Sara's Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The larger red head completely naked on her knees deep throating the blue haired guy's shorter but girthy dick. As Chris and his companion watch, they start to stroke each other. Side by side jerking eachother off as if it were an everyday thing.

"Well there is a first for everything. I prefer men, but I will make you cum harder than you ever have." Sam whispers in my ear seductively.

My nerves tell me to hightail it out of here, every part of my being beckoning for me to flee. The only reason I don't is the choir of moans flooding the room creating the most erotic ambient soundtrack. Hearing the breath of casual lovers expressing their pleasure, seeing everyone going at it has me horny as hell. I Can feel myself becoming wetter as I take in everything my senses allow. It's been over a year since anyone has gotten me off. BOB works just fine, except now I'm seeing first hand what I've been missing.

Seated side on to me Samantha leans in and kisses me breaking the trance abruptly. Her tongue parts my lips and I without hesitation return the kiss. At my compliance Samantha's kisses get more and more intense. I find myself relaxing into her as our tongues dance, locked in passion with eyes closed I'm lost in this moment. She pulls my hair back kissing and biting my neck. Her other hand lightly moving over my bra-less breast through my thin garb, gently caressing and exploring my body.

I tense as she moves her hand to my knee and trails it up my thigh, moving gracefully under my dress, making her way to my bare wet sex. "No panties. I like it. You are a dirty little slut aren't you? Just relax, let me pleasure your body," her sultry voice effecting me equal to her touch.

She kisses me deeply again, reading my body. Knowing the kisses help me to relax before her hand reaches my clit. I moan with pleasure at the initial contact My clit is throbbing as her experienced hands work as though she knows my body better than I do. She slides her fingers down me then back to my clit perfect pressure to bring me to climax. She swirls around in fast circular motions rhythmically with help from my autonomous bodily reactions. Her free hand drops from being entangled in my hair to my breasts.

As if to divert my attention she gives my nipple a hard pinch through my top sending a sharp sting coursing through my body the exact moment she enters me. Forcefully plunging two slender fingers deep inside me to the hilt. Slowly she begins to work her hand, unrelenting with the pressure on my now aching nipple. The pain of her pincer like grip as she plows me slowly with her fingers causing my orgasm to build hastily. "Your pussy is so fucking tight," that sexiness in Samantha's voice still present, "it's squeezing my fingers as I finger you." I only buck my hips wilder at her words, encouraging her to take me to paradise. She picks up the pace entering me faster and faster. I grasp her thigh, Samantha's skin turning pink from my grip as my vocal approval of her actions become cries for her to not stop as I'm consumed, my body explosively reacting to Samantha's amazing touch.

My convulsions begin to ease in the aftermath and Samantha takes her fingers from me. Without a second of thought she begins to lick my juices from her hands. Her eyes holding mine as her fingers dance over her lips and tongue, swarming and probing her own mouth. "You fucking taste amazing." She pants through her hand filled mouth. "You taste," this time requesting as opposed to stating fact. She withdraws from her own and slides her still wet fingers to my mouth, allowing me suck them clean.

"I need to taste more, your sweet pussy is like an aphrodisiac," bluntly spoken as Samantha stands and pulls me to my feet with her. She takes the hem of my dress and pulls it off over my head before I could react. I feel completely exposed, self conscious and suddenly very aware of my surroundings standing completely naked in front of this sexy women.

Samantha drew my mind from my insecurities by dropping her own dress. In that moment as she stands before me in nothing bar red crotchless panties that I truly take in all of her. Her long blonde hair stretches down her back and I'm compelled to touch it. I look into her sparkling eyes of blue, like the waves of the deepest ocean. I lean in and kiss her pouty rose tinted lips, inspired only by her beauty to act. Her lips once more caress mine with a softness any male would dream of having used on their cock.

An urge to massage her perfect perky tits subliminally drives me to place my hands. Although I have no clue if I'm doing it right or even if she enjoys my touch I tease her dark sharp nipples between my thumb and fore finger. I slide my hands down her body wanting to touch and feel this angelic woman as much as I can, rushing as if I were about to wake from a dream. My hand grips firmly Samantha's firm ass right before she pushes me down to the couch.

She bends down to her knees and pushes my legs further apart as she blows on my cunt. The coolness sends chills through me and sends a shiver down my spine. Her tongue barely even touches me and I can't help but want more. I can't refrain myself from vocally expressing to her that I want her mouth all over me. "Please!" I beg with glassy eager eyes. Her sapphire eyes inseparable from mine as she once more runs her tongue up my slit so lightly it's barely felt, teasing me, testing me.

She taunts me for moments that would seem like hours, driving me closer to the edge yet so distant I thought it'd never arrive. I think for a moment Samantha won't let me climax again, maybe I'm not doing what she wants, maybe I haven't given her the signal. 'What do I need to do to get her to take me,' the frustration written across my face as the thought comes to mind.

At the exact moment I think it, she presses down harder on my clit. Her tongue flicking faster and faster over my clit with pinpoint accuracy. I can hear my wetness as her fingers begin sloshing in an out of me and the fear of squirting consumes me. 'I would die of embarrassment if that were to happen'. I want to ask her to stop but all I am able to do is hold the felt lined chair and breath through the sensations while I smother Samantha's face with my heavily flowing juices.

As I grow closer to climax. I can no longer control my body or my moans. "Fuck yes, Oh, my that feels so fucking good," I shout, fears of expelling a spray through climax all but gone. My hips buck up and down and I feel the pull growing more intense. I release my grip on the lounge and recreate the sensation Samantha provided my nipple earlier. Enough to throw me over the edge I lose myself, completely letting go of my tension. Thankfully I didn't squirt as I think my lover may have drowned but I cannot remember the last time I had cum like that. My entire body shakes and shivers, ecstasy washing over me in waves.

Samantha giggles bring me out of my post orgasmic state. She wipes her mouth using a cloth she seemed to apparate from nowhere. "My face is proof that that was good for you so I won't even bother ask." She chuckles saying it.

I'm nervous and I can feel myself blushing. "Come on baby girl we are beyond blushing. It's ok to just be yourself here. This is a judgment free zone. So tell me are you enjoying your first party?"

"Yes, I am. Tina never told me she was into this kind of thing. I had no clue that this was a sex party. She said it's was "dinner party." I was shocked when I saw everyone kissing. I almost left, but the moans and you taking the lead. Well, that led to an explosive orgasm. I feel like I should thank you for that."

"Tina told me she talked you into coming. She couldn't tell you herself, she decided letting you experience it first hand was best."

I'm hurt that my best friend whom I tell everything to would keep something so huge away from me but incredibly grateful for her showing me in. Better late than never.

"Tina has set up another surprise for you. You're gonna love this one." I'm more nervous now that she has said this. What could be more of a surprise than this?

We set side to side on the couch. Samantha playing with my hair her legs curled under her. It's crazy how relaxed we are here watching everyone else fuck and enjoy their orgasms. I feel bad Samantha hasn't gotten off. I wonder to myself if I should try and pleasure her.

Sir Rethlake choses the moment I'm going to kiss Samantha to speak. "Ladies and gentlemen will you all care to join me for our feast. Tonight we're serving up something very special for you all."

Everyone stops what they are doing and makes their way to the table. Not a single person seems bothered that they are naked. Samantha leads us over, and I notice Chris on the other side of her. The table now full. "I didn't see anyone bring food in." Samantha laughs. "It must be magic." she says in a playful tone. Every kind of fruit you could imagine is set up on the table. On the end, a whole pig with an apple in its mouth. It looks like half of it is already carved. Banquets of exotic looking salads and vegetable dishes across the spread. "There are still no chairs. Am I the only who thinks it's odd that there are no chairs?" I ask no one in particular.

I notice out the corner of my eye Sir Rethlake talking to a slender redhead girl. Instantly jealousy consumes me and I don't understand why I feel this way. For heaven's sake I've never even talked to the man. 'Ok, Sara get it together.' I mentally reprimand myself.

I turn to Samantha who is now engaged in conversation with Chris. I've obviously missed something. She giggles, and brushes herself against him. "Who is that girl talking to Mr Rethlake?" I ask to both of them.

Chris looks behind him "That would be an uninvited guest, Cassandra his ex. The break up was kind of intense and she shows up to every party. Oh, and it's Sir, Rethlake, be sure not to make that mistake in earshot." Chris informs me stern with the warning. I nod solemnly and wonder what is with all the Sir stuff. I know it shows respect but so does Mr.

Sir Rethlake walks over to the table where everyone has gathered. "Sorry about the interruption, let's begin with our feast.

He walks up to me, and my heart begins racing. He grabs me by the waste and kisses me long and hard. "I'm sorry, I've wanted to do that since I saw you walk in". He picks me up by the waste like I'm light as feather to him, sets me in the center of the table, and guides me to lay down in a space on the table just large enough for a person. I'd noticed it earlier assuming it was for plates and cutlery to be placed. I don't fight him although I have no idea what is going to happen. 'Is he going to fuck me here on the table? I hope so.' My thoughts rampant. He places a white Satin pillow under my head. "Your dinner is now served."

12