Sarkon's Spoils: Captured Family

Story Info
Umika tries to help her fellow slaves. A family is captured.
12.1k words
4.47
75.4k
63
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umika's eyes slowly opened. She was aware of water trickling somewhere...probably some underground river that ran down through the hills. She smelled the pungent after-scent of sexual intercourse and wakened to see Sarkon's supine form quietly laid back on the Altar of Sheol. The warlord's First Wife, Malanya, lay beside him, her naked body molded tightly against Sarkon's side. To her surprise, Umika found that she had cuddled up against Sarkon's other side. Her breasts rubbed against the warmth of his chest, and she could feel the steady drumbeat of his heart.

For all she knew they been lying like this for hours. She slowly tried to sit up, the soreness between her legs palpable.

'Oh god. That bastard truly fucked me.' She couldn't remember everything clearly now, but a sudden melancholy gripped her. She thought of her sisters. Ishinai, her younger sister and Culiko, her older sister. Once they had all three been princesses. Now, even though Umika had found a way to be treasured and cared for by one of the most powerful men who walked the earth, her sisters faced dishonor...or worse.

'What will Father do with Ishinai?' she thought ruefully. Impregnated and dishonored, she would be damaged goods to him. Unusable except maybe as a minor enticement for some lower class merchant whose family connections might bring Father some benefit. He would trade Ishinai's body for access to new, lucrative trade deals to fill the imperial coffers. That was most likely.

And Culiko? Her fate seemed muddier. She was too loyal to their bastard of a Father. Yet if she did get bargained back, Father would see her as sullied goods too. But with her headstrong spirit, she might very well dissuade the few minor suitors who might be willing to take her hand in marriage. Father would probably end up sending her to a monastery to live out her life in abject solitude. Compared to that, Umika mused, being a sex slave fucking and sucking men's cocks seemed like heaven.

Her reverie abruptly dissipated as Malanya stirred. Umika gaped at Malanya's gorgeous tits and her pouting cunt lips, sticky with dried cum.

Malanya gave Umika a strange look. Where the Wujanian princess expected to see hostility, she saw...could it be sympathy?

"What are you staring at, cunt? By the way, you are to call me Greater Mistress or First Wife the first time you address me."

"Y-yes Greater Mistress," Umika sighed, turning her eyes downward. "Forgive this slave's foolish audacity in letting her eyes dwell on your gorgeous figure."

Malanya laughed. "You think so, truly? You think I am gorgeous?"

Umika smiled hesitantly. "Is that so odd to say?"

"Yes, actually, now that you ask." Malanya gave a sardonic smile. "There are many rivals for my husband's attentions. Many power-obsessed or sex-addicted sluts bad mouth me at every turn as long as they can get away with it. My husband has 108 lowly sex slaves, 49 sex slave mistresses and 11 wives. Few of Sarkon's mistresses are on good speaking terms with me."

"Forgive me for saying, Greater Mistress, but why are you even confiding this to the likes of me? Earlier you told me that you would not forgive me for what I had done, seducing your husband into initiating me as one of his sex slave mistresses."

Malanya gave Umika a curious look. "You really are too honest for your own good sometimes, aren't you Umika? I think you're clever when you need to be around men, but with women you seem to lack the same guile." Then she laughed, a self-deprecating music as she gestured toward Umika. "You'll have to forgive the harshness of my words earlier. When I'm feeling horny I sometimes say brutal things that I don't mean. Watching you sitting with your cunt hugging my husband's cock was more than bit maddening. I couldn't just let that stand without some punishment."

Feeling the tenderness in her tits and cunt made Umika blush, but soon her blush was forgotten in the wake of Malanya's forward questioning.

"I saw a pang of sadness in your eyes, Umika. Tell me what you were thinking."

"I am thinking that though I am content to be your husband's sex slave and Mistress, my sisters seem destined for other paths. I may not agree with my sisters or share their loyalties, but they are my sisters. I love them and wish not to be parted from them."

"Hmm. I can understand that," Malanya replied. "What if I told you I might at least convince Sarkon to keep one of them?"

A seed of hope sprouted in Umika's breast. "You would do this for me? But you hardly know me."

Malanya gave a sultry giggle, her hand reaching out to lightly caress Umika's tit. "I have tasted your juices lingering on my husband's cock. I can also size up a man or woman's character with a glance. I have no fears, dear girl. I know you well enough."

Umika sighed, trying to make that impossible decision. Whom to suggest, Ishinai or Culiko? Ishinai would be more malleable and willing. But Umika felt closer to Culiko. They were closer in age, and as children had gone off on many adventures together through their Father's sprawling estates.

"Ishinai?" Malanya asked. "I think she would be willing enough. Sarkon could send Culiko with your Ambassador and keep Ishinai as one of his harem fuck-slaves. She would be safe and looked after. He doesn't need Culiko as a bargaining coin anyway. That was just a bonus. In simply possessing you and Ishinai, he will pave the pathway for all he seeks."

"What does he seek, if I may ask?" Umika found herself saying before she could stop herself. "Did he simply slaughter our soldiers so that he could proclaim that he had captured three princesses and boast of his deeds? Father will be furious. He will come at him hard, like a hammer."

Malanya nodded. "True, Umika, but this is what my husband desires. I do not know how sheltered a life you lived back in your homeland, but I think you know that your father was using your marriages to form a political alliance with my husband's enemies in Zubia. He would not stand for it. He WILL not. By preventing those marriages from ever taking place, he has isolated your father and forced his hand. With the borders between Zubia and Easteros crawling with my husband's Dark Horde, no messenger will get through to tell the Zubian King what has befallen the three of you."

Umika made a sudden gasp of recognition. "Ahh...so King Faizhul of Zubia will not know whether my father chose to renege on our deal...or whether my sisters and I were legitimately waylaid!"

"Exactly," Malanya replied. "While the Zubians are frozen with a lack of information, your father will be forced to act in order to avenge his daughters. Not doing so would make him look weak to his own people, even if he cared nothing for the three of you. He will come. Your father will come, and when he does Sarkon will be waiting for him."

The naked princess sighed. She felt a little sorry for her father. For once her father, the all-knowing Emperor worshipped by all her people, would find himself in the net of a spider larger than himself. She would try not to revel in his downfall, but she wouldn't dwell on it either. As Umika glanced back at Sarkon she saw his eyes snap open.

During or before their sleep Malanya must have undone her husband's bonds. He stretched his arms, cracking joints and flexing muscles. "How are my two cute cunts doing? Have we slept the morning away?" he asked with a grim smile.

"I fear we have, Master," Malanya replied.

"Then there is no time to waste. I must go. The sealing of the Zubian border must be finalized. I've sent my best horsemen to choke off every pass and trail, but there are always more details to be checked and re-checked." The warlord sighed as he rose. He pointed at Umika. "You will accompany First Wife later this evening if she wishes it. Until then you are to submit to Vulnar and do whatever he says. Understand?"

"Yes, Master," Umika replied.

"As for you, my love, I will see you soon. Get ready to ride." He kissed the brunette hottie gently, but his arms encircled her with need, crushing her breasts as a soft moan lilted between her lips. His regrown cock pressed against her belly above the shaved muff above her pussy. He sighed with inevitability. "You make my dick hard, damn you."

The gorgeous brunette grinned impishly, grasping her husband's cock. "Foolish male. That's one of my most important jobs." After they kissed once more, Sarkon pulled away with a groan before striding quickly into the darkness.

*****

Five hours later...

Umika watched, her lips trembling. It was difficult to see this all unfold. The four girls who had been the sexual virgin gifts for King Faizhul had been spared any discomforts during the previous night. Sarkon's men had been too busy in the aftermath of yesterday's battle. But now, at near noon-time on the day after, the men had broken their mid-day fast and gulped down enough fermented alcohol to unleash their savage natures.

Umika watched poor Sequne and Caysia as the clothes were ripped from their bodies. Sequne had the face of an angel, her body lithe and supple with short black hair. Caysia was taller, her nose not quite sculpted to the same perfection, but her tits, hairless belly, and thighs were equally salivating to the male eye, and her hair hung in long glossy strands down her back.

"Princess, help us!" Sequne cried. Two barbaric men had stripped themselves naked and dragged her into a tent just outside the extensive network of caves. The first man had spread Sequne's arms wide, holding her down. The second man spread her thighs, his tongue laving deeply at her silky pussy. The virgin's groans rose in pitch as the man's ministrations grew fiercer, unyielding. His tongue lapped up her gathering moistness.

"Mmm...this bitch tastes good. I can't wait to sink my cock in her tight pussy and give her an Easterosi brat!" the cunt-licking man laughed.

Meanwhile Caysia struggled in the arms of Galal's first captain, Oterok. Oterok's swarthy form was crowned by an ugly face with a huge misshapen nose and pale, yellowish eyes. He looked more ogre than man, but he fought like a demon and the men respected him.

Oterok's cock was huge, at least 13 inches of hardened flesh. He was sitting in a yew-backed chair, trying with difficulty to position Caysia's pussy onto his waiting manhood. The naked girl's struggles turned her cunt into a moving target. In frustration he started to ask one of the men, "Help me impale this bitch!"

But Umika could watch these brutal rapes no longer. Vulnar had left with Galal, and in the absence of Sarkon's two chief lieutenants all pandemonium had broken loose. Umika threw off her robe. She rushed over to where Caysia struggled, flailing her pussy just out of range of Oterok's protruding cock-head. The guards Vulnar had left to watch over Umika stood by impassively. They remained aloof as long as Umika herself was not being threatened.

Umika knelt by Caysia. She gently gripped Oterok's cock and began to slurp up and down his shaft. Oterok groaned in shock.

"What are you...?" he began.

"There's no need to fuck her dry, Sir. Let me lick you and suck her clit to get you two started nice and wet." Saying this, Umika flung her tongue against that vein-engorged prick and then gently squeezed it with her hand. Oterok practically crooned as she mouthed his cock. The naked princess impaled her mouth until she had him all the way encased between her cute lips. She relaxed her throat before easing her mouth up and down his impressive penis. As she did this the pre-cum began to squelch in earnest, and his cock hardened like a gleeful, demonic worm.

Umika groaned as glistening strands of pre-cum dangled from her lips when she finally pulled her lips free of that monster. She then leaned in, suckling Caysia's clit.

"Please Princess Umika, NO!" Caysia squealed. Clearly the virgin girl was horrified at what Umika was doing. But very soon, with her cunt responding and her juices beginning to flow, Caysia's body overrode her wishes. The virgin slave-girl's face turned a bright red. She thrashed and squirmed with Umika's tongue dancing methodically against her joy button.

"Mmmm...it's okay, Caysia. You taste almost ready, sweetheart. Just fuck my tongue. Pretend it's a miniature cock. Soon you will feel so good with a much bigger cock inside you, pressing against you in good places and making you feel so special." It was part lie, of course. Umika knew that the virgin girl would have considerable discomfort, this being her first time taking a cock, let alone a huge 13-inch penis like Oterok's. But at least her pussy was slick and ready now. And Caysia's clit was now beaded into a hard nub. Caysia's eyes squeezed shut as she moaned and pressed her pussy eagerly towards Umika's mouth for the first time.

"Princess Umika, please don't let him fuck me...I'm...I'm not meant for him!" Caysia groaned plaintively. Yet even as Caysia protested, Umika firmly positioned Oterok's cock-head between Caysia's delicate labia. Lined up, Umika gently pressed down on the slender girl's hips to make Caysia take in the first few inches of manhood. Oterok growled, flinging his hips upward to fully embed his cock in Caysia's damp heat.

Caysia's eyes screwed shut even more tightly as she felt her hymen burst. Blood trickled down Oterok's shaft, but the lust-crazed brute hardly noticed. He continued pumping his cock upward, spearing Caysia's busted cunt with animalistic fervor.

"UUUuhhh...fuck girl, your wet clam needs to stay around my cock forever. MMmmm!!" Oterok growled. Umika shuffled backward on her hands and knees, admiring her accomplishment. The girl was still being impaled by that awful cock. But instead of tears in her eyes, there was just this contorted expression of discomfort. And even that soon gave way to strengthening coos of delight as Oterok's cock began to thrust faster and faster up Caysia's already nicely-moistened snatch.

"Uh...uh...uh...yes, fuck me," Caysia crooned ten minutes later. "Fuck my pussy. Fill my cunt with your nasty seed. I don't care." The girl's body twitched and spasmed as orgasm rolled through her. Oterok groaned in delight as she squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock.

Umika glanced back at Sequne's plight. Unfortunately she had fared not as well without Umika's intervention. The cunt-licking man was now slamming his cock into her pussy so hard that she struggled and begged for him to slow the pace. Her pussy hadn't had a chance to get enough lubrication, and the girl's fear had made her tight and stiff. Meanwhile the man pinning her wrists decided to shove his huge cock down her throat, stifling her protests. As his cock slammed towards her esophagus again and again streams of pre-cum painted her chin and lips until he exploded all over her nose, eyes, and cheeks.

"MMMpphhh...EEEW. Nasty freaks. Stop hurting me!" Sequne wailed. Umika put a hand on the raping man's shoulder and persuaded him to meet her gaze.

"Please Sir, take your magnificent cock out of her pussy. Let me fuck you instead. She can then drink your cum out of my pussy."

The raping warrior named Gurec readily agreed. "Go ahead, then. But this whiny bitch better suck up ALL of it once I'm finished in you."

Umika nodded gravely, kneeling doggy-style as Gurec took position. He carefully lined his cock up behind her sexy ass, copping a good feel of those smooth butt cheeks before sinking himself in deep. Umika groaned, but it didn't matter. She was already wet and ready from watching all the hot action. The naked princess slammed her thighs back to meet Gurec's piston, startling her rapist with her decisive push. Gurec groaned as Umika gave him the fuck of his life.

She slammed her hips back, gripping him tightly in her sheath. "Yes, Sir. Fuck me. My pussy is yours!" Umika cooed. She slammed harder, faster, fucking the very cock that was trying to plunge so deep into her twat. The young princess felt her legs turn to liquid. The spasms swamped her. Her orgasm overthrew all senses, and once her tremors had finished she had the audacity to turn around and kiss him hard on the mouth.

Gurec's stifled groan changed to a tone of surprise. Then he stood up, picking her up by the waist with his bulging biceps. His cock still rigid, he impaled Umika's dripping cunt on his thick manhood. Umika's squeals filled the room. She humped him hard, her legs lassoed around his clenching buttocks. As her ass cheeks bobbed up and down with his hands to cup them, Gurec's companion, who had sprayed cum in Sequne's face earlier, thrust Sequne to her knees behind Umika.

"OK bitch. Show your gratitude for the fucking this girl is taking in your place. Let me see you eat out her cute ass!" Groaning with reluctance, Sequne flicked her tongue into Umika's ass. The sensation was exquisite, sending the young princess right over the edge. She came hard on Gurec's cock, and then Gurec returned the favor. Impaling himself completely to his testicles, he grunted a copious release.

As Umika stepped away from him on shaky legs, Sequne knelt between her legs with her mouth wide-open. Long strands of cum dropped from between Umika's sticky cunt-lips, where Sequne swallowed every last drop hungrily.

Her eyes said it all. The message in Sequne's grateful expression was, 'Thank you for taking that punishing cock in my place'.

Umika smiled back at her, gently taking hold of her hand. It looked like the men were beginning to tire. The other two girls, Taysia and Kolna, had been forced to straddle rigid penises while their asses were drilled by hard, greedy cocks. Both girls lay with blood and cum streaming from ruined ass holes and more jism pooled between their thoroughly raped pussies.

The Wujanian princess looked down sadly at the two girls she hadn't been able to save from the worst of the ordeal. But at least she had done something. Umika hoped that in the days to come she might teach Sarkon's brutes some measure of mercy in dealing with their female captives. This became her new goal, her new hope.

*****

Somewhere in Wujania...

The blonde slave girl possessed easily some of the biggest tits any girl could have while still having pleasing proportions. Emperor Gaoja was a tall, slightly pudgy man, but his cock was still vigorous and in its prime. The almond-eyed man had skin of yellowing complexion, almost like aged parchment. He lay back with the sun bathing him in morning light while Slave Lyssa gently humped his cock with her tight snatch. It wasn't often that the Emperor gave a lowly, newly purchased slave such a privilege. Enfolding a royal cock was indeed a privilege to any slave girl who worked in the Emperor's sprawling palace complex.

But the girl's tits were absolutely mesmerizing. Flawlessly mouthwatering. And the sexy look on the bitch's face was more than enticing. It drove his cock mad, the way the 18-year-old slave seemed to look so longingly at his penis. She had a tiny birthmark between her nose and lips which for some reason made her all the more alluring.

"Uhhh...that's it cunt. I want it nice and slow."

"Yes my Emperor! Please let me use this worthless pussy to encase your divine cock!" she crooned. The voluptuous blonde humped his cock as he sat atop his throne. He eased down, spearing his cock higher up, feeling himself straining to grind more deeply inside her.

She spasmed, her ass cheeks jiggling as she moaned, "YES, great one, oh FUCK this slave's worthless little snatch. I want to have your children, Great One. Impregnate me with child!"

As the slave girl finished pulsing on Gaoja's penis, the Emperor thought ruefully how much he yearned for progeny, any progeny...if only of the MALE variety. He had four daughters and no sons. His wives had all failed him, and no matter how many gorgeous young slave girls he fucked, none had acquiesced to the demands of the Heavens that he have a son and heir to continue the dynastic line.