Satisfaction

Story Info
Songs that play in my head.
5.5k words
4.58
20.3k
5
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2013 angelface195 all rights reserved.

*

The Rolling Stones are on my mind as my husband thrusts inside me. It is the same old thing, missionary style, lying there as he moves in and out the same old way. 'I can't get no satisfaction' I sing inside my head as finally he cums and pulls out without so much as a kiss. Exhausted he lays beside me for a hot minute. Kissing me on the lips, he gets up to take a shower and goes to work, as I lay there frustrated as hell. I hadn't had a real orgasm in over two years.

Usually after he leaves I just masturbate with my fingers or my vibrator, but I am getting real tired of this. I had three weeks' vacation coming up and I vow to do something about this husbandly neglect.

I read articles while at work on how to spice up a marriage, I read Fifty Shades of Gray, I read stories from Literotica and other sites. I am no Anastasia Steele virgin; I am no submissive by any means. I am a strong black woman married to a man who used to love to please me, now after ten years of marriage we barely have sex.

So, I go to a meeting of women who want to try being different in their marriage. Most of them are subs and want their man to take them, not me. I want my husband on his knees licking my pussy.

At one of these meetings, I meet a woman who is ten years my junior, I'm 38 on a good day and really 42. She is about 27-28. White, blonde, long legged; she is there because her fantasy is to have someone fuck her while her husband watches. She wants him to also fuck her husband and make her husband eat the other man's semen out of her pussy. The women's name is Cynthia.

She asks me if my husband was black. I tell her no. My husband is a 6'1 white man with black hair and blue eyes and an eight-inch cock. He looks like the actor Jeremy Renner and was asked by the actor to be his stunt double which he did in a movie. His usual profession is scientist and a researcher. He works for a drug company. He is searching for the cure for Alzheimer. He's got a PHD and is a very smart man.

I work for a film producer, reading and fixing scripts. Most of the time I work from home, but the producer wants my help with a scene he is working on with a screenwriter who is brilliant, but sometimes does not complete what he has started, so he calls me in to work on the script.

I like what I do. I am also working on a screenplay that my boss says he will read when I am finished, but I digress. This is not about my lack of fulfilling work, but about my lazy ass husband who is taking me for granted.

I admit I am also at fault here too. I get very busy with my job and some late nights and early mornings that I am too exhausted to make things more exciting, but now that I am aware of it, I am going to take action.

I've been going on and on and I think I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Diana and my husband's name is Douglas. I stand 5'8" inches barefoot and over six feet in heels. I am curvy with a size 40 D bust and I have an ass that men have been known to bend down and kiss or at least they used to.

Most times, I am in jeans and a button down shirt, it has been a long time since I have dressed up except to go to a premiere or a party and most of the time I go alone since my husband is working late into the night. I work out three times a week and swim every day in our pool. My body could use some more of a work out and I plan to start today. We live in a beautiful home and use to have friends over, but lately we have been too tired and when we are off, we sleep late and maybe go to a movie. It's gotten to be a drag and I'm determined to change it.

We are both going on vacation for the two weeks. I actually have off three since my boss is going on location. I plan to spend that extra week getting prepared for what comes next.

So one day after the meeting, Cynthia asks me out for coffee and asks me if I would dominate her and her husband. She says she wants to eat my pussy and she has never done that before and also she would like my husband to fuck her husband who I learn is black. Cynthia tells me that her husband whose name is Scott would want to be forced. Cynthia reveals to me once several years ago, Scott did this with an old girlfriend and enjoyed himself, but she had never gotten the nerve to try this herself. She said that after Scott comes inside of her he always eats her out.

I tell Cynthia that I will think about it and I do very hard. At night when Doug comes home at midnight, he eats the dinner I have left for him and comes to bed. He climbs in and turns over to sleep. I am still awake and I turn over to him, reach around, and open his pajamas to play with his cock. He stops my hand, "Hon, I'm really beat. Maybe in the morning."

I withdraw my hand. No more morning sex for you buddy I think and the song plays in my head, "I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no satisfaction, 'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try.' Over and over and I'm left frustrated again.

In the morning, I am up before him and out for a run. I leave coffee, breakfast and a very nice note saying that we have only three more days until vacation.

As I run I think about my plan, will he freak out, will he try. I also think about Cynthia and that tight body of hers. I haven't done the girl on girl thing since high school, but I could do her. We could really have this black and white thing going hard, so I decide in for a penny, in for a pound and I'm going to give it a whirl.

I call Cynthia and tell her I'm in. I want a few days with my husband alone and then she and her husband can come over.

For the week, I am off without him I buy equipment. I purchase, crops, a flogger, two canes, a whip, leather handcuffs -- 6 sets; a leash, two collars, a spanking bench, two ball gags, 2 vibrating eggs, condoms, two strap ons, two cock cages, 2 butt plugs of various sizes, a length of chain and the piece de resistance that I find on line The Extreme Punishment Bench.

When the Bench arrives, I am beside myself with glee. As the ad says, "the extreme punishment bench is a multi-purpose bondage furniture piece designed to let you have plenty of fun with your submissive without having to obtain too many separate produces. With this bench, you may place your sub into a doggy position, lock them in and have them ready to receive any and all things that you have prepared. Place your sub over the waist bar to bend them over. They can place their forearms and knees on the comfortable leather padding. Secure them into the bench by locking their wrist and their ankles using the powder-coated steel cuffs. To ensure that they don't move use the nylon straps on the leather pads to keep them fully strapped.

So imagine having your sub now fully locked in. Take out your favorite flogger or whip and go to work on their awaiting ass. Maybe you'll want to have a little doggy style intercourse with them, pull on their hair and ask them if they're enjoying it.

With this bench, however you can do much more. This bench also includes a steel neck collar to keep their head firmly in place, a fucking rod that you use manually to pound a nice dildo into your partner (you could also use the dildo and lock it inside of their ass)"

When I put this thing, together it is a work of art and I can imagine my husband over it.

All of this stuff goes into the apartment we had built over our garage. No one lives there. The last tenant moved out six months ago and we have been too busy to even place an ad in the local newspaper. I have it cleaned and the walls painted a lovely shade of purple. In the bedroom, I have put one California King Sized bed and a double bed in the living room. The bench is in the living room. I stock up on food, drink, lots, and lots of alcohol and beer.

I shop for the clothes I will wear for my first night with him and for the night, my guests arrive. As I look at my handy work, I know I am ready. I take a class in how to use a whip, a crop, a cane and a flogger. I'm really good with the crop and the cane. The whip I practice with in what I have named, Diana's Home of Pleasure and Pain.

I have a plaque made with the name and hang it in the living room for all to see.

I invite Cynthia over. She comes dressed in a tight fitting halter dress and she looks good enough to eat. Cynthia is nervous and I put her at ease by offering her a beverage. She chooses a coke and I return with the coke and some cookies. I show her the house and a photo of my husband. "He looks yummy." She says and whips out one of her husband, He looks like the actor Henry Simmons. He's 6'4 with close-cropped hair and caramel colored skin, about two shades darker than I am. "Does he have a big dick?" I ask.

Cynthia blushes, "It's big about 10 inches when fully erect. I measured it once and fat around. I can barely put my hands around it. Your husband."

"He's long about 8 ½ and thin. You look really nice today." I say and she blushes again. She looks lovely when she blushes and I feel my panties getting moist.

"I want to show you where we will play." I take her hand and she shivers. I have a few surprises for her today. I need to come and I want her to have her first taste of chocolate pussy.

Leading her outside, I take her upstairs to the apartment. She looks nervous, but I steer her inside where she sees the room. She sits down on the brand new easy to clean sofa. I excuse myself and when I return I am wearing a red pair of Crotchless panties and a bra that has snaps that open to reveal the breasts. I'm also carrying a flogger.

Cynthia has gotten up and is looking at the punishment bench wondering what it is. "Cynthia" I say and she turns to look at me. "Bitch get on your knees now."

She blinks and I caress her face with the flogger. "Don't make me say it again. Get on your knees bitch and crawl over here."

Cynthia's blue eyes grow wide and she drops to the floor, head bowed. "I am your mistress and you belong to me now, not to your husband or anyone else but me. You will learn to obey my rules. Every day you will come here to me. When I call you will listen and obey, do I make myself clear?" I say more harshly than I intend and it makes her jump.

"yes." She stammers. "Yes what bitch?" I say moving closer to her. "Yes uhm, Mistress."

"I said crawl over her bitch." And she does. I grab her long blond hair and pull her head back. Bending down I kiss her on the lips hard and she opens her mouth to me. I capture her tongue and she goes to put her arms around me. I pull back. "You only get to touch me if I say so."

"Yes Mistress." She says and her eyes look down. "Get out that damn dress because we are going to try out this punishment bench. On her knees, Cynthia takes off her dress. She is not wearing a bra. I take her hand and she stands in her sandals and underwear. "Take off those shoes and those panties."

She does as I ask and I can see that she is completely bare. I put her on the bench on her knees and lock her in. Her forearm and knees are on the leather padding. I secure her by locking her wrist and ankles with the steel cuffs. I also use the straps to make sure she can't move.

She's trembling as I run my hands over her ass. "You deserve a flogging for teasing me all these weeks, don't you my little pet. I'm going to turn you into my slave. Won't you like that Cynthia?" I say feeling her sopping wet pussy.

"No. I only want my husband." She says and I slap her ass, "Then why are you here? Why is your pussy so wet?" I shove two of my fingers inside of her and she squirms. "I, um wanted to see you."

I take my other hand and slap her butt. She yelps but moves back on my fingers. I take my fingers out of her and bring them to her face, "Lick your juice off my finger you lying bitch." She groans and sticks out her tongue. I put my fingers in her mouth and she sucks while staring at me. I take the flogger and bring it down on her ass and she gasps.

"The truth cunt." I say and grab her hair pulling her head up. "Yes, I hoped you would make me eat your cunt. I hoped you would shove my face in your black pussy. I've wanted to eat you ever since I met you." Tears are falling down her face.

"The only way you get to do that Cynthia is if you swear to be my slave. You will do what I tell you when I tell you." I say and she shakes her head. Going behind her, I spank her ass six times in succession with the flogger and she screams.

Again, I shove my fingers inside of her and she's soaking wet. "You do like to lie to me, don't you?" Her ass is a very nice shade of pink. "I can do this all day. Tell me what you know you want and then I will take you in the bedroom where I will spank your ass and you will eat my pussy."

I slap her ass again and she groans, "Yes, I want to be your slave. I want to suck you and do whatever you tell me. I want you to call me names and whip me. I wanted my husband to do this, but he's a wimp but when I saw you I knew this was where I wanted to be."

She lets out a long sigh as if she has wanted to say this forever. I kiss her lips long and hard. "Would you like to see your husband tied up like this?"

"Oh yes, Mistress." Cynthia says licking her lips.

"We'll make it happen, but right now my pussy needs your mouth." I say and I unbuckle her. I take her into the bedroom, which has beautiful red sheets, and I open my legs. Cynthia +

practically dives into me. Her mouth is all over my pussy sucking, licking, driving me wild. She goes to put her fingers in me and I stop her. "Only your mouth bitch. I want only your mouth." I tug her hair pulling her to my pussy and Cynthia licks me. For a beginner she's very good and I talk to her and tell her how to lick me, where and how fast or slow I want her to go. I want this to last for a while.

She sucks me so good and finally after a very long time, I let go and cum hard in her mouth. I lock my legs around her back and she keeps eating me. "Now you may lick me slow. Yes, like that so my pussy can come down. Not bad for your first time." I tug on her hair and pull her up to me where I kiss her lips.

Cynthia lays her head at my breast. "That was intense. Do you think our husband's will go along with all of this?"

I smirk, "They will have no choice."

I lift up her chin, "You need to understand. It is about what we want. For you it is about what I want and you will be doing this for a long time. I own you Cynthia. I own all of you."

Cynthia looks up at me through her lashes. "Yes you do."

We dress and leave the apartment. Before we go, I pull her into my arms and kiss her leaving her breathless. She leans into me.

I feel so good when I get home that I make my husband his favorite meal, baked salmon with a mustard sauce, asparagus and baby potatoes.

Douglas is surprised and delighted by my favorite dinner. He looks tired, but manages to eat all his food. I know there will be no sex tonight, but he does hold me in his arms as he falls asleep. As I fall asleep, I hear Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" in my head and I liked it very much.

In the morning, Douglas doesn't even bother with sex. He's overslept and is rushing to get out of the house.

I get up and make him a breakfast to go. He lightly pecks my cheek as he walks out the door. I go into action. I've made an appointment with an erotic hypnotist.

I dress in a tight red pencil skirt with a black and white print blouse, my hair in a ponytail with some sexy black sandals -- I look hot and I feel hot. Shows what a little sex can get you. Heads turn in the lobby of the office building as I take the elevator up to the third floor. Dr. Audrey Anderson, hypnotherapist -- the sign reads and I open the door.

A perky blonde about 25 hands me a clip board and a form which I fill out and I write a check for seventy-five dollars which I hand to the blonde who smiles at me and asks me to sit down.

The doctor comes out. She is an attractive white woman with long brown hair and cute glasses hanging off her nose. She smiles at me and ushers me in her office. The office is very sleek and modern. There is a chaise lounge, a sofa and a chair.

Dr. Audrey says to me, "Please take a seat."

I decide to sit on the chair and crossed my legs.

The doctor removed her glasses and smiles at me, "what my dear brings you here?

I uncross my legs and lean forward, "I'm here because I want to learn how to hypnotize my husband and a friend of mine."

"You want to hypnotize them to do what?" She asks as she stares into my eyes.

I lick my lips. "I want my husband to be my sex slave for the next two weeks and to try new things with me and a friend and her husband. I want to be able to hypnotize both men so that we may..." I chuckle, "Have our way with them. I want them both to enjoy it and." I hesitate for effect "each other. I want my husband's inhibition's to relax a little."

The doctor grins at me. "Have you ever been hypnotized?"

"No, but I'd like to try which is the other reason I'm here." I say raising an eyebrow.

The doctor asks me if I would be more comfortable lying on the chaise. I get up and lie down. She pulls a chair up to the side of the chaise and asks me if I am comfortable.

"We'll start with getting you to relax. I want you to know how it feels to be hypnotized and then I will teach you in our next session how to hypnotize your husband." She says.

She gets me to relax every part of my body until I am feeling not only relaxed but also very horny.

I remember her saying to me to close my eyes, which were already closed.

When I came to, I was feeling great. I could see a small smile play on the Doctor's face. I sat up, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her towards me and then I...licked her face.

I was so shocked and she laughed. "Now you know you were hypnotized."

I laughed as she got up and took a tissue to wipe her face. "Make an appointment for tomorrow evening and I will teach you what you need to know."

I stood up and she came very close to me. "Is our time up?" I asked.

Looking at her watch she said, "We have about 15 minutes."

I began unbuttoning her blouse as she stood watching me. Her breasts were a very nice size. I pulled down the top of her bra and took out her breast. Her rosy colored nipple was erect.

"When I return tomorrow, make me the last patient and you and I can have some fun." I said and twisted her nipple hard. Dr. Audrey gasped and took a deep breath.

"Yes." She sputtered.

"Yes Mistress." I told her.

Raising an eyebrow she said, "Yes Mistress."

I turned to go. "You better fix yourself before I walk out the door."

The doctor fixed her breast into her bra and buttoned her blouse as I walked out. I made an appointment for the next evening.

I went to bed before my husband came home, but not before I took out the new vibrator, I had purchased and had three orgasms. The song playing in my head that night was "Hold On I'm Coming." The lines lean on me when times are bad really resonated with me. I missed kissing, I missed good sex with my husband but I knew that my trusty vibrator would at least take the edge off.

I fell into a deep sleep and did not hear Douglas come in the house or to bed. I heard him briefly in the morning as he bent down to kiss my forehead and whisper. "Just a few more days and I'm all yours." He said.

He had no idea what I had planned for him. Cynthia phoned me and told me that everything was ready on her end. We decided that her and her husband would come over on Saturday. I would spend Friday alone with my husband.

Starting tomorrow, I would begin to hypnotize him. I would implant suggestions into his ear. I would get him ready for whatever I had planned and I have planned a great deal for him, for Cynthia and her husband. I would never be frustrated again.

Cynthia called me again. She wanted to know if she could play with her pussy. I told her no. I wanted her hot and wet for me. Her husband was preparing dinner and she was whispering into the phone at how much she enjoyed our time together, how much she wanted to eat my pussy. I laughed and told her she would get more on Saturday.

12