room, resting upon anything that wasn't Sara's body. She stared at the floor, then at Sara's feet, and then she took in the entire scope of Sara's body, accepting the other woman's state.

"Do you think I'm going to go to hell because I'm not wearing any clothes right now?" Sara asked.

A pause. Then Charlotte shook her head.

"Take my hand," said Sara.

Charlotte took the offered hand and let Sara pull her out of bed. The two girls stood faced each other. Charlotte's face blossomed to bright red. Still holding Charlotte's hand, Sara led her to the closet. "The good news is you won't be completely naked. The bad news is you won't exactly be modest, either."

After a moment spent perusing the closet, the dismay on Charlotte's face was plain. "I can't wear this!" she said, holding up a black lace catsuit. "It doesn't cover my bosom or myforbiddenplace!"

"Your what?"

"You know," Charlotte said, pointing to the black forest between her legs.

Sara rubbed her temples. "Why do you call it your forbidden place, Charlotte? Is it like the Forbidden Palace or something?"

"Momma says that no one can see or touch my forbidden place until I'm married."

"What about the doctor?"

Charlotte shook her head.

"Okay, what about you? You can touch your uh...forbidden place, right?"

Again Charlotte shook her head.

Sara sighed. "Okay, hold on a sec. What about tampons? You have to touch yourself to put them in."

"Oh no," Charlotte shook her head vigorously, "Momma says that tampons are like the devil's little fingers and-"

Sara laughed. "I'm sorry!" she said between guffaws, "The devil's little fingers? You don't really believe that, do you?"

First, a look of deep offense, then, a hesitant smile. "I guess it does sound pretty silly, doesn't it?"

Sara held a curled finger to her lip to prevent another eruption of laughter from slipping out and nodded. Charlotte stared at her feet and blushed. "I'm sorry, Sara, I'm just not used to these things. I never went to public school, my folks wouldn't let me. They said it was bad and I don't want to go to hell. I didn't have a lot of friends growing up, just some girls from church. "

Sara caught the girls chin with her finger and locked eyes. "Charlotte, it's okay. I'm sorry I laughed, I wasn't making fun of you. I just never heard of anything like this before." She stepped back so Charlotte could better see her entire body. "These," she said with a gesture, "are tits. You can call them cans or melons or cha-chas or hooters or whatever you like, just don't call 'embosomsunless you're trying out for a Jane Austen play or something."

Charlotte let slip an awkward chuckle, "A what?"

"Never mind, not important," said Sara with a quick wave, continuing the presentation of her body. "This is called a vagina, Charlotte. It's not a forbidden place...unless you're on your period." Another laugh. "But you can call it your pussy, or your muffin, or whatever you want. The point is that it's part of your body, and you're not going to hell if you touch it. God gave you a great body, Charlotte. You're beautiful, you should be proud of it, not ashamed."

Charlotte clasped fidgeting hands in front of her and made lines in the carpet with her toe. "You think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

Sara put her hands on the girls shoulders. "Charlotte, you are gorgeous, women would kill for your hair, not to mention your body."

Charlotte looked up at her with a smile. "Really? I always thought of myself as a plain Jane."

"Oh please. Just shut it! Now, pick out something to wear. I'm starved and we're not eating until we play dress up for Mr. Asshole."

Charlotte gasped, "Sara! Don't cuss! Mama says it makes you sound ignorant."

Sara only smiled.

Charlotte finally settled on a black babydoll with matching thong panties. Sara chose a black corset and panties. As they were making the bed, Michael came on over the speakers, "Good morning, ladies. Sara, it's good to see that you are teaching Charlotte the rules. I'm impressed. Breakfast is served in the living room."

...

"I'm scared," said Charlotte as they stepped into the hallway.

"Nothing to worry about. He's not going to do a thing right now. Plus, he's a damn good cook." Sara took Charlotte's hand and led her into the living room. Michael was just setting out a covered platter on the table. Charlotte stopped in her tracks and started to backpedal into the hallway, but Sara steadied her with a reassuring glance and led her to the table.

"Ah, girls! How lovely you look this morning. Before I serve your breakfast, there are some things I'd like to discuss first." He motioned them to the couch across the room.

"I'm starving!" protested Sara.

"In a minute, Sara. First, I'd like to have a few words with my newest guest."

"Who me?" said Charlotte, pressing her body even closer to Sara's.

"Yes, now sit." Michael took a chair from the table and sat opposite the girls. Charlotte sat next to Sara, her arm wrapped around Sara's.

"Now, Charlotte, I'm sure there are some questions you'd like to ask me. I'll try to answer them now. Ahem, I...don't intend to keep you and Sara here indefinitely. There are some things I'd like the two of you to do for me. Once those things have been accomplished, I'll let you go."

"What do you want us to do?" asked Charlotte, her gaze oscillating between Sara and Michael.

Michael hesitated. "I don't want you to worry about that right now, Charlotte. Rather, just take this one day at a time. Concern yourself with now, follow Sara's lead, and you'll be just fine."

Charlotte squeezed Sara's hand.

Michael continued, "As I told Sara, if you are obedient, if you do as I say, if you refrain from doing anything foolish, you will be rewarded. If you disobey, you will be punished."

"Punished?" said Charlotte, her eyes wide with fright.

"Yes. I won't go into details, but it will be better if you just do as I say. I'm not going to hurt you. Just remember, the choice is yours." Michael stood. "Now, I'm going to leave the two of you to your breakfast, enjoy. In a couple of hours I will give you your first task. Don't worry, it will be simple." He said the last part with a smile.

Michael left. Sara went straight to her breakfast. After a little encouragement, Charlotte ate as well. When they finished, they plopped down on the couch and started watching TV. After a few minutes, the stress and uncertainty of the moment began to dissipate, and the two girls were soon giggling over oldSeinfeldreruns. An hour passed before Michael interrupted over the speakers. "I'm glad to see the two of you are enjoying yourselves. It's time for your first task."

All traces of humor fled Charlotte's face. Sara gave her a comforting pat on the knee as Michael continued. "I told you earlier that your first task would be an easy one, and it is. I want the two of you to take a bath."

Sara cocked a brow.

Michael elaborated, "I don't want you to bathe yourselves, I want you to bathe one another. From head to toe, and every crack and crevice in between. The bathroom is the first door on your left. Everything you need is waiting for you there."

Sara let out a long breath, took Charlotte by the hand and pulled her to her feet. The girl was pale as a sheet. "Why would he want us to do that?" she asked as Sara led her from the room.

Sara glanced over and caught her eye. "You really don't know?" she asked as the left the living room.

Charlotte shook her head.

Sara paused at the door to the bathroom. She stared at her feet for a moment while she gathered her thoughts. "Charlotte, men are visual creatures. They like towatch. I swear, I think a man would get turned on watching two girls wallpaper a kitchen or pour concrete, much less bathe. So, he wants to watch us. Big deal." Charlotte nodded as Sara continued, "It's like this: washing me is pretty much the same as washing you, right? If you close your eyes, you'd hardly know the difference. In a few minutes, we'll be done, and we can go watch some more TV. Okay?"

"Okay," said Charlotte with a hesitant, nervous smile.

Laid out around the large, jacuzzi-style tub was everything they would need for the task at hand: soaps, lotions, oils and all the other accessories they could think of. Sara ran a hot bath, stripped and then dipped a toe to test the water. "Ow! Hot!" she yelped before easing into the steaming waters. Charlotte hesitated for a moment, but then followed Sara's lead and coaxed herself into the tub on the opposite end. She rested a foot on either side of Sara, and nestled down in the water until just her head peeked out. "This isnice," she heard herself say, and for the next few minutes the girls did nothing but relax in the soothing waters.

"Charlotte," Sara began.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to wash me first, or do you want to start?"

There was a pause. "Uh, why don't you go first. I'm still a little nervous."

"That's okay," said Sara. She lifted the girl's leg out of the water and rested her calf on her knee. She then took some soap, worked up a lather, and started washing Charlotte's foot, ankle and calf. "It's not really like washing yourself," she said as she worked her way up the calf, "he wants a show, so we need to do it with just a little more flair than if we were by ourselves." Sara washed up to the knee, and then turned her attention to the other leg. After that, she had Charlotte rise to her knees and turn so that her back was facing Sara. Her black hair stretched halfway down her back. Filling a pitcher with warm water, she first rinsed Charlotte's hair and then started to work the shampoo into a thick, rich lather. She worked slowly, enjoying the feel of the other woman, the beautiful contrast between her long black hair and porcelain skin. Charlotte giggled as Sara massaged the shampoo into her scalp, "This isn't so bad after all! I never take this much time with myself at home!"

Sara chuckled as she rinsed the girl's hair with the spray hose. She coiled hair and laid it between her breasts. Sara then lathered up her hands and turned her attention to Charlotte's back. She felt the girl tense as she worked the lather into her shoulders, neck and back. With each stroke of her hand, Charlotte let out a faint sigh, relaxing just a little bit. Sara went lower, running soap-covered hands over the tender flesh of Charlotte's backside and hips. Charlotte leaned forward, lifting her body out of the water, presenting Sara with a gorgeous view of her backside and just beyond that, the barest hint of a mound. Sara's fingers slide down the hot valley of her ass, over that small, tight entrance, and massaged the taunt flesh of her perineum, eliciting a sharp gasp from Charlotte, such that she had to brace herself against the sides of tub to keep from losing balance. Finishing that, Sara took the hose and rinsed off Charlotte's back, watching the water cascade down her gorgeous body.

Next, Sara inched forward until she was just behind Charlotte, so close that her breasts touched the girl's back. She slid her arms underneath Charlotte's and again lathered her hands. This time she worked the lather in circles around her stomach, just brushing the boundary of her thick pubic hair. She worked up, curving her hands around the Charlotte's breasts before swallowing them in thick, white foam. Her nipples were full and hard underneath Sara's hands, and she circled them with her index fingers. Charlotte gasped, her body shuddered as pleasure shot through her, and sank down into Sara's waiting embrace. Sara wrapped an arm around Charlotte's waist, while the other hand sought the tangled forest between her legs. To her surprise, Charlotte spread her legs as her hand slipped below her navel. Careful not to part the divide made by her labia, Sara gently cleansed Charlotte's privates. Charlotte moaned softly, and laying her head back on Sara's shoulder, nuzzled her face in her neck, both aroused and ashamed. Sara then rinsed the girl clean and held her while she regained her composure.

After a minute, Charlotte turned around and faced Sara, her face still beat red from the intimacy of the bath. Now it was Sara's turn to face the tender probing fingers of another woman. To Sara's surprise, Charlotte smiled, made a circling motion with her finger, making her turn around. Sara closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feel of the girl's fingers as she massaged the shampoo into her hair. Sara almost fell asleep before the warm rush of water from the pitcher cascaded down her body and brought her to her senses. Charlotte gently lathered Sara's entire body, only hesitating for a moment when she took her breasts into her hands with a tender caress. Sara bit her lip as Charlotte's hand reached down, between her legs, and cleansed that private place. She could feel the heat spreading out like fire from those reluctant fingers. At the last Charlotte turned her attention to Sara's backside, and like had been done to her, she ran her fingers down the middle of that divide, and Sara had to turn her head and bite her lip to avoid letting out a moan. Charlotte took the hose and released a warm stream of water down the small of Sara's back. Her fingers followed that stream again down that forbidden path, yet they ventured just a bit too far. Her finger slipped forward and parted the lips of Sara's labia, dipped into the hot opening of her vagina and brushed against her engorged clitoris before Charlotte realized her mistake and retracted her hand. Sara arched her back, a groan of pleasure slipping free of pursed lips.

"I'm so sorry," said Charlotte with a gasp. "I didn't mean to touch you there. My finger slipped." She drew back, away from Sara, to the far side of the tub.

"It's okay, Charlotte," Sara replied with some effort. Her privates were throbbing now, yearning for another touch. "He wanted a show, remember?"

"Yeah, but I still didn't mean to do that. We shouldn't touch each other's forbidden...uh...vagina."

Sara smiled. "Well, I guess it's a good thing we're finished then, isn't it?" She stood and stepped out of the tub as the water cascaded down her tone body.

Michael's voice came over the speakers, "Good work, ladies. Very impressive. You're not quite done, yet, though. First, I want you to towel dry one another. After that, Sara, you will notice a package and other things on the counter."

Sara's gaze went to the far side of the bathroom. There, on the counter, was a home waxing kit. She rolled her eyes. "You're not serious," she said.

"Perfectly serious," replied Michael. "From the looks of it, Charlotte has never trimmed her bikini area, so now it's time. I know you can do it, Sara. If I'm not mistaken you've been doing your own for years."

Sara sighed. It was true; she'd started waxing herself when she was fifteen, after a disastrous encounter with a razor. Until now, she never thought she'd have to wax someone else. She looked at Charlotte, who was staring at the waxing kit as if it might leap off the counter and bite her. "Don't worry about it," she said, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Trust me, I've had plenty of practice on myself. It won't hurt as bad as you think."

Charlotte nodded, but kept a wary eye on the package nonetheless.

In the far corner of the bathroom, Michael had provided a sturdy white folding table. After drying off, Sara had Charlotte lay out on the table with a rolled towel for a makeshift pillow. Sara ran some hot water to warm the wax before turning her attention on Charlotte's privates. Charlotte wore her unease and apprehension like a neon sign. Sara felt for her. It seemed every hour was bringing some new experience she had to wrestle with. Just the day before, Charlotte was convinced that no one except her husband should ever touch her pussy. Now a stranger was about to give her her first Brazilian. Sara leaned over and kissed Charlotte on the forehead and caressed her face. Then she went to work. Sara spread Charlotte's legs so that her feet touched. She filled her hands with baby powder and said, "This will help with the trimmer," as she worked the powder into the thick hair between her legs. That's when she noticed the wetness. At first she thought she must have missed a spot when she dried Charlotte off, but she knew that wasn't it. The wetness came from Charlotte.

obbity
obbity
49 Followers
12