Satin, Lace and PVC

Story Info
He arrives home to find her ready and waiting.
2.1k words
4.28
31.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft rustle of the fabric is the only sound in the room as you slide your blood red satin dress over your head and slowly it drifts down over your lace covered body. Your breasts swell over the top of the black and red strapless basque, your nipples barely covered and stretching the thin material. You smile looking down proud of how this small and flimsy piece of seductive lingerie holds in the twins with no straps for support. The fabric of the dress slides down your back and over you ass, the beads of the pearl g-string between your cheeks. The thin spaghetti straps rest against your shoulders. You glide over to the bed where a pair of seamed black lace topped stocking lay and slow start to slide each up your legs. You fasten the catches on your suspender and smooth out the stockings feeling how sexy your legs feel. A pair of thigh high boots sits in the corner waiting for you to put them on but you walk by and work on your make-up first. A rich dark red 'hooker' lipstick is slowly and precisely applied and finished off with a little mascara and you highlight your eyes with a gentle red. The boots are calling to you and you walk over and start to slide each on your legs. This is the finishing touch to your outfit. You slide the zips up the back feeling them tight around your legs, the light catching on the shiny PVC. You let you dress fall down to the floor and you look at yourself in the long length mirror. The dress shows off the perfect amount of cleavage you necklace hanging seductively between your large breasts, the dress hugs your curves perfectly leaving little to the imagination and your boots can be seen as you move with a slit in the side up to your hip. With every gentle move you show your thigh high boots and the tops of your stockings and suspenders. Your hair falls gracefully down over your shoulders framing your perfect features. You blow yourself a little kiss in the mirror and move through to the living room.

Candles are lit all around giving a warm and very seductive feel to the room. You gently sit with your legs up on the sofa and listen for the sound of my engine. Moments later you hear the gentle rumble and burble of my motorcycle as it pulls up outside. Not a moment too soon for think to yourself.

My keys jangle in the lock and I walk in cold and wet from work. Water drips from my black heavy biker jacket and you hear me throwing my bag and helmet in the hall cupboard. I walk through into the living room wiping the water from my face and slicking my hair back and then my eyes adjust to the candle light and I see you laying there, my bag drops to the floor with a soft slightly wet thud.

'You look cold Sunshine' you reach for a towel next to you and throw it towards me. It falls a little short and I kneel down to pick it up. I look up and see you walking slowly towards me, the soft candle light bouncing off your boots until you are standing a few feet away from me. I slowly stand and you take the towel from my hand and slowly dry my face and hair.

'I....my god Baby you look incredible. What's the occasion?' I stammer slightly at the sheer sight of you.

'No occasion other than I wanted to see you face when you walked in.' A sly and seductive smile spreads across your lips. 'Now you must be soaked through, let me let you.' You start to pull my t-shirt from my jeans and you slide your hands underneath onto my stomach slowly moving up and scratching your long red nails over my skin until you pull the top over my head. My body is damp from the rain and you slowly move the towel over my body, my nipples harden with the change in temperature. 'Are you cold Matthew?'

'A little, but I'm starting to warm up Baby.'

'Well let me help you there...' You reach down and with a gentle flick your tongue slides over my nipple sending a shockwave through my body. You mouth closes around my nipple sucking and pulling it until your teeth slide over and sink hard into my flesh. I let out a sharp gasp and succumb to your roughness. I hold your head against my chest making you bite more insistently until I can take no more.

You kiss your way down my chest and over my stomach until you are crouching infront of my bulging jeans. You slowly unbuckle my belt and rip the buttons on my jeans open revealing my cock barely held in place by my tight black boxers. You pull down my jeans and with your teeth pull my boxers down and my hard thickly veined cock hits your face as it comes into view. As you move away a small trail of precum joins your face to my tip. You grasp my member tightly in your hand cupping my balls and trail your tongue up my shaved balls and length until your mouth engulfs my knob and in one smooth motion slide it down to the back of your throat. A gasp escapes my lips and my body is yours. Slowly you slide up my shaft and then plunge back down again my tip hitting the back of your throat, my precum oozing out into you mouth. I can feel my orgasm moving up my smooth shaft, my balls tightening. A film of sweat has formed over my body and the beads increase in size and run down my chest.

'Baby I am going to cum if you keep this up much longer'. Suddenly you increase your tempo pounding my cock in you mouth my hands hold the back of your head forcing it down my shaft, the sound of sucking getting faster and more insistent your fingers teasing my ass hole until I feel 2 long nails gently penetrate and then you force your fingers the full length inside me and I erupt in your mouth. Long forceful shots of my hot cum fill your mouth I feel you swallowing every drop not wanting to waste any until my throbbing subsides and you tongue gently cleans my tip and I go ever so slightly soft in your mouth and you allow me to slide from you warm wetness.

You get to your feet and walk over to the table and perch on the edge you dress pull up showing me your stockings and PVC clad legs waiting to wrap themselves around me. I kneel at the edge of the table and see the tiny pearl g-string being swallowed by your engorged pussy lips. Your clit sits behind the string of pearls red and swollen bulging against the beads. I lick once over the length of the lingerie and in one swift hard motion I tear it from your body. The pearls scatter over the wooden floor. You gasp and grip my head.

'Mathew...please taste me.' You beg, panting, looking into my eyes with such passion and desire there was no chance on this earth of me denying this request.

I push my face hard against your pussy my tongue flicking over your clit, my fingers stretching you lips open wide to allow more of my face to enter your slick wet mound. I feel your fingers wrapping themselves in my hair as you grind against my face. My tongue swoops inside you scooping up your juices and swallowing every drop. I start to suck on your clit gently my tongue occasionally flicking over the sensitive bud. My sucking gets harder and rougher pulling more of your clit and surrounding flesh until I feel your pussy swelling and you start to thrash around on the table your legs suddenly hook themselves over my shoulders griping me harder into your body as I continue to suck. The peak of the orgasm hits you like a hammer and your head is thrown back and you scream in delight. You lean back and your arms connect with the vase of flowers and it is sent skidding across the table and smashes to the ground but we both barely notice. I feel your body tightening again as the wave of the next orgasm takes over your body. You lean forward panting, screaming not to stop your hands in my hair forcing me harder against you, pulling on my hair and I feel you squirt over my face and into my mouth. Your precious orgasm juice slides thickly down my throat. I slow my sucking and your body starts to relax, your legs slump from my shoulders and I slowly get to my feet. Your juices drip from my chin onto the PVC boots running down their length. I lean down and lick your boots clean not wanting to waste any of your sweetness.

You look up at me and with passion and aggression you say 'Fuck me Matthew!'

I walk forward one pace until my now throbbing dripping cock is nudging the entrance to your pussy. My hands move over your body over your throbbing breasts still encased in the dress and basque. I try and pull the dress down to show them in all their glory but the material is skin tight.

'Rip it from me! I need to feel your lips on my body.' A smile of sly perverted delight spread across my face and I start to tear the dress from your body. The thin material gives easily in my strong hands and I reveal the basque with your nipples now showing over the top and I pull it hard tearing the thin material and your breasts spill out. You grasp your breasts in your hands and pull them to your lips licking the rock hard pronounced nipples. With no notice I plunge my cock into your depths and you squeal in delight. The lust for each other takes over and I start to pound you hard, my balls slapping against your ass. I feel your legs wrap themselves around my body the PVC and lace making me harder and wanting you more by the second. The thin heels of your boots dig into my back, scratching and making my skin raw and aggravated. Your juices leak and squirt out around my cock with every thrust. I lean down and take each nipple in turn in my mouth and suck and bite hard making you scream in pleasure and pain. An orgasm quickly rips through your body and holds my cock tightly deep inside you to the point I can barely move. Your hands move up to my chest and you drag your nails over my nipples then reach up and you start to pull hard on each one, getting hard and rougher with each tug. Your nails start to dig into my flesh the skin breaking sending waves of pain through my body making me lust after the impending orgasm I can feel growing in my balls. Faster and harder I slide inside you, I feel the very bottom of you hitting my tip and I know I can't hold it any more. Your breasts glisten with sweat, my hands sliding over the mounds of flesh, pulling on your hard long nipples. Our eyes connect and you know I am going to cum.

'Do it Matthew, fill me with your seed.' Those few words push me over the edge and I start to pump my cum inside you. The feeling of shot after show of my thick seed is too much and an orgasm so intense your body thrashes and tears more of your dress passes through your body. Still I slide in and out of you ensuring every last drop of my seed is inside you. Our body's heartbeats peak and then begin to slow, our breath ragged. The beads of sweat run down our faces and chests and I lay against you our bodies as one as the throbbing from your pussy and my cock slowly starts to subside, our juices mixing and running from you forming a pool of us on the table. Your arms wrap around me and hold me tight against you for a moment. I move and hold myself up so I can look into your face.

'I love you Stacey.' A gentle and yet passionate kiss between us finishes this passionate encounter.

'I love you too Matthew'

A smile sits on your lips, your make-up smeared, your dress torn our bodies intertwined and we lay there on the edge of the table holding each other for what seems like forever.