Satin Seductions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped at his honesty and felt my mouth go dry. I watched as he fucked my panties over his cock -- just as I had fantasized earlier this morning while doing the laundry. My fantasy was now a reality and I continued my typing to coax him further.

MysteryMadame: That is so naughty and hot.

MrPlayful: I think so.

MysteryMadame: Does your mommy know you put that beautiful cock in her panties?

He didn't respond but he stroked his cock a bit faster. I was turning him on. It felt oddly powerful and wicked and I had no intention of stopping now.

MysteryMadame: I bet she'd love that big thick cock of yours.

MysteryMadame: I bet she'd wear those panties after you filled them with your cum.

MysteryMadame: I bet she'd climb on that cock and ride it all night.

The more I typed the faster he stroked his cock. I could see his pre-cum staining my panties with every stroke. I wanted him to cum in them now.

MysteryMadame: I bet she'd get on all fours for you and let you fuck her tight ass.

MysteryMadame: OMG yes! Fuck your mommy's panties.

MysteryMadame: Fill them with your hot cum you bad boy.

My pussy throbbed for attention as I typed. Not just because I was watching him, but I also meant every word I typed. I would ride that beautiful cock. At this moment in time I would let he fuck me in every hole and I'd love it. My wetness flowed onto my chair as I continued typing. Alex pumped his cock furiously as I teased him through this incestuous fantasy -- our fantasy.

MysteryMadame: Oh you naughty boy.

MysteryMadame: Just like that.

MysteryMadame: Cum in them.

MysteryMadame: Fill your mommy's panties with that cum.

I watched as Alex sat up a in his chair. He spread his fingers and slid my panties off his cock. He rolled them in his hand and held the panel in front of the tip of as his other hand stroked his shaft faster. His back arched and I watched as rope after rope of cum splashed over my panties. I watched his cum pool in the fabric. My mouth hung open as if begging to taste it. I wanted nothing more then to put those cum filled panties on and rub it into my burning slit. When the he was finally finished he held it up to the camera I could see it.

MysteryMadame: OMG! That is so hot.

MrPlayful: ty

MysteryMadame: I mean really, really hot.

MrPlayful: ty :)

MysteryMadame: You seem embarrassed. Don't be.

MrPlayful: Don't be? Yeah right.

MysteryMadame: Really. It's not uncommon for young men to have a few naughty thoughts about their mother.

MrPlayful: It's more than a few.

Confusion swirled in my mind as I contemplated his last statement. Before today I had never thought about my son in any sexual way and truly I'd justified all of this in my mind by thinking it was a passing fantasy moment for both of us. Every time I started to type something I'd end up backspacing. It was clear it was time to change the subject.

MysteryMadame: Want to see my pussy again?

MrPlayful: Yes please. It's sooooo hot.

MysteryMadame: Do you really like it?

MrPlayful: I love it shaved. I wish my mom shaved.

I stood and pressed my pussy towards the camera as I typed. I looked in my video window and noticed how creamy and swollen my lips had become.

MysteryMadame: How do you know she doesn't?

MrPlayful: I've seen it many times. She doesn't.

Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised, again, I couldn't believe the words on my screen. Many times? When could he have seen it? I was always super-modest and cautious around him. I had to know. How? When?

MysteryMadame: Many times? How do you get away with that?

MrPlayful: She's a sound sleeper... especially if she's had a drink or two

MysteryMadame: OMG! No way!

MtPlayful: Yes way.

MysteryMadame: How?

MrPlayful: Well the first time, she fell sleep on the couch after a work party. I tried to get her awake and up to bed. I had to carry her up and put her into bed. I was trying to be nice and put pajamas on her but one thing lead to another

MysteryMadame: OMG!

MrPlayful: I told you. More than I few. I should go.

I stood there in absolute shock. I looked at his pleading face in one camera and my pussy filling the screen on the other as he confessed his darkest secrets to me. I felt like a spy. I felt like I was betraying him and hearing things I should have never heard. I couldn't let it end this way. I had to stop him from leaving.

MysteryMadame: I didn't mean OMG! in a bad way. I mean OMG that's' so deviously hot. What did you do?

MrPlayful: I undressed her to get her in her pajamas. She was lying on the bed in her panties and bra and I couldn't help but look.

MysteryMadame: Nothing wrong with a look. Curiosity.

MrPlayful: Well looking lead to a bit of touching.

MysteryMadame: Did you take her underwear off?

MrPlayful: Yes.

MysteryMadame: Where did you touch her?

MrPlayful: Everywhere.

MysteryMadame: And she didn't wake up?

MrPlayful: Not even when I rubbed my cock on her nipples and through her slit.

I stared at his face on the screen. One part of me said I should be angry with him and scold him for taking advantage me, but another part of me tingled with a desire so strong my legs quivered. I typed him one more message, stood and then let my fingers drift to my pussy and began to tease it for him.

MysteryMadame: Tell me what you did. Make me cum.

MrPlayful: I found her nightshirt and was getting ready to put it on.

MrPlayful: When I lifted her body to put it over her head, my hand slipped and pulled the cup of her bra over her breast.

MrPlayful: When I saw that I got instantly hard. I really was just going to take her bra off and put on her shirt but after I got it off I realized that nothing I was doing was waking her up.

My fingers plunged into my pussy as he typed. I slipped two fingers from each hand inside and stretched it open for him to see. He licked his lips as he watched and I moaned and gasped into my dark hotel room. I pictured him undressing me. I felt his strong hands removing my bra then groping my tits.

MrPlayful: I was only going to jack off while I looked at her but then her tits were right there. So I teased my cock over them.

MrPlayful: When she didn't even budge to that I moved between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock through her slit.

MrPlayful: I really, really wanted to fuck her.

My hips bucked wildly as I read his words. One hand fell onto the hotel desk to support me as the last few rubs over my clit brought me to an explosive orgasm. Various mews and moans poured from my lips and I humped my fingers as my body convulsed violently.

MrPlayful: I could have. But I didn't.

When I couldn't hold my body up any longer I slid back into my chair. My hand pulled the lid of my laptop downward as I sat -- making sure my sweat-covered face was hidden to the camera. When I regained my breath and senses I asked the one question I was most afraid to ask.

MysteryMadame: Why didn't you fuck her?

MrPlayful: I didn't want it to be like that.

MysteryMadame: Like what?

MrPlayful: Her not knowing. Not choosing.

I felt my eyes well with tears. I looked at him on screen and wanted nothing more than to hold him and tell him it was ok. I brushed back my tears and continued the chat.

MysteryMadame: That's very admirable of you.

MrPlayful: Meh. For a guy that date rapes his mother multiple times?

I couldn't believe he chose to use those words. I hadn't even considered it that way. He was just a teen boy, growing up in a house with a lonely woman. With the thoughts that I've been having today it was clear I had no moral ground to stand on.

MysteryMadame: Did you hurt her?

MrPlayful: I would NEVER do that.

MysteryMadame: And you are SURE she has no idea?

MrPlayful: Absolutely. We're not the kind to keep secrets.

MysteryMadame: Unless those secrets are about your lust for your mother.

MrPlayful: Haha. Yeah. Got me there.

MysteryMadame: Maybe she knows. Maybe she just pretended to be out of it.

MrPlayful: No way. You can't fake that.

MysteryMadame: There's only one way to know for sure. Do it again.

MrPlayful: In my dreams.

MysteryMadame: We all have dreams, but I have to be up early tomorrow. I'd like to chat again.

MrPlayful: I can be here tomorrow night.

MysteryMadame: I can too. 8-ish ok?

MrPlayful: Sure. Yahoo is better than this chat. Find me on there: Alexforplay

MysteryMadame: I don't have Yahoo but I'll get it.

MrPlayful: Ok. See you then.

I exited the chat room as soon as his screen went black. I closed the lid of my computer and added his Yahoo name to my phone's note app. I walked into the bathroom to clean up for bed and stared at myself in the mirror. I had just told him he should do me again. What was I thinking? What would I do if he did? Have I really reached a point in my life where the only person that desires me is my own son?

When my head finally hit the pillow I had more questions than answers. After tossing and turning for some time, it was apparent I wasn't going to fall asleep by just closing my eyes. I reached across the bed and grabbed a few of my new toys. I was going to sleep eventually -- even if it was from sheer, sensual exhaustion.

12