Sara's Vanilla Soles Ch. 01

Story Info
A nubile young blonde gets an unforgettable pedicure.
6.5k words
4.72
28.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fcker912
fcker912
17 Followers

Sara Miller woke as the sun streamed through the windows of her childhood bedroom. Her calves ached from her run yesterday. She stretched, rolling her dainty ankles left and right. She pulled on some shorts and a tank top. At college, Sara had gotten into the habit of sleeping naked, but things were different now that she was back home for the summer.

Now out from under the pressure of finals, she realized how much she needed some good sex. It had been ages since she had been with a guy, and she was feeling easily excitable. She left little time for a social life between work and school. Now that Sara was back home, her romantic prospects looked bleak.

It wasn't that Sara was unattractive. On the contrary, she was a young goddess with bronzed skin and a toned physique. She had practiced ballet in high school. To this day, she remained lithe and graceful. She was a petite and bubbly blonde who had plenty of fun, but it had been a long time.

Sara undressed in front of the bathroom mirror. She shimmied as she dropped her shorts to the floor. She looked over her body with criticism. Her skin was dappled with freckles, which framed her bright green eyes. Sara noticed a tan line had developed from her bikini top, making a note to work on that over the summer. She squeezed her breasts lightly, noting the way they hanged from her chest. Without a bra, her breasts formed teardrops, slightly angled upward from the bottom.

She had always thought her breasts were one of her best assets, but her mother Shannon had offered to pay for an augmentation. Sara scoffed, retorting that there was nothing wrong with B cups.

Satisfied, her eyes continued downward. A light tuft of blonde hair had formed on her mons pubis.

'Time for a waxing soon' she thought.

Sara's shapely calves tapered down to petite ankles and feet. She stretched and brought a foot up to the counter, balancing on one leg. She picked at the chipping black nail polish on her toes.

'Better schedule a pedicure, too.' Calluses had formed on her heel and the outside of her foot where her shoes rubbed.

Sara normally kept her feet in top shape. She was obsessive about needing to feel beautiful from head to toe at all times. Her mother, Shannon, often stressed the importance of attractive feet, scoffing at how most women neglected their feet. "If your feet are ugly, then so are you," she often stated.

Shannon would never let her hear the end of it if she saw her neglected toes, so Sara thought it would be best to keep them hidden. Still naked, she dashed across the hall to her bedroom to grab a pair of socks. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw someone in the living room. 'Shit,' she thought, 'Brian must have seen me.'

Her younger brother was usually a cool guy, but he could be awkward at times. Every morning, as she got ready for the day, he had positioned himself in the living room with a book. Maybe he had picked up on her habit of being naked in the mornings. 'What a creep. Doesn't he have a girlfriend or something?' This time, Sara made a dash for the bathroom. Her bare breasts jiggled as she scampered down the hall.

Sara hopped into the shower. She felt a rush at the thought of being seen naked, even it was just by her brother. As the warm water beaded on her supple skin, she felt hungry for sex. Even the thought of having a man's weight on her hips aroused her. She found her fingers grazing her pussy lips as she was lost in her fantasy. She moaned a little as she squeezed her left breast, toying with her nipple. She imagined a hot young stud showering her body with kisses. As he worked his way downwards, he worshipped her long legs. As she was scrubbing in between her toes, a wild idea popped into her mind. She grinned as her fantasy became dirtier, thinking about what it would be like to have her toes sucked.

Sara was a foot virgin, but she had recently heard of foot fetishes and was becoming "foot curious". As she washed herself, she thought about all the different ways that women adorned their feet. The culture of women who always needed a sexy new pair of shoes. How women worshipped high heels. Things like nail polish and silk stockings. Peep toe pumps, of course. Painting toenails and pedicures. Pinup models with their tiny feet pointed in the air.

She began to realize the allure of a woman's foot. The curve of the arch, the adorable little painted toes all in a row. She loved the way her feet looked in heels or ballet flats. And feet were something that were often private and hidden, but also OK to be shown at times. Sure, it was inappropriate to bare one's feet at the office, but it was perfectly fine to walk around the house or the pool with one's bare feet in plain view.

She thought about how feet were typically considered repulsive. And a lot of feet were. No matter how aesthetically pleasing a foot looked, all feet got smelly. And the fact that some men obviously got turned on by feet, despite the fact that feet smelled. That created a weird balance of repulsion and arousal in Sara's mind.

The water was starting to lose its heat as she continued on absently with her shower thoughts.

Sara had always associated her own feet with sensuality. Her feet were usually soft and sensitive to the touch. She loved to walk barefoot just to feel the grass tickle her toes. Shannon had offered and sometimes demanded that she stick to a regimen of pedicures, at least twice a month.

Sara was eating breakfast in the kitchen when Shannon entered. "Sara, you're a total mess. You've got bags under your eyes—have you been sleeping enough?"

Sara rolled her eyes. "Finals week is always tough Mom, you know that.

"Well that doesn't mean you should let yourself go. Tsk. Look at those poor toes of yours! I don't know how you let yourself live like that."

Sara instinctively tucked her feet under her body. She had forgotten to put on the socks! "Like I said, I've been under a lot of pressure lately with school, and I haven't had time to think about things like sleep, much less pedicures."

"Well why don't you see if they can squeeze you into the spa this afternoon. My treat." Shannon was always happy to pay for beauty treatment. Shannon was a gorgeous woman, always well-groomed and in luxurious clothes. She spent an inordinate amount of money on fashion and beauty treatment, and the results reflected her hard work.

"I thought I would do some sunbathing today, but I could really use a pedi. My calves are killing me today," Sara replied.

"What's killing me are those toenails of yours. Just look at that polish." She took hold of Sara's foot. "How do you live with these calluses? Tell you what. Go to the salon this afternoon. Thursdays are usually slow. Ask for Julian and make sure to ask for the special treatment."

Sara tried to look her best, but her mother was militant about beauty treatment. Sometimes it got to be out of control. Sara's self-esteem was low because of the need to always look stunningly perfect.

"Are you listening to me? The special treatment sweetie. It does wonders for your skin. And nobody does it quite like Julian."

"Julian. Special treatment. You're gonna be late, Mom.'"

"Keep an eye on the twins. See you tonight. Enjoy the spa, sweetie."

The twins didn't need supervision. They would be off to college in a few months anyway. Brian was probably at some soccer camp to keep him busy. He was always running around somewhere. On the other hand, Kelsie was a bit of a recluse. She was always reading or working on her art, and was often locked in her room for hours. With the twins busy, Sara got an idea.

Sara slipped into a string bikini and lay by the pool. The heat radiated off of the concrete. She dipped her toes in the water, shocked by the cool temperature. As she settled into her lawn chair, rubbed her tanned feet together. She thought of her foot fantasy earlier, thinking about what kind of trouble her cute feet could get into.

She lay on her stomach, a bronze goddess clad in naught but a cleverly placed washcloth. It was the only way to get rid of those pesky tan lines. Sweat beaded on her back. She breathed a relaxing sigh. The sun blanketed her in its warmth, causing her flawless skin to glisten in the bright light.

After twenty minutes, Sara rolled onto her back, exposing her young breasts. The hedges were high to block the neighbors' view, so she should be fine. Sunbathing topless was always a little exciting. Sara smiled, recalling the countless times she had taken advantage of her parent's private backyard.

"Just like always, I have the backyard to myself." She toyed with her perky breasts, giving them a light squeeze. "Mmmmm that's nice." Sara's hands wandered downwards, stroking her soft thigh.

Sara was a private person, but her need for pleasure outweighed her concern for privacy. She rubbed a toe along her opposite calf, enjoying the smoothness of her skin. She removed the washcloth, exposing her cunt to the open air.

She toyed with her downy pubic hair. With two fingers, she spread her labia open, lightly caressing them. "Mmmm..." she moaned. She was dripping wet, unused to stimulation. She inserted two fingers into her vagina, cooing with pleasure. She rubber her pretty feet together, fantasizing again about foot worship. Sara toyed with her clitoris, as her ecstasy pounded in waves. She came with a finality that she hadn't experienced in a long time. She lay in euphoria, rubbing her feet on her calves, rolling a nipple between her fingers. Sated, she fell asleep under the blanket of the hot sun.

Sara awoke and glanced at the time on her phone. "Shit." She grabbed her things and held her towel to her chest, suddenly standing and turning towards the house. As she glanced up, she saw movement at one of the curtains. 'What the hell? Is Brian spying on me? That little pervert. I guess I gave him a good show. But he's not home.' She frowned.

Sara dropped her things off showered again. Tanning always left her feeling sweaty and gross, and she wanted to be fresh for her pedicure.

The spa was a retreat for Sara, a familiar place she had turned to countless times over the years. It was a high end establishment, the kind of place that catered to the rich. Sara was embraced by the familiar floral aroma as she stepped in the door.

The man behind the counter glanced up. His dark skin was complemented by his deep brown eyes. He wore a tight polo with and fitted chinos. His muscles were not huge, but they were well-defined.

He smiled. "What can I do for you today?"

"I need a pedicure. Oh, and I'm supposed to ask for the special treatment. You must be Julian." She smiled as she saw his name on his polo.

"Have you been here before?"

"Many times," she said, smiling. Shannon had sent her there countless times over the years. "Shannon Miller sent me."

He nodded in understanding. "I see. Right this way." He led her to the back of the salon. It was deserted today. He led her past the usual pedicure chairs, all the way to the back of the salon. Behind a large opaque screen was a semi-private massage space, complete with a pedicure chair and massage table.

"Get undressed and put this on." He handed her a satin purple robe. "Most of our patrons prefer to remove all of their clothing. It's more comfortable that way, and it helps with—logistics. I'll be back in a moment."

As Julian turned, Sara found herself checking him out. He was athletic and well built. His slight accent and dark brown skin gave him an exotic flair. Sara undressed. She pulled off her top and jeans, then hesitated. After a few moments of deliberation she gave in, unhooking her bra and dropping her panties to the floor. She felt a cool rush of air on her crotch, giving her goosebumps. She neatly folded her clothes and placed them on the table.

She slipped into the robe, marveling at the luxurious purple satin. The smooth fabric felt wonderful on her skin. The robe was cut short, coming only down to her mid-thigh, and she was grateful that it did not make her look frumpy. She sat in the chair and waited for Julian.

He entered without knocking. He was a quiet man, and he had a mysterious way about him. He set his supplies on the table. "For you," he said as he handed her a glass of champagne. She sipped it as he started in on her feet. 'This must be the special treatment,' she thought, 'a semi-private room and a glass of bubbly. Well worth it.'

After letting her feet soak, Julian worked on her calluses. He was methodical and thorough, feeling each spot to make sure the calluses were worked out. He took care of her cuticles and started on her massage. The massage was almost rough as his strong hands worked on her achy calves.

"Mmmm...I really needed this massage. Thank you so much."

He flashed a smile. "The pleasure is all mine."

As Julian grabbed her feet, Sara gasped quietly. Her feet were sensitive to the slightest touch. His smooth hands glided over her oiled skin. His touch was sensual as he gave her feet the ultimate pleasure. He worked his way up her calves, grazing the soft spot behind her knees. Sara wriggled her toes in pleasure, flexing her smooth feet.

Julian could not believe what he was working with today. He was attracted to Sara immediately. She was a petite, bubbly blonde and was definitely his type. When he inspected her feet for the first time, he was amazed. She had curving arches, petite ankles, and adorable little toes, which descended in length evenly. And her feet weren't bony like many of his clients. Instead they had a soft plumpness, without being chubby.

From the moment he saw Sara, he longed to touch her feet. He had always admired the aesthetic properties of a woman's foot. He too was interested in all the ways women adorned their feet. He thought that if women spend so much time and money on their feet, then why wouldn't they want someone to show some appreciation? He also felt that caressing a woman's foot was a show of intimacy. He felt that foot worship was the ultimate form of flattery. If a woman's feet were worthy of worship, then how much more was the rest of her body! And Sara's feet were pretty, but Julian knew he could make them look gorgeous.

In anticipation, he waited outside the room, hoping that Sara would take the bait and get naked under her robe. He hoped to catch a glimpse of the rest of her tight body. He had almost choked when she had mentioned the special treatment. It would almost be a crime to charge her.

Julian entered the room to find Sara relaxing. He filled the foot tub with a hot water soak, accidentally brushing her foot with his thumb. He shuddered. Sara had paid no attention, however, since she was expecting his touch.

It was standard practice to leave clients alone to soak, but he stayed close to Sara. He massaged her calves during the soak. He found her skin to be smooth and supple. 'She must wax, there's not the slightest hint of stubble.' He worked her aching muscles, releasing the tension from her run. He applied some lavender massage oil. The oil enhanced the bronze of her skin, making it glow in the soft light.

He worked his strong hands upwards, massaging soft spot behind the knee, in the crook of her leg. He had read that this area was an erogenous zone. As he touched her there, he felt her shudder and moan lightly. Hearing no objections, he continued to caress her in the intimate spot.

He slowly worked his way up her legs, getting higher up on her thighs. Julian loved legs nearly as much as feet, and Sara's were delightful. Her silky robe had ridden up, exposing plenty of skin. He was lost caressing her inner thighs, before snapping out of it and realizing that he was pushing the boundary of appropriate behavior. Sara encouraged him, though, by commenting on how good of a job he was doing.

He took her right foot out of the soak, patting it dry lovingly. He placed it in his lap, admiring the soft skin. His cock bulged in his chinos, but Sara kept her eyes closed, blissfully unaware of the effect she was having on Julian.

He got all of the unappealing tasks out of the way, hoping to get some relief from his erection. But as her pedicure continued, her foot became even softer and sexier. He faithfully scrubbed off her calluses with a pumice stone. Now he had a perfectly soft foot in his hand. He shaped her cuticles and shaped her toenails. He removed her old polish. Now her feet were fully naked. He admired the look of naked toenails because there was no chance to hide flaws.

He gazed at her flawless feet, and he couldn't help himself. He planted a quick kiss on each of her big toes, so quick that she paid no attention. He grinned at the pleasure of putting his lips to her feet. But he wasn't quite satisfied yet.

The tension built in Julian's mind and in his pants. Sara was fully relaxed, enjoying the thorough pampering she was receiving, unaware of how much Julian needed this today. Stalling to make the pedicure last longer, he began a methodical foot massage. He worked her aching muscles, rotating and tugging on each of her delightful toes. He worked the ball of her foot with his strong hands.

"Mmmm...that's so good," she purred.

He took that as encouragement to really pleasure her feet. He methodically worked her muscles, spending plenty of time on each spot. There was no rushing, not with Sara and her pretty feet. Julian was a true foot fetishist. While he would happily fuck Sara, his real satisfaction came from worshiping her feet.

He looked up and saw that Sara's hand on her crotch, unmoving on top of her satin robe. He could tell that she was enjoying this as much as he was. 'Does she have a foot fetish, too?' He grinned, excited at the possibilities. He began to work his game and how he would seduce her.

He finished her right foot and took the left. He loved how everything was the same on this foot, but the mirror image. Still just as adorable, but it felt new and different. He spent plenty of time giving her left foot the same loving as her right. He rubbed plenty of oil into her skin, gliding his strong hands over her perfectly smooth feet.

"One moment, my dear." He stepped outside for a moment. Sara looked down at her feet, admiring Julian's talent. Little did she know that he was stroking his cock in the other room, totally aroused by her feet. She noticed how attractive her toes looked without polish. The natural look was not Sara's go-to, but it suited her feet nicely. She rubbed her soft, oiled feet together in total admiration of Julian's careful attention.

In the other room, Julian pulled his bulging cock out of his pants. He took it in his hand and squeezed it, thinking of Sara and what he would like to do to her. He stroked it lightly before stopping himself. 'No,' he thought, 'I need to save that for later.' He gingerly tucked his cock back into his pants, positioning it carefully to minimize the bulge.

Julian selected the perfect nail polish and began painting her toes. 'Hey, I never told him what color I wanted.'

"I usually just go with black," she hesitated. Julian smiled, and said nothing. She studied her toes, watching how they looked in the light. She returned his smile. "But actually I really do like this color."

"Yes, the light color of the lavender perfectly complements your bronze, tanned skin. Don't your feet look gorgeous?"

Sara blushed. "Wow, I think you're right."

Julian finished up and sat in silence for a couple of minutes. He admired his handiwork, but the gods had really blessed Sara with beautiful feet. Sara watched him as he stared at her feet. She thought she saw a deep desire in his eyes, the way a starving dog looks at a raw steak. He looked up and met her gaze. He slowly brought her foot closer to his face, as if testing the waters. He did his best to hide the sexual tension that he felt. But he had to taste these gorgeous toes.

fcker912
fcker912
17 Followers
12