Sasha's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
A revenge fuck takes a strange turn.
1.4k words
4.24
13.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sashajane
sashajane
12 Followers

Sasha was a college sophomore and kept a busy course load and work schedule. She lived off campus, so she hadn't really gotten that much into socializing with her schoolmates. Being that she took pride in her appearance, she dressed well for classes and this did not always go over well with her female classmates. Content to show up in pajama pants and sweat shirts, Sasha's pencil skirts, button-down shirts, and high heels did not go over well with the other girls and rather than get to know her they gossiped. Sasha mostly took it in stride and ignored them, along with most of the overly eager young guys on campus. She had developed an affinity for older men, so their flirtations were harmless to her.

She had an evening course with several guys who played on the school's baseball team. One in particular, Christian, went to great efforts to hit on her and she always played off his advances without hurting his feelings. Sasha knew that the guys spent a lot of time after class at a dive bar owned by a teammate's family and that everyone went there to drink. Christian had asked her to join them several times, and finally one night after class she said yes.

The owner's son Tony was manning the bar that night, serving many of his teammates. Sasha began drinking with the guys, and their conversation became a bit raucous. Eventually a couple girls she recognized from campus showed up, one being Tony's girlfriend. They were dressed in the usual sloppy attire preferred by the girls living on campus, and Sasha didn't pay them any attention and neither did her male drinking companions. Tony brought around blow job shots, and Sasha knew that was directed at her but she took it in stride. As the group made jokes about blow jobs and Sasha joined in, she could hear the girls slamming on her and criticizing her. She resented their comments, as she had not dated or slept with a single guy on campus at this point. Tony's girlfriend was the worst about it, and Sasha heard her calling her names. Fortunately they didn't stay long and Tony's girlfriend made quite a show of saying goodbye to him as though she was staking her claim for Sasha's benefit.

Sasha had zero interest in Tony going into that night. He was perfectly nice looking for a twenty year old guy but she just wasn't into him. But after his girlfriend acted like such a ridiculous bitch she decided to have a little fun. She began flirting and giving attention to Tony that night. Once when he was behind the bar she joined him there and began touching his arm and making it clear that she was his for the taking. He didn't seem overly bright, so she laid it on pretty thick. The guys had gotten him to join them with some drinks, so once she felt like he was ready she pulled him aside and took a very direct approach.

"Look, I know you have a girlfriend, but I just can't help myself. Is there any way you would want to get together, just for a night? No one has to know."

She could practically see his dick fly up in his jeans. He stammered for a second, clearly surprised, but gave an emphatic yes. She suggested the next night, and told him it would have to be at his dorm room due to her living arrangements. They set a time, and that next night she arrived as scheduled. It was a small dorm, but with everyone hanging out she knew she would see a lot of people. She had decided to wear a short, body hugging dress and her favorite strappy heels. As she walked in she chatted with the guys she knew, being sure to let them know where she was heading.

She arrived at Tony's room and he seemed thrilled that she had actually shown up. She continued to feed his ego, and as she walked into his room she reinforced that she just wanted to be "bad" with him for this one night. He seemed to love hearing this, and she wasted no time physically pursuing him. As he fumbled around over her dress, she took the proactive approach and lightly pushed him down on the bed while she stripped off her dress in front of him. Leaving her heels on with a sheer thong and matching bra that left little to the imagination, she made her way to the bed and crawled over him, kissing him hard and pushing her tongue into his mouth.

He rushed to pull of his clothes, and as he lie in front of her in his boxers she stripped off her bra and exposed her tits to him. She began rubbing her pelvis across his erection, continuing to ask him to not think less of her and that she never does things like this. Empowered by her flattery, he became more assertive and got her on the bed so he could pull away her panties. Once he did that, he dove his head between her legs, pulling her knees up over his shoulders. His tongue dove into her pussy and he proceeded to lick around her pussy lips and focused most of his attention on her hole. He needed a little work on his technique, but as far as oral sex goes it wasn't too bad. She pulled him in for a tight kiss as she loved tasting herself on a man's lips. She hencrawled between his legs as he lied back on the bed. She positioned herself with her naked ass in the air and she began stroking, licking, and sucking his ready cock.

It became clear that he had not experienced great head before, but she really did not want him to come yet. She pulled back, telling him that she couldn't wait to have him inside of her any longer. He got up to get a condom, and as she shifted positions, she caught sight of a guy moving under the bed. Tony had made a point of telling her that his roommate was gone for the night, so this was clearly no accident and this random guy had just had a perfect view of her ass and pussy as she was on her knees sucking Tony's cock. Annoyed, she sighed to herself and decided to at least give a good performance to her audience.

Tony came back to the bed, and she told him that she really wanted him from behind. Getting back on all fours, she positioned herself knowing this to be the maximum viewing angle for the unexpected guest, and Tony pulled up behind her and began thrusting into her. Every time she thought he might be getting close, she pulled away and forced him to slow down, dragging it out as much as she could. She noticed a mirror in the room and played with the angles where she held her body so she knew she would be seen. She maneuvered him around so he was still behind her but he was now sitting on the bed. She spread her legs, braced her hands behind her and rode his cock. He squeezed her tits while she rode him, and she was enjoying his efforts. Finally he came and she settled down on the bed for a few minutes. He threw on shorts and t-shirt and ran to the restroom. She grabbed her dress and pulled it over her body. She located her panties and stowed them under his pillow, and threw her bra into her purse. She kicked her foot under the bed and said "enjoy the show?"

The roommate slowly emerged and somehow didn't even look embarrassed. She was sure she had never seen him before, and he looked a little nerdy. She figured he had some lonely nights and she just gave him some good material. He asked how long she knew he was there. "Long enough. Like what you saw?"

He nodded, and Tony came back to the room. His face registered surprise to see Sasha chatting with his friend. She smiled and told him it was time for her to go, kissed him and walked down the hall. On her way through the lobby, she happened to pass Tony's girlfriend. Sasha gave her a big smile and said, "Have a great night! I know I did."

sashajane
sashajane
12 Followers