Sasquatch: From the X-Files Ch. 02

Story Info
Mulder and Scully get more than they bargained for.
8.1k words
4.42
16.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjamin Mears House, August 24th, 10:30pm

Ben Mears was older than Mulder had expected his grey hair thick and wiry hung loose about a face that was tanned with days spent outdoors and deep lines that spoke of long history. His blue eyes were almost pale, Mulder could see why Scully and Haskell looked at him the way they did. Ben was man's man by no mistake. "I see three people in front of me and all of you look like law enforcement," Ben said eyeing them up at the door of his home as he walked up the pathway, "Sheriff," he gave Haskell a curt nod then looked the two strangers up and down, "Federal agents no doubt."

Mulder smiled and nodded, "that obvious?" he said pulling out his credentials and letting the ranger take a long look. Scully did the same and Mulder noticed the way Mears lingered a little too long on her credentials, "we were hoping you could help us out." Mulder said a tad too loud turning the focus away from Scully.

Haskell had tried calling Ben at his home with no replay and after a few more phone calls around town it turned out he had taken a small group into the foothills and was set to return that evening, it was full dark by the time the ranger had pulled up in his drive and walked lazily up the pathway to his front door and the three waiting figures, "Is that so," Ben said sparing a glance at Haskell, "and what would the FBI want my help with?"

Haskell spoke before Mulder could, there was too much testosterone floating around and they had only been stood her a couple of minutes, "We need your help tracking someone in the hills,"

This got Mears' full attention, "Christ Sarah, you talking about the killer," he shook his head, flabbergasted at the request, "I told you at the last sight I had tracks and I could have followed it right there and then," he watched Haskell pale her eyes flicking to the two agents, this was information that she had not told them, he felt a little bit of pity for Sarah but also anger that she was now asking for his help over a week later, "it's been over a week you'll be lucky if I can find gnat shit now."

Mulder was a little surprised that Haskell had not told them about Ben's offer sooner, he guessed she was a little embarrassed that she had turned him down, maybe she was a little too scared what they may discover, or...he saw it then, the looks were there and the way Mears had switched to calling her Sarah with ease, they had been lovers or still were and Haskell had said no to keep Mears safe. But at what cost to someone else? "If this thing is still out there it will kill again and just keep going, anything you can do to help might just set us on the right track."

"Thing?" Mears laughed to himself, "Bigfoot! One week the FBI laughs at Sarah the following week they are true believers in old Sasquatch, listen up Agent Mulder there isn't any legendary creature out there. This is one, maybe two guys who have eaten one too many mushrooms and think they are something they ain't!"

"If it is men Mr Mears then they'll be easier to track surely?" Scully stepped between the men even she could feel the tension between these two men and she had noticed the looks between Haskell and Mears and felt a little disappointment. "Whoever or whatever it is out there has killed four people and is still loose, we cannot find them on our own," Scully's voice softened as she went on easing the tension in the air, Mears took a step back his attention on her, his blues looking directly into her own and making her heart skip, she felt like a school girl again for a few seconds.

Mear's was silent, he looked between the three of them, Sarah he trusted but these two agents were likely to start crying to come home the moment they got a blister. He knew if he said no Sarah would lead them in on her own and right into trouble no doubt "We start in the morning get here before sunrise and we will head into the hills in my truck," and with that the deal was struck.

Mulder thanked Mears in his best agent voice possible, polite and to the point he wanted away from the guy as quickly as possible. Ben watched the agents drive off in their car. Haskell lingered on his porch leaning against one white painted wooden railing. "Arrogant little prick that one," Mears said watching the tail lights disappear down the road.

"Reminds me of someone I know," Sarah replied a crooked smile on her lips, Ben turned looking a little hurt, "You are both going to need to take it down a notch if we are going to be up there for the next few days I don't want to be arresting you for murdering a Federal agent Ben."

Ben shrugged and smiled, "If he accidentally slips it wouldn't be murder just a tragic accident."

Sarah shook her head, "Don't even joke Ben I am serious, I have a good feeling about these guys, especially him." Mears raised his salt and pepper eyebrows, "not that sort of feeling,"

Ben unlocked the front door, "You coming in?" he asked without looking over his shoulder, he smiled to himself as he heard the front door close behind him he turned as he felt Sarah's hands on his back.

Motel 8, August 25th, 5:15am

Ben did not bother closing the curtains in the small motel room the street lights provided ample lighting for them as it filtered through the windows. He stood in the sparse room and watched as Dana removed her clothes. She took her time which she did on purpose knowing how much it killed him to watch her. Bens hands clenched and unclenched at his sides as Dana undid the final button on her cream blouse and slipped it off. Her body was toned and pale, the small freckles on her bare shoulders standing out. Dana reached behind and undid the clasps letting the bra fall away from her body as she lowered her arms, her pink nipples stood erect with excitement and the cool air in the soft light.

Ben stepped closer taking her in his strong arms pulling her close and kissing her deeply feeling her nipples press into him and the coolness of her bare skin beneath his callused hands. He picked her up with ease carrying her to the bed and placed her down, quickly he pulled at her trousers pulling them off her smooth legs before burying his face between her legs. Dana sighed as his warm breath filtered through her panties adding more heat to the fire that was building beneath them. Dana let out a soft moan as she felt a finger slide under her panties for a moment a knuckle pressed against her sticky labia then her panties were being pulled aside, her moan turned to a whimper as Ben's tongue took a long, languid upward lick towards her clitoris that sat nestled below her fiery red bush.

Scully was spread out on her motel bed, bathrobe discarded, her wet red hair dampening the thin pillows beneath. Scully had woken when her alarm had gone off, the air conditioning in the room was terrible and her night clothes stuck to her skin she headed to the shower knowing that it was a luxury she was going to miss out in the wild. She had showered and while soaping herself up her mind tripped over the thought of Ben and what his hands would feel like soaping up her body which had made her blush. The silly little fantasy had gathered steam as she tried to dry herself.

Now she was on her bed pale, naked and air drying which left her skin sensitive and her nipples hard little pink nubs, one hand was firmly between her legs rubbing and probing as she thought of Ben down there. Scully imagined her index finger was Ben's slipping inside her wet hole, probing her, bending slightly to rub at her ridged area sending another sigh speeding from Scully's full lips.

Scully's hips lifted from the mattress as her palm pushed down on her clitoris, her back side tightened as her orgasm erupted inside her. Scully bit her lower lip trying to mask the cry that was still managing to work its way out of her as her body shook with ecstasy. Scully finally opened her mouth take in one deep shuddery breath and letting it out slowly as she opened her eyes returning to the reality around her. Her body tingled from head to toe and she moved her hand carefully away from her sex a smile on her face as her finger slid from inside her. Scully lay still for a while then watching the ceiling and letting her mind wander.

She felt a little ashamed of how quickly she had slipped into a fantasy of a man she had only just met though it wasn't the first and she was certain not the last. Scully put it down to Ben's looks and character she laughed to herself knowing that as a partner she was apt to kill him if he was that moody all the time she only hoped Sarah was happy and that thought made Scully a little jealous, the FBI was not the life to lead if you wanted a partner and a family but she knew that would come in time.

The knocking on the door roused her from her thoughts, Scully blinked and looked around in a daze she checked her watch on the bedside and was surprised to see that she had dozed off. She stood up as she heard Mulder call her name through the door, she was half way there when she realised she was still naked, she grabbed her robe and hastily threw it on. Mulder was stood at the door in jeans and checked shirt under a heavy jacket, "Hey sleepy head, Ranger Smith won't be happy if we keep him waiting." He said his eyes scanning over Scully's dazed expression and darting quickly to the robe that had not been closed quite as tight as it should have been.

"Give me ten minutes I'll meet you downstairs," She replied foggily, Mulder agreed and Scully closed the door. As she turned from the door to get dressed she caught sight of herself in the mirror, red hair in disarray and her robe showing more cleavage than she would have liked anyone to see, Scully shook her head and quickly got dressed.

Mulder was leaning against the car when Scully finally put in an appearance fifteen minutes later, he had two Styrofoam cups sitting on the cars roof, "Thought you could use a drink." He handed one over to a grateful Scully, "You Okay?" he asked.

Scully took a sip then nodded, "I must have overslept. Fresh air I guess." The sky was starting to turn to a light pink on the horizon and there was a slight chill in the air. They climbed into the car and drove off towards Ben Mears' house.

Ben Mears House, August 25th, 6:23 am

Not to Scully's surprise Sarah Haskell was already there and helping Ben load the back of his green pick-up truck she waved at the two agents as they climbed out of their car, "I was starting to wonder if you two were going to show up." She said cheerfully as Ben stepped out of his house he caught sight of both the agents and gave a curt nod in their direction before dropping a rucksack on the floor and going back into the house.

"Is he going to get the weenies?" Mulder asked watching Ben going back into the house Scully nudged him in the ribs when Sarah looked over at the house. "I'll get that bag" he offered as an apology and walked to the front door. He hoisted the back pack onto his shoulder surprised to find it not as heavy as he had expected it to be and walked to the truck handing the back pack over just as Ben closed the front door.

Ben walked over to the group a rifle slung over his shoulder its barrel freshly oiled and deadly black, "You're late," he said as a greeting to the two of them, "We have got one hell of a hike ahead of us so try and keep up." He opened the door for Scully and helped her in then did the same for Haskell, leaving Mulder to get his own door.

Snoqualmie National forest, Dawn

The Old One had awoken at first light the pain in its hands had brought it to an uneasy wakefulness. It had not reached its home last night instead choosing to remain in the woods and near its kill. It had gorged on the flesh of the deer, ripping into its hide and devouring flesh and sinew with recklessness before breaking off a bone and sucking the marrow. The other animals had fled in terror from its feeding sounds though one bear had come into the clearing rose on its rear legs and attempted to scare off the larger shaggy animal, it had fled the moment the old one rose on its own legs and charged at him all sharp teeth and violent rage.

Now the old one sat up holding its large hands before it. The knuckles were bloody and splinters of wood were bedded deep into its dark flesh. A tree not too far away had been scratched and torn at he had no recollection of doing this. He had slept through the rage even as the bark tore into his flesh he had remained asleep. Now that he was awake he let out a mournful howl long and low as he pulled at the sharp splinters that protruded from his knuckles. As the sun began to lighten the clearing the old one sat on his haunches picking lazily at the remains of the carcass its thoughts travelled to yesterday and to the pale woman, her body heavier and more powerful than the ones before, though she had screamed at his touch deep down he could sense her need for him far stronger than the others.

The Old One stood up, the scent of a new day filling it's nostrils his heart speeding up as the scents of the wild brought him to full waking he would be at the others camp in no time at all, She would be there and She would be willing just as the others had been if not more so. The Old One moved with lithe speed a grace that any animal its size would find impossible, he moved into the undergrowth slipping into shadow and becoming part of it, it's footsteps planned ahead so that it's movement went unheeded by nearly all as he raced towards his mate.

Foothills, Mount Baker, August 25th

Todd had woken in the tent alone, he sat bolt upright and kicked out of his sleeping bag. He poked his head through the tent flap the sight of Angelica a few feet from their tent filling him with relief, he climbed out in nothing but his boxer shorts, the cool morning air causing his skin to break out in goose bumps, "Hey baby what are you doing?" he whispered as he reached Angelica not wanting to wake the others.

Angelica was sat in front of the now dead fire a small tendril of smoke rising from the ashes into the air where it dissipated quickly. She smiled weakly at Todd and shrugged, "Couldn't sleep" she replied part of it was down to the late night antics of Daniel and Rebecca but they had only gone on for an hour or so. The forest at night had come alive and every noise had caused Angelica to wake with a sudden certainty that whatever had touched her in the forest had come back for her in the end she had risen and stepped outside facing her fear. Outside she was not trapped, outside she could see and hear clearly, her fear was still there but its grip had loosened. Angelica really wanted to believe her friends and Todd in particular when he had said it was a branch or leaves that had touched her, the idea seemed very plausible but the reality was she knew it was none of those things and it wasn't only that it was the way she felt there and then the overwhelming lust that had filled her that Todd, though he tried could not sate.

Todd sat down next to her and put one arm around her, "You're freezing," he said feeling how cold her t-shirt was and her skin beneath that. His eyes darted down quickly noticing her nipples standing erect pushing at the thin t-shirt fabric and his cock began to wake up. "Why don't you come back to the tent and I can warm you up."

As much as Angelica loved Todd they had argued more than once about how he tried to use sex to avoid discussing anything truly relevant, Todd knew what was bothering Angelica and she felt a flush of anger at his old trick to move away from any subject that displeased him. Brad climbed out of his tent causing Angelica to bite back the words that she wanted to say to Todd perhaps that was a good thing. "Morning fellow campers!" Brad said with a lazy smile, his brown hair tussled and his lean body bare from the waist up making Angelica a little giddy and making her turn her head away from him hiding the blood that had rushed into her cheeks.

Cathy followed behind Brad and like Brad she was naked from the waist up, a pair of Brad's boxers covered her down to her slender hips. She stretched and leaned her head back, her brown skin puckering into goose bumps as the morning air lighted onto it, her almost black nipples hardening quickly. Todd's eyes lingered for a brief moment before returning to Angelica, it was not like he had not seen Cathy naked before it was just that she was so good to look at no matter what time of day. Brad handed her a t-shirt as she walked past him towards Angelica and she slipped it on as she sat down opposite the fire pit, "Hey honey how are you doing?" Cathy was seriously concerned about their new friend, Cathy had never seen anyone freak out so much in the woods before and with such certainty that someone had been there with them as well it had unnerved her and finding sleep had been difficult for her.

Angelica looked at her gave the same weak smile she had given Todd, "A little spooked still," she said honestly she turned her eyes to Todd briefly letting him know that he should have asked her that question but he was too busy staring at Cathy. "But you know what I think I'm getting over it, first time in the wild my nerves are a little frayed." It was a lie she had repeated to herself throughout the night, and when she said it then she almost believed it too.

Cathy smiled reassuringly as she spoke, "Look I'm here, so is Brad if you ever get a little freaked out let us know."

"Hey I'm here too you know," Todd said a little offended that he was not mentioned.

Cathy raised her eyebrows, her mouth opened ready to rebuke Todd but thought better of it and instead said, "Or let Todd know and we'll pull up for a while." Though Cathy knew Todd would be anything but helpful if Angelica freaked out again.

By the time Daniel and Rebecca joined them the fire pit was going again and a small pan filled with bacon sizzled away on top of it, they discussed the day ahead of them and gradually Angelica relaxed, the group was strong, friendly and open though that last bit was still a bit startling for her but no one had pushed her into any situation she could not have backed out of and when she had, well, she was still here with them and they didn't seem to mind. Angelica took a bite of her bacon sandwich and watched Brad and Daniel as they leaned over a battered map their voices were low almost conspiratorial as they discussed todays leg of their journey. A few nods from each other and the map was folded up neatly and slipped into the rucksack next to Daniel. "Okay folks we got a little trek ahead of us today," Brad said then looked over to Angelica, "A little more uphill than yesterday," he smiled when Angelica shrugged a no problem back at him, "but it will be worth it,"

"There's a lake," Daniel butted in, eager to make his mark on the idea, "only a few miles from here we can make it by noon easily, it is worth it believe me." He grinned from ear to ear. The rest of the group muttered, smiled and nodded their agreements to the plan. Within the hour the camp was broken down, tents rolled up expertly and the fire pit extinguished and dirt pushed on top, the group was ready to go. Daniel led the way the girls remained in the middle and Todd and Brad followed up behind. Leaves and branches never followed but the two of them had agreed that perhaps a rear guard was in order just in case Angelica had been right.

Rebecca came across as quiet when Angelica first met her, she was a slim bookish type the exact opposite of Daniel who was lean and outspoken but once Angelica had gotten to know her she found that Rebecca was very talkative and very open but only with those in the group, an outsider was just that and would be kept at arm's length. "Did we keep you guys awake last night?" Rebecca asked in her timid mouse voice.

"Not really," Angelica said and Cathy laughed, "Okay a little," Angelica said feeling her cheeks turning red, she was slowly getting use to the group and the openness of them all if anything it was a thrill to know she could ask them all anything, if she wanted to, which she was still a little shy about doing.