Sasha Cums Home Ch. 02

Story Info
We learn about Sasha's lover, sexy Kerry.
3.2k words
4.5
38.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

By BrettJ © 2010

Kerry got out of bed and put on a robe, although she knew it wasn't necessary. Around here, no one would care that she was naked. Her partner stirred in bed and mumbled her name.

"Go back to sleep Dane," Kerry said, bending over and giving him a kiss. "I guess I have jet lag, I'm going to make some coffee and perhaps watch some television."

Kerry walked down the hall of the mansion. Despite its opulence, her aunt's home had always felt so warm, so welcoming, far more than the home in which she'd grown up.

She got as far as the stairs and met her Aunt Paula midway on those stairs. Clad only in a teddy, Kerry observed how stunning her aunt still was, despite the passing of 46 years and having 3 grown children. Her auburn hair was long and fell nearly to her ass, her legs were still showgirl-sexy and her 36C tits didn't have an ounce of sag. There was still merriment to be found in Paula's green eyes.

"Did you wear him out?" Paula laughed. She knew exactly what her niece had been up to.

"I did my best," Kerry chuckled. There were no secrets between her lovely aunt and herself, Paula had practically raised her niece. Kerry was an "oops" – an unplanned child to her parents, Derrick and Melanie, who raised their daughter with little, almost no, affection. No hugs, little praise ... Kerry was left to her own devices more often than not.

Her first time meeting her aunt and younger cousins was such a shock to her system, it was almost sensory overload. Unlike her staid father, Paula was a hugger and so was her Uncle Bartholomew. Her two female cousins were delighted to have a playmate close to their own age and Paula, sensing her niece's need for love and affection, invited Kerry to stay for the entire summer. She knew that Kerry would thrive given encouragement, hugs and a holiday.

Kerry came every summer after that, by her early teens, she was a Straight-A student and she was now savvy enough to know her parents weren't normal. She had no idea why they were the way they were, but it wasn't her issue, it was theirs. She continued to enjoy the hospitality of her aunt and uncle and the fun company of her 3 cousins, Jane, Dane and the oldest and her best friend, her cousin Paige.

"Why are you still up?" Paula asked her niece, changing direction and going downstairs with her niece.

"Still adjusting from the long plane ride, so thought I'd make some coffee and watch late-night TV," Kerry smiled, putting on a pot. "What about you?"

"High sex drive is one thing we have in common," Paula teased her niece. "Your Uncle Bart is done for a while and as no one else was available for the time being ..."

"Sexually charged" is the word Kerry would have used to describe her aunt's family. On the summer of her 20th birthday nearly 10 years ago, a lot of the secrets her relatives had been hiding were brought into the daylight.

She was dressed in a new skimpy bikini she had bought for the summer, knowing her staid parents would have freaked if they'd seen it. Aunt Paula just told her how nice she looked; complimenting the body she'd been sculpting through intense workouts over the past 2 years. Paula was going to join her at the beach and they'd managed to convince the cousins to join them. The brother and sisters had gone to change into their suits and something tugged at Kerry. She followed on after them to the room they both shared.

"Hey, I've been wanting to ask both of you something," Kerry said to the girls, who were almost exactly one year apart. "This house is huge, there's enough space to hold a convention. So why are you two still sharing a room?"

Paige giggled and turned to her one-year younger sister. "What do you think Janey, is it time we showed her?"

Dark-haired Jane giggled as well, she and her siblings looked nothing alike, save for their all having high cheekbones. "We might as well, she's going to be here for the entire summer and I am kind-of tired of hiding it." With that, the tinier Jane pulled her blonde, curvy sibling close and planted a huge kiss upon her lips. Paige's arms wrapped around her younger sister as she returned the kiss and their tits mashed together. The bikinis, which had not been fastened entirely as yet, fell to the ground, leaving the sisters naked in front of their startled cousin.

"You're lovers?" Kerry gasped incredulously.

Paige nodded. "For a little while now, yes."

"We enjoy having sex whenever the mood strikes us, so sharing a room makes more sense," Jane told Kerry.

"But that's incest and besides, what if your parents caught you? What would they say?"

"We've known for a long time." Kerry spun around to see her aunt standing behind them, wearing a suit that was almost as skimpy as Kerry's. She walked towards her niece and gave her a big hug.

"We know and we're fine with it. Your uncle comes from a family where family love was practiced and over the years, as his family welcomed me with open hearts and shared their bodies with me, I realized that it was fine for me. Others might not understand, but we've raised Jane, Paige and Dane to be very comfortable in their own skin. You won't be forced to do anything, Kerry darling, but I think your cousins would like to show you the pleasures of another woman. I know Dane is dying to have sex with you and when you showed up a few days ago, Uncle Bart couldn't stop commenting how young and lovely you are."

Kerry was still stunned by all of this. "What about you?"

Paula nodded. "Yes, I've been with other women ... before you ask, yes, with my own daughters ... and I'd love to have sex with you. Why don't you go into your room for a bit and think about it, the beach isn't going anywhere and it can certainly wait."

Kerry nearly stumbled back to her room, nearly reeling from the shock. At 20, Kerry had thought herself somewhat worldly; she'd had sex and had enjoyed it, although she didn't have a regular boyfriend at the moment. She thought she'd seen a lot of things in her years, but the implications of what was going on in this house staggered the imagination. Her aunt, cousins and uncle ... were allfucking!

The girl-girl aspect didn't trouble Kerry much, she had a few gay girlfriends and some bi-sexual ones as well and had been the object of a few passes, which the leggy, chestnut-haired girl had shrugged off tactfully.

As she thought about it, the incest aspects began to bother her much less. Kerry had always been close to her Aunt Paula and the rest of the family, they'd taken her in and never lacked in attention. She got presents at her birthday, all the holidays, they'd even made it a point to attend her High School graduation. Dane had even offered to be her Prom date if she needed one. Looking back on that disastrous night with Bill, she thought she might have been better off accepting Dane's offer, he was better looking than Bill and likely wouldn't have been so grabby.

Kerry sat there for ages, or so it seemed to her. She kept thinking it over and rolling it around in her head, but knew what her choice had to be. She left her room and went back down the hall and into the girls' room.

"Well, that was quick," Paula said to her niece.

"Quick?" Kerry replied.

"Yeah, you've only been gone 15 minutes," Paige giggled. "We didn't even have time to start anything."

"Although we thought we'd wait for you," Aunt Paula said. "Have you reached any sort of decision?"

Kerry gulped, she knew once she said the words, there could be no turning back. "Yes, I have. My love life is horrible, so I want to participate. You'll have to show me what to do, I've never been with another woman before."

Janey squealed. "That's great cuz, we'll have loads of fun. Mom will show you what to do, she's a great teacher. Sis, why don't you and I scoot over a bit and have some fun and let Mommy blow Kerry's mind, 'kay?"

Paula pulled her Kerry close and said "You won't need your bikini here, darling." She helped Kerry get out of it and fondled her niece's 34-C tits and then began to lick them gently. "Oohhh, Aunt Paula, that feels nice. More, please," Kerry sighed as her eyes closed, but not before seeing her tall blonde cousin Paige and tiny, dark-haired Jane moving into asixty-nine. Kerry realized she'd be doing that at some point and the thought sent shivers down her spine.

Kerry's felt as if she was being reborn, she hadn't expected to find this so arousing so early! Aunt Paula's lips were traveling down her entire body, nuzzling her smooth stomach, kissing her thighs, moving everywhere and using her tongue and mouth to nibble and to stimulate. Kerry trembled at every little movement; it was also thrilling to feel her aunt's smooth, lightly-tanned flesh against her own. As a sensual background music, she could hear the little moans and trills of pleasure that were emanating from both Jane and Paige nearby.

"I think you're liking this sweetie, I'm glad," Paula said, moving between her niece's thighs.

"How could anyonenot like it?" Kerry sighed. That was all Paula needed to hear, she got between Kerry's legs and examined her pussy. It had a very light scent to it, almost no fur and was pink and slightly prominent. She parted Kerry's lips with her fingers and saw the tiny nubbin of her clit; she began to nuzzle that with her chin and then plunged her tongue deep into Kerry's steaming cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh Christ," Kerry's body arched up as if she'd been hit by lightning. The sudden movement almost knocked Jane and Paula off the bed; they both laughed and resumed having sex. Kerry was panting. "What the HELL was that?" Kerry gasped.

"You had an orgasm," Paula said, moving close to Kerry and kissing her. For the first time, Kerry tasted her own juices. "Haven't you ever had one before?"

"Not like that, no," Kerry sighed. "Lord Aunt Paula, if you could bottle that, you'd make a fortune. Let me make you feel good, okay?"

Paula smiled. "Tell you what dear, you can try me later. Since Paige has been climbing the walls hoping to make it with you this summer, I think she should have you next. Come here, Janey baby, Mama wants to feel your magic fingers."

Paige moved close to her cousin and kissed her, their mouths mashed together. "Janey gives great massages, the first time we girl-fucked, she made me cum with her hands."

"Climbing the walls wanting to make it with me, huh?" Kerry teased.

"Umm ... yeah. I mean, geez Kerry, look at you. You've got a smoking hot body and you don't mind flaunting it, plus I love sex with girls. I have lots of girlfriends who will dig you, if you decide to keep doing this."

"Oh, I think you can count on that," Kerry giggled, rolling on top of Paige. This time, Kerry chose to be the aggressor, kissing Paige's mouth hungrily, then moving over her cousin's big-titted frame. She wished she could be a bit bustier, like Paige, but she knew she had a great ass and legs, so she accepted her own strengths. It felt nice being close to her younger cousin, she began moving down Paige's body, much as Paula had done to her. Paige seemed to be enjoying it all, so Kerry just took her cues from Paige's little moans and whimpers and the way she moved whenever Kerry would do something she thought Paige would enjoy.

"How's she doing, baby?" Paula called over. She was lying on her front with Janey straddling her back and running her hands all over Paula's body. It looked very erotic and sensual to Kerry, she hoped Jane would do that to her sometimes, one of her "spots" was on her back, just between her shoulder blades.

"She's wonderful Mom, Kerry's got a lovely touch and she's very eager," Paige sighed as her cousin continued her foray into bi-sexuality. Paige was thrilled that Kerry had been so easy to convince because she found her older cousin sexy as all get-out! Now Kerry was where Paige had long wanted her to be ... between her legs. Kerry didn't hesitate; she wanted to make Paige feel sexy and desirable, so she just began licking her cuz much as Aunt Paula had done her. Paige actually howled in delight, her mother and sister hadn't seen her this aroused in quite some time.

Paige let her cousin move away and then it was Janey's turn. She wanted to try a sixty-nine with Kerry, given their height difference, it wasn't the easiest of positions, but Kerry wanted to try it, as she could eat and be eaten. Paige and Paula were exhausted for the time being, so they just snuggled together. What Paige had told Kerry earlier on was true ... as Jane's tongue lapped and dabbed at Kerry's pussy, her hands were stroking down Kerry's silky, long legs and Kerry was shaking with pleasure. Kerry's tongue had already brought Jane off, now Kerry was experiencing her second orgasm of the night. She thought she'd reached the pinnacle of happiness; it couldn't get any better than this!

"You four look like you're having fun."

Kerry's Uncle Bart was standing in the doorway, Dane was right behind him. Their hair was a bit damp; they'd obviously been to the beach that the 4 women had skipped.

Without missing a beat, Jane broke apart and said "We're having a blast, Daddy. Kerry, I think you should fuck Dane or Daddy next. You're going to sooner or later, so might as well be now." Paula and Paige echoed her sentiments.

"May I, son?" Bart grinned at his offspring, knowing Dane thought his pretty brunette cousin was the hottest thing going.

"Sure thing Dad, looks to me like Mom could use a little cock and I've always got a tongue if Paige or Janey need it," Dane grinned.

"I'm taking a break, go for it Paige," Jane said, kissing her sister.

Bart got out of his trunks in a flash and moved close to his niece. "Glad you've decided to give family loving a try," Bart said as he felt Kerry's firm tits pressed into his chest.

"She more than gave it a try Daddy, she jumped in the deep end," Paige teased as she straddled her brother's face, in her mother's direction. Paige and Paula began kissing as Dane's cock sunk deeply into his mother's cunt. She raked his chest with her nails, enticing him to fuck her as hard as he could.

"I like it from behind, Uncle B," Kerry said, getting into position. She thought she was ready for what came next, but she was wrong about that. Her uncle moved into her and began fucking her with a savage passion, but he was also so smooth, it was an unusual style. She yelped again ... another orgasm? It wasn't possible, Kerry fucked him back, using the skills she'd gained in the past few years and trying to add some of the ones she'd learned tonight.

Her hips rolled smoothly, Uncle Bart's hands were on her tits, stroking them sweetly and her body responded in kind. She knew she was hotter, wetter than ever before, his fucking was magnificent. Kerry had no idea if the guys she had been with were just fairly routine in bed or if Uncle B was that good a lover. Looking over at Dane, he seemed to be doing okay with Aunt Paula and Paige. Kerry smiled ... Dane would be the next fucker and she hoped he would be as good as his Daddy.

After around 15 minutes, Kerry felt her uncle's body tense and she figured he was likely approaching his orgasm. Janey's hands were on her tits, pinching her nipples and she kissed Kerry. "May I share Daddy's cum with you? I just love his spunk," The younger girl said. Kerry nodded and when Bart came, both girls shared his orgasm.

Dane still had lead in his pencil after fucking his Mom, so he let Kerry climb aboard and she got her comparison. Dane was slower than his Dad, a bit more meticulous and he really seemed to enjoy her body and all the permeations of their sex. His hands and mouth took good care of his cousin, his fantasy girl for some time. Everyone was mixing it up around them, Paige now fucking her Daddy while Paula and Janey were making love, but Dane was almost oblivious to it. He had what he wanted and he wanted to earn her trust, hoping she'd come back for more. It was Dane who gave Kerry her final orgasm, she had to stop.

"I hate to cut this short, but it's supper time and I need food!" Kerry panted.

"We neverdid make it to the beach," Paula smiled.

"There's always tomorrow," Paige grinned.

"Not likely," Dane kidded. Everyone laughed, but it was 2 full days before Kerry got to swim.

In the intervening years, things only got hotter. Kerry would visit her relatives more frequently, on occasion, bringing a friend along, someone she could trust. She also realized that aside from Dane, who she adored, and her Uncle Bart, that her desires were mostly for women. She had lots of pretty playmates, being a friendly, sexy lady.

Kerry met Sasha while the young, dark-haired beauty was modeling. At first, Sasha reminded Kerry of herself 8 years back. Sasha was soft and gentile, but Kerry brought out Sasha's inner wildcat, the hot little slut underneath. Over time, Sasha became devoted to her and her evil whims. Kerry couldn't wait for Sasha to meet her family and she was looking forward to meeting Sasha's.

"You have an evil little smile on your face, why?" Paula grinned as she hugged Kerry. Kerry had just finished her second cup of coffee and was thinking about going upstairs and seeing if she could rouse Dane. Thinking back and thinking about Sasha was getting her hot.

"Oh ... just happy memories," Kerry said to her aunt, kissing her cheek, and then her lips as Paula turned around.

"Are you tired yet?" Paula purred, letting her teddy fall to the kitchen floor.

"Not even slightly," Kerry grinned, pulling her aunt close for a hot kiss. They almost ran to the large Den and were writhing together on the couch, slurping pussy, when Paige and Bart found them an hour later. The two women broke apart and soon there was a messy tangle of bodies on the floor, made even messier an hour later when Jane and Dane came downstairs to see what all the noise was about, although Jane was sure sheknew ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers