Sasha's Sex Education Ch. 1

Story Info
Sexy adventures on the first day of school.
1k words
4.01
40.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha was alone in the Principle's office. Years of trouble in public high schools had led to her stepfather sending her here. Her blonde hair was in pigtails, blood red lipstick, dirty black t-shirt and short denim shorts. Nervously she switched the position of her long, tan legs and twirled her gum out with her fingers, sucking it back in. "Ahh, Miss Sanders..." He was holding a notebook, looking her up and down with his glasses, nearly falling off his face.

A handsome man about 40, wearing a white shirt, navy suit. "I'm Principle Skinner. Now, I've been looking over your old school records... figuring out how to fit you in here at our little school. For one thing, the uniform. We're having trouble finding something to fit your...uh...measurements. I'm afraid it's not going to be ready till noon." Apparently this school didn't have clothes already fit for her 18-year-old Barbie like body. "Come over here. I need to get your measurements." She obeyed. Her father had already chewed her out that morning about misbehaving. "I hear one peep of a complaint about you and you're moving to Alaska with your Grandmother!" he had said.

The Principle took out a measuring tape and looked longingly at her beautiful body. She let her hand rest on his arm, knowing he was drooling over her. He caressed her hips, and breasts as he took her measurements, then wrote in his notebook. She hopped up onto his desk. She wanted to make sure he was not going to complain to her father about her so she spread her legs and blew a bubble. As he looked up from taking the notes, he could see her hairless pussy in plain sight behind the tiny sliver of denim. "No gum Miss Sanders." he said calmly.

She stuck the wad on his desk. "Your first class will be History, room 101." She looked him in the eye and then down at her spread legs. She took off his glasses and began caressing his hair. Looking at her passionately, he pushed her shorts aside and slid a finger inside her. "Now, your dad and I spoke at length about you yesterday. He said to take special care of you." In and out. In and out. His long, thick fingers slid...She breathed deeply and tilted her head back. Eyes closed, she let out a long moan. He loosened his tie with his left hand while continuing to probe her with his right.

As he began kissing her inner thigh...she reached for her breasts and moaned. Somehow her foot found his crotch and was rubbing him as rhythmically as his finger was entering her. In and out, up and down. He inserted another finger into her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. His left hand reached up and rubbed her flat, soft stomach. Faster and faster his finger pumped into her until she was arching her back and pushing herself towards the edge of his desk. "Uh, Uh! Yes yes!" He stopped for a brief moment to take her shorts off but then continued faster and harder. Licking and sucking her clit, his left hand reached down and released his cock. As his fingers rammed into her, she moved forward and forward until she was over his desk. She cried out, grabbing hold of the other seat, as she landed in almost a hand stand position. Her legs dangling. He went from standing to being on his knees, to crawled up on his desk. Never stopping the relentless pounding of his fingers, the flickering of his tongue into her wet, hot pussy. His left hand was now pumping his cock. They were both moaning louder and louder. "Oh my God what an amazing pussy, what a beautiful pussy!" He followed her body inch by inch as it went further and further away from him. Undressing until they were both naked.

Now her head was on the floor, her legs hooked over the desk. He took his clothes off, ran over and kneeled down in front of her. He placed his cock into her upside down mouth. His left arm held her up as his right hand reached up and hooked two fingers into her dripping pussy. His fingers going at warp speed, they both came violently. She kicked her legs up and over. He caught them as he leaned back. They eased themselves into a sixty nine position and pleasured each other greedily. His tongue was long and thick. It was soothing compared to his aggressive fingers. She tickled his balls with her fingers as she sucked at his cock. Another orgasm hit them like a tidal wave. Spent, they relaxed and breathed. She climbed off of him and crawled on all fours towards her clothes.

The morning bell rung and she didn't want to be late for home room. The Principle sat up, panting, but instantly turned on at the sight of this young beautiful thing, crawling on all fours. His insatiable fingers reached over and inserted into her vagina again. She moaned but continued her feeble crawl, collecting her clothes. He got up on his knees and followed her. Thrusting three right fingers into her, his left fingers found her ass hole. She was facing the door...clothes in her hands...but when he did that, she dropped everything. She reached for the doorknob for balance as he crawled over, took his fingers out of her and inserted his huge cock into her tiny ass. She cried out but his hand covered her mouth. Then as his thrusts increased, he slid his right hand into her pussy again.

On and on they fucked, while in the next room, teachers, students and secretaries were busy starting the school day. He screamed his muffled orgasm into her hair as she was too exhausted for sounds now. He collapsed onto the floor. The late bell rang and Sasha pulled herself up and out the door. The swirling haze of people and noise drowned out by the multiple orgasm still rocking her. Delirious and naked, she walked towards her history class.