Satisfaction

Story Info
A little fantasy of love making with my wife.
792 words
3.74
22.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to bed" she said in her seductive manner, knowing the result. I had been snowed under at work, bringing my laptop home and working at the dinner table almost ever night for a few months, once the kids were asleep and the chores of the day (or should I say early night). Seeing her there in all her glory with her glorious 40Cs and natural muff, I could only say one thing, in eagerness "I'll shut down and come to bed, love".

When I got to the bed room she was lying like a seductress. "I wanna eat you" I said. Little by little she parted her legs, showing me the mound of Venus I loved so much. My wife was no model, in her mid forties, we were both showing our age, but ever since I feel in love with her in our twenties, she only had to display any part of her body, and I was ready.

I stripped off, and started kissing her beautiful large areolas, I loved then, not as sexual as they once were before the kids and the breast feeding, but they still responded like they wanted some attention. After liking them and gentling nibbling them, I moved to her neck, nibbling my way up to her ear lob, and then back down to those irresistible breasts. I have never loved firm breasts, my wife's were perfect for me, and they still had their natural femininity, responded to touch in a way that made me feel wanted. They have always been sensitive, so I kissed the large areolas, and then started moving down. As I moved toward her muff, my erect penis brushed her thigh and then lower leg, wow I loved that feeling.

Being a natural women, she was unshaven, but her bush seemed to maintain itself so that it was perfectly covered with pubes, easy to get to, and lovely to look at. I kiss my way around her thighs, and knowing how impatient she gets, I licked the inside of her lips, then gently started coaxing the clitoris out of its hood, so that I could gently tickle it with the edge of my tongue. My wife is very sensitive there and too much rough work can reverse any foreplay. Moving in for the final movement, I pleased the sweet thing, while inserting one, then two, and finally three fingers gently into her love hole. I could feel the build up and tensing inside, and knew her moment was coming. Slowly wave after wave caressed her body, and she attained release.

I loved this moment; my penis seems to chorus the coming of relief in spirit and gets really hard, as if to stand to attention. It is a moment when I love being a man, to feel my body react to her excitement.

After a while she rolled over and softly said, "I have a surprise for you", reaching into her draw, she removed a tube of lubrication gel. Now we had, had anal sex before but not often, and it had been a while. I almost shot my load when I realised what she was offering, her wonderful brown eye, for me.

Taking the tube, I gently eased a little around her chocolate secret and then eased a finger in. My excitement was unbearable I had to calm myself down. I eased another finger in and then could not take it any more, scared I would blow it. I eased some gel onto the head of my penis, and then slowly started to easy my member into her anus. I felt the first sphincter slowly ease open, and hovered there, letting it get used to me. After a little while I eased him in further, and felt the resistance of the second barrier easy slowly. I push gently, and I was past the final barrier. I lay on top of her for a while calming myself down, and feeling the joy of being inside her sacred hole.

I then started to move slowly, she reminded me to be gentle, and I was trying as best I could. Gradually I eased further in and a little out, and repeated this going further in each time. Once my whole cock was buried in her bottom, I started to nudge into her arse as measured as I could, the lube started doing its magic, and soon I was in a regular motion. The moment and the action and my excitement meant I did not last long, before a flourish of my jism entered her and I collapsed on top of her.

We lay like that for a while, until I left the pleasure area, once my penis had returned to a relaxed state.