Satan's Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peeked into the sons' heads. Yep. They had both taken Viagra before entering the club. Stay classy, boys.

Kourtney deep-throated without any warmup at all, which impressed even me, then pulled off him, leaving him properly wet with her saliva, to squash her tits around his cock. She had read him well.

Nikoleta was working herself down around Stefan's cock, after using some of her own cum to lubricate him. He was fat, but she was already well experienced at taking it up the arse from boys with big sports cars and expense accounts, and it was getting to her far more than she had ever experienced, thanks to my little tweak.

I was honestly surprised that she managed it, but she got him right up her. He jerked her boob tube down, letting her small but quite nicely shaped breasts pop out so he could reach around and fondle them properly.

Nikoleta was leaned forwards, hands on Stefan's thighs to support herself as she began fucking his cock with her arse, gasping and face flushed from her own arousal, as he began toying with her nipples.

She began shuddering. Normally, she wouldn't be able to cum from that

- not without at least some stimulation to her pussy. But I cheekily added a little feedback. Her eyes nearly bugged out and she began fucking him more earnestly.

Kourtney was eagerly working her tits up and down Kristof's cock, as he groaned his way towards cumming.

At least Stefan had made Nikoleta cum before he got his.

Speaking of which - her eagerness, and how much she was responding, had overwhelmed his normal self-control and the veins were bugging out on his neck as he neared his orgasm with her frantically working her way towards her second.

I took another sip of champagne. My eyes, if not my attention or my vision, were steadily on the Big Boss.

Kourtney, judging Kristof perfectly, pulled away from his cock and plunged her mouth over it in time to catch and swallow all of his cum.

Nikoleta and Stefan came almost together.

Kourtney looked up at Kristof, licking her lips slowly.

I raised one perfect eyebrow at the Big Boss, who grunted. "Boys!" He growled. "Get out of here. Take those whores with you."

Kourtney smoothly zipped up Kristof after another quick kiss on the head of his cock. Nikoleta pulled off with a gasp, stumbling as she found her feet.

"I have a party coming up," the Big Boss said. "I'll need 30 like them."

The boys marched out, pulling the girls roughly after them. Treating them like paid, subservient whores, not like girlfriends. That put the boys' accounts more in the red, and the fact the girls accepted it put their accounts further over, as well.

I smiled as I held my glass out to the side to be refilled. "Let's talk terms," I said.

12