Sarawak Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Mei Ling captured beautifully on camera.
8.6k words
4.19
26.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04 – Mei Ling and Alex

"Alex here, Mei Ling! How are you this morning?" His voice was bright and cheerful.

"Oh, Alex, hello. I'm fine, just fine," she giggled, "I was just thinking of you!"

"Something good, I hope!"

"Yes, of course, something very good." Mei Ling smiled into the mirror across the room, happy with her secret little joke.

"What were you thinking about me?" he insisted.

"Oh, nothing really, can't a girl have her secret thoughts?"

"OK, OK, I refuse to beg. I'll just be glad you said it was something good. And, speaking of something good, I have an idea!" Alex's confident line of flirtation was always at the ready, she thought ruefully.

"Oh, yes?"

"Yes. I thought it would be nice to have lunch together this afternoon. Since you are coming to dinner with Mark and me and the goddam Yank, we could make the day wonderful by starting early and having a nice chat about old times again … …? Now don't say no, I loved seeing you the other day, and we see each other so seldom. It's a shame, really."

"Hmmmm, a chat? Just a chat?" she teased, a broad secret smile stealing across her face.

"Sure, just a chat. We can do whatever you want," his voice tinged with a stifled laugh. Mei Ling knew that his face would bear a self-satisfied grin, just like her own.

"I'm not sure, Alex. Shall I see what Mark says?"

"If you must. I thought it might be .. .. our secret, though. But, whatever you think"

"Just a minute, I'll see what he says." Mei Ling went downstairs and found Mark finishing his morning coffee and a baguette freshly dipped in his soft-boiled egg. The financial page lay sprawled across the table next to him.

"Guess who invited me to lunch?"

Mark looked up, thought a moment, then said, "Let me guess, does it start with an ‘A'?" he asked, a half smile crossing his face.

Mei Ling smiled and nodded. "What do you think? Do you mind?"

"No, I don't mind. If you like. Then we'll meet you later for dinner? I think you should go and have a good time. Lunch with old friends is .. .. good .. .. good fun. I want you to have a good time."

"OK, I'll tell him ‘yes' then. Thank you, darling." She hugged him close to her firm high breasts, still unfettered by a bra. Mark nuzzled them gratefully and slipped his hand lovingly under the gown barely covering her delectable curves. His hand squeezed the firm thigh.

"You can tell me all about it, .. .. later," he said quietly as if sharing a secret.

"Okay," she replied. Mei Ling went back upstairs and accepted the invitation to lunch. She was still smiling from Alex's conversation as she stepped into the shower.

Mark dialed Ryan's hotel to let him know that their first appointment had been delayed and agreed to pick him up at 10AM instead of 9. He took the steps two at a time and entered the bedroom just as Mei Ling was craning her arms to fasten a lace bra. She looked into the mirror and watched his eyes sweep over the lacy Victoria's Secret bra and panties.

Mark looked at her in the mirror and slipped his hands under her breasts.

"Wow, this is beautiful, I've never seen it. When did you buy it." His hands fondled her breasts and felt the seductive light covering of the bra. The bra had a light golden look and he could see her nipples, dark and lovely, hinted through the see-through lace. There was a lump in his throat as he spoke. His voice was husky with love and aroused sexual desire.

"Last time we were in Singapore, .. ..for a special occasion .. .. .. sometime. Like it?" she said.

"Mmmm, yes! You look beautiful." He slipped one hand down over the neat, slight bulge of tummy he thought was so sexy and then traced the soft tuft of hair at the apex of her thighs. Mei Ling leaned forward toward the mirror, looking at the effect of the light push up bra effect on her breasts.

"I have an extra hour to spare, .. .. .. ," he began, his hands loving her body as she leaned back against him, preening for him like a large Siamese cat. "Could we .. .. ..?" he suggested.

"NO! You fiend! I just showered! There is not enough time! I think you like my purchase!" she teased.

"Oh, …. Only a few minutes, .. .." he wheedled.

"Absolutely not! You can just think of it all day. Think of me like this while you are showing Ryan around. Then you will be all ready for me tonight!" she teased more and watched as his hands lifted her breasts in the sexy bra. Mei Ling reached for a tiny bottle of Joy perfume, turned it upside down and back and then dabbed the glass stopper between her breasts which Mark's hands and the bra pushed into two perfect globes. She opened her thighs and dabbed again, close to her pussy. She watched Mark's image in the mirror, happy that his eyes followed every move. She felt his hard cock against her back and nudged it with the ridge of her backbone.

The scent of the perfume was strong and heightened the freshly scrubbed smell of her body. Mark closed his eyes a moment and continued squeezing the lovely softness encased in the perfect lace of the bra.

"Is all this for Alex?" he asked, pretending to be quite casual.

She looked into his eyes, knowing how the thought of her with Alex excited him. She didn't understand it, but over the years she had become comfortable with it. And, of course, Alex had been a boyfriend in those young and foolish years. Always handsome and charming; it was a warm pleasure to be able to flirt with him despite being happily married to Mark.

"I haven't seen him for years, Mark. I want to be .. .. my best. He remembers me from when we were twenty, you know! Just like you do. I have to work a little bit after all these years, don't you think? To keep the image? Don't you think it is worth it?" she laughed a little tensely. Mei Ling leaned forward to apply subdued desert rose lipstick, and Mark loved watching as the satin-smooth, rich lipstick highlighted the sensuous full

lips of his darling wife. It was a turn-on and Mark mused over how it would be to bite it off as they kissed passionately tonight. His lips moved in sync with his thoughts; his mouth watered slightly in anticipation.

"Yes, I think so." She could feel him shiver with the excitement of her body and the thought of her flirting with their friend. Mark's cock tensed with lust, and he stood and moved away from her.

"What are you going to wear?"

She stood up and stepped into white heels with almost nonexistent straps. They made her legs incredibly lovely. Mei Ling's legs looked curvaceous and perfectly formed under any circumstances, but when she stepped into heels they were enhanced and perfected. She looked in the mirror and then watched as Mark's eyes explored the length of her legs. Mei Ling turned to examine the flawless expanse of her leg from polished toenails to the burnished roundness of her bottom snugged by the lace panties.

"How about this?" She brought out a floral patterned pareo. The batik pattern was from Java and the flowers vivid in multiple shades of blue and white. The sharply outlined pattern, crisp white against deep shades of blue was stunning in itself. Wrapped around Mei Ling's leggy shape, it was dramatic and wonderfully revealing. Skillfully, she made the straight piece of cloth conform to the swell of her hips, tuck in to her waist and then cup her breasts. Mei Ling shrugged out of the bra and then refastened the Pareo over one shoulder and under the other arm. The lush curve of the underside of her breasts was emphasized by the garment.

"What do you think?" She pirouetted before his admiring eyes and smiled broadly, her pearl-like teeth gleaming against the copper tone of her complexion.

Mark swallowed hard and muttered: "Amazing! Beautiful. You will drive Alex crazy."

"And you, darling?" Mei Ling rubbed along his hard cock that tented his pants.

"Yes, me too!" he laughed, "me too!" Mark moaned in mock agony.

"And then, I can change for the evening into this." Mei Ling held a see-through blouse. "I'll retie the Pareo as a sarong and wear the bra under this blouse. Will that be OK?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh, my god, you will have all three of us going mad!" Mark lay back on the bed and stared at the long, lithe leg thrust through the front opening of the Pareo.

Mei Ling slipped the blouse and the bra into a small bag and took one last satisfied look in the mirror.

"I hope you'll be thinking of me the whole time ‘till we meet tonight! "While you are thinking about me, .. .. .. do you want me to be naughty or not?" she asked quietly.

Mark thought of the thrill he felt thinking of Alex flirting with his old girl friend, his ‘kum cheng.'

"I think you should be as naughty as you like, Mei Ling. Then we can enjoy it later. Remember everything!"

"Don't take my lipstick!" she said as she offered her cheek for a good-bye kiss. "I love you!"

Mark couldn't resist sliding his hand over her breast one last time as his lips brushed her soft cheek.

"I love you, too. Have a good day. Call on the cell phone to let me know where you are and where we will meet for dinner."

Ryan:

Ryan sat waiting for Alex to appear. He sipped the coffee and eyed the breakfast menu and once again thought about the cavalier attitude that Alex had shown so far. He looked at his watch for the third time and waved the waiter away once more.

"Sorry. Had an urgent phone call. Have you ordered?" Alex's smile didn't earn him any points with the American.

"Yeah, we're ready now!" he said to the waiter hovering nearby. He didn't comment on the tardy breakfast partner, but launched into his plan for the day.

Charly briskly summed up his agenda for the day.

"Mark called and rescheduled to 10 o'clock which gives me a little more time for details this morning. So, that works out OK. I took your suggestion about setting up the Display module out at the Damai Beach Inn. Thanks for arranging for the chalet; it sounds like a perfect place to entertain the potential suppliers. The two technicians have set up the rooms so we can demonstrate the equipment we will be making here."

"What exactly is it you will be making?" Alex's eyes scanned across the room as he asked the question in a distracted voice.

"It's high tech video surveillance equipment. High definition stuff, and used especially in technical applications like Nuclear plants where you need flexibility and reliability as well as high quality imaging. They set it up so I can demonstrate it easily from the main room. The cameras are scattered around the rest of the chalet. Everything is done without wiring so it is pretty easy. You'll be impressed."

"Won't be hard to impress me. I'm not a technical guy! If it has more than one button, I'm no good. More of a promoter than an engineer," he laughed.

"Oh well, the guys we will be impressing are nerds! Anyway it sounds like a great spot. The technicians said the view of the ocean is spectacular! I'd move out there if it weren't 45 minutes out of town."

"Might be worth it though." Alex said, sipping the special "healthy" mix of freshly squeezed juices from a tall crystal glass.

Charly tried to ignore the affectations of the sleekly greasy host. "I will want to end up with enough time to take a look at it before the end of the day. Is there any way we can have dinner out there tonight? Or is it inconvenient?"

"Actually, that would be perfect. It's a wonderful place and the restaurant is excellent. I'll set it up. I'm meeting Mei Ling for lunch, so I'll just bring her along and meet you and Mark there."

"Let me give you the extra key to the suite in case you are there early." Ryan handed over one of the keys.

They parted and Ryan made his way outside to meet Mark, who was standing at the front desk just about to have Ryan paged.

"You must be Mr. Ryan," He said with an easy smile.

"Right. Just call me Ryan. Drop the ‘Mr.'" His breakfast with Alex had made him slightly testy.

"OK, Ryan it is. Shall we go?" Mark whipped off his sunglasses and smiled cheerfully. Charly calmed down and prepared to like Mark.

The big Mercedes silently moved out of the drive and onto the street.

"Here's some spec sheets of the places we will see today," he began, craning his neck and punching the accelerator. Mark kept up a steady travelogue as they drove past a steady line of palatial houses of rich politicians and business tycoons.

"What is that?" Ryan asked, pointing to an extremely ornate Arabian looking building.

"Oh, that's the Chief Minister's Palace. A bit garish, yes?" Mark grinned at Ryan.

"Jeeze! They live pretty well."

"The first industrial park is just there across the river, Ryan. It's called Sejinkat. We'll look here first because it is nearby, and then I want to end up out in Tabuan Jaya Township to see Stutong Industrial, where most of the American chip factories are. Seems like that would be a likely place are for your kind of business."

They inspected several large empty buildings, each freshly painted with gleaming floors and ceilings.

"We should stop here and visit one of my clients." Mark suggested, wheeling up the drive in front of a large building at the back of an industrial estates. "It will give you a better idea of an operating plant than the empty sites.

They were escorted through an assembly plant. Mark grinned and waved hello to several workers, obviously a familiar visitor to them.

By lunchtime, they had become friends and could talk freely about what they thought.

"Alex set me up at the Damai Hilltop Chalet, I think it's called, for our display operation. We want to invite a lot of people out their for demonstrations."

"Yes, I know the place. Mei Ling and I spent a romantic Valentines day there once. It's a great place." He grinned across at Ryan.

Ryan thought that over. Was it just a coincidence? Or is there something going on between Alex and Mei Ling. He couldn't stand it any longer.

"Alex and Mei Ling seem to get along well."

Mark didn't answer, but a small smile crossed his face.

"You noticed?" he said.

"Well, it was pretty obvious they were old friends. I guess you folks have known one another for years, eh?"

"Not exactly." Mark replied.

At that moment the car phone rang and Mark took the call. Mei Ling's voice came over the speaker on the Mercedes.

"Hi sweetheart." She said. "Guess where we are having lunch?"

"Where? Someplace nice?"

"We are at Buntal! The Kurau was great and I just got my favorite -- crab in black pepper sauce. You should be here!"

"Yes, sounds like it. Where are we eating dinner? Ryan wants to go out to the Hilltop Inn."

"Oh, good, I'd love that. Alex says OK with him, too. We've been flirting. He hasn't changed a bit!"

"No, I'll bet not. Having fun?"Mark's face gave no hint of his feelings about this. The dark glasses cloaked his eyes.

"Yes. We'll see you at dinner, then. OK?"he said, speaking a little loudly as people do on speakerphones.

"OK, honey. Can't wait!" came the throaty reply.

He didn't hang up right away. Ryan realized that Mei Ling had not hung up either. She must have set the phone down between them and we could hear their conversation continue. We listened in for a minute or so until we heard Alex's voice clearly:

"Mei Ling, we have some extra time. What about going someplace for a little privacy, I haven't been alone with you in so long .. .. ..(click)." The phone was suddenly no longer there and Mark hit the off button. A smile crossed his face, but he continued staring straight down the road.

"Did you say you have been friends for .. ..," Ryan began.

"Not exactly. Mei Ling and Alex dated when they were youngsters. I did not meet him until just after Mei Ling and I were engaged to be married. He was too much of a playboy for Mei Ling's taste." Mark looked over at Ryan to gauge his expression.

"I'm sorry, but Alex strikes me as a guy I wouldn't trust." Ryan laughed, waiting for Mark to continue.

"Does your wife have a lover she remembers fondly from her youth?

Ryan didn't answer immediately. "As a matter of fact, she does! A favorite. She almost married him, too."

"Ever talk about him?"

"Ryan laughed. Yes, I've heard a lot about him. So much that I even started asking questions once."

And?" Mark persisted.

Ryan frowned a little. "Well, I mean, I asked about things they had done together as lovers. It made me jealous, but I couldn't resist."

"Me too." Mark said.

"Oh, I see. .. .. .. And?" It was Ryan's turn to ask the smart-ass question.

"Well, at a certain point in time, a couple years ago, I turned the corner. I admitted that I found the questioning and the answers erotically stimulating. I came to the conclusion that Mei Ling enjoys flirting with him when they meet and also that she would never leave me for him. He is still what we call a ‘playboy' in her eyes. But also just as charming as he ever was. So, I slowly let her know that it was OK with me that she found him attractive. I still ask the questions. We find it very exciting sexually. You have to spice up the marriage after 10 years I think!"

Ryan was silent for a time.

"Mei Ling has two weaknesses, one for Alex and the other for older guys." Mark said, and slowly gave a sidelong glance toward Ryan. "How old are you, Mr. Ryan?" He grinned, and then said:

"Here we are at Shutang, Ryan." He wheeled the Mercedes into the shade of a large beige industrial building with stone facing and a large company logo.

Mei Ling:

The owner of Lim Hock Ann restaurant is known by his Chinese nickname Chuohao. He approached the table and greeted Mei Ling with a big smile of welcome.

"Ah, Mei Ling, how wonderful to see you again! Why don't we see you more! Are you mad at me?" His eyes twinkled until he noticed that it was not Mark sitting across from Mei Ling, but a stranger.

"Chuohao, this is Alex. He's from Brunei, here to buy seaside property! Is yours for sale?" she giggled and let him hold her hand as he examined Alex carefully and then granted him a tiny smile.

"Alex. Welcome. No, not for sale today." He laughed and turned back to Mei Ling. "You are lovely; like always!" Slowly, he let her hand drop. "And Mark? Where is he today? I thought he was the big time promoter and land baron in the family!"

"He is with another client and will join us later."

"I'm dying for your spicy wild fern salad! And we will share the deep fried Karau, .. and your wonderful Crab in Black Pepper Sauce! Mark says it makes me passionate!"

"Yes, .. .. sure will!" Chuohao grinned.

Chuohao went away with a smile and a small bow, and Mei Ling smiled at Alex.

"You're going to like this. All healthy food, just like you like!"

"If all I had was you, think how healthy it would be!" he said, squeezing her hand under cover of the tablecloth.

The waiters began bringing the food and Alex continued his siege on Mei Ling.

"You know, we see each other so seldom. It is a shame to waste the afternoon. I know a place we can be alone and rest before we meet Alex for dinner."

Mei Ling reached across the table, a morsel of crab dripping with sauce on her fork and her hand underneath to catch any drips. She held it for his mouth and they looked into each other's eyes as she inserted it between his open lips. Alex closed his mouth around it and waited as she slowly withdrew the fork.

"This is the way I want to suck on Mei Ling." His lips moved the crab around and around, and then sucked it hard to the back of his mouth while his eyes crinkled with a smile.

Mei Ling smiled and pursed her lips, mimicking his action. Mei Ling found him a tempting flirt, and they continued a mating dance throughout lunch, being discreet because of the watchful eye of Chuohao. It was 2 o'clock when they left Buntal and Mei Ling headed the Mercedes toward The Hilltop Inn.

"Ryan gave me the key to his suite. Shall we check it out to make sure it is suitable?" he suggested.