Sarlene's Touch Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while, she rolled over onto her front, legs kicking in the air, looking back at him with a contended smile, white teeth showing, long hair trailing over the pillow. He ran a hand along her back, feeling the shape of it, before rubbing and teasing her buttocks. "Ready for more?" he asked, placing a kiss on her shapely bottom.

"Mmm hmm," was her only reply, but he needed nothing else.

He moved behind her, stroking her long legs as he eased them apart again. He pressed his cock up against her pussy, just rubbing against it, softly teasing her as she raised her hips up towards him. He could wait no longer, and at last pushed himself between her lips, eliciting a soft moan of contentment. He pulled himself out, then pressed in again, this time beginning a slow rhythm and making her pant with appreciation.

Yarai rose up on her knees, Almandar still slowly pushing himself in and out of her damp pussy. She pressed one hand against the wall to steady herself, and slid the other down her belly to rub against the front of her slit, fingering herself, and sometimes stroking his shaft as he continued to impale her. He held onto her with both hands as he quickened his pace, one hand fondling a perfect breast, rolling the pink nipple between his fingers.

The bard gasped and cried as he thrust into her, needing no words, the magic of her voice driving him on without further exhortation. He leaned forward, nibbling one pointed ear, the dangling earring fluttering against his chin. Yarai's cries became louder, her body writhing in his hands, smooth back against his chest, heaving breast in one hand, long, shapely legs gripping his as she pressed her hips harder back against him, taking him ever deeper inside.

She called out his name, and he once again increased the motion of his thrusts, their flesh now slapping together as the bed creaked beneath them, pounding repeatedly into her eager cunt. Yarai was letting out a long warbling cry now, the pitch changing in time with his motion, and he marvelled at how musical her voice still sounded, even now, in the depths of her passion.

They climaxed together, an explosion of delight, and Yarai slid off him, dropping back down onto the bedsheets, clutching the pillow to her chest. A last drop of his cum fell onto one thigh before he rolled away to lie panting beside her. She reached over, kissing him, hugging him to herself as she pressed her face into his chest.

"Oh, that is payment enough," she whispered, "you're forgiven. For now, at least."

"Thanks," he said, "although if this is the punishment, I'm thinking maybe I should let you down more often."

She hit him with the pillow. "Don't you dare, Almandar!"

"It was a joke!" he protested, grinning.

She didn't say anything else, but moved up to sit on the bed beside him, looking down, at his naked body, her expression suddenly serious as she flipped away a loose strand of hair from her sweat-slicked face.

"What?" he said.

"Remember why you're here?" she said softly. "It's time for you to hear the Legend of Throndar..."

12