Sasha Ch. 03

Story Info
Sasha takes Hallie for a drive.
3.2k words
4.66
14k
00

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there, motionless, then started to cry. I hugged my knees, thinking,oh, Sasha, Sasha, what should I do? I couldn't visualize at all how to resolve my dilemma.How could I explain it to Dylan? That he just doesn't know how to fuck me senseless? No, that's not right. There's more than that. But how do I describe it?Oh, Christ, how can I make a decision about this now?

I walked out on the deck and paced from one end to the other. After a while, the cool morning air relieved my funk. Being the good avoider that I am, I decided I would not think about it, not right then. I had a whole day to spend in heaven; I was going to make the most of it.

Let's hit the shower, I thought.Such a nice big shower! The hot water came up quickly and I stepped in. I leaned my head back and let the stream cascade across my face. As the water caressed my body, I had brief flashbacks to our erotic escapades the previous night.Was it justlastnight? I slid a soapy hand across my breasts, and felt my nipples harden to my touch. I slipped my hand down further across my stomach and lower.Ooooh, that's the place. Oh my God, how could that man make me feel like that? I smiled at the memory. Then I jumped as I felt a hand on my back.

"Aaaarrrgh!" I screamed.

"Aaaarrrgh!" came the reply.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled at Sasha.

"You scared me too! I didn't expect you to scream. It looked like you might have wanted another hand..."

"You've been watching me?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then get in here right now and finish the job!"

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the shower, clothes and all. He yelped, but didn't really try to get away. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head while I worked his shorts down his hips. I caressed his chest with a bar of soap, creating a soft, foamy lather. I followed the trail of suds dripping down his torso, and went to work on his penis. I held on as firmly as I could, sliding my hand up and down the growing shaft.

He took some of the lather and started rubbing circles on my breasts. My nipples perked up again when he pinched and pulled them. I shuddered at the touch of his soapy hand slipping down my hips, around my leg and back up again. His silky finger trailed lightly on the edge of my vulva, then pressed in more firmly, making its way into my cunt.

"Oh," I moaned. "Here we go again!"

I grasped the shower bar, bent over and put my ass in the air. Sasha grabbed my hips with both hands; I felt the head of his penis searching for my cunt. I moved slightly to meet it and it slid in. My cunt felt so tight being taken from behind; every thrust made me gasp and moan. I reached down to stroke my clit.This feels soooo good.

Sasha gripped my hips even tighter and started to mutter, louder and louder. "Yes, yes, oh baby, oh baby, oh, oh, oh..."

I had to hold on tightly to the bar to keep Sasha from slamming me into the wall. He came with a loud, prolonged moan just as I felt my climax explode. He pulled out his wilted penis and slumped against the wall. I hung on to the bar for another minute, trying to catch my breath.

"That issome soap," he said, smiling weakly.

We stumbled out of the shower, grabbed some towels, and collapsed on the bed. He pulled me close and we dozed for a few minutes. When I felt him kissing me, I opened my eyes.

"Wake up, beautiful! It's a gorgeous day, and if you have to leave, we should make the most of it."

"But I don't want to leave. If I asked to stay with you, what would you say?"

"Would you really do that?" His voice rose with excitement.

"God, I don't know. I absolutely do not want to walk away from -- you -- from this, but I certainly can't stay either. What the hell am I going to do?" I suddenly started to cry again.

Sasha looked a little taken aback, then gathered me in his arms and kissed my face repeatedly. "Shhh, shhh, we'll figure something out. Don't worry, don't cry..."

My tears subsided. "I'm sorry for getting so emotional. It's just you... this... is so... unexpected."

He took my hand and said, "Let's just go out and enjoy the day. I have an idea. Would you like to go back to the museum for a behind-the-scenes tour? Some of the best pieces aren't even on the floor; they're in a back room. Let's go explore there."

"Really? Could we?" I exclaimed, my mood rising again. "I don't know if I got around to telling you how it's my favorite museum in the world!"

"No, but then therewere a few things you forgot..."

I quickly got dressed in jeans and sleeveless silk shirt - nothing fancy, but there's nothing like a sex marathon with a gorgeous man to make a woman look splendid, no matter what she wears. We hopped in his car and sped off up the coast. In the bright sunshine, my anxiety was replaced by a feeling of elation. I felt so attractive and alive. I stole a look at Sasha every chance I got. With the wind in his hair and the sun on his face, I truly felt no man could look better.

Since it was Saturday, the Getty complex was very crowded. Luckily, we were able to bypass the crowds using the employees' entrance. Sasha chatted amiably with one of the guards when we got inside. The guard led us down a back stairwell and through a basement door. We went into a workshop where the restorations take place. There were several people working, some of whom Sasha spoke to. They patiently explained to me what they were doing or gave me a demonstration. I found the work fascinating and several hours slipped by.

"Aren't you hungry yet?" Sasha inquired after our fifth or sixth demonstration.

"Well, now that you mention it, I am!"

"So, let's grab a little picnic and head upstairs to my patio."

"Oh-oh, you know what happened the last time we were there."

"Don't you ever think I will forget it, sweetheart, but I'm afraid we'll have to behave ourselves; there's bound to people around today."

Too bad!

We walked to the building that housed the café for the visitors. Sasha went through a back door. "Wait here a minute - I'll be right back." I sat on a bench under the shade of a tree, enjoying watching the people looking around. Sasha soon came out with a bag in his hand. "C'mon!"

I followed him through the compound to the administrative building and up the elevator. When we entered his office, I stopped inside to reflect on the view of the patio. I marveled at the thought,I had the best sex of my life right here less than 24 hours ago!

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh, I think you know."

He was right about other people being around; there were several others enjoying their lunch outside when we stepped through the door. He introduced me to his colleagues, then lead me over to an empty table under a tree. He pulled some bread, pate, cheese and fruit out of the bag. I realized that I was starving, and ate quite a bit, quickly. It was as delicious a feast as I had ever eaten in a five-star restaurant. He sat back and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I demanded.

"It is such a joy to see you enjoy your meal."

"Well, being with you makes me hungry for everything!" I took a sip of Evian, and without warning, a burp, well actually, a belch, came up from my throat before I could stop it. My face went red and I apologized, but he just laughed and laughed, which made me laugh too.

"There's something I'd like to do while we're here," I told Sasha. "I want to show you my favorite piece."

"I'd like that very much." I asked to see a map of the facility and pointed out to him where the gallery was that contained "my" drawing.

He said, "Let's go," holding my hand as we walked towards the elevator.

In a few minutes, we were in a large room, darkened except for dim spotlights on dozens of works by the Impressionists. Once inside, I knew where to go. I led him through the crowd to a panel on the far side of the room. On the back of the panel was a pen and ink drawing by Berthe Morisot of a young boy's face. Something about the expression on the dark-haired lad was mesmerizing. It was a simple piece, yet I never grew tired of gazing at it and trying to imagine what was going through the boy's mind.


Sasha stood behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "This is one of my favorites, too," he said softly.

A startling realization occurred to me. "Sasha, look! I swear that boy looks like you must have looked when you were younger!" He put his arms around me, squeezing me tightly. "Now I understand why I was always so attracted to this piece. All the times I've been here before but had no idea you worked here, this picture was trying to tell me something! I always came by here on my last stop through the galleries. It gives me such, I don't know, contentment, that's it, to look at it. Peace, satisfaction, yet excitement at not being able to translate it completely. And that is how I feel with you."

We stood silently for a few more minutes. He finally unwrapped his arms and patted me on the back. "We only have a short time left, so let's go for a drive."

My face fell at the realization. "But, I have to get my rental car back. Oh, shit!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, I have a solution to that," he said. "Just give me the paperwork and I'll have one of the museum interns take care of it today. We've got to give all those eager kids something to do around here!"

"Oh, that's a great idea! Thanks for thinking of it!"

We walked hand in hand to his car, drove out of the garage and got on one of those horrible L.A. freeways. "I know a lovely little spot in the mountains, not too far away." He expertly maneuvered through traffic; in no time, we found ourselves climbing the switchbacks of a narrow road. At the top was a state park. We drove along the rim and found a secluded picnic table with a breathtaking view. He sat behind me, resting his head on my shoulder while I stroked his arms.

"I don't know if you still indulge, but I have a small joint of Humboldt if you'd care to join me..."

"Well, you never cease to surprise me! It's been a long time, but I can't think of a better time or place!"

"Excellent!" He pulled the joint and a lighter out of his pocket, fired it up and handed it to me.That's good stuff, man. One hit and I saw stars! After two puffs, I declined any more. The view, the colors, everything was as vivid and beautiful as you could ask for. I reveled in the feeling of him holding me close. I never, ever felt such intense feelings. I took his hand and placed it on my chest. "Feel my heart, Sasha. It's ready to burst."

"Are you OK?" he asked with a worried look.

"Physically, yes. Spiritually, not at all." I turned to face him. "I want this to last forever. I want to stay with you, but I don't want to face up to my responsibilities, or pay the consequences for my actions. That is so cowardly. I don't deserve such happiness under these circumstances."

"That's just not true! Don't say that! I, too, might be selfish to want you so badly, but I cannot picture giving you up, at least not without a fight." The determined, almost angry expression on his face startled me. "I've thought of nothing else since I first saw you yesterday. And I know what you have to do."

I sat up straight. "What?"

"Well, maybe you're not going to like it, but you have to go home, tonight. You must go back with Dylan, at least for the moment, in order to make a clear, levelheaded decision. You need to know in your heart what the best choice is. I want you, but I also truly want what's best for you. If that means you end up staying with Dylan, then I won't stand in your way. But I'm not giving up that easily. I assure you, you'll be hearing from me."

He took me in his arms and gave me a deepest, most intense kiss I can remember. I pulled his head down, trying to get him closer, to put him in an embrace that would be impossible to disengage. We kissed for what seemed like forever. We finally unlocked our lips and I slumped against his shoulder.

He took my arm and led me back to the car. We sat there silently for a while. He reached over to stroke my shoulder; I took his hand and clasped it to my cheek. He pulled his hand away and stroked my breasts through my shirt, then pulled the shirttail out of my pants, slipping his hand under the fabric. I reached over and started to press into his crotch, but he put my hand back in my lap.

"Let me do something for you. It's gift, a way to say thank you. Besides," he said, raising an eyebrow, "I want to watch your face when you come. Slip off your pants for me."

My heart pounded as I pulled my jeans and panties down and slid them off my feet. I leaned against the door of the car with my legs spread as far as they could go. He bent over and buried his face between my legs. I felt his tongue exploring, his teeth playfully biting my pubic hair. His strong tongue parted my vulva and lapped at the entrance to my cunt, brimming with my silky moisture. He ran his tongue up one side, and then the other, finally landing on the tip of my clit. I felt his lips wrap around it and increase their pressure; he began to suck on it.Don't stop, baby. Don't ever stop.Please!

I had my eyes closed, my head thrown back outside the passenger window. I jumped as a car went by. He lifted up his head.

"Don't stop! You can't stop!" I pleaded.

"I want to watch. Be patient," he said sternly.

When I felt his thumb on my clit, I lay back again. Round and round he went; I started to feel my climax building. Then, without removing his thumb, he inserted a finger into my cunt. My hips started to rock. Another finger, then another, moved in me, probing, stretching. I plunged myself onto his digits, faster, gasping for air and moaning with every push.

I heard him speaking softly, "Come on baby, you're so beautiful, come on, let yourself go, let it come ..."

I opened my eyes and saw him peering intently into my face. Oh, God, I'm coming... I grabbed the seat back with one hand, the dashboard with the other, lifted my bottom off the seat, and felt enormous waves of orgasm explode within me. I couldn't have cared less if anyone was driving by atthat moment!

I fell back into the seat when the spasms subsided. He withdrew his fingers; they were totally covered in my honey. He looked at them for a moment, then slowly put one finger after another in his mouth and sucked. "You taste delicious," he said with a smile.

It took me a minute or two to focus again, but I knew I had to look at the clock. "We've got go, Sash."

"I know."

I pulled up my pants. He started the car.

I don't remember much of the ride to the airport. It was as if we were planning to drive off a cliff; I knew that it was a place I did not want to go and I couldn't think about what was going to happen when we got there. I looked over at Sasha; the expression on his face frightened me. His knuckles were white gripping the steering wheel. I don't know if there was much traffic. All I know is that I caught sight much too soon of that damn white spaceship thing that adorns the airport.

We pulled up to terminal. I looked straight ahead, absolutely frozen. He got out of the car and lifted my bag from the trunk. He opened my door to help me out. I rested my head on his chest, but didn't embrace him. I didn't have the strength.

"I love you, sweetheart." He kissed the top of my head. His hand lingered a moment on my shoulder, then it was gone. I heard the car drive away. I couldn't move. I couldn't turn around.

Who knows how long I stood there before a skycap came up to me and politely said, "You want some help, ma'am?"

I nodded mutely.

"Tell me what flight and I'll get you there. Looks like you just had a rough goodbye, didn't you."

I looked at him blankly. Somehow I conveyed the flight information, and we started walking towards the gate. I was grateful to have someone to lead me, for I otherwise might have stood there on the sidewalk until I dropped. At least I had the presence of mind to give him a nice tip.

At the gate, it wasn't too crowded and an agent took pity on me. I must have looked a wreck and after all, I was a first class passenger.The best money I ever spent on a trip, that upgrade! She led me on board immediately and got me seated. A flight attendant asked if I wanted a drink, which I accepted. I downed the scotch in one gulp.

The plane taxied to the runway as another brilliant sunset was entertaining the multitudes. I worked studiously on making my mind go blank. I absolutely cannot think about himnow,about anything. The aircraft started to speed down the runway and lifted its nose gear for takeoff. As soon as we were over the ocean, the jet banked sharply right and hugged the coast. I looked out the window and watched the hills pass by bathed in twilight. Just then, I recognized a structure on a hilltop; I was absolutely sure what it was.There's the Getty.