Sasha's Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Sasha has a secret and Coach knows what it is.
1.2k words
3.76
20.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colemarie
Colemarie
10 Followers

It all started with a simple email message requesting to meet to discuss hiring her to create a slideshow for his son's graduation party. Coach had known this girl for most of her life, considering she went to school with his oldest son, and her youngest brother was one of his best players during his own years at the high school. Now after the meeting he couldn't keep his head in his lecture during his first class after his lunch break, so for the second class, he decided to show tomorrows video so he could get his thoughts under control.

Sitting there with the lights out, the only sound coming from the movie his students are watching, Jack started turning everything around in his head. He knows for a fact she does video shows and likes to talk very explicit to the guys she chats with. The more he thought about Sasha's conversations and the way she was dressed today, the harder his cock got. Thank god, he had a movie planned for this week. Sitting at his desk, he looked over his students to make sure they were paying attention to the movie. Looking back down at his desk, pretending to be looking over assignments, Jack moved his hand to his ever growing cock. He couldn't believe just thinking about all the naughty things Sasha must be up to was getting him this hard. It's not like he and his wife didn't have an active sex life, granted she isn't into the more kinky sex that he prefers, but his wife has always been great in bed.

Jack started thinking about how he could get Sasha in bed. He didn't have any hard proof that she was getting paid to show men her body, for all he knew she could just be doing it for fun. It can't be that hard for him to have his way with her. He might be older than her, but he is fit for 57 and good looking with his blond hair and green eyes. Coaching basketball and track over the last 30 years has helped keep him toned and muscular.

Finally the bell rang and his students left. Jack had to do something about his cock. He had a free period next, so he got up and locked the door. He decided that he'd put in the sample slideshow that Sasha had given him, hoping it was made up of pictures of her, or at least some little hottie he could cum to. After putting the dvd into the player, he stood in front of the tv, pants and boxers to his ankles with his cock in his hand.

Slowly Jack stroked his dick, waiting on the video to begin, all he needed was a couple good pics to look at, he was so horny that he knew it wouldn't take him long to cum. The video took him by surprise. It wasn't a slideshow that Sasha had given him. He couldn't believe what he was looking at. Sasha was laying on a bed, he assumed it was hers, nude, legs spread wide open with a huge dildo stuffed in her pussy. She was pulling on her nipples with one hand and fucking her pussy with the other. It took everything Jack had in him not to cum right that second. He couldn't believe his luck. He was getting to see that little sexy slut fuck herself.

Jack stood there in front of the tv, slowly stroking his cock while watching Sasha slide the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. Suddenly Jack hears a male voice. "I want you to deep throat that cock you slut. Show your master just how much of a cock whore you are." Sasha pulled the dildo out of her dripping wet cunt, and slid it down her throat, never taking her eyes away from the camera.

"That's it my whore, now choke on it" the man told her.

OMG, Jack thought, she just deep throated that dildo covered in her pussy juice because she was ordered to. Jack started stroking his cock faster, watching her suck on the cum covered fake cock, imagining it was his that she had buried in her throat. Removing the cock from her lips, Sasha begged "please master may I fuck my pussy, I really need to feel this hard cock deep inside me, I need to cum for you."

"Tell me how much you need to fuck yourself, how much you need that cock deep in your cunt, beg for release whore," her master barked at her.

Sasha laid back on the pillow, spread her legs as wide as she could, opening her pussy with her left hand. "Master please let your whore fuck herself for you. Can't you see how wet and horny you have your pussy. Please, master I can't hold back," Sasha whispered.

"not so fast whore, I want to see you bury those fingers in your cunt, show me just how wet that pussy of yours can get," master said.

Sasha buried two fingers of her left hand into her pussy, sliding them in and out furiously. With each thrust into her pussy, she would buck against her hand, giving her clit more stimulation. Her pussy juice was dripping down her hand, showing just how wet and turned on she was.

"add two more fingers you whore, I know you can take it," master whispered. "look at the screen whore, see how hard you have your master's cock"

"Oh master, I am so fucking close, may I please fuck this pussy with the cock?" Sasha whined.

"Ram that cock into that wet pussy, show your master just how hard you need to be fucked," he said.

With that Sasha put the cock between her legs and rammed it into her pussy. Jack came the hardest he had cum in a long time. Milking the last bit of cum out of his cock, he watch Sasha bring herself to orgasm for her master. Sasha was fisting the cock in her pussy harder with each thrust. Telling her master just how much she needed it, how much she needed him. Her body went tense with climax as she rammed the fake cock as hard as she could deep into her pussy. Sasha laid there for a few seconds, body twitching from the intense orgasm she gave herself.

Finally she sits up, legs spread, and pulls the cock from her pussy. She takes the cock to her mouth licking it clean, while sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy slowly while her cum is leaking down to the sheet. She smiles at the camera, blows it a kiss and says "Thank you master I really needed that."

The video ended, and Jack was standing there with his softening dick in his hand, still not believing what he just saw. That sexy little slut was his now, he thought to himself. He had to quickly get dressed and clean up the cum on the classroom floor. He had one period left, and he planned on showing tomorrow's movie for them as well. He had a lot to plan during that period and basketball practice. With luck and a little blackmail, he will have that whore worshiping his cock tonight.

Colemarie
Colemarie
10 Followers