Sasha Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, are you all right?" Sasha cried, as he hurried down to where I lay.

I couldn't speak for a moment. As he stepped off the trail to reach me, Sasha, too, slipped and landed on his backside beside me, splashing even more mud on me. He yelled and grasped his elbow, which began to bleed from a nasty gash from the sharp volcanic rock. He reached over and pulled me upright.

In a moment, we caught our breath and assessed the damage. My ankle was sore, and I had a number of minor cuts and bruises. Sasha's elbow was mangled and we were both very muddy.

Sasha helped me to my feet and I tested my ankle; it hurt, but I could walk. He picked up a sturdy branch I could use as a walking stick. I put my arm around his neck and we slowly made our way down the steep slope without speaking.

When we reached the overlook, the worst part was over. We stopped to sit on a bench for a moment. Everyone else was gone. When he turned to me and smiled, I felt relieved that our first fight was over.

"I must say we sure know how to make the last night of our vacation memorable, don't we? It's not every tourist to Japan that gets to wallow in the mud baths of Mt. Fuji!"

I had to laugh. I felt my hair; it was matted down. Dark brown goo covered my clothes and Sasha's.

I suddenly realized how late the time was.

"We've got to go! I wonder if our driver waited?"

We got up stiffly and headed down the trail in the fading light. Soon, it became pitch black. We slowly felt our way down the rocky path with our feet, hoping we stayed on the trail. To make matters worse, the clouds came in again and a steady rain began to fall.

"At least the rain will wash off some of this mud," Sasha said, trying to cheer me up.

"Great. Sprained ankleand pneumonia. Very memorable trip," I grumbled.

After about a half hour, I heard voices shouting in the distance, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Soon we saw a flashlight ahead.

"I wonder if that's for us," I said to Sasha. We walked a little faster. In a moment, we almost bumped into a figure; his hat told me his was a policeman. I hobbled up to him. He bowed.

"Are you the English from the Samayoko Inn?"

"Yes, we are! I am so sorry, but we had an accident."

"Are you seriously injured?"

"No, but we can certainly walk faster if we have some light."

"Very good, I will show you the way."

I put my arm around Sasha's neck and followed the policeman down the trail. Other police joined us and I explained to them why we were so late.

We finally arrived at the parking lot. The driver was still there waiting for us. He excitedly described how when we had not arrived by the time the trail closed, he became concerned and called the police. I thanked him. The young policeman who found us wanted to call for an ambulance, but we assured him it was not necessary. Every member of the police squad bowed to us, and we bowed in return.

Once our driver saw how wet and dirty we were, he went to the trunk of the car and fetched a plastic sheet for us to sit on. We wearily collapsed onto it and rode in silence back to the inn.

As the car pulled up to the door, Murada-san hurried out. "I was so worried about you! What happened?"

Her eyes opened wide with shock as we emerged from the back of the car. Then she saw that I was limping and that Sasha was bloody.

"Oh, you're hurt! Let me get you inside!"

We followed her through a side door into the kitchen area. I once again explained what happened.

"You must bathe first. Come with me."

She led us to a back room where the family tub was. It was deep and had plenty of room for both of us. She opened the taps and let the steaming water flow into it.

"Both of you, now, get those clothes off and get in. I'll be back to tend to your wounds." She hurried out.

Sasha and I peeled off our clothes and did as she commanded. Sasha had to help me over the high wooden side, but once I sunk into the hot water, I felt enormous relief, both physical and mental.

Murada-san returned to give us some soap. She made Sasha sit near her so she could see his elbow.

"The water will be good for it. I will bandage you when it is dry." She asked about my ankle. I held it up and could see it was a little swollen. "I will get a bandage for you, too. Now let the heat do its work to heal you." She left the room.

We gratefully sunk into the water.

I slid over to Sasha's side. "I am so sorry for tonight."

"Sorry for falling down the mountain and giving the entire police force something to talk about?"

I smiled. "Sorry for not having the courage to make a decision. I need just a little more time. If I can think the right way to tell Dylan, my choice will be easier. I'm going to work on it on the flight home. OK? We still have a few hours before then; please, let's make tonight our best."

I felt his strong arms gather me in; I felt his lips on mine.How can I possibly give this up?I asked myself.

I heard Murada-san open the door. We abandoned our embrace with a telltale splash.

12